Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom (9172 Views)

Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
hahahah that lady you talking about understands the tail of life remember,she knows fully well what it takes to win a man's heart.So on my own part I think she kept her status outside her relationship before she got married in 2014,one thing I think you ladies should understand is the way you portray men,sometimes you allow the past woe you of the Mr right you intend to meet...she's good though have got friends here who are HIV but the funny thing is they think I don't know,but to me I just keep that to myself,then lemm watch to see if she will u know plan an instinct..

What do you mean by she kept her status outside her relationship? I doubt her husband didn't know she was HIV+. She's a TV & radio personality after all.

TBH, she's quite rude & very opinionated. Some men like women like that though, so that's probably what attracted him to her. The strong personality behind the label.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
jakandeola:
HIV how did she get it was she rape why did a lot get it in south Africa

By having sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by jakandeola(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
angry How I wish this was face to face angry angry
small boi I ask a quertion u no reach my last born for house. how did she get it
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by jakandeola(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

By having sex.
tnx my queen
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
so if I wanna sex my own wife I mean my own wife ooo,aw use CD hmmm wonder's of sex...how then do I produce

But their case is a unique one. He married her fully aware of her HIV status, so he has no other choice but to use a condom. She already has kids & I'm sure he does too. Marriage is not only about reproduction & sex.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

But their case is a unique one. He married her fully aware of her HIV status, so he has no other choice but to use a condom. She already has kids & I'm sure he does too. Marriage is not only about reproduction & sex.
you serious said that(not all about R/S)waow please enlighten me more what marriage all about?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
were you reading my mind? I was about to ask what is it that is in the water that makes you guys not age at all.I have seen the same thing with Unathi

You also look 16,you sure you didn't lie to me about your date of birth?

Lol @ looking 16. Really? *TWIRLS*

IDK, maybe it's diet lol. We're like the only tribe that doesn't eat pap. Do you eat pap daily, Jace?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
you serious said that(not all about R/S)waow please enlighten me more what marriage all about?

What is it about to you? Enlighten ME on THAT.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
jakandeola:
small boi I ask a quertion u no reach my last born for house. how did she get it
You are being stupid.didn't you see I just found that she is HIV positive,how the hell am I supposed to tell how she got it when I had no clue that she had it? angry

Your questions make me wanna knock you down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

What do you mean by she kept her status outside her relationship? I doubt her husband didn't know she was HIV+. She's a TV & radio personality after all.

TBH, she's quite rude & very opinionated. Some men like women like that though, so that's probably what attracted him to her. The strong personality behind the label.
I mean her health status was never a problem to her,so basically I feel she kept herself as just like every natural human,because if she had expose her status like am an HIV patient I don't think it will be that easy for anyman to come into her life,so maybe I guess the guy might have build a strong love bound btw her and even if it later discover about it,it won't be easy to let go...I have a female friend I met on facbook we ve know like for 4year's now,if she had told me earlier that she was an HIV patient I guess I would have run miles,but like after many months b4 I discoverd abt it,and I can't take that as an excuse of not beeing friends with her bcoz have built a solid friendship around her so it not gonna be easy,don't mistake she's just a friend..
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ looking 16. Really? *TWIRLS*

IDK, maybe it's diet lol. We're like the only tribe that doesn't eat pap. Do you eat pap daily, Jace?
PLEASE tell me your age cos you don't look older than 26

No,I don't eat pap daily,in fact I hate it cos it makes people fat because of the exessive starch.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
I mean her health status was never a problem to her,so basically I feel she kept herself as just like every natural human,because if she had expose her status like am an HIV patient I don't think it will be that easy for anyman to come into her life,so maybe I guess the guy might have build a strong love bound btw her and even if it later discover about it,it won't be easy to let go...I have a female friend I met on facbook we ve know like for 4year's now,if she had told me earlier that she was an HIV patient I guess I would have run miles,but like after many months b4 I discoverd abt it,and I can't take that as an excuse of not beeing friends with her bcoz have built a solid friendship around her so it not gonna be easy,don't mistake she's just a friend..

I don't think he found out "later". That's not something you keep to yourself, particularly from someone you're dating, because dating most often leads to sex. Again, she's a well-known person, so I doubt he didn't know. He married her fully aware, that I don't doubt.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
PLEASE tell me your age cos you don't look older than 26

No,I don't eat pap daily,in fact I hate it cos it makes people fat because of the exessive starch.

I'm older than 26, that's all I'll say tongue

Yeah, I also don't understand how people can eat it everyday. I get nauseous when I eat it. I don't like it at all. So what do you eat?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

What is it about to you? Enlighten ME on THAT.
hmmm am still baffled at your comment .
The real act of marriage takes place in the heart,
not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a
choice you make - not just on your wedding day,
but over and over again - and that choice is
reflected in the way you treat your husband or
wife.
If the choices are based on this
Sex
One man one woman
Building a solid family
Unconditionally and continually loving your wife for better for worse till death.
In some cases adultery can lead to divorce because it was in God commandment it only on that case u can live her,but it all fall on you choice or decision hmmm marriage lies on so many things ooo dear,if u take away sex outside marriage sorry because the story might change,on sure thing that keeps marriage going is when you sex ur wife either regularly or minimized but if a man neglet is suspicions come's inn and from there hmmm infact abeg ooo marriage surrounds many things u don't know,I just hope whoever am gonna date understands what am portraying and is reading along with you...
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
hmmm am still baffled at your comment .
The real act of marriage takes place in the heart,
not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a
choice you make - not just on your wedding day,
but over and over again - and that choice is
reflected in the way you treat your husband or
wife.
If the choices are based on this
Sex
One man one woman
Building a solid family
Unconditionally and continually loving your wife for better for worse till death.
In some cases adultery can lead to divorce because it was in God commandment it only on that case u can live her,but it all fall on you choice or decision hmmm marriage lies on so many things ooo dear,if u take away sex outside marriage sorry because the story might change,on sure thing that keeps marriage going is when you sex ur wife either regularly or minimized but if a man neglet is suspicions come's inn and from there hmmm infact abeg ooo marriage surrounds many things u don't know,I just hope whoever am gonna date understands what am portraying and is reading along with you...

Reproduction & sex are only part of marriage, is all I'm saying.

Personally, I view marriage or life in general like the black cooking pot with 3 legs. In order for it to work & be in synch, all needs should be met. Those needs are spiritual, mental & physical. That's my own definition of what it is all about. But I'm sure other people have their own definitions & expectations, that's alright too since nothing is written in stone.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't think he found out "later". That's not something you keep to yourself, particularly from someone you're dating, because dating most often leads to sex. Again, she's a well-known person, so I doubt he didn't know. He married her fully aware, that I don't doubt.
relax u might went into relationship before me,I know ladies morethan you,infact I know basically what they can do,just I respect them for a reason,u know ladies are very secretive they may not be aware when they were still dating maybe when the relationship might have been strong then she may tell him for some reason's there's a difference btw what you heard outside and what you heard inside,so basically it what was heard inside that gonna be believed so forget about public personality or so,if he come out and tell him she's not does the guy has any prove to that?the lady most have seen what she want from the guy,probably I believ she told him ...hmmm ladies with their corny way's expecially when they know what they want hmmm..
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm older than 26, that's all I'll say tongue

Yeah, I also don't understand how people can eat it everyday. I get nauseous when I eat it. I don't like it at all. So what do you eat?
I also don't understand as well,that thing is too heavy for one's stomach to carry Lol.most of the time I eat rice,I also keep samp and spaghetti in the house,pap I can eat once or twice a week.what's your diet?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Frankraj:
[s]I create this post bUT im sad many people have turned it to HIV activism which is not what I meant for creating the post. I mean this girl I'm talking about is very promiscuous, she a bad girl , she smoke ,she do prostitution and all of that and still have tattoo on her body . Should I see a complete fire and go jump in it because she said she have changed. Read above and see bad things she does. My post didn't say I saw a decent girl that has HIV , what I said is that I saw a prostitute DAT wants me to be sleeping with without condom. You guys should I post well before commenting . And for those of you in south Africa, I'm a Nigerian and this post in from Nigeria . We know what tattoo girls do down here in Nigeria .so sa people I don't need your comment . Nigeria boys should comment only . I'm away in sout Africa a decent girl can draw a tattoo , but here in Nigeria is only evil and promiscuous girls that draw tattoo here. My post have nothing to do wit HIV
[/s]

You've been smoking that green stuff again? Chukwudi I warned you.

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok in spiritual what should be expected? In physical what is expected? Mental or mentality what is expected? Answers please
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
relax u might went into relationship before me,I know ladies morethan you,infact I know basically what they can do,just I respect them for a reason,u know ladies are very secretive they may not be aware when they were still dating maybe when the relationship might have been strong then she may tell him for some reason's there's a difference btw what you heard outside and what you heard inside,so basically it what was heard inside that gonna be believed so forget about public personality or so,if he come out and tell him she's not does the guy has any prove to that?the lady most have seen what she want from the guy,probably I believ she told him ...hmmm ladies with their corny way's expecially when they know what they want hmmm..

Dude, you do know that it is a crime to hide your HIV status from a lover, right? Because it's a deadly virus, so you have to disclose it to anyone that comes in contact with you eg. doctors, BFs/GFs etc. On top of that, she freely talks about it on her radio show. A radio show on a popular station at that! We live in different worlds apparently, because in "my world" you have to disclose it or face culpable homicide charges should the other person gets infected.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Dude, you do know that it is a crime to hide your HIV status from a lover, right? Because it's a deadly virus, so you have to disclose it to anyone that comes in contact with you eg. doctors, BFs/GFs etc. On top of that, she freely talks about it on her radio show. A radio show on a popular station at that! We live in different worlds apparently, because in "my world" you have to disclose it or face culpable homicide charges should the other person gets infected.
yeah I know but how many lady will do that?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
I also don't understand as well,that thing is too heavy for one's stomach to carry Lol.most of the time I eat rice,I also keep samp and spaghetti in the house,pap I can eat once or twice a week.what's your diet?

Rice & bread most of the time lol. Samp I cook sometimes because it takes longer to cook. I'm not a huge fan of pasta of any kind. I eat it only when I'm craving it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
yeah I know but how many lady will do that?

Well, they have no choice then but to use a condom if they don't feel comfortable sharing that info. Because it's either those two options or the orange jumpsuit.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, they have no choice then but to use a condom if they don't feel comfortable sharing that info. Because it's either those two options or the orange jumpsuit.
hmmmm wonder's of sex...well outside that you people should embrace protection very good for the health..
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmm wonder's of sex...well outside that you people should embrace protection very good for the health..

Who is "you people"?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Rice & bread most of the time lol. Samp I cook sometimes because it takes longer to cook. I'm not a huge fan of pasta of any kind. I eat it only when I'm craving it.
I don't mind eating the bread the whole week,why are not a fan of pasta? You have no idea what you missing girl.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Lionessza(f): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Who is "you people"?

Uzothi shu ke ngulo uncokola naye lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Who is "you people"?
ah I mean the people that practice sex
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
I don't mind eating the bread the whole week,why are not a fan of pasta? You have no idea what you missing girl.

Lol, IDK why. Growing up, I used to puke when served minestrone soup because it has those tiny pasta shells. I've gotten better with age, but it's still not my favorite. I'm very picky with it. Don't like the noodle type. But I can eat spaghetti, macaroni, gnocchi, lasagna etc. Just not everyday. Sometimes.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
skin rashes,Dry flu,headache like constantly,then sometimes she kind off fall sick like circle cell human's ,alway's tired..but some of these are experienced on early stages,that why for me,before I go into any relationship with a lady,I always like us to go check our health status,to avoid stories and hurt..

You can never really tell because those symptoms don't last long and it's sth someone without HIV could have too. Besides not every one with HIV goes through that stage of "early symptoms".

HIV could be in your body for 10 years plus before showing any serious symptom. Until then a person might not even know he/she has HIV
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

You can never really tell because those symptoms don't last long and it's sth someone without HIV could have too. Besides not every one with HIV goes through that stage of "early symptoms".

HIV can be in your body for 10 years plus before shoeing any serious symptom. Until then a person might not even know he/she has HIV
Waow this realy serious so u mean if am with him I won't know?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

HIV could be in your body for 10 years plus before showing any serious symptom. Until then a person might not even know he/she has HIV
on a serious note so I can never know if am with him or her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap / I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.