Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo (16202 Views)

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / What Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is The Soul Of Nigeria's Survival / Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by ScotsReferendum: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Osibanjo is as stupid hopeless useless worthless etc like Buhari

Are you sure the idiot truly studied law
Jeez, what nonsense is this.
How did we end up with an idiot as vice president
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by stingg(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Its understandable that you needed something to fill your skull so that it won't be empty but you should have used rocks or sand instead of a brain.
Kid, I have no words for you. To dignify you with a mention is a waste of time and effort.
Good luck!
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by toolovely(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2017
the best thing that has ever happened to us is the internet. they are complaining now because people are no more listening to their lies. when NTA or radio Nigeria was the only means of getting information in Nigeria, they tell you what they want to tell, but now, it's no more. I remembered when I was undergoing my Industrial training at NTA, there was crises in Kaduna and so many Igbos were killed. NTA did not report that story until the news were all over. to counter the information going round, an order came that they should report it but say only 4 people were killed. aaaahhh. I asked my boss, but sir, that's not the situation on ground. he told me, my dear, that's where we found ourselves. that if you report it exactly how it is that it will cause more trouble for the country.

But thanks to internet. recently, mainstream media houses stopped reporting the activities of Boko haram in the North but they have been technically defeated. but through internet, we still get informatios of their activities just because we have selfish people as so leaders.
what's so protecting a country when lives of the citizens are worthless to the people in government?

8 Likes

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by oodua1stson: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2017
I like this man but this is very dumb

1 Like

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by d33types: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2017
whitebeard:
knowledge and information is one of the things that drives the world.

U need to look at this from another perspective,

The world will continue to use knowledge and information in a bad way, if the good people don't do anything.

Yes, I learnt how to hack hotspot on YouTube and it works, practiced it on an hospital ( logged everyone connected out, changed the password ). Believe me it was just within minutes and everything was back to normal.

Watch Dog.

You must have killed at least one person with your yeye blackhat ish.don't try such within a hospital again.it's the height of immorality.

Even boko haram knows it's wrong to bomb a hospital talkless a sane guy.

2 Likes

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by seguno2: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Is the internet the same as Arewa youths?
What is this man talking about?
He may be SAN but maybe he is not sanE.

6 Likes

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by odaniel1(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2017
i like the fact that he agrees "ethnicity" & "religion" have become political negotiation tools grin Typically Nigerian.
However, you cannot say because Daylight afford people the opportunity to do evil, therefore take away daylight (that is assuming you are a gd and possessed such powers..lol) Utter Darkness all round will be inappropriate neither.
The internet can be harnessed as a veritable tool politically as was the case of Turkey few months back. (Remember Turkish president Erdogan used Twitter to get back his govt from Rebels)

2 Likes

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by SaulRazor: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Poor comment from Osinbanjo , I didn't expect this from a man like him who is suppose to know and sound better than all the other half baked illiterates posing as politicians..sad

2 Likes

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by whitebeard(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2017
d33types:

You must have killed at least one person with your yeye blackhat ish.don't try such within a hospital again.it's the height of immorality.

Even boko knows it's wrong to bomb a hospital talked a sane guy.
no no I yam not that stupid nah..!! It was the hospital admin. Hotspot.
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by GodsLastBorn: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2017
stingg:

Kid, I have no words for you. To dignify you with a mention is a waste of time and effort.
Good luck!
Dignify? ive seen foools on nl using that word "dignify" how can you dignify one with a response on a cyberspace? yet you quoted me, you're too stupidd for my amusement now get back into your cave dummy.

1 Like

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Osibanjo is a very stupid person

How can he make such a comment

Free speech equals freedom

Take it away, and you see dictatorship take over

The problem is You foolishh kids not being able to differentiate between free speech and hate speech! Your use of the internet to propagate hate is the reason why the tension in the country is at an all time high!

1 Like

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by ScotsReferendum: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2017
austinvsb1:

The problem is You foolishh kids not being able to differentiate between free speech and hate speech! Your use of the internet to propagate hate is the reason why the tension in the country is at an all time high!

During Jonathan's time, it was free speech but under Osibanjo it becomes hate speech

It seems you drank sour ewedu

3 Likes

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2017
ijustdey:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/24/osinbajo-raises-the-alarm-says-internet-constitutes-great-threat-to-nigerias-survival/

....But when you were in the opposition Mr Osibanjo internet was adjudged to be the greatest thing after a slice bread and butter. Internet is here to stay!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by Lanceslot(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2017
And this man keeps uttering trash.
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by joinnow: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2017
Now any thing that happened people are aware of it immediately compare to when its only newspaper,radio and tv.Govt use to manipulate the news and tell us and show only the one they want us to believe.
Now all things is open.
Osinbajo want to put military check point inside internet grin
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by ihatesycophant(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2017
Good example of someone that have messed up the cyber space by propagating hate speeches, religiosity, ethnicity and all forms of vituperation against the existence of the Nation is FaniKayode. If he didn't talk of religion today, is talking about one ethnicity against another tomorrow. The thing that baffles me, is that years back he was the same man praise singing those he's lambasting today but the gullibles that doesn't know he's trying to use them, take him so serious.No be the same man praise singing APC lambasting PDP years back. No be the same man writing hate speech against Igbo years back to defend Yoruba nation. No be the same man telling Jonathan he has no balls and defending Buhari because they were in the same camp then. No be the same man saying he has more interest for Igbo girls than any other tribe in defence of Yoruba nation and even went ahead to say, he has befriended the wife of Ojukwu. By the time he gets what he want, tune will changed and the gullibles will stay in their one spot.
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by Buharimustgo: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Blitzerz:
When leaders start accusing "Internet"
Just know that the spirit of dictatorship has entered.

My brother this is the best post for the week
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by engrchykae(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2017
i am laughing in spiritual language at the funny people who thought the acting president is an intellectual and a man of God.the church is also suffering from dictatorship where men claim to be gods and the acting president happen to be a product of the spiritual dictatorship system.THE ONLY HOPE OF SANE NIGERIANS HAVE GONE.

1 Like

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by TheKingIsHere: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2017
burkingx:
angry
Lol, very soon, you sef no go dey broswe again. Everyone will be taken back to 1985 era of no internet all thanks to apc.
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by almarthins(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2017
MrPeterson:
Hmm pasitor you don join them ?
Pastor dey aso rock ? I feel sorry for osibanjo...eyah! He is becoming clueless too. The very sickness of every southern president. Dem no inherit beta gene from awolowo. Ogun state people shld nt taste vc or presidency again. E b like say d aso demons dey fit cow dem.
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2017
Dear Mr President,
Go Bleep yourself because the internet was used by you and your party to spread propaganda and to get in power so, go Bleep yourself.
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by BiafraIShere(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2017
What is the mere commisioner insinuating? You guys want to ban/restrict internet in the zoo or what? No peace for the wicked indeed, Nigeria has murdered sleep, and has finally used up its nine lives. I dont see how the zoo will survive the onslaught by the Biafrans on the cyberspace. The Biafrans obviously has superior firepower by millions of its intellectual internet soldiers globally against the ragtag quota system barbarians. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword!
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by GodsLastBorn: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2017
toolovely:
the best thing that has ever happened to us is the internet. they are complaining now because people are no more listening to their lies. when NTA or radio Nigeria was the only means of getting information in Nigeria, they tell you what they want to tell, but now, it's no more. I remembered when I was undergoing my Industrial training at NTA, there was crises in Kaduna and so many Igbos were killed. NTA did not report that story until the news were all over. to counter the information going round, an order came that they should report it but say only 4 people were killed. aaaahhh. I asked my boss, but sir, that's not the situation on ground. he told me, my dear, that's where we found ourselves. that if you report it exactly how it is that it will cause more trouble for the country.

But thanks to internet. recently, mainstream media houses stopped reporting the activities of Boko haram in the North but they have been technically defeated. but through internet, we still get informatios of their activities just because we have selfish people as so leaders.
what's so protecting a country when lives of the citizens are worthless to the people in government?
May God bless you and your generation, the internet have enlightened Nigerians in many ways, gave them jobs, enhanced businesses and billions more. Who will be Linda Ikeji without the internet? or any other blogger? konga? payporte? u can buy stuff from home without driving out, you can coordinate or run business in different countries from one country. You can educate yourself with just a phone and an internet connection. the whole world is at the tips of your freaking fingers?! and trillions of good thongs and advantages that the beautiful queen called internet have been giving to us, you can't read this post now without internet, you can't quite, like or do shiiiit let alone access NL or fb or whatever if not for internet and a supposed human termed it a threat?! a "graduate", a supposed lawyer that is supposed to know about human rights and more?! He is worse than the sick pig in a u.k veterinary.
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by Arnoldo(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2017
stingg:
Maturity is what is needed by Nigerian internet users. Americans abuse their leaders online too but you'll hardly or never see them cursing America, it always end in a "God bless America" posture.
Go through NL and other 9ja pages and you'll see your fellow countrymen praying and wishing the country falls/fails, name-calling and other unpatriotic utterances.

Which country grows with citizens with such mindset
Are the laders there as terrible as thosd we have here?

1 Like

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by GodsLastBorn: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Osibanjo is as stupid hopeless useless worthless etc like Buhari

Are you sure the idiot truly studied law

Jeez, what nonsense is this.

How did we end up with an idiot as vice president
How can anyone think that Nigeria will ever progress with this cow dung as the president and surrounded by chicken shitts with like minds?! how can these fools lead any nation?!
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by GodsLastBorn: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2017
toolovely:

May God bless you and your generation, the internet have enlightened Nigerians in many ways, gave them jobs, enhanced businesses and billions more. Who will be Linda Ikeji without the internet? or any other blogger? konga? payporte? u can buy stuff from home without driving out, you can coordinate or run business in different countries from one country. You can educate yourself with just a phone and an internet connection. the whole world is at the tips of your freaking fingers?! and trillions of good thongs and advantages that the beautiful queen called internet have been giving to us, you can't read this post now without internet, you can't quite, like or do shiiiit let alone access NL or fb or whatever if not for internet and a supposed human termed it a threat?! a "graduate", a supposed lawyer that is supposed to know about human rights and more?! He is worse than the sick pig in a u.k veterinary.

1 Like

Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by GodsLastBorn: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2017
austinvsb1:

Bro make no mistake, the tension of the country has nothing to do with hate speech, it has to do with incompetence, injustice and woeful failure of the supposed leaders to lead a nation. Not one single governor is doing what they are supposed to do, do you know what power you wield when you can make laws and enforce it? hate speech is nothing. People die everyday from generator fumes and the government gives no fk? nothing is good is in this country and you think its hate speech that is the problem? the nation is in all time high tension because then people were suffering and smiling a lot but this time the economy is trash, cost of living is in all time high and shitty and the people can't afford to smile anymore. Instead of trying to fix the situation he thinks the internet is the threat? Its better to listen to a goat than to listen to this acting president speak.
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by patval(f): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2017
when you mix academic with hydraulic soup and green mucus, what osinbade just said will be your anthem.
lai muhammadu once said same thing but they all forgot the platform that brought them where they are.
They are quick to employ Obama campaign team but never gave thought abouts ripple effects.
the gods of Ogun,ogbomosho,Oyo,ilesha,sango,ilorin,ijebu, and ikere ekiti will not relent in giving them a treat of their treachery
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by Freeman59: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Fvck you prof
Re: Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo by emmasege: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2017
feelgoodInc:
A perfect example of the government trying to censor the internet, which means he wants us to listen to their own point of view rather than having a different opinion.
This message shouldn't be taken lightly, the government should not meddle in the internet to try to block us from information, rather they should upgrade their information delivery services to keep up with others, this message by AP threatens nairaland, FFK, IPOBexposedLoL, channelsTV, every media house should look into this.
Do you mind the lying professor? He even gathered editors of various media houses in Aso Rock 2 days ago to appeal to them to only report things that government wants us to hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering” / Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages / FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.