Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) (9274 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date / Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 1:17am On Jan 28, 2010
Gabry:

Long live Omarion cry https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=217985

Are u sure thats him? cuz that looks like a pic taken out of an advert undecided
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 1:19am On Jan 28, 2010
ayettymama:

gabry. . . . . . . . .

me n u. . . . . . . .

completely different tastes!!!!

ayettymama, how about this? I think he is cute  cheesy  kiss     https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=279770

TOPE2000!:

Are u sure thats him? cuz that looks like a pic taken out of an advert undecided

Thats him cause we've met  wink

Diva 2.0:

Excuse my brief absence. Apparently the mod has something stuck up his a-hole.

LMAO!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chiogo(f): 1:19am On Jan 28, 2010
Omarion ke?? Na wa for you, Gabry!!!  

lol
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 1:20am On Jan 28, 2010
Gabry:

Thats him cause we've met  wink

Really? he is cute wink but omarion . . . . nahhhhhhh

Diva 2.0:

Excuse my brief absence. Apparently the mod has something stuck up his a-hole.

death . . . . they dont know u have created bunch of IDs already?
danq i thot they wud be tired by now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chiogo(f): 1:23am On Jan 28, 2010
Trey is bisexual??  grin grin this one na bad belle like some Nairalanders would say.

@Ayettymama, Hmm, Trey is the man.  smiley
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by tbaba83(m): 1:24am On Jan 28, 2010
badbelle for trey lady do sum research b4 u conclude. hello google
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Diva20(f): 1:24am On Jan 28, 2010
ayettymama:

ms diva is that you??

Yeah. My posting privileges were taken away for bypassing the censor crap. Like how far up is his head in his butt?
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by platinumnk(f): 1:25am On Jan 28, 2010
see forming. . . tongue

@Gabby- twinny you need to RAISE your standards promptly. You are throwing EVERY guy on this thread and its killing the thread. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You cant think a guy is cute just because he got black skin SMH lipsrsealed
continue jor- i havent seen a reason to edit my list----- YET.
i love u twinny but if i start showing u cute 9ja guys u will edit all your lists promptly.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chiogo(f): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2010
'Twas a joke  undecided, who cares if he's bisexual? He's still cute.

TOPE2000!:

Didnt u hear the rumour? i am so over him now . . .mschewwww sad
Nope, didn't hear but whatever  grin more power to him.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by ayettymama(f): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2010
you havent made it as an R&B singer until they say your gay

nuff sed!!

o yea gabry he pushes my buttons!!

God knows what ill do with a guy like trey!!!!!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2010
platinumnk:

see forming. . . tongue

@Gabby- twinny you need to RAISE your standards promptly. You are throwing EVERY guy on this thread and its killing the thread. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You cant think a guy is cute just because he got black skin SMH lipsrsealed
continue jor- i havent seen a reason to edit my list----- YET.
i love u twinny but if i start showing u cute 9ja guys u will edit all your lists promptly.

HUH? shocked shocked Its not that now. Havent u seen my rejection on some of you guy's list? Im sorry oo but I dont seem them as cute in anyways.  undecided embarassed lipsrsealed I can;t believe you dont think that Derek Luke is cute  shocked
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 1:29am On Jan 28, 2010
Diva 2.0:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=15218

U are so wrong for that sis grin cheesy

@gabry
No they are not the same
The first one is boris kodjoe n the second one is shemar moore wink

so na only black men u find sexy? now i see where the prob lies grin cheesy
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by chiogo(f): 1:30am On Jan 28, 2010
LMFAO @ Diva
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 1:32am On Jan 28, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@gabry
No they are not the same
The first one is boris kodjoe n the second one is shemar moore wink

so na only black men u find sexy? now i see where the prob lies grin cheesy

Ok Boris is hot but he needs to be darker than I might be all crazy all over him. . . embarassed lipsrsealed But the 2nd one. . . No way! sad cry lipsrsealed embarassed

Problem? Theres no problem oo grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Diva20(f): 1:33am On Jan 28, 2010
Is the girl on Flavio's lap his daughter?
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by platinumnk(f): 1:34am On Jan 28, 2010
ok gabby i hear u
ill let u slide this time because tony is cute so u have somewhat of a taste
but remember that picture i showed you of that 9ja guy? thats the level you should be on.

wink
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 1:35am On Jan 28, 2010
platinumnk:

ok gabby i hear u
ill let u slide this time because tony is cute so u have somewhat of a taste
but remember that picture i showed you of that 9ja guy? thats the level you should be on.

wink

Da one we swop the otha day? shocked

And truth be told, I never realize my bf is cute oo. I fell in love with him because I fell in love with him  grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Diva20(f): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2010
@Tope, what happened to your husband?
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by TOPE20001(f): 1:39am On Jan 28, 2010
Diva 2.0:

@Tope, what happened to your husband?

prolly got banned too but i am sure he is here sumwhere grin

But is there place where it is written not to edit the censor words? undecided
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:42am On Jan 28, 2010
see all these ladies and their wet panties. lol
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Jan 28, 2010
Everyone is beautiful, don't make people feel distorted about themselves.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:45am On Jan 28, 2010
lol the hausa guy and stephanp
everyone else, alright or no way.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Gabry(f): 1:45am On Jan 28, 2010
platinumnk:

No . . .im unsure of what your talking about . . .
*scratches head* but if its the one where we swapped pics then that should be your standard.*

Ok ooo. But the pics you showed me, da dude is too fair. . .  embarassed  lipsrsealed
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04am On Jan 28, 2010
i'll add flavio to my list, and I'M OUT! *ZOOOOOOOM* [size=1pt](until more profile pics come anyway)[/size]
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Sagaman: 2:04am On Jan 28, 2010
stillwater:

Hehehehe, model indeed. See as you resemble JayZ. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. JayZ models too, right? grin cheesy

Yeah, he models.

Same swagger too.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by eyoniggar(m): 2:05am On Jan 28, 2010
Wonders shall never end!
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:05am On Jan 28, 2010
eyoniggar:

Wonders shall never end!
hey!! cheesy smiley
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Freiburger(m): 2:06am On Jan 28, 2010
Some of U  fools dissing others why not post your own pics? bad Belly as my friend said before make una go find something do jo. I  get jobs for una ooooo only if u're ready.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by sexyLeamon(f): 4:32am On Jan 28, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=435367 he's not bad smiley and SP guess someone already posted his profile
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by jaybee3(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2010
no more offtopic posts grin grin grin
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Mannylex(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2010
Aha!, the mods hav done a 1daful job, the unnecessary parts have been removed, was just a waste of space. Gud job mods.
Re: Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2010
Well, read all your contributions , most especially that of page 5 and the yabin therein. I want u guys to know i m not particularly concerned about how u feel about my profile pic, it is your own opinion , i love my looks 'slim and trendy' .For crying out loud my woman is going crazy over my looks and u guys r not any where close to her interms of beauty , SO GIVE ME 1 REASON Y I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT UR COMMENTS ? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers / The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity / Issue solved (closed thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.