Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,988 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. (3520 Views)

Things Girls Do Indoors & Bathrooms������❤ A Thread �� / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by BisQuit(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
The words that first spring to mind are lavish, extravagant and most of all costly, yes these are some of the world’s most expensive bathrooms, and as you can see, not a single expense has been spared.

1. Don’t Touch the Gold

Where better to start then a solid gold bathroom? According to the Guinness Book of World Records, this is the most expensive bathroom in the world, coming in at $2.3b. Of course, you can’t use the toilet, so it’s not a whole lot of use.

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by BisQuit(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
2. Now That’s a View

This magnificent bathroom in Jade Mountain Resort in St. Lucia is beautifully reminiscent of something out of a James Bond movie. Why not add a perfect view to your luxury bathroom?

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by BisQuit(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
3. Marble, Marble and More Marble

Guess what, this marble bathroom is worth $17million…worth every penny.

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by BisQuit(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
4. Smart Showering

This bathroom may not have the immediate WOW factor like some of the bathrooms in this list, but it has the dubious title of the smartest bathroom here. That shower engages several senses with touch, smell and sight. It changes colours and releases beautiful senses.

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by taylor88(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
How can this extend the first cumin of a 1min man

Most times men who last long don't even have bedroom

Nothing makes a man last long than frustration and thinking

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Olalan(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Beautiful bathrooms no doubt. But is the amount spent really worth it.
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by BisQuit(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
5. A Thorough Shower

Pretty hard to miss the spot this multi-directional shower. This luxurious shower room features one of the best shower products on the market.

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Ladyjumong(f): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Noted!
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by BisQuit(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
6. Fireplace in the Bathroom

Nothing says cosy like a roaring fire place, and that seems to apply to bathrooms as well. This lavishly decorated bathroom literally spells out the word HOMELY.

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by BisQuit(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
7. Bathroom Aquarium

Users of this bathroom share their time with a number of aquatic creatures in what is a stunningly atmospheric bathroom, and definitely our favourite on the list.

http://www.plumbmateltd.co.uk/7-worlds-most-expensive-bathrooms/

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by jobaltol: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Waoh...lovely....
Front page material
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Badmanbay(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chaiii
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by BreezyCB(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wow
Beautiful
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by lexicarez: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Make sense die........
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by shegzan(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mehn, dat bathroom aquarium tho... I no fit baff for dah place oo! Mk I no go dey imagine fish for my body wen I dey baff

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by ikp120(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Trashy and dangerous.

Just one slip and you're fùcking dead! angry
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by rawpadgin(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
ikp120:
Trashy and dangerous.

Just one slip and you're fùcking dead! angry
Na person wen nor get money dey say beer too bitter

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Adaumunocha(f): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
That number one though... shocked
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Safiaa(f): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Very soon cry
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by dukeprince50: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
k
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is life....I'm okay with the marble bathroom, blowing mi kush with lots of Irish babes with Kim k ass scrubbing mi forehead to my groin and licking mi chest and make me feel paradise on earth. Lighting an incense with the fragrance of a Japanese sakura and a rose. Feeling a cold tongue on mi "poron". While thrusting in every chance I get.

Someone should wake me up.

embarassed
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Safiaa(f): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
comradespade:
This is life....I'm okay with the marble bathroom, blowing mi kush with lots of Irish babes with Kim k ass scrubbing mi forehead to my groin and licking mi chest and make me feel paradise on earth. Lighting an incense with the fragrance of a Japanese sakura and a rose. Feeling a cold tongue on mi "poron". While thrusting in every chance I get.

Someone should wake me up.

embarassed
this one is delusional
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Safiaa:
this one is delusional

You not Irish, I could have enlisted you with the girls I'm talking bou wink
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by gebest: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
shey their sheat na gold?
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by inkdbetty(f): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Safiaa:
this one is delusional
He's been smoking his kush.
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by chubinwa(m): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2017
are those pics real?
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2017
inkdbetty:

He's been smoking his kush.

The one we shared? undecided
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2017
i love the aquarium bathroom ... cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by DeKen: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Where are all these?
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by BlaQWolf: 3:11am On Oct 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
Na person wen nor get money dey say beer too bitter

Lols....Savagery!
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by dierich: 4:07am On Oct 03, 2017
nice one.
my home bathroom kill this
Re: 7 Of The World’s Most Expensive Bathrooms. by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Thunder Fire Poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! / He Is Still A Virgin What Should He Do? / To Women " Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures Of Your Back Side"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.