Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? (2202 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated In A Relationship? What Are Your Reasons / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! / When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by dingbang(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2017
MissCuppy:
Yes na.
urm.. I was referring to benita27,..
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2017
dingbang:
urm.. I was referring to benit.a27,..
She has answered na. She's on point.
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by dingbang(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:
She has answered na. She's on point.
why didn't u answer since undecided
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2017
dingbang:
why didn't u answer since undecided
Seun's error 502 didn't let me submit my reply so I gave up. grin

Happy Sunday.
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by dingbang(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:
Seun's error 502 didn't let me submit my reply so I gave up. grin

Happy sunday.
cool
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by Mrcapability7: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
sekxy:

Lol nobi small thing oo
Can u give tips about how to go making a girl to love me... I'm an introvert and she always bring the best out in me, I noticed I talk alot and expressed myself effortlessly without thinking I could say something dumb and stupid, she laughed at my every jokes, hold my hand in public... I was mad with her for missing my birthday date and more angrier when she didn't came to date we scheduled, she didn't bother explained to me why she missed it telling me "YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND", ignoring me completely in darkness... Those recent attitude have make me giving up on her slowly, I don't know why she hasn't said YES to my proposal, inciting she doesn't want start a relationship, she loves me just maybe she playing hard or i feels something is probably holding her, she is not my first love interest but I never love someone this way I think I'm going crazy
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by pabostt: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
dingbang:
How do you revive someone (who is your partner and doesn't talk to much) in getting to be expressive about his/her thoughts and feelings.

I don't know if any of us have had that partner who is always mute, anytime you chat them up, their replies are just singular, you get to type lengthy texts and all they can ever come up with is K....

i don't know if you get me?

So this evening I want to ask my friends out here for their constructive comments on this matter.

As someone who doesn't talk too much, how do you advise your partner to get the best from you? What can u advise he or she to do to make you be more expressive?

Maybe her phone is like mine that takes century to send long words, so sending short message like 'k' might save the stress...lol

On a serious note, maybe your line of discussion is boring and not what interest her. Get to know what interest her.

I have never seen a man that doesn't like to talk but I have seen many people that can go mute for eternity if the topic isn't their type.
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by Venica(f): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
my guy is like dat too. i have tried to make him open up . worst of it is dat if i asked him how he is doing his reply will be "fine " and off he goes. he won't even ask after my welfare. well truth is dat he is killing d feelings i has for him. am considering endings it now. just waiting for the right time to do so.
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
dingbang:
How do you revive someone (who is your partner and doesn't talk to much) in getting to be expressive about his/her thoughts and feelings.

I don't know if any of us have had that partner who is always mute, anytime you chat them up, their replies are just singular, you get to type lengthy texts and all they can ever come up with is K....

i don't know if you get me?

So this evening I want to ask my friends out here for their constructive comments on this matter.

As someone who doesn't talk too much, how do you advise your partner to get the best from you? What can u advise he or she to do to make you be more expressive?

Bro dingbang , honestly i have had this issue before. I sat down to analyze it. It took me sometime to come to a conclusion.

1. Don't waste your time, any girl that likes you will always strike conversation with you.
2. The same girl chatting you up like "K" , "Yup", "Aiit" will be texting another guy like mehn....you will be shocked.
3. A girl can just be managing you, and forcing herself to Reply you.

Moral of this: Don't waste your time, Move On.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Venica:
my guy is like dat too. i have tried to make him open up . worst of it is dat if i asked him how he is doing his reply will be "fine " and off he goes. he won't even ask after my welfare. well truth is dat he is killing d feelings i has for him. am considering endings it now. just waiting for the right time to do so.

Oga madam, He's just managing you. A guy that is crazy over you will always want to talk, even if the conversation is stupid & senseless.

End it and move on.
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by dingbang(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Venica:
please just end it. You both aren't compatible.. Someone just enlightened me.
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by dingbang(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
truthsayer009:

Bro dingbang , honestly i have had this issue before. I sat down to analyze it. It took me sometime to come to a conclusion.

1. Don't waste your time, any girl that likes you will always strike conversation with you.
2. The same girl chatting you up like "K" , "Yup", "Aiit" will be texting another guy like mehn....you will be shocked.
3. A girl can just be managing you, and forcing herself to Reply you.

Moral of this: Don't waste your time, Move On.
thanks for this wonderful truth.. I will cut ties with her right away
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by cletz991(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Venica:
am here for you
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by Venica(f): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=cletz991 post=58516655]am here for you i hear u jor tongue[quote author=cletz991 post=58516655]am here for you i hear u jor
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by Venica(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
dingbang:
please just end it. You both aren't compatible.. Someone just enlightened me.
thanks dear
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by Venica(f): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
truthsayer009:

Oga madam, He's just managing you. A guy that is crazy over you will always want to talk, even if the conversation is stupid & senseless.

End it and move on.

i thought as well .thanks a lot
Re: A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? by cletz991(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=Venica post=58516862][/quote]Am serious Venica

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer / Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran / Unclad Pictures Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.