Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- (2199 Views)

There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2017
These days one has to be very careful because not every girl with a beautiful face is beautiful from bottom.

You can just imagine this one now, and I know there are guys out there giving her head.. Just taking in bacterial and they wouldn't know.

Only God will help us that can't do without sucking.

Continue to see more pictures

1 Share

Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by chukwuibuipob: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2017
good for them
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by dingbang(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Eww
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by BiafranBushBoy: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Eka111:
These days one has to be very careful because not every girl with a beautiful face is beautiful from bottom.

You can just imagine this one now, and I know there are guys out there giving her head.. Just taking in bacterial and they wouldn't know.

The best way to seek quality traffic is by writing good contents.

Work on your English

Read more as a blogger and know the basics of SEO.

Using naked pictures to draw people to a TECH blog is awful. Your bounce rate will jump and Google will deny you access.

Any of your quality posts that make it to Nairaland FP is automatic traffic for you.

All I wanna say is learn how to write quality articles, not copy and paste.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Nutase: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=59425169]

The best way to seek quality traffic is by writing good contents.

Work on your English

Read more as a blogger and know the basics of SEO.

Using naked pictures to draw people to a TECH blog is awful. Your bounce rate will jump and Google will deny you access.

Any of your quality posts that make it to Nairaland FP is automatic traffic for you.

All I wanna say is learn how to write quality articles, not copy and paste.[English teacher maybe you read the Tech blog and found bad English abi? Why not show me the grammatical errors? You think you know so well... Take it or leave it the best way to improve your writing skills is writing.. /quote]
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by NeeKlaus: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Eka111:

So, what does this pic have to do with a TECH blog?? There is nothing you people won't do for Traffic. undecided
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by agrovick(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Eka111:
English teacher maybe you read the Tech blog and found bad English abi? Why not show me the grammatical errors? You think you know so well... Take it or leave it the best way to improve your writing skills is writing..

Sense is far from you, instead of you to take the correction given and work towards delivering something of quality you are busy jumping upandan like a pygmy chimp.

Sense fall on you.
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by BiafranBushBoy: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=Eka111 post=59425991][/quote]

I understand that the best way to improve your English is writing. But your method is crude and unethical.

All the same... good luck to you.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I understand that the best way to improve your English is writing. But your method is crude and unethical.

#Peace
[quote author=NeeKlaus post=59426216]
So, what does this pic have to do with a TECH blog?? There is nothing you people won't do for Traffic. undecided[thanks and noted/quote]
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=agrovick post=59427788]

Sense is far from you, instead of you to take the correction given and work towards delivering something of quality you are busy jumping upandan like a pygmy chimp.

Sense fall on you. [/do you knw you are a fool? If u cant correct sensibly then shut ur gutter of a mouth]
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

#Peace
I appreciate bro... I am new on nairaland, but with just two days spent i v noticed some folks here derive joy in using foul languages.. Products of poor home training
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by agrovick(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=Eka111 post=59428922][/quote]
Says the nama who responded phoolishly to the correction given to him
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
agrovick:

Says the nama who responded phoolishly to the correction given to him

From a swine who thinks he is a human
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by BiafranBushBoy: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eka111:

I appreciate bro... I am new on nairaland, but with just two days spent i v noticed some folks here derive joy in using foul languages.. Products of poor home training

no probs. Goodluck in your career.
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by agrovick(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eka111:

From a swine who thinks he is a human

Bwahahahaha, he pain am.

If you like take the corrections, if you like don't; the dog that wants to go missing won't listen to the hunter's whistle.

Pygmy chimp
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
agrovick:

Bwahahahaha, he pain am.

If you like take the corrections, if you like don't; the dog that wants to go missing won't listen to the hunter's whistle.

Pygmy chimp

Lolz i just noticed u r a clown! Whom do i blame? Can a goat beget a lion? Lack of parental guidance or mayb its a genetic problem... Unfortunate being
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by agrovick(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eka111:

Lolz i just noticed u r a clown! Whom do i blame? Can a goat beget a lion? Lack of parental guidance or mayb its a genetic problem... Unfortunate being

Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!

Get a gun & shoot yourself in the head
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
agrovick:

Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!

Get a gun & shoot yourself in the head
Lolz! Psycho... Ode! Efulefu
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by agrovick(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eka111:

Lolz! Psycho... Ode! Efulefu

Oya goan blog with sense tongue grin
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
agrovick:

Oya goan blog with sense tongue grin
Oya start typing with sense .. ignorant clown
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by agrovick(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eka111:
Oya start typing with sense .. ignorant clown
Keep barking undecided
Re: Imagine! One Guy Is Out There Sock!ng Those Mucous In The Name Of Giving Head- by Eka111(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
agrovick:

Keep barking undecided
Keep reasoning with your buttocks

(1) (Reply)

My Dick Has Got Me Into Trouble / 9 Signs She Doesn’t Love You, Even If She Says She Does / Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.