Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom (9187 Views)

Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Uzothi shu ke ngulo uncokola naye lol

I know lol. He's just like jakandeola.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
ah I mean the people that practice sex

Including you, right?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
on a serious note so I can never know if am with him or her?

Well you can if she decides to test herself on HIV but then again, it's a virus which can only be detected 3 months after the infection
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Lionessza(f): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol I u worse lowo
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I u worse lowo

Kikiki grin Anne?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Well you can if she decides to test herself on HIV but then again, it's a virus which can only be detected 3 months after the infection
ow my God,
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Including you, right?
me you asking me?TMV

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, IDK why. Growing up, I used to puke when served minestrone soup because it has those tiny pasta shells. I've gotten better with age, but it's still not my favorite. I'm very picky with it. Don't like the noodle type. But I can eat spaghetti, macaroni, gnocchi, lasagna etc. Just not everyday. Sometimes.
lol I understand where you coming from.I used to cringe at the sight and smell of scrambled eggs when I was little,but right now I'd kill anyone for it.The noodles are best for breakfast,you need to buy at least 50 packs,I tell you,next year when we take part in that comrade marathon,you will outrun everyone grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikiki grin Anne?
see dem tongue
ZarZar:

Kikiki grin Anne?
see dem
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
lol I understand where you coming from.I used to cringe at the sight and smell of scrambled eggs when I was little,but right now I'd kill anyone for it.The noodles are best for breakfast,you need to buy at least 50 packs,I tell you,next year when we take part in that comrade marathon,you will outrun everyone grin

Hahaha. I don't think so. Ewww. Hate noodles. Scrambled eggs are kinda icky though lol. There's that mucus, stringy thing. Yuck. I love them, I just don't like to think about it. Eggs are disgusting, TBH.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. I don't think so. Ewww. Hate noodles. Scrambled eggs are kinda icky though lol. There's that mucus, stringy thing. Yuck. I love them, I just don't like to think about it. Eggs are disgusting, TBH.
ewww some people take raw eggs before they do their exercises.can you imagine

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by airex(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:

You might get banned. Rule 5
weldone
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

If they don't use protection, I guess so. It's too risky. I wouldn't lol. But I guess love conquers all.
Is it possible to use CD throughout one's married life. How the hell does anybody do that?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Is it possible to use CD throughout one's married life. How the hell does anybody do that?

Lol, how should I know?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, how should I know?
I think he has damned the consequences. If they have a strictly monogamous union, that is.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I think he has damned the consequences. If they have a strictly monogamous union, that is.

Hmmm
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Reproduction & sex are only part of marriage, is all I'm saying.

Those needs are spiritual, mental & physical. That's my own definition of what it is all about.
What is spiritual need? Do non-religious people have it?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

What is spiritual need? Do non-religious people have it?

For me, spirituality has nothing to do with religion but your spirit, your soul. You wanna be with someone that brings peace into your life, instead of emotional distress.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Frankraj:
There is this girl I have known for a while now , she says she loves me and she is ready to marry me but she wants me to be sleeping with her without condom. Telling me she is now a changed person.

Back in the days I have seen this girl raping weed/ igbo to smoke, she smokes cigar like someone licking sweet.
She goes out sometime at night unto Runs things
She has tattoo on her body oh

But now she is telling she has stopped those things and asking me to be sleeping with her without condom . But i refused ooh

Please guys if it's you what will you do

To the title, Yes I can and have a good number of times.

To the details you listed, the only actual thing relevant in this is the Runs aspect.
Her being tattooed has nothing to do with sexual health.
Her smoking, also has nothing to do with sexual health.
The fact that you think she is/was promiscuous is what should be your guide on whether or not you want to go ahead bare.
Also, are you ready for kids, etc?
That's what you should be worried about.

Would you wear condom on your mouth? What if whatever it is you're scared she might have can be transmitted via kissing?

If you don't want to shag her, don't shag her.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:
What does having a tattoo got to do with anything? You should protect yourself at all times, tattoo or not.

Btw, the lady below is HIV positive. Can you tell just by looking at her?
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

For me, spirituality has nothing to do with religion but your spirit, your soul. You wanna be with someone that brings peace into your life, instead of emotional distress.
Humans tend to mix up needs and wants though. Peace and respect are very important, at least for the average man. There is no end to emotional distress where respect is missing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by jakandeola(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

dis wat get me mad why use ur language to talk abt me wen I neva knw wat u mean
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by jakandeola(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
You are being stupid.didn't you see I just found that she is HIV positive,how the hell am I supposed to tell how she got it when I had no clue that she had it? angry

Your questions make me wanna knock you down
I see ur pix u too small for me I flog ur mate wit cane
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
jakandeola:
dis wat get me mad why use ur language to talk abt me wen I neva knw wat u mean

Is the sentence you quoted about you written in Hebrew? undecided Because it looks & reads like English to me.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Frankraj:
I create this post bUT im sad many people have turned it to HIV activism which is not what I meant for creating the post. I mean this girl I'm talking about is very promiscuous, she a bad girl , she smoke ,she do prostitution and all of that and still have tattoo on her body . Should I see a complete fire and go jump in it because she said she have changed. Read above and see bad things she does. My post didn't say I saw a decent girl that has HIV , what I said is that I saw a prostitute DAT wants me to be sleeping with without condom. You guys should I post well before commenting . And for those of you in south Africa, I'm a Nigerian and this post in from Nigeria . We know what tattoo girls do down here in Nigeria .so sa people I don't need your comment . Nigeria boys should comment only . I'm away in sout Africa a decent girl can draw a tattoo , but here in Nigeria is only evil and promiscuous girls that draw tattoo here. My post have nothing to do wit HIV
When you know what to do, why are you now asking for our opinion, you know she's fire and you are still telling us story undecided

Just say you sha wantu open thread.. woh lemme goan derail.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
jakandeola:
I see ur pix u too small for me I flog ur mate wit cane
where do you see my pix?

where can we meet so that I can teach you some manners?

Respect your elders boy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by jakandeola(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Is the sentence you quoted about you written in Hebrew? undecided Because it looks & reads like English to me.
dont lie to me
Lionessza:

Uzothi shu ke ngulo uncokola naye lol
is dis not aboit u u curse me in ur language zarzar
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Lionessza(f): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2017
jakandeola:
dont lie to me is dis not aboit u u curse me in ur language zarzar

Shut the f up, I'm not in the mood for your rubbish.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by jakandeola(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Jayceon:
where do you see my pix?

where can we meet so that I can teach you some manners?

Respect your elders boy
u south Africa coward u wish to see me so u tell ur xenophobia gang to join kill me as u kill odas u are just too small for me. u no reach my last born for house I cant cheap myself to fight u is my bro dat fight and beat de hell out of u. u make gragra on internet but a coward in real life.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
jakandeola:
dont lie to me is dis not aboit u u curse me in ur language zarzar

Smh. Believe whatever you want.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by jakandeola(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Lionessza:

Shut the f up, I'm not in the mood for your rubbish.
ZarZar:

Smh. Believe whatever you want.
I dont want wahala early mormor good morning zarzar I hope u slept well warn ur friend linessza

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Lionessza(f): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont want wahala early mormor good morning zarzar I hope u slept well warn ur friend linessza

Warn me about what.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen / Financial Stability Or Look / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.