Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31126 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by meggitto21: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:
Well well well.
I am from the south south and not only do I love igbos if war breaks out I will fight and die with them
If you say you are not biafran and a niger deltan then if the igbos leave us we will be in hell because yorubas will do what they know best,set fire while we fight each other they develp their region.
Upon how many we are fighting for biafra they still won't let us go,if igbos go we are doomed for all eternity,i can assure you that they we survive but we wont.yorubas and hausas will make sure we kill each other
Don't be deceived igbos are our brothers,even if we had issues like as families do something when the time come we will settle
I am ijaw,i am not a niger deltan I am a biafran.
you can never be from southsouth

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Daboomb: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Karlman:
...FRATHERMATHY the SOBO MAN...you left all the miserable happenings in your UHROBO & ISOKO land come go carry ibibion matter for head...i sorry for people wey get you, for their mind them don born pikin.

as for your post

...there are igbos too who are against BIAFRA as we speak, but the question is are they in the majority? THE ANSWER IS NO!

...JUST JOIN US TO ASK YOUR GOVERNMENT TO PUT BIAFRA TO A REFERENDUM ONCE AND FOR ALL!
...so you can die once the result is announced, instead of all this sleepless days and nights you are suffering over biafran matters!

Biafra is already formed!

It is no longer a "QUESTION" that needs to be asked.
grin grin

Igbos want Biafra and have been saying that "others" within Nigeria, have been PREVENTING them from forming Biafra.
It got a a head when these "other Nigerians" said: Okay, go and have your Biafra in your Eastern lands.

All of a sudden, the Biafrans became afraid, because they have got what they wanted! grin grin

On the issue of the minorities in the South-South, when Biafra 'running' as a country (when the Ibos have vacated Nigeria, relocated to their Biafra and are applying for visiting and tourist Visas to enter Nigeria), these minorities will be the ones who need a Referendum on whether they want to remain with Nigeria or go join the Biafrans.

What would not happen is Biafra forcefully ANNEXING these people into their own project.
Nigerian Govt would be failing in its responsibility to "Protect Nigerians", if it allows it to happen.

But then, we all know that asking for a referendum on Biafra when everyone has said "You Should Go", is just an excuse created by the LiePOBS, to cover-up their shame and cowardice.
They are afraid of actualising Biafra.
Their bluff has been called.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Luvdk(f): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
when they hit you with the truth, you result to insult.
Continue in the delusion of fake solidarity with the minorities.
Thank God, I am married to a Rich guy and I am financial strong personally, if you do this thing and it result to war, We will get a flight ticket, take our little baby and viam straight to Overseas!
cowards die a hundred times b4 their death
You fink that plane cannot crash grin
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2017
markemcee:

oh so you don't care, why'd you then just jump into conclusion.. now you even going off point

I don't think you understand the content of this thread. Can you read?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
the way this news sweet for my Body ehnnn..

Abasi sosonghor ke Mboho mkpara esio Uyo.

You almost tear my innocent mouth with laughter. You sef. . .

BTW, you seem to've forgotten our accord or didn't you see my email ?

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2017
[/quote][/s]
fratermathy:
It should be noted that Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio is one of the apex socio-cultural groups in Akwa Ibom State that has the mandate to speak for Ibibio people. This denouncement of Biafra by Ibibios is coming after the recent denouncements by Urhobos (UPU & Sen. Omo-Agege), Itsekiri (IPC) and Ijaws (IYC). It may be connected with the tensed ethnic atmosphere ushered by the careless statements of secessionists concerning the status of the southern minorities in the Biafran struggle. This is just to set the records straight.

Map of Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria

At the end you will surely fail your pay masters just like Bmc! And your pay masters will come for your head later , don't cry foul! Who knows you and your damn opinion.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by LionDeLeo: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

What about the Ifeanyi Ubah, Tony Elumelu, Emeka Offor, Okey Nzenwa, Tony Ezenna, Nicholas Okoye, Ndi Onyiuke Okereke, F.A. Njoku, J.O. Amaefule, A.C. Uzoigwe, A.B.C. Orjiako, Ikechukwu Joseph, Arthur Eze, Emmanuel Ojei, Oscar P. Udoji, P.E Udoji, and E.E. Nwosu, AMONG MANY MANY OTHER IGBO OIL WELL OWNERS?

Are they not also Igbos exploiting the Niger Delta region? Why are you operating double standards? You think Igbos are absolved from the Niger Delta exploitation because you want Biafra?

Saved because of the emboldened.

Quite revealing.

They drink more from the oil but are always noisy about others.

Nice job bro.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by chuksanambra: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Edited..
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by eclecticbaron: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2017
wickyyolo:

You guys don't learn from history ?
The reason why you lost the last war is because you wanted to dominate the southern minority.
The southern had to meet the north and the west to protect them, you were surrounded.
If you want to win this time, better don't scared the south to dominate them. if not its another journey to the lost land.

One of the best comments out there. Its unbelievable the so called marginalized folks trying to force other people to join them. Omo I tire o.

12 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Indiaindia: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
the way this news sweet for my Body ehnnn..

Abasi sosonghor ke Mboho mkpara esio Uyo.
AYA ADIOG ONO IFOT UNEGE EKOTO BEERFRA

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by chuksanambra: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2017
chuksanambra:
[/quote][quote author=Luvdk post=57852607]cowards die a hundred times b4 their death
You fink that plane cannot crash grin

You must be an ipob supporter.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by joe120120(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2017
NONSENSE
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
I don't side against my people, I side against IPOB bringing insults to my Igbo people by always embarrasing themselves before these minorities.
Sorry I have to insult you sha. I defend Igbos cos we have really suffered in this country. I witnessed the Sharia crisis where they burnt down our properties and my father's business and we relocated to the village to suffer before we made it again.

No future with Hausas and I rather we know our boundaries and respect each others laws and customs. If not for the properties Igbos own here and there, is rather we make it quick and know our limit on each other.

My people comes first cos of my future unborn kids

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by eclecticbaron: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2017
bumi10:
abeg who told akwa ibom that Biafrans want them?
They only released a map of what Biafra will look like if achieved and is a proposed map nonetheless.

If Igbos get their Biafra, akwa ibom or whatever they call themselves can join the Northerners for all i care. Nobody is forcing u.

After all, when that fo.olish and inconsequential Lord Lugard merged Biafra with Northerners and called us Nigeria, who did he consult?

le kwa numu ashishi ooo

Don't sound so bitter. I pray they give you your land-locked country. Yeah you'll be land-locked this time.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2017
. . . then I brought it to Nairaland to taunt and torment Igbos and IPOB youths.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Patode: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
We do not need to get high blood pressure over the IGBOS leaving the Country. There is everything to make Igboland into a PARADISE. they can start by relocating from the NORTH, and start flying directly into the PARADISE on Ethiopian Airlines directly to ENUGU.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Ochinex(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Who takes any road side and irrelevant group serious? When Biafra comes, the goats shall be separated and cast away..

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Najokee: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
as in ehnnnn.

The people known to be the biggest slave in the country wants to librate someone else.

Talk about irony. cheesy

Even the people they want to liberate have ruled this country while they will never smell aso rock in another 100 years

This is fatal & too wicked ...choi....if i be Ipob na to commit suicide remain....BRUTAL!!! grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/12f5b68ca66384ec828f74d102724c48/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Saved because of the emboldened.

Quite revealing.

They drink more from the oil but are always noisy about others.

Nice job bro.
be quiet.
Do you want me to bring the list of oil bloc owners in Nigeria? Who is the richest woman in Nigeria? Alakadja
Is it not oil bloc that made her rich?
And what are oil company headquaters doing in Lagos?
I don't support IPOB Map but don't spread falsehood.
The minorities don't want both Biafra and One Nigeria.
They want their own country.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by LionDeLeo: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
be quiet.
Do you want me to bring the list of oil bloc owners in Nigeria? Who is the richest woman in Nigeria? Alakadja

14 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by forgiveness: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

I will show you how Biafra has FORCED them into her struggle now. Look at the images below which were released by IPOB as the proposed Biafran republic map and structure and see why minorities are angry:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-REk3IMlg9oQ/VlQcxNkh6II/AAAAAAAAMfQ/e0gelrqN7vU/s1600/biafra.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-eyOWaPQoaUo/WLVsGDv6WQI/AAAAAAAAFCM/q_26CY9nxq4nNmcbg_fywPdzZZ6EaE0EQCLcB/s1600/FB_IMG_1488284641602.jpg[/img]

I saw this map in a shop in the East. I noticed Warri and Uhrobo lands were included.

So, I asked those in the shop, is Itshekiris an Igbo speaking tribe? I was shocked when they said yes they are Igbo speaking tribe.

I said they are not and that they are cousins to the Yorubas and speaks more of Yoruba(Ijebu). They said no way, they are Biafrans because they tie two wrappers and that they were in Biafran map before the formation of Nigeria and that they only learned how to speak Yoruba.

I asked the same question about Uhrobo but they gave the same reasons.

I tried to educate them but only one admitted but the rest no wan hear.

I said ok. Whatabout if they don't want to join Biafran? I was shocked by the reply. One said, they must join by force by fire. He said, how many are they? They must join by war. shocked

Na dere I know say sand sand don pass garri.

I envisage war in this struggle. Assuredly, from the things on ground Biafra is as good as gone.

The early the federal government admit to this fact the better. Referendum is sure because many don commot mind for Nigeria matter.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by technicallyrich(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Which part of Ijaw are you from?
Okirika.if you want to know me more send me your number.i will invite you. But if you carry for mind to Bleep me up,we are ijaws and violence is our food.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by loadedmax(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2017
[b][/b]Some of you come here and talk cheap, you never know what goes underground. The last time people vented thier ignorance, NK was busy in London yet people didn't give him credit. Some even went as far as telling him that he has no following even from his home.. . He was locked up yet primitive people rejoiced that he is gone forever... He is out yet minority tribes are agitating against him even when he isn't looking their way. FYI, he has dealt with PMB who is those local people shouting their brains out? Let me tell you all these online warriors, the only thing your so called association wants is recognition especially when the chips are down. They want to be included badly so the constant noise. Whomever thinks that Ibibios will raise their hands against Igbo is sleeping on a bicycle. Them have been neighbors, inter marry and go to same markets and farms for centuries. So vent your bile all you want, there is no way Ibibios or any other riverine people especially from old eastern region will fraternize with the North, not this time or in years to come. Have you ever asked yourselves what is it that corrupt hausa/Fulanis fear against the Igbo? Y it had been difficult for them to overrun all the minority tribes down south? Answer : Igbos!! They have been ur protectors if not how many would have survived Fulani headsmen?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Daboomb: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Read your last paragraph.... my people said... " If fox chases chicken to the house, you first of all drive away the fox before you ask the chicken what it was looking for in the wild bush"

I'm so sorry for you... see how you side others against your people in a public forum. I doubt if you're Igbo...one Alhaji own your blood.

So, you must threaten and abuse anyone that does not agree with your phantom Biafra?
Its either they are forced into Biafra or they are born by one Alhaji!

That Biafra will be a cesspit of marginalisation and hate.

You need to be very sorry for yerself
undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hmbassey1960(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
when they hit you with the truth, you result to insult.
Continue in the delusion of fake solidarity with the minorities.
Thank God, I am married to a Rich guy and I am financial strong personally, if you do this thing and it result to war, We will get a flight ticket, take our little baby and viam straight to Overseas!
YelloweWest:

I only agree with u to the extent that the ss will never join biafra. However they have a right to secession if they wish. So do we in the ss. Make no mistake one Nigeria is a falsehood.
The question needs to be put to the people whether or not we want to remain as one.
Yes, there are majority tribes but minority tribes have rights and are entitled to protection.
There needs to be a referendum for several issues to be determined. It's long overdue
am a solider and nobody will leave the country i promise you that
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Noniee: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2017
I had always said it and will continue to say, Akwa Ibom will never have anything to do with Biafra. The name alone sounds so violent. If you have been opportuned to live besides any IgBo person u will know how possessive and oppressive they can be. If granted the freedom of Biafra today, it wouldn't be a different story from what we are experiencing from the hands of northeners. Let them go with their fellow people, we wouldn't mind being here till we can sort out what we want for our future

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by shaboti: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Fine, i've always maintained that if we really want to go our separate ways, it should be exclusively igbos.. Involving other tribes will only create a second nigeria ..

It would be much easier if we all have like minds and like goals too. No too much hassle undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Everybody hates biafra

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Igboesika: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Ekinematics:

You can't be proposing what the person you are proposing to doesn't want.
The message is clear. Ipoo stick to your barren landlocked red mud of 5 SE States.
Is that hard to understand?
Yoruba Muslims.. always on Biafran thread to type poo. Smh

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2017
forgiveness:

I saw this map in a shop in the East. I noticed Warri and Uhrobo lands was included.

So, I asked those in the shop, is Itshekiris an Igbo speaking tribe? I was shocked when they said yes they are Igbo speaking tribe.

I said they are not and that they are cousins to the Yorubas and speaks more of Yoruba(Ijebu). They said no way, they are Biafrans because they tie two wrappers and that they were in Biafran map before the formation of Nigeria and that they only learned how to speak Yoruba.

I asked the same question about Uhrobo but they gave the same reasons.

I tried to educate them but only one admitted but the rest no wan hear.

I said ok. Whatabout if they don't want to join Biafran? I was shocked by the reply. One said, they must join by force by fire. He said, how many are they? They must join by war. shocked

Na dere I know say sand sand don pass garri.

I envisage war in this struggle. Assuredly, from the things on ground Biafra is as good as gone.

The early the federal government admit to this fact the better. Referendum is sure for them because my don commot mind for Nigeria matter.

What you observed is the reality. The illiterates who don't even know where Itsekiri and Urhoboland are in Nigeria will just wake up and add them into Biafra "by fire, by force"! These are the same people who say they are being forced to remain in Nigeria!

Its just saddening the way these guys cause problems where there were none all in a bid to force people into Biafra! No single respect for the will and sovereignty of the people and their territories.

I do not pray for war but should it come to that, Biafrans should be ready to fight both external and internal wars of they force minorities into their nation.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
be quiet.
The minorities don't want both Biafra and One Nigeria.
They want their own country.
Sign of improvement. They're against Igbos generally and not IPOB and so we must support our own no matter what. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest / Ibadan Summit: Yoruba leaders, govs Insist on restructuring & regional govt / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.