Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Need Help On My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help On My Relationship (2571 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by lenghtinny(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Double wahala for dead body cheesy
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by kalu01(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2018
Shawnnn01:

De there de fall in love with Olosho. I hope say no be instagram u meet am. Never do anything you are unwilling to just to please any girl, especially those that won’t do the same for you.

If the girl demand you take her clubbing have her contribute 50% of the price of Hennessy at Quilox or 57 n she will never make such demand again.

You go fall inluv with Olosho she no be Olosho abeg wrong statement bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? / My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal / Louis vuitton Condoms Would You Us It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.