Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request (20399 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by LoveJesus87(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2017
H
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by gracedvictor: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2017
PROTECT YOUR EXPENSIVE CAR BY TRACKING IT AN GETTING ITS EXACT LOCATION WHERE STOLEN

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by marooh: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Oops
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by marooh: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Oops
Married woman?

The issue is that I haven't hear from the man!!! Before I conclude who is owing who!

Because if na all these FAT MUMMY na the woman go balance the man 70k grin

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Everblazinggg(f): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Well, Oga now your pics are every were..let's wait for your reply
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by freddie82(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2017
this man care less. people get mind sha infact he's from d pit of hell
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by fpeter(f): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2017
This is what a lot of married women face in the country, some men just take advantage of the situation and demand from sex not minding the fact that the woman is married, women in banking and most marketers are usually the victims.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Buhari government of unemployment sef
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by adecz: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
This man must be a joker.

It appears he doesn't know the
legal implications of a did cheque.

This is a criminal & civil case all
rolled into one. He is joking with jail
term for just 70k

The victims should just pick him up
& he will start begging.

Na dis kain case police love..

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by MurphyTheory99(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
This op no need to put the man cheque detail here and even his signature is showing. Not good even the lawyer should know this. He can be sued for breech of vital information to fraudsters.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by tolulope855(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please guys call the man.. . Call him... .

There's always two sides to a story like this.

Ask his own side of the story first.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by nuclearboy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Signing and issuing a dud cheque is a crime in Nigeria..... take him to court
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's a pity vampire is dead and Evans is in police custody

Can the police just give us Evans for just one day
We will just forward the mans number to him
And it's done
He will pay more to bail himself from Evans than that 70k sef

Pls who has called the man b4 I call him nd but unnecessary market for myself

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by galaxy2020(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
shameless fool. she is married, she respects her marriage and husband. some women would have jumped at the slightest opportunity. Pls, stop harassing her and pay her too. There are single girls our there who are ready to roll with you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Ekoishome: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is a big shame! The authorities should take up this matter and teach this man a lesson if he is found culpable!!! What nonsense and impunity!!!!
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by frisky2good(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
What is everyone on Nairaland start calling the man's number to appeal to him to pay the money? Before 6PM today he go don pay. grin
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by frisky2good(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Issuing a DUD cheque is enough evidence that the man is a criminal.

tolulope855:
Please guys call the man.. . Call him... .

There's always two sides to a story like this.

Ask his own side of the story first.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by SycophanticGoat: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
These kinds of goat should never see good in their miserable lives.. How on earth did God create these kinds of being and allowed them to live comfortably among normal/right thinking humans?

If she had gone to the foolish goat to beg him money, then it's a different thing entirely. But on top of her hard earned money, this demonic bastard is trying to force her to have sex with him? Little wonder girls say all manner of rubbish about us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Gamusgamus: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Some men phoolish
There are so many of them out there
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by eodavids(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
some men can't even control their sexual urge at the sight of a beautiful and curvy lady
lust towards the opposite sex is one among the four things that destroy a man easily. the remaining three are greed, pride and anger. my grandfather says the quickest way to die is to continue sleeping with people's wife.
do not call me names or saint. yes I also love sex as a man but I don't go crazy for it.
the body of a woman is overrated. the pleasure men derive from sex is not from the body of a woman. it is as a result of the movement of sperm in our body(pen*s)
that is why immediately a man ejaculate after sexual intercourse then the so called sexy and curvy woman beside him becomes like a wood. he will not feel anything for the woman until a little sperm is restored in the epididemis of his di*ck after some minutes before the sexual urge comes back.

[color=#006600][/color]

A further scientific research on the issue you just appraised will help men a lot.
The operating aspect of the man&woman act is worthy of research to help those who think there is something in there which "sweetens" the art not knowing that it is just the "feeling" within the man.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by 2shure: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Once u have been scammed of money.
Jus forget it
Esp when na transfer things.
I get duped weekly
Monthly
But no big deal.
When i cash out.
Its usually tripple.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by ovaRAYted(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Of all the senioritas in Texas & Washington?
Very stupid man.

how you keep your phone read op post?? undecided
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by bezimo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
some men can't even control their sexual urge at the sight of a beautiful and curvy lady
lust towards the opposite sex is one among the four things that destroy a man easily. the remaining three are greed, pride and anger. my grandfather says the quickest way to die is to continue sleeping with people's wife.
do not call me names or saint. yes I also love sex as a man but I don't go crazy for it.
the body of a woman is overrated. the pleasure men derive from sex is not from the body of a woman. it is as a result of the movement of sperm in our body(pen*s)
that is why immediately a man ejaculate after sexual intercourse then the so called sexy and curvy woman beside him becomes like a wood. he will not feel anything for the woman until a little sperm is restored in the epididemis of his di*ck after some minutes before the sexual urge comes back.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by bezimo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Some men are really daft and stupid, you see a woman is clearly married yet you are making advances at her and want to also do her. Which kin demon dey move some men sef....
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
I have called this fool all he was saying is that I can't do anything. Below is my SMS to d fool. A search on Facebook using that man name revealed more info about him.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by veraiyke(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
sar33:
According to the story shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye,a man refused to pay a married lady N70k he is owing her because she refused to submit to his sex demand.Read the story he shared on the screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/man-refuses-to-pay-married-n70k-because.html?m=1
Selfish, heartless, fraudulent and wicked. He should be made to pay far more than what he owes and sentenced to prison as a menace to the society. Kudos to the woman and her likes out there. May God continue to strengthen una and prosper una.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by MrOdyssey(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
These is bad. mehn these guy is ruined. i just hope the woman part of the story is entirely true else....
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Efewestern: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:

thanks for this.

I really don't know why some men can't keep their eyes of married ladies.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by GistFullGround: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is the text message I sent to the FOOL...

I want everyone to post the link of this story on their Facebook so we can give this useless man some publicity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Men Find Breast Sucking A Tax Or Burden? / Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.