Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31130 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:

Okirika.if you want to know me more send me your number.i will invite you. But if you carry for mind to Bleep me up,we are ijaws and violence is our food.

Why do you think there aren't violent people where I come from? Does any one or any group have a monopoly on violence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
am a solider and nobody will leave the country i promise you that
You're a soldier and Boko Haram in a community can't be defeated. In the world, saying you're a Nigerian soldier is a disgrace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Moukandjo: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
be quiet.
Do you want me to bring the list of oil bloc owners in Nigeria? Who is the richest woman in Nigeria? Alakadja
Is it not oil bloc that made her rich?
And what are oil company headquaters doing in Lagos?
I don't support IPOB Map but don't spread falsehood.
The minorities don't want both Biafra and One Nigeria.
They want their own country.
Unintelligence at it's peak! What falsehood did the person you quoted spread? Don't the igbos, who claim the north solely exploits the south southerners & owns ALMOST ALL their oil blocs, own the oil blocs that guy mentioned? Pls bring the list of oil bloc owners as you've bragged & let's know which tribe truly exploits the south southerners, or just shut your mouth instead!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by eclecticbaron: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

Akwa Ibom has 16 ethnic groups according to statistics pooled from Wikipedia and other reliable sources of Statistics.

The Ibibio language belongs to the Benue–Congo language family, which forms part of the Niger–Congo group of languages and migrated through Bight of Biafra to SS of what has become of Nigeria.

A single organization out of 16 will be myopic to issue a unilateral Press Report that is binding on the majority (15 other tribes). I will not be wrong if the majority of the poverty-stricken members of Ibibio ethnic tribe who have not enjoyed the political loot enjoyed by this ruling class who will stop at nothing to show that the oil wealth are continuously shared among the few.

Akwa Ibom as seen more Allocation than so many small countries in the world, so the looters have a lot of money to throw around to newspapers and blogs.

I am sure many Akwa Ibomites will challenge this corrupt organization which I believe was formed for dues and sharing of contracts.

Seriously what's the exact point you are trying to make? Since there are other ethnic groups Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio should not talk abi? You sound like an IPOB. I have interacted with countless Akwa Ibomites who have some level of enlightenment plus the ones that witnessed the Nigerian Civil war. You Igbos can't include us this time. I've heard stories about how streets in Uyo were renamed with Igbo names...just to show you how oppressive it was for the 'minorities'...they say those who don't learn from history will let history repeat itself. No sane person from Akwa Ibom with a little knowledge of the events of 1967-1970 will want to be part of your Biafra. I ain't against you getting your country...please do by all means...but I am against being forced to be part of it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by EvilMetahuman: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Luvdk:
Afonja create more lies
We r waiting
No go face oduduwa kingdom

Oil thieves

Una think say ds oil no go dry one day
coming from a flat head who contributes nothing to this country?

How rich.

12 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Michel2013: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Indiaindia:

THEN U GUYS SHOULD EXPECT HISTORIC ETHNIC WAR. U GUYS SHOULD BE THANKING P. EFFIONG AN AKWAIBOMITE WHO SAVED THE IGBO LIVES BY STOPPING THE CIVIL WAR.

Ojukwu has already planned the hand over before he left and left Effiong as acting Head of State of Biafra on 8 January 1970 and on 12 January Effiong announced surrender. afonja always demonic with truth.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by seanet02: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:
Well well well.
I am from the south south and not only do I love igbos if war breaks out I will fight and die with them
If you say you are not biafran and a niger deltan then if the igbos leave us we will be in hell because yorubas will do what they know best,set fire while we fight each other they develp their region.
Upon how many we are fighting for biafra they still won't let us go,if igbos go we are doomed for all eternity,i can assure you that they we survive but we wont.yorubas and hausas will make sure we kill each other
Don't be deceived igbos are our brothers,even if we had issues like as families do something when the time come we will settle
I am ijaw,i am not a niger deltan I am a an biafran.
Seems it is an Igbo man that is shining your Kongo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Moukandjo:

Unintelligence at it's peak! What falsehood did the person you quoted spread? Don't the igbos, who claim the north solely exploits the south southerners & owns ALMOST ALL their oil blocs, own the oil blocs that guy mentioned? Pls bring the list of oil bloc owners as you've bragged & let's know which tribe truly exploits the south southerners, or just shut your mouth instead!
stop sweating. The minorities don't want both biafra and One Nigeria.
The North/South west dominate Oil Blocs ownership in Nigeria. Thats a fact! No amount of propaganda can rewrite it.
Alakadja the richest woman in Nigeria made her money through Oil Blocs. FACT
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by technicallyrich(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Why do you think there aren't violent people where I come from? Does any one or any group have a monopoly on violence?
Yorubas are dirty cowards.not to talk about how they smell like dog shit.
Nonsense.Ss and se formed avengers spear headed by the ijaws defeated the nigerian army and put the country in recession.
I repeat your people are slaves,dirty and cowards.
Tinubus teeth is my witness.
Come and visit and confirm that I am ijaw and love igbos and will gladly fight for and die with them.instead of you and tosyne2much with that useless oldman Toks2008 opening different handles and forming niger deltans.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Fulmigati: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Threads on SS non-Igbo monarchs identifying with Biafra got deleted, while threads on them distancing themselves from Biafraland gets pushed to Frontpage.
Oh well, it won't matter at the end because the writing is on the wall. A nation by its very definition is a collection of people united by common heritage, history, culture, and language. Nigeria is not that.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hmbassey1960(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
You're a soldier and Boko Haram in a community can't be defeated. In the world, saying you're a Nigerian soldier is a disgrace.
mama we are trying our best and i do not know how explain to you but know that if this was an open war we cud have ended it am authorities to brife you national security matters
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
When the supposed job he was doing in UK wasn't paying off, he craftily designed an easy office using OPT and OPM mixed with religion and sold the dummy to the gullible ones.

The bro has not been working for years and people don't have sense to ask questions...or does anybody know any traceable viable business to him?

Why should i trade one "tyrant" for another "tyrant" when he's a majority?

I stand for an Ibibio Nation; anything short of that is team Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hmbassey1960(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Onedibe1: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:
It should be noted that Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio is one of the apex socio-cultural groups in Akwa Ibom State that has the mandate to speak for Ibibio people. This denouncement of Biafra by Ibibios is coming after the recent denouncements by Urhobos (UPU & Sen. Omo-Agege), Itsekiri (IPC) and Ijaws (IYC). It may be connected with the tensed ethnic atmosphere ushered by the careless statements of secessionists concerning the status of the southern minorities in the Biafran struggle. This is just to set the records straight.

Location of Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria

We dont even nid u guys,na only straff una sabi

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:

Yorubas are dirty cowards.not to talk about how they smell like dog shit.
Nonsense.Ss and se formed avengers spear headed by the ijaws defeated the nigerian army and put the country in recession.
I repeat your people are slaves,dirty and cowards.
Tinubus teeth is my witness.
Come and visit and confirm that I am ijaw and love igbos and will gladly fight for and die with them.instead of you and tosyne2much with that useless oldman Toks2008 opening different handles and forming niger deltans.

I am not a Yoruba. However, I am now quite certain you are not Ijaw.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Desmonddeck: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
1stCitizen:
The evil land grabbers dont want to be landlocked.

The taxes to move their goods from other countries around them will cripple them and cause imaginary Biafra to implode with 6 weeks cheesy cheesy cheesy
Uganda is a landlocked nation and is the center of commerce in east Africa,if you don't know anything shut up,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
TOP OIL BLOC OWNERS IN NIGERIA.
https://www.naij.com/827931-list-17-oil-blocs-owned-by-atiku-danjuma-northerners-south-westerners.html
-
Dominated by North and South West ! No Asa man/woman have an oil bloc yet our land produce oil in Oyigbo LGA.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fulmigati:
Threads on SS non-Igbo monarchs identifying with Biafra got deleted, while threads on them distancing themselves from Biafraland gets pushed to Frontpage.
Oh well, it won't matter at the end because the writing is on the wall. A nation by its very definition is a collection of people united by common heritage, history, culture, and language. Nigeria is not that.

Neither is a Biafra with non-Igboid ethnic groups. If you need a nation, agitate for an IGBOID ONLY COUNTRY and save others the stress.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ylaa(f): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm
ete song idem oh!
yak itong uwem osong fi

ndoeyopbennet:
As an Akwa Ibom youth, I join hands with Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio to say NO to Biafra! We may have been in the first Biafra but things have changed since then. Biafra has nothing to offer to the average Akwa Ibom man other than Igbo domination.

I created a thread sometime ago concerning why ND minorities will not join Biafra but guess what? IPOB youths derailed it as in their usual fashion. These people are worst than Boko Haram. They cannot be reasoned with and these are the same persons you want the peaceful and easygoing going Ibibio man to share a country with?

Never!

AkwaCross Republic or Niger Delta Republic for us!

Atikke Akpenyong Nanga bAnyong, Usen Anie Inwang Amayem, Asuk Anyunyuk Akibbe.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by DaPuncline: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Is normal for some people to deny each other cos no concrete agreement yet. But I believe Hausa and Yoruba won't give them a good bargain. Soon everything will be tabled and they will carry it on their head morethan the Igbos.

I hope we all listened to the prophesy of Joshua Ingila of champions Royal Assembly about Biafra yesterday cos I was in the service life. After that prophesy, I became more scared sef cos this Biafra issue has gone far more than what we know
Remember Nnamdi Kanu said any igbo that attended church pastored by a yoruba man is an imbecilic and a big fool.

12 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hmbassey1960(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
we are trying our best try to undastand this not an open war
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Moukandjo: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
stop sweating. The minorities don't want both biafra and One Nigeria.
The North/South west dominate Oil Blocs ownership in Nigeria. Thats a fact! No amount of propaganda can rewrite it.
Alakadja the richest woman in Nigeria made her money through Oil Blocs. FACT
You igbos are the propaganda machine na! Always playing the victim! You talked as if no Igbo man has any oil bloc & only northerners owned them, & they're clearing your doubt that you igbos are the real parasites on the South southerners & you're yarning crap here! Counter the guy's claim by publishing an updated & authentic list of oil bloc owners as you've bragged. Simple!

17 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by pedrozone15(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
It's quite disheartening to read so much hateful post here, well as a proper Igbo man, I would say we leave d south south alone.
Now we know that our support for them isn't appreciated.
We came out in troops to vote for Jonathan but see how them they mess us up for public forum.
Igbo's LEARN!!!!
I support Nigeria, but if we have to go, let's go alone pls.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by technicallyrich(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

I am not a Yoruba. However, I am now quite certain you are not Ijaw.
When they catch you people red handed your voice will low.
You were ranting that niger deltan don't love igbos and I said come and see for yourself as men don dey vex for the marginalization.
You are now denying your tribe.
You are a yoruba man if you say niger delta tell me which state and I will contact some kings there and they will confirm that you are not niger deltan
Treacherous dirty yoruba boy.liar liar.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Fulmigati: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Neither is a Biafra with non-Igboid ethnic groups. If you need a nation, agitate for an IGBOID ONLY COUNTRY and save others the stress.
Yeah my Ideal Biafra would be an homogenous nation.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amarabae(f): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Moukandjo:

You igbos are the propaganda machine na! Always playing the victim! You talked as if no Igbo man has any oil bloc & only northerners owned them, & they're clearing your doubt that you igbos are the real parasites on the South southerners & you're yarning crap here! Counter the guy's claim by publishing an updated & authentic list of oil bloc owners as you've bragged. Simple!
oya take am!
TOP OIL BLOC OWNERS IN NIGERIA. Dominated by North and South West.
https://www.naij.com/827931-list-17-oil-blocs-owned-by-atiku-danjuma-northerners-south-westerners.html
-
Mind You, I am from Oyigbo LGA In Rivers and my LGA Produce Oil/gas more than the whole South West YET No Asa/Ndoki man/woman own an oil bloc.
While Alakadja a SW Woman made her money by Oil blocs and the Oil company headquaters are still in LAGOS.
The days you guys controlled the media are over.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by bakila: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

You and NtoAkwaibom have killed those guys. Vanbottel is in a coma, please take it easy on those guillable Kanu asssscrubers.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by etenyong(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
As a proud son of ibibio in particular and an Akwa ibomite in general, myself and generation shall never be under Biafra. Those who are behind the unrealistic dream of Biafra should kindly remove Akwa ibom or any of its part from the so called Biafra map.

15 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by YelloweWest: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
am a solider and nobody will leave the country i promise you that
Lol
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by technicallyrich(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
pedrozone15:
It's quite disheartening to read so much hateful post here, well as a proper Igbo man, I would say we leave d south south alone.
Now we know that our support for them isn't appreciated.
We came out in troops to vote for Jonathan but see how them they mess us up for public forum.
Igbo's LEARN!!!!
I support Nigeria, but if we have to go, let's go alone pls.
Use your brain those are not niger deltans they are yorubas boys and some workers in nairaland.
Here from the horses mouth before you conclude don't be easy to be deceived
We and se have our diffrences that nnamdi kanu is meeting with people that matter to resolve.
Listen more to our radio before you conclude

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Fulmigati: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

My Ideal Biafra would be an homogenous nation.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:

When they catch you people red handed your voice will low.
You were ranting that niger deltan don't love igbos and I said come and see for yourself as men don dey vex for the marginalization.
You are now denying your tribe.
You are a yoruba man if you say niger delta tell me which state and I will contact some kings there and they will confirm that you are not niger deltan
Treacherous dirty yoruba boy.liar liar.

Like I said... You are not an Ijaw and possibly not a Niger Deltan.

Again, I am not a Yoruba.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Total Votes Each Party Received / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.