Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (30823 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by adetayo234: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2017
Organs:

from your analogy ure pathetic. See how you concluded. Its like saying even if you want to eat frog eat the frog that has eggs. It does not necessarily mean you eat frog. Go back to secondary school and study english comprehension with Effective English.

If you are not an idiot, your demented brain would have told you that people see things from different perspectives. That's my perspective and it differs from yours. You should start reasoning with that your stupid brain and understand that we can't see from same angle. Cursed fool

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Tinyemeka(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
Let brotherly love nd sisterly love continue grin
On a more serious note op
Thank God u started noticing d traits in her
she doesn't value dat relationship
Walk out of it....don't discuss anything with her if not if i hear say una 2 don iron tinz out...i wee use u 4 money ritual grin

The money ritual fit give you counterfeit self, cos e be like say this sacrifice get skior skior. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

I need your advice on some issues bothering me now
My girlfriend (dating for 2 years now with pastor and parents consent) has been behaving very funny these days.

She suddenly starts flirting with other guys openly and anytime I ask her who those guys are, she gets angry and tells me I have no right to ask her who they are even after I discovered she is having hidden chats and dates with them.

The first instance happens to be on her birthday, I planned to take her out and on getting to her shop I met this man there, though I didn't ask her who he was but on getting to the eatery she became very cold and didn't eat any of the things I bought for her...On asking her who the guy was she started telling me I shouldn't ask her but I later got to know the man cos his wife happens to be a patient of mine (I am a male nurse)

Second instance happens to be with a street guy I know
Though I recently started seeing the guy in her shop every day but didn't ask her anything. My suspicion arose wen the few times I actually met the guy in her shop. She starts acting strange and both of them get very quite In one instance the guy was just in front of her and she texted him not knowing I saw what she was doing...

And the following day, I met them together on the way and immediately the guy saw me...he pretended like he wasn't with her and stylishly walked away.
When I asked her who he was, she started over reacting and telling me I shouldn't ask her and if I don't trust her that is my problem.

Now I don't know what to do about her cos our families are close and we go to the same church...pls I need your opinion.

No insults

Dump that girl. Which other sign are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Olamibola23: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2017
KelvinCX:
dude get out of that relationship-
I know a girl going out with another guy and she started flirting with me, now I have naked pics of her on my computer and phone and I'm gonna bone her within the next couple of weeks...do you want your fiancee on some other guy's ****?
u don't need to expose her unclothedness outside, just let her be. she will soon reject her action. just don't know why some ladies act like dogs. God should just help us

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Luvdk(f): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

My girlfriend (dating for 2 years now with pastor and parents consent) has been behaving very funny these days.

She suddenly starts flirting with other guys openly and anytime I ask her who those guys are, she gets angry and tells me I have no right to ask her who they are even after I discovered she is having hidden chats and dates with them.

The first instance happens to be on her birthday, I planned to take her out and on getting to her shop I met this man there, though I didn't ask her who he was but on getting to the eatery she became very cold and didn't eat any of the things I bought for her...On asking her who the guy was she started telling me I shouldn't ask her but I later got to know the man cos his wife happens to be a patient of mine (I am a male nurse)

Though I recently started seeing the guy in her shop every day but didn't ask her anything. My suspicion arose wen the few times I actually met the guy in her shop. She starts acting strange and both of them get very quite In one instance the guy was just in front of her and she texted him not knowing I saw what she was doing...

And the following day, I met them together on the way and immediately the guy saw me...he pretended like he wasn't with her and stylishly walked away.
When I asked her who he was, she started over reacting and telling me I shouldn't ask her and if I don't trust her that is my problem.

Now I don't know what to do about her cos our families are close and we go to the same church...pls I need your opinion.

No insults
She's not ur wife :/

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by finfol007(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

Guy on a normal day, i would just read your story and move on, but since we are both male nurses and i have experienced such beforeand wouldnt want u to fall prey to the end of what i called "holding on" i would simply advice you to walk away.
Walk away from the relationship cos when the time comes, she would use the slightest reason to dump you.
I know it aint gonna be easy, but trust me......u no love reach me.....held on for over 2 years like you too.
She aint interested anymore.....and she has shouted loud to u that she aint into u anymore.
I wouldnt just leave u with that advice, but how i moved on and how i moved on.
You need to sublimate the hurt and pain into something more productive, try your best to make it in this profession of ours to the peak. Make sure who ever she left you for no matter hoe rich and how successful he may seem, he wont be able to stand you in the near future.
Its d pain thats fueling my drive to migrate successfully into the states. Already registered with texas board......Get to the peak and HAVE YOUR REVENGE.

Contact me for any info and id lead you aright.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Luvdk(f): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2017
24sqm:
My brother, I need you to ask yourself a question!

Are you doing your homework well? If you understand what I mean by that..

Girls can be funny.
Their sense dey for back.
Men can be funny,their sense is in between their legs

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2017
op u be better fvck boy
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Kuzee23: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2017
WIFE KWA? WAIT you mean legal WIFE or just a partner? BROS.. 1 question , re you comfortable ? AS in RICH ? When a woman starts this kind thing it means she don see you finish oh.. I just pray you are rich enough to get your self another woman and do away with this one .. She will kill you one day.. No carry woman matter for head.. If she likes make she go sleep with other men.. Just make sure your kids are fine.. Spend on your kids biko.. You can't convince a bad woman to stay or be good..

Another Advice : Never let a woman see you finish.. Never let her know your ACCT BALANCE, NEVER Share your secret with her, Never show her how much you love her , Be wise when dealing with women.. you will never be able to satisfy them

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by wiringdpt(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Don't even try to make her your wife, forget feelings and walk away. Be smart
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by pastorcyrus(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

Bro just hold your peace,try to get yourself a descent girl out there.there are thousands of them out there waiting and yearning to have someone like you, after you have gotten your kind of woman,then park her like an old damaged Volkswagen

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by 9jatatafo(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Early signs of obsolete love
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by godson4u79(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2017
By your point, Are you trying to say that she is using her feminity to drive sales to her shop.

Oyindidi:
Op, pls tell me how she flirt with the guys, I didn't see it in your post.

Everyone ignored the fact that she is selling and has a shop. Op, mind telling us her line of business?
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Caseless: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
Let brotherly love nd sisterly love continue grin
On a more serious note op
Thank God u started noticing d traits in her
she doesn't value dat relationship
Walk out of it.... don't discuss anything with her if not if i hear say una 2 don iron tinz out...i wee use u 4 money ritual grin
this got me laughing. grin
@OP, give her a medal for what she's doing.
One thing i'm very sure of about the OP is, he won't take one advice from here. He appears not sharp enough.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by PrickGetSize(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2017
rosieluv:

never!!!! angry
I have a very big black prick, you know?
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by vic224real(f): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

Honestly, I must start by saying this girl did not truly love you from her heart. Sorry if this hurt, but am saying this based on your first statement " I started dating her for 2 years now with her parent and pastor's consent ". Let it not be the way am thinking......., I feel her parents and the pastor were the ones who lured her into the relationship!
Let me advice you, though I am not a guy, but I had this same experience with my ex and what I did really helped me moved on. I wouldn't want you to call it a quit yet, but there's something I think you should do to help you!

Firstly, you have to put her on a test and this is what you should do. Ignore her for some times. You have to stop calling her line, stop checking on her and stop texting her. If she can stay within this period you're going to avoid her without calling or texting to check on you, then you will know who she really are. By this, it will really help you find out if you're the only one being in love or not.

Secondly, don't let her behavior disturb your mind. Look for somthing that can make you happy and Make your self happy.
If she continue, you wouldn't have any other option than to move on!
Good luck dear!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Actually she is a fashion designer and most of customers are ladies....at least all
I have spoken to her more than 6 times concerning her change in behavior bt she alway says we should just leave it like that
The worst thing is that my mom got back from surgery abt two months now and my supposed Gf hasn't called called her or come to see her ( she stays 10mins walk from my house)
I really do love her bt with all these things she has been doing I am fed up
I can't really imagine why she finds it hard to explain to me who those guys are....
See my friend don't let me swear for you this morning, you are seeing broad daylight signs and you are stil asking questions like a toddler. Dump that olosho you call a girlfriend before you will go and get married to her and come here on nairaland and start asking us for marriage advice.
God has been merciful enough to show you these signs, all that's left for you is to use your head.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Oyindidi:

Everyone ignored the fact that she is selling and has a shop. Op, mind telling us her line of business?
This is hw u know a girl is a flirt. With these your comments it's either u hv low iq or u didn't read. U didn't see where he said she texted the guy secretly. U didn't see where the same guy walked away when he saw them together. U ddint see that she didn't eat his food at the eatery. U didn't see all these. U didn't see how she defends herself when her husband to be suspects she's cheating with concrete suspicions. Anyway until u r caught in bed with another man your type doesn't believe she has cheated.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Caseless: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2017
pastorcyrus:

Bro just hold your peace,try to get yourself a descent girl out there.there are thousands of them out there waiting and yearning to have someone like you, after you have gotten your kind of woman, then park her like an old damaged Volkswagen

una bad for here. grin grin
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
You must respect yourself first and foremost if you want somebody else to respect you back. What she is doing is a lack of respect. You need to think that the reason for doing that is that she is lacking attention from you, or yours isn’t enough.

Flirting is a symptom of future cheating. Think about it, if you were married.. would you want the mother of your children doing that? Would you be okay with that? It is all about perspective and putting yourself in the shoes of your future self.

Think ahead. A woman needs a man. Be a man. Take charge. Sit her down, confront her and tell her to stop or it’s over.
Wow...so u need to tell a woman of marriageable age the importance of not cheating before she realises it? Even after the man has said how caring he tries to be, how he checks up on her and all he's still not a man? Anyway girls on NL usually take the side of the girls first before anything else.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Rabbi1984(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Go cheat too Mr
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Victornezzar: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2017
Caseless:
this got me laughing. grin
@OP, give her a medal for what she's doing.
One thing i'm very sure of about the OP is, he won't take one advice from here. He appears not sharp enough.
Yeah dem dey do wetin dey deir mind
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Hovie(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
My bro ,dnt cry over spilled milk,bro her mind is else where..move on with your life,though its hurts bh thankGod u've not married her ...take heart
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by vic224real(f): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
ifenuwon:
Good day pple,

No insults

Honestly, permit me to start by saying this lady did not truly love you. Well, maybe I didn't understand you well bit am saying this based on your first statement "My girlfriend dating for 2 years Noe with pastor and parents consent has been behaving very funny these days". Let it not be what am thinking....., am thinking it is her parents and pastor that lured her into this relationship.

Let me advice you on what I think would help find out if she's truly committed in this relationship. I did the same when my ex behaved exactly what your girlfriend is behaving right now, though am not a guy but it does really helped me and i moved on.

Firstly, you are going to put her on a test and this is what you should do. You have to stop calling her line, stop texting her, and stop checking on her and see if she can stay within this period of test without calling or texting to check on you then you should know that she's not totally committed and did not truly love you from her heart. By this, I think you should know the next action to take.

Secondly, don't let her thought(s) disturb your activities! Always look for something that can make you happy and make your self happy with it! Life is very sweet!!!
Life will be more sweeter and productive when you don't waste your time on people that does not deserve your love and care. Keep being a good guy and you will surely get someone who will truly love you!

Good luck dear!!
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Funlord2(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2017
rosieluv:

never!!!! angry

grin grin grin

See F9!
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Lotechi(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2017
bro you have seen the signs,wat else do u need
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Caseless: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yeah dem dey do wetin dey deir mind
sure.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by mastasam(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2017
just marry her since you love her
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by Collins10(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2017
Oyindidi:

Haba! There is definitely suspicious there! Especially in the street guy. Why would the guy stylishly walk away on seeing Op? Why will the woman text the guy when he is there? She obviously does not want Op to know their discussion. If it is business, why is she being so secretive? Abeg, something is going on, even if it is not flirting. Op run for your life o!
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by jfleece(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2017
The handwriting on the wall is so obvious and glaring yet u are allowing ur heart to play a fast one on u, boss u Berra dump her sorry ass, I don't wanna see u "talking to urself and drinking urself to stupor" in three years frm now.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by dedeorji(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
You must respect yourself first and foremost if you want somebody else to respect you back. What she is doing is a lack of respect. You need to think that the reason for doing that is that she is lacking attention from you, or yours isn’t enough.

Flirting is a symptom of future cheating. Think about it, if you were married.. would you want the mother of your children doing that? Would you be okay with that? It is all about perspective and putting yourself in the shoes of your future self.

Think ahead. A woman needs a man. Be a man. Take charge. Sit her down, confront her and tell her to stop or it’s over.
He doesn't necessarily need to threaten her with quitting the relationship, he should sit her down and have a thorough chat with. Whichever way he can, he needs to get her bare her mind on the future of their relationship.
Knowing when to call it a day is another option on the cards.
Re: My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? by jfleece(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Azumoney44:
just gf and I didn't, she likes money just like naija girls always do, I only showed one guy ( friend) then delete, its just a game, I wanna know how it feels like having a female nude pix, it happened like this.

one faithful day I was loaded at home ane bored, I dont wanna to catch fun outside ao I pic my fone ane call her to come ane spend weekend with me( fri. - mon) ahe honor my iv so on Saturday morning after breakfast, I st startef romancing her, kissing suck her breast then suck her pussy till she cum ans push my head away and I relax, then after 5 mins be ask me to Bleep her and I refuse I did it on a purpose becos the say calabar girls are good in bed and kitchen so I want feel it too.

after pleading I Bleep her till she loose her inner strenght, she was so tired and sleep off so I was just there staring at the naked body so some pup up in my head I pick up my fone and snap her naked just to see howit will llook like on camera.

so my friend thats how it happen, I only show one of my co worker telling him that I thoughtthey say calabar girls can Bleep but look at how I killed someone child in my room we just giggled about it then I delete it.

am bad in bed not in attitude
baba we go leave bedmatics for u oooooooo!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.