Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request (20417 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by drlaykay(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
GistFullGround:
This is the text message I sent to the FOOL...

I want everyone to post the link of this story on their Facebook so we can give this useless man some publicity.
Hmmm, this is wrong. I hope u didn't send the text with your official line. You could end up putting yourself in trouble. We need to investigate things properly before taking Actons.
One thing I have discovered on nairaland is that whatever news comes, we tend to believe. When the accused comes out to tell his/her parts, we also believe them then we revert insults to the plaintiff.
So it's important we trend softly.

BTW,I know the man in question. Don't know him as someone like that. But I know him as someone with big ego but easy-going, very generous and I do not know him to be a pervert.
I'm not saying he's innocent o, but we need to investigate first and listen to him
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Jazzlite: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
drlaykay:

Hmmm, this is wrong. I hope u didn't send the text with your official line. You could end up putting yourself in trouble. We need to investigate things properly before taking Actons.
One thing I have discovered on nairaland is that whatever news comes, we tend to believe. When the accused comes out to tell his/her parts, we also believe them then we revert insults to the plaintiff.
So it's important we trend softly.

BTW,I know the man in question. Don't know him as someone like that. But I know him as someone with big ego but easy-going, very generous and I do not know him to be a pervert.
I'm not saying he's innocent o, but we need to investigate first and listen to him
I am guessing you are the man in question.... Don't deny yourself... Just defend yourself squarely.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by drlaykay(m): 4:29am On Jun 24, 2017
Jazzlite:

I am guessing you are the man in question.... Don't deny yourself... Just defend yourself squarely.
This is a dumb investigation, this is not the type I was expecting. Disappointed!
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Jazzlite: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
drlaykay:

This is a dumb investigation, this is not the type I was expecting. Disappointed!
When you make odious comments...expect responses​ in kind
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Cityguy: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
And when this arrogant card of fat of a man is kidnapped now, one would start wasting time pleading for his release, throwing wife and family into undeserved panic cos he couldn't quell his lust for another man's property. Idiot, doesn't even know that issuing dud cheques is enough to earn him a flat in kirikiri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.