Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom (9188 Views)

Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Lionessza(f): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
wow it's Criselda? Never new she is HIV positive.she is so gorgeous,i'd smash raw and regret later kiss tongue cool

Smh, see ya life? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Princeboca12(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:
What does having a tattoo got to do with anything? You should protect yourself at all times, tattoo or not.

Btw, the lady below is HIV positive. Can you tell just by looking at her?

Truly.. Never jugde a book by its cover. This pics just opened my eyes

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Smh, see ya life? grin
grin what? I'm just saying how I feel

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Lionessza(f): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
grin what? I'm just saying how I feel

Lol, that woman is old enough to be your mom yet you want to smash her grin cursed generation grin
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah. That's the sad reality hey. The faithful partner is often the one to pay dearly, stuck with the consequences of the other partner's indiscretions. It's unfair when you think about it.

She stayed with him for some time afterwards though. Probably because her kids were still young or whatever. IDK.
he must be ashamed of himself, what a failure! I wonder why he got married in the first place IF he was still going to be unfaithful angry

Its so sad and annoying embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
wow it's Criselda? Never new she is HIV positive.she is so gorgeous,i'd smash raw and regret later kiss tongue cool

LMAO, Jace. Yho! She's been living with HIV for like 15 years or so. She talks about it on her show on Metro.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
he must be ashamed of himself, what a failure! I wonder why he got married in the first place IF he was still going to be unfaithful angry

Its so sad and annoying embarassed

Very true.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, that woman is old enough to be your mom yet you want to smash her grin cursed generation grin
Really Now? How old is she?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Very true.
have a lovely day my dear and stay safe smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by debspauly(f): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah!

She's a well-known AIDS activist here & a radio personality. Her 1st husband infected her with the virus. But she went on to marry for the 2nd time. Her current husband is HIV negative but I guess he loves her as a person & doesn't see her HIV status as an obstacle.
but how would they have kids ..is it possible.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
have a lovely day my dear and stay safe smiley

You too smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Lionessza(f): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
Really Now? How old is she?

I don't know , maybe early 40s.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Criselda from Metro FM lol.
wait do u mean?(Criselda Sambeso Dudumashe )
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO, Jace. Yho! She's been living with HIV for like 15 years or so. She talks about it on her show on Metro.
I have never heard her mention it,I probably missed it cos I don't listen to Metro as regularly as I use to

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:

let me google it.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
debspauly:
but how would they have kids ..is it possible.

From what I've heard, she found out when she was 7 months pregnant with her last child, through blood test.

People with HIV do & can have HIV negative babies. Here, babies born out of HIV mothers are given medication at birth. The medication kills the virus. Same thing with rape victims. They have to take certain medication within 72 hours. This medication also kills the virus. With them the duration of taking the medication is much longer though, like 3 or 6 months. I can't remember now. I remember watching something about it on one of the AIDS awereness TV shows.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by debspauly(f): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

From what I've heard, she found out when she was 7 months pregnant with her last child, through blood test.

People with HIV do & can have HIV negative babies. Here, babies born out of HIV mothers are given medication at birth. The medication kills the virus. Same thing with rape victims. They have to take certain medication within 72 hours. This medication also kills the virus. With them the duration of taking the medication is much longer though, like 3 or 6 months. I can't remember now. I remember watching something about it on one of the AIDS awereness TV shows.
thank you very much ..but does that mean her new husband will get infected too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
wait do u mean?(Criselda Sambeso Dudumashe
)

Yes.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
debspauly:
thank you very much ..but does that mean her new husband will get infected too.

If they don't use protection, I guess so. It's too risky. I wouldn't lol. But I guess love conquers all.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
no way.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:

She's 47,why don't she look it?

With that said,IM STILL SMASHING
Just imagine a 3some with her,you and me

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Lionessza(f): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:

Hahahaha, no thanks take ZarZar with you, my immune system is too weak to be challenges like that grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes.
hahahah that lady you talking about understands the tail of life remember,she knows fully well what it takes to win a man's heart.So on my own part I think she kept her status outside her relationship before she got married in 2014,one thing I think you ladies should understand is the way you portray men,sometimes you allow the past woe you of the Mr right you intend to meet...she's good though have got friends here who are HIV but the funny thing is they think I don't know,but to me I just keep that to myself,then lemm watch to see if she will u know plan an instinct..
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, no thanks take ZarZar with you, my immune system is too weak to be challenges like that grin
I guess that makes it 4some

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by jakandeola(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
Lionessza:

HIV how did she get it was she rape why did a lot get it in south Africa
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
jakandeola:
HIV how did she get it was she rape why did a lot get it in south Africa
angry How I wish this was face to face angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

If they don't use protection, I guess so. It's too risky. I wouldn't lol. But I guess love conquers all.
so if I wanna sex my own wife I mean my own wife ooo,aw use CD hmmm wonder's of sex...how then do I produce
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:

The anti-aging secret is called Xhosa genes tongue Join La Xhosanostra today & spend the rest of your life looking youthful grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

The anti-aging secret is called Xhosa genes tongue Join La Xhosanostra today & spend the rest of your life looking youthful grin
were you reading my mind? I was about to ask what is it that is in the water that makes you guys not age at all.I have seen the same thing with Unathi

You also look 16,you sure you didn't lie to me about your date of birth?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Lionessza(f): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
I guess that makes it 4some

Lol mxm.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by onlysex: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
having tattoo on her body doesn't mean she's a LovePeddler...
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol mxm.
don't be shy now kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / Look At What I Did To Her Pussy. Very Fine Lady (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.