Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) (9261 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date / Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chiogo(f): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2010
platinumnk:

My 5 fav.

****Disclaimer- Many others, just personal 5 fav, or I didnt see your pic on Nairaland!****

1) Oxone
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=326279

2) RavenZord
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=144929

3)StephenP
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=100298

4)KayPumpin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=211774

5) $hadex
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=5483

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin haven't seen Kay_pumpin though.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Moyola(f): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
tbaba83:

finally a thread to honor nigerian men

Omo KFC!! tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by tbaba83(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2010
Moyola:

Omo KFC!! tongue
remove ur eye from there. no be your own
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Moyola(f): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
tbaba83:

remove your eye from there. no be your own

've had ma fill of it. . . so, tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by tbaba83(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2010
Moyola:

've had ma fill of it. . . so, tongue
grin grin grin. i bet u have
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by platinumnk(f): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
Moyola:

Hang on!
WHY WAS THE POST QUOTED ABOVE TAKEN OFF??

@Moyola- When you click your profile look at the link, that link will always bring you to your own profile
its when you click summary is when you have nairalands link to your profile.

If Jaybee took out your posts then he should also remove the other irrelevant posts.    cheesy

chiogo:

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin haven't seen Kay_pumpin though.

He had it before  undecided  I dont know $hadex, but its uncanny that 1-4 are good guys as well.
Along with Siena, they have wonderful characters.  smiley

dem momma raised them right!  cheesy
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Moyola(f): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
platinumnk:

@Moyola- When you click your profile look at the link, that link will always bring you to your own profile
its when you click summary is when you have nairalands link to your profile.

If Jaybee took out your posts then he should also remove the other irrelevant posts. cheesy

Naa! itz awryt! I gettit nw! tongue
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by platinumnk(f): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2010
How could I have forgotten my flavio shocked shocked

ndo o o grin

flavio - for ladies that love muscles
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=435367
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kokonets(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
Normally i dont do this cos the last time i did this, i was stalked for 3 days tongue u can check my humble self in my profile after 2day its gone grin

PS: No yab me o!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
^^ i wonder why they were stalkin you??

nice shirt btw!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Mannylex(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
@kokonets, for ur mind. , , , .
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2010
im soo tempted to post my photo too

but i have to many naughty posts!!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Mannylex(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hehe! Post it jor
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kokonets(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ i wonder why they were stalkin you??

nice shirt btw!

Yetty. . . now ur the 1st stalker grin u didnt wanna say if i be fine boi or not abi
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kokonets(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
Manny. . . u know how we do wink
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Mannylex(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2010
Koko, make I know lie, u resemble my primary school headmaster's teacher brother uncle friend that stays at panya. (abeg oh I dey play)
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2010
and i find the moderators very dodgy with thier private messagin!!

typical nigerians no de see fine gel for face!

no u no fine oo im sorry!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Mannylex(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2010
Ayetty, u wickid oh!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by honeric01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2010
uhm
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Chiomaluv1(f): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
Goooooossshhhhhhh Its flavio without a doubt, Mirror, mirror one the wall, who's the sexiest of them all FLAVIO,

gosh, guys dont hate, lool, he's too too hawte, im addicted, he's on my mind just like a tattoo, lol  tongue  tongue   tongue

Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by kokonets(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2010
Manny 1-0 na u 1st start o
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2010
serious im not feelin flavio

his arms look like cave man clubs

he resembles a west end bouncer!!

im sawy *kanyeshrug*
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Mannylex(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hmmm Flavio has really given some people flavor.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
There is alot of guys without pics on their profile but trust me they are sooooooooooo cute, did i say cute?
But for best profile pic, no one comes close to STEPHEN P kiss kiss
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Mannylex(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
Koko, match don enter end now, abi is it away match.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
TOPE2000!:

There is alot of guys without pics on their profile but trust me they are sooooooooooo cute, did i say cute?
But for best profile pic, no one comes close to STEPHEN P kiss kiss

errrm hes aiight

NEXT!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Chiomaluv1(f): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ ayettymama.

Wateva!  lol,   you dont get a body like that eating fufu and drinking beer,  d guy has worked hard for his body,  give him the props,

a combition of personality, face, height and body is what I call hotttttttt, lol flavio is hotttttt

Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chiogo(f): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2010
ayettymama:

serious im not feelin flavio

his arms look like cave man clubs

he resembles a west end bouncer!!

im sawy *kanyeshrug*
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2010
lol yes chioma ill give him props for that!

i for one know its not easy keepin in shape

lets not go there!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
ayettymama:

errrm hes aiight

NEXT!

Nah hun. . . he aint aiite
He is fire but then we all have different taste wink . . . . . .i am yet to see a profile pic that wow'ed me undecided
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Mannylex(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
Ok ooo
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Nah hun. . . he aint aiite
He is fire but then we all have different taste wink . . . . . .i am yet to see a profile pic that wow'ed me undecided

even me!!

completely off topic can a very nice lady hook me up with a good manicurist and hairdresser in lagos pls??

my sista needs one asap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? / Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers / Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.