Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? (3464 Views)

Is This The Biggest Boil You Have Ever Seen? / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
What could cause a boil like this?

Infection, what is it?

1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Freelane33(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Damm MAMA Infection or shaving stick wahala
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Enskynelson(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
shocked
Please, add "GRAPHIC" to this!
As to the cause, let us wait for the elders. But it looks like you got raped in your armpit by five guys under drug overdose.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Freelane33:
Damm MAMA Infection or shaving stick wahala
Shaving stick wahala

What is that?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by InEvitable0000(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
mamagee3:

Infection, what is it?

I would like to talk with you. Drop me ur number or whatsapp me on
+44 7868 758510.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by budaatum: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
! I had those on both armpits some few years ago. I went on to be very ill but I doubt they were related. Had one pop up again last month so quickly attacked the modafuqa with Sudocream and it quickly ran away! So here.

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Joanney: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Looks like a micro penis cool
This was caused by either poor shaving or poor hygiene. Looking at that armpit,it looks like you shave your armpit very often.
Please Ma don't try to pop or squeeze it oo(to avoid the bacteria spreading). Just use a good antibacteria soap and take antibiotics.
This should clear within 2 weeks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sorry,,,, MamaG. It can be painful ehnn angry

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by slimjohn2k5: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2021
That armpit is dirty enough to cause it.

Sponge properly when bathing, and have a clean shave

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by NotGej: 12:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Poor hygiene. Bath regularly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by pyyxxaro: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Even goat yeye armpit clean pass this ur yeye armpit

Bust the boil , use the puss coming out to eat Agege bread like butter

The boil wud disappear in 30mins

The way I de look this armpit, bushpig fit de stay inside tongue

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2021
I been think say na your prick.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by cornelin(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2021
I don't know how to advise you o but what I normally do when I observe any growth like this on any part of my body is that I always burst it as soon as I discover it and when it is at its infancy.
I occasionally squeeze out the puss until I start seeing traces of blood. I do this squeezing everytime I noticed that the puss is building up again, thereafter, I wash and clean up the affected area.
Though, the squeezing is always painful but I had no choice but to bear it.
The beautiful thing is that in less than two days of continuous squeezing, there will be no more puss and the affected area might turn to a sore and heal normally.
One thing I know is that I don't allow the boil to grow to that extent. It gets more sensitive and very painful at this stage.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Ekitibiased(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Reach out before it gets bigger. Chat me up
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Erojepromise(f): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Go to a pharmacy and ask for a medicated ointment to get rid of that.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by 1Sharon(f): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:
! I had those on both armpits some few years ago. I went on to be very ill but I doubt they were related. Had one pop up again last month so quickly attacked the modafuqa with Sudocream and it quickly ran away! So here.

Exfoliate before you shave or stop shaving at all.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by fadewambe: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2021
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08123677442
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Hohenheim(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2021
So in your mind now romance section is the right place to post this thing? You no see health section?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by budaatum: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Exfoliate before you shave or stop shaving at all.

It wasn't a shaving thing.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by 1Sharon(f): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

It wasn't a shaving thing.

Shaving causes infections
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by budaatum: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2021
1Sharon:

Shaving causes infections

I was not shaving at the time so the boil could not have been caused by what I was not doing, I would think, and when I was shaving, which was for decades, I never had armpit boils.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by 1Sharon(f): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

I was not shaving at the time so the boil could not have been caused by what I was not doing, I would think, and when I was shaving, which was for decades, I never had armpit boils.

This is why exfoliating before shaving is important, cos shaving can cause cuts and ingrown hairs which causes infections
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by rowland545(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Looks like a dark girls nipple
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Vekydinho(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
grin grin grin
pyyxxaro:
Even goat yeye armpit clean pass this ur yeye armpit

Bust the boil , use the puss coming out to eat Agege bread like butter

The boil wud disappear in 30mins

Thank me later
grin grin ;mad man
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Curious345: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
If armpit dey like this, how will THE MIDDLE BE ?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by oyatmicah(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
From the picture, it seems it's a recurring boil in that spot, if you have been experiencing this in other parts of your body too like (anal side, armpits, groin etc). It could be Hidradenitis Suppurativa. If not, use ampliclox or try eating mango or pawpaw.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
oyatmicah:
From the picture, it seems it's a recurring boil in that spot, if you have been experiencing this in other parts of your body too like (anal side, armpits, groin etc). It could be Hidradenitis Suppurativa. If not, use ampliclox or try eating mango or pawpaw.

Say what?!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by MediMedi(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2021
mamagee3:

Infection, what is it?
It a normal thing, boil happens at any part of the body.
Apply red oil till it become soft then remove the mutcuost
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by Adex2442: 8:50pm On Mar 30
mamagee3:

Infection, what is it?

Please how did you get rid of this?? Did u figure out the cause?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by majorgr: 11:14pm On Mar 30
mamagee3:

Infection, what is it?

The name is: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS).
It's usually persistent, and heat could trigger it.
I'll encourage you to read this from the NHS UK about the condition: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hidradenitis-suppurativa/

Aparently it happens mostly to women and it is not because of hygiene.
If you're in Nigeria the best bet for a very quick relief is to take Bitcham aplicox every six hours, it's the strongest antibiotics for situation like this with quick action. Unfortunately I learnt GSK the producers of the antibiotics left the country, although you can still get the medicine but it might cost tremendously more.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This? by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30
mamagee3:

Infection, what is it?
fuurrrrking hell... maybe you dey press press am too much. you can look for all these local bumps and keloid creams, it would help... You are not the person on your profile.

(1) (Reply)

Sad! How it ended..... / My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me / On Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.