Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now (1631 Views)

Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love? / Which Song Turns You On? / Friday Night Blues *what Song Are You Playing Now* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by offishialpablo: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2017
mine is BYU vocal point "nearer to thee"
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Some Devil.......Dave Matthews.
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by arleck(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Mike posnor "I Took a pills in ibiza"
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Victornezzar: 12:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Water e no get enemy by Fela grin
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by ikp120(m): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Ezege by Phyno
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2017
grin

WILD THOUGHTS by DJ KHALED & RIHANNA grin

Thinking that guy im having *wild thoughts* wink
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by NeeKlaus: 12:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Dj Khaled-I'm The One ft J. Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne.
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by ikp120(m): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

WILD THOUGHTS by DJ KHALED & RIHANNA grin

Thinking that guy im having *wild thoughts* wink
You're thinking about Sinz? wink Did he show you his Adonis? grin
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by ikp120(m): 12:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Where by Tekno
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Cutezt(m): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2017
Princess Vitara - Nigerian Puscy
Nobody should quote me o
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Nnamdi KANU - Let Biafra go
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:58am On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
You're thinking about Sinz? wink Did he show you his Adonis? grin

grin

U eehhn.. grin

I wudnt deny but iamsinz is one of the sex symbols here on NL grin
And i wudnt mind having a *wild thoughts* abt him.. tongue

I slept very early lastnyt so i didnt had a chance to see his enticing body cheesy
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Victornezzar: 1:05am On Jun 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
Nnamdi KANU - Let Biafra go
Come carry dis ur comment comot 4 here sharply
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by ikp120(m): 1:06am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U eehhn.. grin

I slept very early lastnyt so i didnt had a chance to see his enticing body cheesy
grin grin grin Remember to send me a copy of the pics or video that you will be sending to him o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I am imagining how eatable you look in there wink

You've not still added me on WhatsApp o. cry
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

Come carry dis ur comment comot 4 here sharply
pls go and sleep. You this flaming natural born dick licker. What do you know?!
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Victornezzar: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
pls go and sleep. You this flaming natural born dick licker. What do you know?!
u know i neva insulted u
But Wat kind of music is dat
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

u know i neva insulted u
But Wat kind of music is dat
the fūck outta my mentions and go get your Cherry popped.
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Yoite(m): 1:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Zeromancer - Need You Like A Drug

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeromancer
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by ebukahandsome(m): 1:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Boju banton destney
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Gebbson007(m): 1:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Trey Songz inside prtll
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by iweecureyou: 1:42am On Jun 23, 2017
offishialpablo:
mine is BYU vocal point "nearer to thee"
i feel it coming be the weakends
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Victornezzar: 1:48am On Jun 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
the fūck outta my mentions and go get your Cherry popped.
It's obvious ur still a kid
ordinary question nd ur ranting
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Cindy222(f): 3:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Aka akaya by Gabriel Eziachi
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Sheflex4real(m): 4:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Dancing in the dark. Rihana
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
grin grin grin Remember to send me a copy of the pics or video that you will be sending to him o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I am imagining how eatable you look in there wink

You've not still added me on WhatsApp o. cry

Oh..my phone fvcked up last time.. undecided

I even lost all my contacts..
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by NairalandCS(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Alessia Cara - I'm Yours
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by NevetsIbot(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2017
sofa - Kiss Daniel
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by lhawarl1(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Mine is 'allahu akbar' 'allahu akbar' from a mosque speaker

1 Like

Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by IamSINZ(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U eehhn.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by Victornezzar: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2017
lhawarl1:
Mine is 'allahu akbar' 'allahu akbar' from a mosque speaker
u no well grin
Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by AHCB: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U eehhn.. grin

Hey Fearlez, I read the bolded and...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2017
GLOW Kanye west x Drake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hj / Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) / Major Misconception About Male Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.