Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? (13424 Views)

How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / How Old Were You The First Time You Had Intercourse. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
I was a teenager then probably 8yrs when our maid started having sex with me and my brother. it was terrible the pain of banging from her made me cry but now I need it more than James Bond.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by vickwhizzy(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2017
otodeluxe:
I respect you for this cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by otodeluxe(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
vickwhizzy:

I respect you for this cool

Thanks but I still did it after all.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by daviesblaze(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
dirtydiva:
I was a teenager then probably 8yrs when our maid started having sex with me and my brother. it was terrible the pain of banging from her made me cry but now I need it more than James Bond.
hmmmmm
people can lie undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2017
daviesblaze:

hmmmmm
people can lie undecided undecided undecided
I know you will not believe me but it's the truth
no too reason am
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by ceezarhh(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
virgins like me came for the comments...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nna17(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin
uuumm..

#TeamVirgin #TeamSingleLadies #TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched #TeamInnocent

grin
You can lie eheeeeen �
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Fitzgeralde: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
luxy44:

I did this in 2002, my 200level , third year in Ife. I'm giving you this details so you can relate it to my age and compare it with your father's age
200L, Third Year? You inherited idiocy from your mother!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by foster881(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
5 yrs old nai me dy wen my cousin sex me
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Redeemite(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Uncle U Cn Lie O
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Redeemite(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2018
greatermax77:
I had mine at the age 55
Uncle U Can Lie Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Story / Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.