Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? (46968 Views)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
Its something I seriously can't help. D tears have a mind of their own. I easily laugh too so I love watching comedy. You should have seen me laughing my heart out the first time I watched "Modern Family" grin
Wow! Emotional girls feel deeply almost everything!
The downside I fear is when they get angry or vindictive!! Its hellish!!
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

Wow! Emotional girls feel deeply almost everything!
The downside I fear is when they get angry or vindictive!! Its hellish!!
Naàaaa.. I try not to let anger consume me.. I try meditation to calm down. The breathe in breathe out method. Plus I stay away from such negative causants
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Apexcutie(f): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Have not experienced it, and i don't ever wish too,that the main reason why am anyways careful in falling in love, can't imagine giving my heart to someone and all i would get is betrayal, cheat, deceit
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by greencard: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2017
obataokenwa:
I became good man and houseboy for some time with enough quietness and I used character to show remorse. She was just staring at me and I was so ashamed and I felt so sorry with my actions and she forgave me. I took her to a quiet place and asked her to forgive and she kissed me and said "I love you"
what is the name of the movie? grin
obataokenwa:
I became good man and houseboy for some time with enough quietness and I used character to show remorse. She was just staring at me and I was so ashamed and I felt so sorry with my actions and she forgave me. I took her to a quiet place and asked her to forgive and she kissed me and said "I love you"
what is the name of the movie?
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Bahddo(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Fourwinds:
please google is ur friend...just type " did Rose in real Titanic got married after the mishap" there will lie ur answer...

I don't need to argue with u...

that Rose was already pregnant for Jack is well know and it is through d grandchild investigation and discoveries were made
dude, Rose got married.

There was no Rose or Jack Dawson in the real-life Titanic ship, so I assume we are both talking about the movie. She was Rose DeWitt-Bukater at the time Jack met her. After she was rescued, she called herself Rose Dawson (after Jack) although they never got married. At the point she was narrating her story, her name was Rose Calvert. Lizzie wasn't Jack's grand-daughter.

Don't argue what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by luminouz(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
Naàaaa.. I try not to let anger consume me.. I try meditation to calm down. The breathe in breathe out method. Plus I stay away from such negative causants
Are u sure
I have been with girls like u in d past!!
Lovely women who would shower u with love n commitment...then d dark side comes out...monitoring,insane jealousy,nagging n outta dis world insecurity!!! Got to a point I thought maybe they are psychos or something!!!! It never ended well!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by MrIcredible: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2017
IloveMoney:
Didn't catch her but i intentionally set her up with a playboy friend who i knew was very good with ladies to test her and she fell for him. Infact the next day she was already in his room.

when i asked her, she denied it until we went mountaineering some days later and on the mountain i brought up the topic again, seeing the anger in my eyes and it was only both of us on the mountain, i guess she feared that i may beat the shiit out of her sense,so she started confessing and crying. She even called her mum to tell her all that happened and how she F*ed up.(well she tells her mum everything)

I eventually i didn't do anything. Because i later found out that the guy actually was the one who forced her because she refused and the nigga only ended up masturbating. But my anger was why she followed him to his room in the first place and again that quick after meeting him a day before. That was the day she lost me and became my fuc.king toy instead of GF, till i threw her to the bin. No tym

U still dey jons yourself...

Ur dating a loose girl...
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Apexcutie:
Have not experienced it, and i don't ever wish too,that the main reason why am anyways careful in falling in love, can't imagine giving my heart to someone and all i would get is betrayal, cheat, deceit
Always careful Love most times doesn't roll like dat?!!! With all d care in d world u might still end up falling for a Yoruba demon!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by YtivitissuP: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2017
slawomir:
Although no woman have caught me cheating. Not a James Bond though but it is something no woman will ever catch me doing
I can't feel sad even if I see my wife,the one I paid her bride price sleeping with another man not to talk of common girl friend.
Come to female hostel at night in any university to see how ladies cheat with men on flashy cars.
So in life don't always be overwhelm with sadness and shock when you see such Disappointing situation.
Prepare for the worst and pray for the Best .

Too much sense in a comment
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Sunexy(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
Its something I seriously can't help. D tears have a mind of their own. I easily laugh too so I love watching comedy. You should have seen me laughing my heart out the first time I watched "Modern Family" grin
Ordinary modern family...wen u watch cartoon like family guy nko, u might die o
grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by succyblinks(f): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
So my ex promised to come over and see me, so I waited and waited and called but no response. So I decided to give him a surprise visit. Got there, door was locked but music was playing, so I knocked and knocked, no response. I went to the window and manoeuvred it, opened it and dragged the curtains to see the worst sight of my lifetime

They were both in bed half naked doing "God knows what", I can't even explain how I felt at that moment, I was shivering. He came out and asked me to leave

Bad things really happen to good people, but I'm grateful to all those experiences it made me stronger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Realhommie(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
I caught her, I just smiled n walked away

later turned her to a sex slave

16times a week
16times a week, hmmmmmmmm... And na man go still marry that one last last, abi So wetin person go enjoy for inside again after you don suck all the juice leaving the chaff.... Na wa
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Realhommie(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
columbus007:
I once dated a girl I so much loved for 5yrs not knowing she was into several men until a small nokia phone she left behind for one particular runs she went,and that was what revealed all secrets that gave me the rude shock of my life,God created women and frailty in them.
Your story is very very similar to mine.. Haba, fear women and fear who no fear women oooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by vanvick247(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
leksmedia:
My first cheating experience was dated as far back as 2007 , I used to be very close to my phone then I went to study computer science , so my phone realised I've been giving my laptop a lot of attention that was how the phone packed up, I lost all my contact, ever since then I learnt the greatest lesson of my life never to cheat again.
Anyways I guess I loved my computer better , so I became a web developer , you can call me up for your website designs and development , 08173091370. Or visit www.leksmediaconcept.com , we also do article writing and content development . winks

Nice 1.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Beatles(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=MissJoy29 post=57800311][/quote] It takes courage to speak it out. Well done.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sunexy:

Ordinary modern family...wen u watch cartoon like family guy nko, u might die o
grin
Lol.. I'll go get it. Thanks
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

Are u sure
I have been with girls like u in d past!!
Lovely women who would shower u with love n commitment...then d dark side comes out...monitoring,insane jealousy,nagging n outta dis world insecurity!!! Got to a point I thought maybe they are psychos or something!!!! It never ended well!!!
Lool.. Well, you'll have to date me to find out huh. Anyway, its all good. Bye
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Sunexy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
Lol.. I'll go get it. Thanks
Note- only ppl with good sense of humour will understand and enjoy it o
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sunexy:

Note- only ppl with good sense of humour will understand and enjoy it o
Lol.. I have a good sense of humor.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by YtivitissuP: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
I dated her for 6 months but we're together for 4yrs and 9 months. It was in the 6th month I realized she was still effing her ex. I told her I was in city A and was feeling sick. The way she spoke, I knew she wasn't at home as she claimed. I immediately traveled down to her place, went to her house and met her mom. The mom said she left for my place 2 days earlier. I was shocked and felt bad. I called her and gave the phone to her mom. She was shocked and got home in less than 30 mins. She cooked different stories and cos of unexplainable reasons, I helped her stories. She confessed she was with her ex and told some other stories. She apologized and we continued a relationship.

That was the only case I considered cheating. She apologized and we continued a relationship. She was with different guys, married and single, and every time I caught her, she would apologize and act d perfect gf. I always told her I didn't consider it cheating anymore but fun. She never understood.
Meanwhile, I broke up with her inside of me after d first time. The relationship after the first 6 months became something else as I wasn't committed. I saw her as a friend with benefit and I enjoyed all benefits, while trying other girls. When I saw a better girl, I happily officially broke up with her.

I've tried all means to check my present girl and she's been excellently loyal although she get her own wahala just as I have my numerous wahalas

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by sharpwriter(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
succyblinks:
So my ex promised to come over and see me, so I waited and waited and called but no response. So I decided to give him a surprise visit. Got there, door was locked but music was playing, so I knocked and knocked, no response. I went to the window and manoeuvred it, opened it and dragged the curtains to see the worst sight of my lifetime

They were both in bed half naked doing "God knows what", I can't even explain how I felt at that moment, I was shivering. He came out and asked me to leave

Bad things really happen to good people, but I'm grateful to all those experiences it made me stronger.
Sorry dear....did he apologize later? Even after he boldly told you to leave?
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by luminouz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
Lool.. Well, you'll have to date me to find out huh. Anyway, its all good. Bye
Lmaoooo! U seem cool dou!!!!! wink grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by luminouz(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
faithchubby93:
That was how I paid him a surprise visit and found him in lala land. I waited outside the room for him to finish, guess what the idiot said next He said he was teaching the girl Bible study that he has converted the girl to a christian. He didn't know that I already saw both of them through the window. I started laughing like a mad person
Now DAT shiiit is FUNNY!!!!! grin grin
But what did u do after
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by VickyRotex(f): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
I just wish all of you cheating on this thread, and shouting "me too, me three", will be caught very soon.

May your GF's and BF's come to this thread, and find out IJN!!!! angry angry angry

Your days are numbered. Vicky says so! angry angry
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by VickyRotex(f): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
faithchubby93:
That was how I paid him a surprise visit and found him in lala land. I waited outside the room for him to finish, guess what the idiot said next He said he was teaching the girl Bible study that he has converted the girl to a christian. He didn't know that I already saw both of them through the window. I started laughing like a mad person
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy converter kor, inverter ni!
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by succyblinks(f): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
sharpwriter:

Sorry dear....did he apologize later? Even after he boldly told you to leave?

Nah he didn't, he said he didn't have sex with her so it isn't cheating. The relationship is done for sha, we all will meet the wrong people at some point in our lives, so I'm good

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by VickyRotex(f): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
succyblinks:

Awwwwwnnn pele!!! The good side, they made you stronger.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by sharpwriter(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
succyblinks:

Nah he didn't, he said he didn't have sex with her so it isn't cheating. The relationship is done for sha, we all will meet the wrong people at some point in our lives, so I'm good
Lol....bad boy...it's well sha
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by VickyRotex(f): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
leksmedia:
My first cheating experience was dated as far back as 2007 , I used to be very close to my phone then I went to study computer science , so my phone realised I've been giving my laptop a lot of attention that was how the phone packed up, I lost all my contact, ever since then I learnt the greatest lesson of my life never to cheat again.
Anyways I guess I loved my computer better , so I became a web developer , you can call me up for your website designs and development , 08173091370. Or visit www.leksmediaconcept.com , we also do article writing and content development . winks
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Your case is indeed different! grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
SheldonCooper:

SO ON POINT! I don't understand why guys vex when they catch their wives or partner cheat when they too have been cheating from the onset. I keep wondering if we think women don't have hearts or feelings like the way we do. IF you cheat and your partner cheats. then you don't have a case. It is 50- 50. The only one i don't condone is when one partner is a faithful being and the other is a stray disloyal being. It hurts the body and soul mmehn...
but why call out PATHEOS? seems like your guy is a "cheat" advocate.
Yes, exactly right. He is. A bold one at that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.