Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Hj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hj (1631 Views)

hj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hj by Beosten(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
jh
Re: Hj by Kingxway: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mehn! This one na clear jonsing oo grin grin grin grin

Can't just imagine how op must have felt embarassed after all his initial excitement triggered by false hope. Whatever be her reason for not showing up, she should have told you.

op after returning home be like...

4 Likes

Re: Hj by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
shift... lemme faint
Re: Hj by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
The result of wanting to smash a babe that is married.... One minute she is willing, and re next FAMILY issues.

You got served RIGHT for wanting to mount this unfaithful biatch. May the good lord serves you an equally retarded spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Hj by zealblinks(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
jonzing things... continue calling her, ask her the reason why she failed to show up. she doesn't have genuine reason. free her and move on.
Re: Hj by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
The result of wanting to smash a babe that is married.... One minute she is willing, and re next FAMILY issues.

You got served RIGHT for wanting to mount this unfaithful biatch. May the good lord serves you an equally retarded spouse.

Did you read the writeup at all? Was smashing discussed by the two?
Re: Hj by Beosten(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
adetoroamos:
shift... lemme faint

By the time banana falls on you, you will wake up sharpally.
Re: Hj by Beosten(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Are you okay?
Re: Hj by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Did you read the writeup at all? Was smashing discussed by the two?

If whatever they were about to do was LEGIT then they would have met in her HOUSE, and be presented to her husband as her ex. ARRANT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Hj by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Hj by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Beosten:

Are you okay?

I should ask YOU this question... But let me guess, if/when you get married this is what you want your wife to do with her exes, right?!
Re: Hj by Beosten(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I should ask YOU this question... But let me guess, if/when you get married this is what you want your wife to do with her exes, right?!

Did I tell you we discussed that we are to meet privately? She wanted to meet me in person, and I traveled to meet her wherever she deems fit. Don't let me vent my anger on you o
Re: Hj by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Beosten:

Did I tell you we discussed that we are to meet privately? She wanted to meet me in person, and I traveled to meet her wherever she deems fit. Don't let me vent my anger on you o

Keep playing like you ignorant... You wanna meet her, go to her fukcing house, knock at the door and present yourself to her husband.

Stop this gullible teenage game, as I said:" Is that what you would like your future wife to do?!

Ten you wonder why so many people die at the end of jealous partners.
Re: Hj by Beosten(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Keep playing like you ignorant... You wanna meet her, go to her fukcing house, knock at the door and present yourself to her husband.

Stop this gullible teenage game, as I said:" Is that what you would like your future wife to do?!

Ten you wonder why so many people die at the end of jealous partners.

Do you know where she works? Is it only the house where you can meet a woman? Insecure people everywhere! Pussay is what you are putting this much value on? Your ilk are the ones that think marriage is what determines happiness in this life. If you think your happiness depends on another human like a spouse, be ready for rough days ahead.
Re: Hj by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:15am On Jul 07, 2017
May be her plans changed but she would have at least answer your call. Don't bother calling her again, if she doesn't call you forget about her.
Re: Hj by konkonbilo(m): 3:25am On Jul 07, 2017
adetoroamos:
shift... lemme faint
I have enough space for you tongue

Re: Hj by Baddest69(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2017
And the people from your village will be like

(1) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Celebrates Her Partner On Social Media (photos,Video) / Major Misconception About Male Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.