Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? (42257 Views)

Men Come Let's Help The Ladies Respect Their Bodies And Themselves. What Do You / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Ola73: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Well, I am speaking from experience here and i notice that most ladies respect guys with beards (clean looking guys with clean looking beards) more than they do other guys
So ladies, the simple question is why

As for me,, beard is a noo deal for me
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by ModusOperandi(f): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
There's just something about neat, properly trimmed beards. I prefer it moderate though, he doesn't have to look like Gandalf or the guy in the second picture cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Oyindidi(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
One man's meat is another man's poison. But 80% ladies does. #beardthemgang
I'm among the 20%
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by goldedprince: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ighoga898:
So u mean girls don't respect these ones?
i wonder o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Tinyemeka(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
It's irresponsible to keep a beard in the corporate world. Be it trimmed or 'neat'. I wouldn't want to go into details of explaining. undecided

Before you bother replying me, simply google pictures of ALL serving heads of government, corporate businesses or the milliary that you can think of, then reply me with one of such picture (of a bearded person). Mind you I said serving.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by goldedprince: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
does oshomole, tinubu, buhari , donald duke, james ibori ,, goodluck j etc have beard.
infact obama, putin, and donald trump get beards?
why are some people so stupid.
travel out and see how they treat idiots with beards as suspected suicide bombers
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by ThatFairGuy: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Issoryt
Oyindidi:
I'm among the 20%
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lubyna:
Men look more manly when they have beards and women are attracted to manliness.
As simple as ABC
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by crowley(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Simple. ladies find facial hair sexy. and Jesus was among the bearded gang. Why you ask? ok i will tell you.. a long time ago in jerusalem, the leader of the bearded gang association (Jesus) was amongs 12 frnds nd gang members, and judas one of them said "bro, no one can get laid with this much beard, nd its itchy. i wanna cut mine off" nd Jesus was like shocked shocked shocked shocked "you better take that back" he sat them down and said "do you knw the ability for a man to grow facial hair is directly proportional to his ability of being a matured man and being feared? nd do you knw ladies find hair sexy? if you doubt me, ask martha" and they were like woooowww! master you are so wise.... THE END thus came the era of the sexy nd feared bearded men. TRUE STORY. grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by bigcee(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
goldedprince:
does oshomole, tinubu, buhari , donald duke, james ibori ,, goodluck j etc have beard.
travel out and see how they treat idiots with beards as suspected suicide bombers
An idiot with no beard spotted undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by bigcee(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
goldedprince:
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by daven: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
bigcee:

An id!ot with no beard spotted undecided

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You try well, well. You fine and you come get sense too. You shall enjoy when the ministry moves to the permanent site. grin

This one is qouting himself. where thy sense?
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by taylor88(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I hate body hair

don't have that

just beards
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by kov624665(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Entom:
Unkempt appearance now has become source of respect now.
OP wasn't talking about someone who just escaped from the kidnappers den
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by adisabarber(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
You have said it all.

ZarZar:
Because a beard gives the face a mature, dignified look, the way a mane does to a male lion. Hence the "respect".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Tolubory(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ighoga898:
So u mean girls don't respect these ones?
Don't mind them jare

They are confused.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

This one is qouting himself. where thy sense?
My brother, e never happen to me before. I no know whether na nairaland malfunctioning or na the girl cause am.
cc zarzar

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Betheluponi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Famzing tinz.. grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by SirMichael1: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
greyboy5000:
Yes we out here
The beard gang
If you ain't with us you aint man enough grin

Lol. See your face. Smooth like the back of a bottle cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Gladiator1: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Cult leader, they get more pussy wink
I love this... My beards brings me more pvssies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. See your face. Smooth like the back of a bottle cheesy
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Augustap(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

which kind girl no like shuku shuku?
Wat do you mean by chuku chuku...iyaff turn to bad child abi

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Oyindidi(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
taylor88:

don't have that

just beards
I don't like it too grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

so what is your definition of responsible? I would love to see if i fit in
Do you know you can't keep beard in the cooperate world?. When my bro just finished from medical school and had a few months break before going for his medical exams, he was on beard but the moment he was called he went to the barbers shop and got rid of it, I inquired why, and he said it was against the ethics of his profession as a medical doctor. Now, how many professionals have you seen on beards?. I'm also in no way defining "Responsible" to you 'cause it's relative.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Augustap(f): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Betheluponi:
Famzing tinz.. grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by piagetskinner(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
iv decided not to worry myself about growing beards since it seems iv past the beard growing age.....

who beard EPP...all that matters is success in all ramifications
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
bigcee:

An idiot with no beard spotted undecided
Check all the world leaders you won't find one with beard 'cause it's unprofessional.

He isn't an idiot.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by FitnessDoctor: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:
Do you know you can't keep beard in the cooperate world?. When my bro just finished from medical school and has some months break before going for his medical exams he was on beard but the moment he was called he went to the barbers shop and got rid of it, I inquired why, and he said it was against the ethics of his profession as a medical doctor. Now, how many professionals have you seen on beards?. I'm also in no way defining "Responsible" to you 'cause it's relative.
In the medical word beard is not seen as irresponsible, doctors try to be as clean and safe as possible and make sure any exposed part of their body does not possess a high risk of contracting any disease (I hope you know what hair does when it comes to body odour and diseases).
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by taylor88(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don't like it too grin

lol

u wicked oo

how abt ur number can i get that
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by ibolomo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
because it takes a high level of responsibility and discipline to keep a nice looking beard. if you can take care of your beard, you can take care of me
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

In the medical word beard is not seen as irresponsible, doctors try to be as clean and safe as possible and make sure any exposed part of their body does not possess a high risk of contracting any disease (I hope you know what hair does when it comes to body odour and diseases).
Mention one world leader with beard?. Or where you've ever found a guy/man with beard in the cooperate world?. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.