Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Need Help On My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help On My Relationship (2555 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On My Relationship by kalu01(m): 1:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Good morning nairalanders,
i couldn't sleep last night because of my girlfriend's altitudes our relationship is just three months and i'm emotionally punched drunk right now she is very abusive. she call me all sort of names i have told her i don't like it she apologize and in less than five seconds she does the same, she always telling me how her ex use to take her to shopping and night clubs that i cant take care of her.
she doesn't want my friends and family around me, she will shout at me as if i'm her kid brother i need help on how to come out of this mess i think i have falling in love with the wrong person please i need help.
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Ifyone123(f): 1:13am On Jun 22, 2017
bros....run. Her ex takes her for shopping and club yet der ar not togeda....broda..RUN. She will milk u high n dry n go to d next dude n say dsame tin..bros RUN. She cn neva change her abusive ways. Dnt ivn try to b patient wit her.. Bros RUN

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Ifyone123(f): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2017
But wait o...since u said "U tink you hv falling inluv wit d wrong person" dat means u knw she is? which help do u nid again...to teach or show u hw to RUN?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Newboss(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2017
kalu01:
i couldn't sleep last night because of my girlfriend's altitudes our relationship is just three months and i'm emotionally punched drunk right now she is very abusive. she call me all sort of names i have told her i don't like it she apologize and in less than five seconds she does the same, she always telling me how her ex use to take her to shopping and night clubs that i cant take care of her.
she doesn't want my friends and family around me, she will shout at me as if i'm her kid brother i need help on how to come out of this mess i think i have falling in love with the wrong person please i need help.
Sorry kid. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by 0b10010011: 1:18am On Jun 22, 2017
My brother, Truth be told with all sincerity. Just use her for money rituals

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by adaksbullet: 1:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Bus,,,,she his liked u wink

That's gilrs cood for u wink graaaaaaaaab it shap shap cheesy cheesy

Awwwwwww mine kind off gilr I'm whant embarassed
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 22, 2017
kalu01:
shey she dey carry police threaten u say if u leave am dem go shoot u?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Kentura(m): 3:18am On Jun 22, 2017
0b10010011:

hahahaha grin grin this kin girl, na only counterfeit she go produce

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 22, 2017
dem done jazz u be that

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 22, 2017
O boy ashawo better pass some of these girls. Just take N500 and go and enjoy what you're enjoying between ur gf's legs weh insult plenty like this.

People like her always think they're doing you a favour with sex.
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Cognito79: 5:21am On Jun 22, 2017
Why waste your energy on someone who doesn't value you?

The earlier you left her alone, the better for your mental health and self esteem.
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by rockyh(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
kalu01:
u don't need someone to talk to you its a quit mood activation u need
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Steph12345: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Can you imagine the nonsense I just saw this right now.
The so called boyfriend you call yourself guy since we've been dating its a year now have you bought me one pant or bra?
do you give me money to make my hair? Its not by coming to nairaland to paint somebody black
Yes I talk to you about my ex because you're the only guy that took me to a supermarket to buy drink because you take alcohol I don't you were buying big bottle of best that cost 3k plus yet I told you I want to pick 1bottle of coconut oil because my cream is finish so I can use as body cream I remember how you screamed at me telling me you don't have money in fact the staffs of that supermarket called me and said I saw you with that same guy that couldn't buy you 1bottle of coconut oil that cost 1k only

Kalu there was a time I was sick though I go to the hospital to take injections I came to your house Kalu vomiting and I got weak taking me to the hospital wasn't an option for you you left me telling why didn't I go to the hospital when I was suppose to go for good 3days I was st your place I couldn't eat food I keep throwing you refused let me go to the hospital I managed to book taxify yet you refused to follow me down there I had to talk to your friend which he talked to you and was asking yoy it because of money? You said its late because its past 12am

Finally you agreed to follow I remember the taxify guy asking me if I have eaten I said no he then said I'm suppose to drink even if its malt Kalu the guy expected you to drop from the car when he stopped near a shop that was still open at past 12am you sat at the back of the car relaxed the taxify guy came down and bought the malt for me with his money for me to drink i gave you my ATM card told you how much to withdraw you did I paid my bill because it was emergency I paid for taxify out of my money you bought bread 500# I remember even

Christmas Kalu you didn't even give me money to make my haid no clothe nothing like babe please manage i dont habe money not even malt 150# let me rewind back not even a birthday gift or a Valentine give for last year and this year I come to your house with my Tfare I go home with my tfare how have I not tried enough now I was on your laptop I saw this honestly I'm done with this relationship I come to your house and you starve me lots of times.

I have lots more but let me stop here

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Steph12345: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
0b10010011:
Guy they will use your sisters, your daughters in fact all the female in your linage to your 10th generation for ritual
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
kalu01:

Your girlfriend is a Psycho. Such people suffer from a condition called Histrionic Personality Disorder.

She will nag and ridicule you to death. Get out as fast as your legs can take you.
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Steph12345: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Your girlfriend is a Psycho. Such people suffer from a condition called Histrionic Personality Disorder.

She will nag and ridicule you to death. Get out as fast as your legs can take you.

You sound stupid I mean brainless
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Steph12345: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kentura:

hahahaha grin grin this kin girl, na only counterfeit she go produce

Its obvious they produce you via counterfeit so no argument
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Steph12345: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ifyone123:
bros....run. Her ex takes her for shopping and club yet der ar not togeda....broda..RUN. She will milk u high n dry n go to d next dude n say dsame tin..bros RUN. She cn neva change her abusive ways. Dnt ivn try to b patient wit her.. Bros RUN

Boss Judge I greet you well done I hope you heard from the girlfriend side anyways good job it will take you far
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Steph12345: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
kalu01:

No mistake when I say you can't take care of me quote one thing you've done for me you never added a dime value to my life
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Steph12345:

You sound stupid I mean brainless

I see you are the girlfriend cheesy grin What a mental case grin cheesy

Your ugly character will leave you lonely and frustrated grin

Piece of trash cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by mattiecute(f): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm... Nairaland drama.. Walks majestically outta thread lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Skinni(m): 12:36am On Mar 24, 2018
I have been lafing for the past 30 minutes now. OP and his 'girlfriend' are what we normally call to match

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Steph12345: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I see you are the girlfriend cheesy grin What a mental case grin cheesy

Your ugly character will leave you lonely and frustrated grin

Piece of trash cheesy

Shut your trap you still sound brainless and maybe frustrated I wouldn't know what a handsome character you've got fool
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Steph12345:

Shut your trap you still sound brainless and maybe frustrated I wouldn't know what a handsome character you've got fool

I see you woke up on the wrong side of the bed as usual. Seems you are sex starved. Sorry I don't fvck trash cheesy

Go woo somebody else cheesy
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by shaybebaby(f): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2018
Steph12345:
Can you imagine the nonsense I just saw this right now.
The so called boyfriend you call yourself guy since we've been dating its a year now have you bought me one pant or bra?
do you give me money to make my hair? Its not by coming to nairaland to paint somebody black
Yes I talk to you about my ex because you're the only guy that took me to a supermarket to buy drink because you take alcohol I don't you were buying big bottle of best that cost 3k plus yet I told you I want to pick 1bottle of coconut oil because my cream is finish so I can use as body cream I remember how you screamed at me telling me you don't have money in fact the staffs of that supermarket called me and said I saw you with that same guy that couldn't buy you 1bottle of coconut oil that cost 1k only

Kalu there was a time I was sick though I go to the hospital to take injections I came to your house Kalu vomiting and I got weak taking me to the hospital wasn't an option for you you left me telling why didn't I go to the hospital when I was suppose to go for good 3days I was st your place I couldn't eat food I keep throwing you refused let me go to the hospital I managed to book taxify yet you refused to follow me down there I had to talk to your friend which he talked to you and was asking yoy it because of money? You said its late because its past 12am

Finally you agreed to follow I remember the taxify guy asking me if I have eaten I said no he then said I'm suppose to drink even if its malt Kalu the guy expected you to drop from the car when he stopped near a shop that was still open at past 12am you sat at the back of the car relaxed the taxify guy came down and bought the malt for me with his money for me to drink i gave you my ATM card told you how much to withdraw you did I paid my bill because it was emergency I paid for taxify out of my money you bought bread 500# I remember even

Christmas Kalu you didn't even give me money to make my haid no clothe nothing like babe please manage i dont habe money not even malt 150# let me rewind back not even a birthday gift or a Valentine give for last year and this year I come to your house with my Tfare I go home with my tfare how have I not tried enough now I was on your laptop I saw this honestly I'm done with this relationship I come to your house and you starve me lots of times.

I have lots more but let me stop here
Why does he have to give you money, is he your employer?

Why did you go to his house when you were ill, is it a hospital?

Why are you spending your money to keep a relationship going and not on yourself, your health and wellbeing?

Why are you in a relationship you feel you are getting nothing out of, is it a do or die affair?

If it's not meeting your needs, do the needful.
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2018
shaybebaby:

Why does he have to give you money, is he your employer?

Why did you go to his house when you were ill, is it a hospital?

Why are you spending your money to keep a relationship going and not on yourself, your health and wellbeing?

Why are you in a relationship you feel you are getting nothing out of, is it a do or die affair?

If it's not meeting your needs, do the needful.

I wish I could kiss you right now kiss

So on point. Respect sis cool
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Shawnnn01: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2018
kalu01:

De there de fall in love with Olosho. I hope say no be instagram u meet am. Never do anything you are unwilling to just to please any girl, especially those that won’t do the same for you.

If the girl demand you take her clubbing have her contribute 50% of the price of Hennessy at Quilox or 57 n she will never make such demand again.
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2018
bros dem tie ur leg? give urself brain oooo
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Martin0(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2018
op what exactly do u wish for in the relationship
Steph12345 what exactly are you seeking for in the relationship
I will suggest ur bath settle out amicably.
Re: I Need Help On My Relationship by Steph12345: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I see you woke up on the wrong side of the bed as usual. Seems you are sex starved. Sorry I don't fvck trash cheesy

Go woo somebody else cheesy

You're a fool words finish for your mouth ni who is talking about sex fool go get your 500# olosho as usual
My dog can't even eat your remain worthless goat I sure your owner regrets making you no value

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Invites Girl He Met On Facebook To His House And Discover He Was A Boy(pics) / “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim / Its Either I Sex You Or I Send Our Sex Video To Your Husband,ex BF Threathens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.