Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls (2205 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Nigeria Girls Fighting Unclad And Showing Off There Butt Just Because Of A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by fineboynl(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2017
first of all we are made to believe that its only the guys that make use of the internet to initiate a dating scam on foreigners are yahoo yahoo.

what is the trick here? these yahoo guys date foreigners from the onset in back of their mind with hope of obtaining money from them. and when they failed to realizes that. they called the victim a big fool. with expression like "this one nor be better/correct maga, na big fool and time wasting".
and then move to the next one.

you see they called them fool because the foreigner didn't pay a dime. but when the foreigner do their biding and pays heavily then only they will say this one na real better/correct maga. these yahoo boys will give them praises. and sometime called them God sent with their fellow friends.

majority of them even applies black magic for better love result.

I have come to realizes that its almost the same methods majority of Nigeria girls operate. they only enters into a relationship with same mindset of a yahoo boy to collect money by trick were they didn't sow. they lie as a Yahoo boy.
they applied black magic as well. in my area for example. there is this house flashy girls with baddest shape always come to visit a man who is a native doctor there. if you see this girls for outside you won't believe they patronized such a place. the fact they are very hot physically they still need to apply juju to collect money by trick from men.

if as a man you refuse to give them a dime, they will laugh you to their friends. this one nor be correct Bobo, na big fool and time wasting. they will move to the next one. but if you do their bidding and pay heavily. they will call you correct Bobo, na better fish. they want your love but they don't give their love.

this is a clear case of yahoo yahoo relationship and yahoo yahoo girls. and I think if the law enforcement agencies can go after yahoo boys then they should as well go after this girls. no difference if you ask me.
only one is international and the other is local.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Abbeycharles(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Take it easy bro
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by NairalandCS(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Another version of that thread. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian Girl's!! shocked shocked shocked DID I HEAR YOU SAY THAT?

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR GENERALIZING THIS ISH.

YOU HAVE NO RESPECT OR REGARD FOR YOUR SISTER OR MOTHER.

I PITY THE SHE-GOAT THAT WILL DATE OR MARRY YOU.

IF WISHES WERE HORSES, YOU WILL DIE LONELY AND CELIBATE.

I WOULD HAVE CUT OFF YOUR DICK, STUPID DICKHEAD

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandCS:
Another version of that thread. lipsrsealed

I don't know why they can't all crap in one place. It's like living with a dog who isn't house broken. So hard to deal with.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Guy it's true to an extent most girls go into relationships just so they could extort the guy...but u should know we all aren't the same...we still have good girls...but they are hard to come across nd most times u guys go for the bad ones

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Okay. undecided

Next pls. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by fineboynl(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola, you see yourself. an example of my expression. you are pained because I say the truth about yourself. bye and don't even try to quote me.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Cinderella5(f): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Even broke guys, struggling to survive fuckboys think they have an opinion, unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by NairalandCS(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

At the mention of girls, some people must call your sister and mother.

Like say na National anthem.

Show some maturity sister.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2017
fineboynl:
StephDamielola, you see yourself. an example of my expression. you are pained because I say the truth about yourself. bye and don't even try to quote me.

I take exception to that BRUTUS.

People like you should be aborted at conception or flushed away into a septic tank after birth. You don't deserve to be in the land of the living. How dare you insult WOMEN?? HOW DARE YOU?

If you never saw your mother, do not forget the fact that you are a product of a cunt so RESPECT THAT.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Victornezzar: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2017
All dis people who devote deir time 2 open threads only 2 bash dem selves
use it 4 something worthwhile nd u will see d result
op am not insulting u or anyone oo
but enof of all dis threads
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

At the mention of girls, some people must call your sister and mother.

Like say na National anthem.

Show some maturity sister.

At the mention of one bad experience with a girl, Some useless set of lunatics will call all women HOES including their Mothers and Sisters.

Like say na National Anthem.

Show some maturity BRUTUS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by fineboynl(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

People like you should be aborted at conception or flushed away into a septic tank after birth. You deserve to be in the land of the living. How dare you insult WOMEN?? HOW DARE YOU?

If you never saw your mother, do not forget the fact that you are a product of a cunt so RESPECT THAT.

hahaha. it look like your market is not selling anymore. so you mean guys done wise be that and no one is buying you iPhone 6?

sorry I will continue to expose your type. no more aristle. its game over. Oga hand up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by fineboynl(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
grin why entered into a relationship with mindset to steal by trick. and when you jam a wise man you all takes to your hills.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by fineboynl(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola, this is a clear case of bad Manner's. you are only insulting all your family put together.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

Sorry I will continue to Expose your Ignorance and Including your Slutty Mother and Sister in every quote/thread that you dare Insult all Nigerian women or call them Names.

Go and get your facts right, I am NEVER YOUR TYPE.

What i have and what i am entitled to, your generations unborn will still struggle to get #Fact

Your female Children will spit on you!!!

Your Male Children will be disappointed in you!!!

The woman who will give you this children, will wish she never met you.

Gangster mode!

Thread shutdown!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by NairalandCS(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

At the mention of one bad experience with a girl, Some useless set of lunatics will call all women HOES including their Mothers and Sisters.

Like say na National Anthem.

Show some maturity BRUTUS

Make your point just as mhizesther as done without bringing someone's mother and sister into it simple.

But no, you won't. instead you prefer to turn your frustration on me.

Edakun, Maabinu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by ikp120(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
OP you are VERY correct. Ignore that one masturbating on your mentions because she's one of them.

I pity the stupid guys who spend on them. I noticed this some time ago.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by ikp120(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

Make your point just as mhizesther as done without bringing someone's mother and sister into it simple.

Edakun, Maabinu.

That's one of their last cards. Once you hit these hoes real hard, they will play the victim card by either using rape or getting your mother and sisters involved.

That's just how they're.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

My dear u are ill mannered...why bring his family into this...there are ways u could voice out ur opinion rather than turning to insult.....ure trying to make a point (we know) he did wrong by generalising...but pls it's not fair to just come here and talk Anyhow....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
mhizesther:

My dear u are ill mannered...why bring his family into this...there are ways u could voice out ur opinion rather than turning to insult.....ure trying to make a point (we know) he did wrong by generalising...but pls it's not fair to just come here and talk Anyhow....

My Dear, now i see a living reason why Folks like the OP created this thread.

But wait, what impression are you trying to create? The good Girl? Well you are a NIGERIAN GIRL Lol. Read what the OP Said about you and females of your kind.

I call a spade a spade and that's what it will be. His family has females and they are Nigerians so i did nothing Wrong ok.

If i am ill mannered, then what do i even call you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by ImaIma1(f): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Another chewing gum boy with chewing gum topic.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by ImaIma1(f): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

Edakun, Maabinu.

The truth is that OP already mentioned his mother and sister when he generalized and put all naija girls into one bucket.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by NairalandCS(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
ImaIma1:

The truth is that OP already mentioned his mother and sister when he generalized and put all naija girls into one bucket.

Since op generalized it. Why did she have to personalized it again by calling out op's mum and sister ?

I've seen alot of threads on here, mostly by girls laying out all kinds of atrocities 'All guys' have done but I don't go around telling them their dad is this or that.

I know the kind of man I am, and other people's opinion about guys in general don't bother me.
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by andysnoopy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

People like you should be aborted at conception or flushed away into a septic tank after birth. You don't deserve to be in the land of the living. How dare you insult WOMEN?? HOW DARE YOU?

And somebody pikin will go around calling you his gf. See how power dey shark you for Internet. .. Chaiiii some guys dey chop rubbish I swear... Look at your face and shape covered in cheap bleaching cream deciding who gets to live in the land of living or not. Chaiiii Men Don suffer...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by andysnoopy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
fineboynl:
grin why entered into a relationship with mindset to steal by trick. and when you jam a wise man you all takes to your hills.

I dey meet their type and the moment I smell them from afar.. I just discharge them immediately. . No time for stories...
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Oyindidi(f): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
At least them no scam you. BrokeLyn
Re: Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
andysnoopy:

And somebody pikin will go around calling you his gf. See how power dey shark you for Internet. .. Chaiiii some guys dey chop rubbish I swear... Look at your face and shape covered in cheap bleaching cream deciding who gets to live in the land of living or not. Chaiiii Men Don suffer...

And Someone will go around calling you his BF. See how mumu dey shark you for internet? Chai some ladies dey chop rubbish i swear. Look how your nose dey like say e dey quarrel with your face, na your type dey suck tongue even for old age. And your shape covered in cheap stupidity. Chai!!! Women don suffer.

Looking at your photo i saw a young pretty girl sitting close to you, might be your daughter (What a pity). Well SHE IS A LADY AND SHE IS NIGERIAN. I dont need to ask about her name, SHE IS WHAT THE OP SAID SHE IS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: My Ex-boyfriend Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister -lady Reveals / Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- / How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.