Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request (20405 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by sar33: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017
According to the story shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye,a man refused to pay a married lady N70k he is owing her because she refused to submit to his sex demand.Read the story he shared on the screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/man-refuses-to-pay-married-n70k-because.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by sar33: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by sar33: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017
sar33:
More
more

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by sar33: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Some men phoolish

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by jubsonstone(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Idiot man

7 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2017
The man is not even perturbed grin

14 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by luvinhubby(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2017
The man na confident scammer.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Let's continue calling Mr Agboola number to pay the woman. Let's stand for good today

38 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by CplusJason: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Bloody He goat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Victornezzar: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Oya all dis bvn scammers free number don show oo grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by ovaRAYted(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2017
lol..."you're in washington not texas,we will get more details about you" smiley ....the muntus is not even breezed,busy forming CIA grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by sarrki(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2017
There is more to this story
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Evablizin(f): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Lubbish man abeg make i laugh small

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Ehiscotch(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Of all the senioritas in Texas & Washington? Very stupid man.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Ehiscotch(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Of all the senioritas in Texas & Washington? Very stupid man.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Greene66: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
lol
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by NairalandCS(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
ovaRAYted:
lol..."you're in washington not texas,we will get more details about you" smiley ....the muntus is not even breezed,busy forming CIA grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Partnerbiz3: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2017
This is highly annoying.

See below for data shaa
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by IamSINZ(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The man is not even perturbed grin

I tell you! He's not the least bothered grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by alex81(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2017
this one Don pass to send msg ooo.

Na to gather hungry area policemen make dem give am better beating for station.

trust me, e go cough out DAT money with interest.

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by slawomir: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2017
some men can't even control their sexual urge at the sight of a beautiful and curvy lady
lust towards the opposite sex is one among the four things that destroy a man easily. the remaining three are greed, pride and anger. my grandfather says the quickest way to die is to continue sleeping with people's wife.
do not call me names or saint. yes I also love sex as a man but I don't go crazy for it.
the body of a woman is overrated. the pleasure men derive from sex is not from the body of a woman. it is as a result of the movement of sperm in our body(pen*s)
that is why immediately a man ejaculate after sexual intercourse then the so called sexy and curvy woman beside him becomes like a wood. he will not feel anything for the woman until a little sperm is restored in the epididemis of his di*ck after some minutes before the sexual urge comes back.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by veacea: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2017
The statement "you are in washington not texas,we will get more details about you", just weak me

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by SommyNwaba(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
The mad needs some extra matured kitten shocked angry
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by ItalianWine(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Oh boy see gobe grin

Men always losing their value since garden of eden because of sex. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Curvinus(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Xionez(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2017
When he demands for sex...ontop the 70k he is owing ME

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by igbohausayoruba: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2017
I c evil everywhere
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by wellmax(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Please Nlders, call this man and sms this man until he pays up
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by Kobicove(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2017
WTF angry
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request by ajalawole(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2017
This the type of man giving we men bad names up and down. Those women will later tag us 'ALL MEN ARE THE SAME' sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos) / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. / What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.