Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) (9246 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date / Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2010
they're all alright to me some are wor wor.
oxone, flavio, and stephan p are pretty cool.
na wa oooo, but it is kinda rude just dragging their pics all over the place.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2010
Gabry:

tbaba83 is cute https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=121640

He is also cute wink
I can give him to my lil sis . . . . only if i had one grin

Mannylex:

Mehn, u gals are wickid. , , , .

We are just being honest ni jare
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
TOPE2000!:

He is also cute wink
I can give him to my lil sis . . . . only if i had one grin

Im your lil sis now tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by MsDiva1(f): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
Na waaaa!!!! KOKONETS!!! is that you? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=51609     shocked  shocked  shocked

U're not bad ooo. . . Fine Boi! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by MsDiva1(f): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2010
THE AMAKA:

they're all alright to me some are wor wor.
oxone, flavio, and stephan p are pretty cool.
na wa oooo, but it is kinda rude just dragging their pics all over the place.

It's pictures from their PUBLIC profile. Not like we took them off Facebook or something smiley
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
Gabry:

Im your lil sis now  tongue

Lil sis ke . . . . .gabby u r older than me o grin

Ms Diva:

It's pictures from their PUBLIC profile. Not like we took them off Facebook or something smiley

DEATH . . . . . was disappointed when i saw another pic of a dude in amaka's post on fb lipsrsealed lipsrsealed photoshop does wonders cheesy
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chiogo(f): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
tbaba is cute but he's rude.  lipsrsealed tongue

My husband Sly is also cute  tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Shhhhh. . . No dey expose me for public ooo. . .    angry  grin  tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
chiogo:

Really? Hmmm. . . So far he is nice to me sha. wink
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by MsDiva1(f): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
Gabry:

Na waaaa!!!! KOKONETS!!! is that you? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=51609     shocked  shocked  shocked

U're not bad ooo. . . Fine Boi! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
you ladies have a very different kind of taste cause he is just alright. idk.
as a matter of fact, all of them are alright [size=1pt]some wor wor[/size] besides stephan p.
i have said my piece, ta ta!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by PCbusayo(f): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2010
TOPE2000!:

didnt wanna be mean b4 but since u brought it up grin . . . . . . yea[size=3pt]itz the head-shape[/size]
but the body is banging cool
TOPE2000!:

Lmao . . . . .he looks like a model but still not my type but we can def be friends tho grin

He is not half bad at all compare to some pics i have seen here undecided

Ouch . . . . . .  grin grin

Fanxs
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kokonets(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2010
Yes gabry. . . was wondering y my name no dey the list say i offend u?
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by MsDiva1(f): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2010
THE AMAKA:

as a matter of fact, all of them are alright [size=1pt]some wor wor[/size] besides stephan p.

LMAO!!! Sis, in the land of ugly men, you have to deal with the alright ones.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Stephen P is too  lipsrsealed  for me   embarassed  lipsrsealed

Yes oo. I agree we all have different taste  wink
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:02am On Jan 28, 2010
chiogo:

your husband Sly? girl u know you 're the second wife grin
ao the tbaba is rude? extra points off angry
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by MsDiva1(f): 12:02am On Jan 28, 2010
PC busayo:

Fanxs

We weren't talking about you.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 12:02am On Jan 28, 2010
kokonets:

Yes gabry. . . was wondering y my name no dey the list say i offend u?

I have been lookin out for your pic from yesterday when we were at the Hostel but you no dey post em. I just saw it right now.

So now I confirm say you are cute!  wink
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2010
ms diva why u come put monkey picture on betta thread

i mean do u ladies understand when a man can be cute, but soo obnoxious he just turns ugly instantly

such is soo for the kfc munching obo

gabry u are recyclin besides i dont think any of them are cute!!! tongue

except for the oxone guy of course- hes ffable
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chiogo(f): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2010
TOPE2000!:

your husband Sly? girl u know you 're the second wife grin
ao the tbaba is rude? extra points off angry
Sigh, how many times are we gonna go over this?  grin I'm the ONLY wife. sheesh.

TOPE2000!:

lmfao!!!

Gabry:

Really? Hmmm. . . So far he is nice to me sha.  wink
Not to me either but to other people.  tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2010
chiogo:

Sigh, how many times are we gonna go over this?  grin I'm the ONLY wife. sheesh.

we shall see cheesy

@post
How cud we 4get : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=22203 wink
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by PCbusayo(f): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2010
TOPE2000!:

U wan talk abt my shoes? grin

lol
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2010
TOPE2000!:

we shall see cheesy

@post
How cud we 4get : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=22203 wink

i see a wolly hat??
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kokonets(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2010
@tope, i cant see his face ooo
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Mannylex(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2010
I just feel like coming over to whoop u girls asses one after the other, ah ahn, una no dey pity person. I tire oh.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by PCbusayo(f): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2010
Desbosky cant c his face
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2010
ayettymama:

i see a wolly hat??

debosky is shy cheesy but trust me, he is cute wink
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2010
Mannylex:

I just feel like coming over to whoop u girls asses one after the other, ah ahn, una no dey pity person. I tire oh.

Follow topic cute nose. Follow em!  cheesy
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kokonets(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2010
Manny na so i c am oo dem just dey yab men chai
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2010
TOPE2000!:

debosky is shy cheesy but trust me, he is cute wink

He is shy  shocked  shocked  shocked U serious?  
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2010
Gabry:

He is shy  shocked  shocked  shocked U serious?  

Just kidding grin

@topic
What abt him? tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=298876

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? / Lauren Goodger Want's You To See Her Big Bum In Skin-tight Leggings / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.