Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty (4854 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 7:40am On May 25, 2021
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.
Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful she easily make friends where ever she find her self thats her nature and kind of personality. Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention her is lavishing on him, I have complain to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.
One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy have been trying to distance him self from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife where together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.
My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own, my wife is refusing to understand that in marriage they are things u will have to let go.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Jeon(f): 7:42am On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.
Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful she easily make friends where ever she find her self thats her nature and kind of personality. Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention her is lavishing on him, I have complain to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.
One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy have been trying to distance him self from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife where together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.
My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own, my wife is refusing to understand that in marriage they are things u will have to let go.

Hi

don't marry you guy's will think that we hate you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by dederocs(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2021
That type of attachment is either they have bleeped, or...

Rule no1, never force a woman to marry you, you will be her slave for life.

9 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by chatinent: 7:48am On May 25, 2021

It will grow years into decades.

She'll begin to feel you are depriving her of sth her heart wants, and it will grow fonder.

Courtship failures are usually marriage failures. You noticed this far back while courting, and considered it as no problems. Why the sudden reconsideration?

For me, anything bestie doesn't agree with me. If I notice anything I can't stomach from day one, I kick against it. And this bestie from the opposite sex is one of them.

I don't mind leaving the relationship early when I realise she doesn't care to change what I feel will become a problem.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Topmaike007(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2021
Male bestie?

The nigga for don fvck your wife tire.

Even if you cut it off, toto that's fvck can't be unfvck

25 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Pierocash(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2021
Call her people's attention to it.

I can bodly tell you that she has some emotional attachment towards the guy.

But handle her with patience,she is exhibiting youthful exurberance. She is still young.

6 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by richmond500: 7:54am On May 25, 2021
Wtf is male bestie? A married woman should remain a married woman, her marriage should be her greatest concern and should desist from anything that could destroy it.

She is even 22yrs, ur wife isn't ready for marriage, maybe u pressurized her into marrying u.

When I'm ready for marriage, my wife will be in her mid 20's to early 30's, the oat is "for better for worse" therefore I no get time for all these small small jambites and their wahala, only a few of them are responsible, the rest are devilishly rebellious grin

29 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 7:55am On May 25, 2021
they have furcked!

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by dederocs(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2021
richmond500:
Wtf is male bestie? A married woman should remain a married woman, her marriage should be her greatest concern and should desist from anything that could destroy it, no wonder she is 22, ur wife isn't ready for marriage, maybe u pressurized her into marrying u.
OP next time u better marry a woman from late 20's to early 30's just in case u divorce this one
Apt, a girl in her 20's has not yet fully explored life, she can be easily bleeped and manipulated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Headlesschicken(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2021
undecided As yuh husband i should be yuh only male bestie,Bmf n whatever fucking adjective u need,any other mophucka apart from me is a call for trouble... If u weren't ready to let go of all those attention then y did u get married in the first place...
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by richmond500: 8:08am On May 25, 2021
most girls in their early 20's are not marriageable.
That is the age when they want to explore their fantasies cos while in their teens, their parents always protect them and stop them from having intimacy with the opposite gender while their elder sisters and brothers always sleep out and have friends, all they do in their teen is masturbate and hope they get older to have a mind of their own too.

Getting married to the 20's is like denying them the right to explore the world they have longed for, at this age, they will be rebellious if u stop them cos they feel they are adults and adults do what they like.
When they get older and more experienced, they try to understand that being an adult is not thesame as doing what u like, at this stage, u can wife them and have peace of mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Hanibbal(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2021
Your wife is still young. She not even mature to be called a wife. She is still exploring. You just call her people's attention to it before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by richmond500: 8:10am On May 25, 2021
Headlesschicken:
undecided As yuh husband i should be yuh only male bestie,Bmf n whatever fucking adjective u need,any other mophucka apart from me is a call for trouble... If u weren't ready to let go of all those attention then y did u get married in the first place...
u shouldn't blame the girl, u should blame OP for getting married to a little girl, he should have looked for a girl that is more older, experienced and matured, u don't teach a girl how to behave in marriage, that is the responsibilities of her parents and guidance

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by dawnomike(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2021
Nacoss25:
Invite the guy over to your house and make him your friend... You have to keep your 'enemies' closer in sight
#LawOfPower

3 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by agbolahan1991(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2021
Guy am experiencing the same but a little difference...
If u report to her parents they will say u are accusing her of adultery...
If u talk to her she will think u are jealous...
My conclusion is that ...
Overlook her with that behavior ..
If she Bleep up, send her to her family and get another girl....
My in-laws have called us severally to iron out this issue, they always see their child as the victim like I don't trust her or am accusing her falsely...
Ignore her with that behavior, act like u don't care even if she talks to one thousand men

5 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by agbolahan1991(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2021
dawnomike:
Invite the guy over to your house and make him your friend... You have to keep your 'enemies' closer in sight
#LawOfPower
Don't invite him ooo.....
If your woman continue to see him, she will develop more interest.....
Women are flexible.
I repeat don't invite him to your house ...
Ignore them...

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by richmond500: 8:27am On May 25, 2021
dawnomike:
#LawOfPower
closer in sight doesn't mean u should invite ur enemy to ur house.
It means don't loose sight of ur enemy but keep ur maximum distance and track their daily moves.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by advanceDNA: 8:28am On May 25, 2021
I’m sorry, you married a what??
A 22 year old...?? In this 21st century Nigeria??

Okay ...there are few exceptions but almost all 22 year olds I’ve seen are, social media junkie
D!ck-explorers,

She just started life and u now want to cut her off from life to face u alone...

kolework... not with a 22 year old.... unless u are in the village or north..

5 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Wahalaperson: 8:35am On May 25, 2021
Wahala, bestie Dey knack your wife baba, it’s normal. This is something you should have discussed and settled before getting married and not after marriage, now that the did has been done you have two options left, either you divorce her or you settle for less by allowing the bestie to continue chopping what he has been chopping before you even met your wife for peace to reign. Peace .

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by agbolahan1991(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2021
richmond500:
u shouldn't blame the girl, u should blame OP for getting married to a little girl, he should have looked for a girl that is more older, experienced and matured, u don't teach a girl how to behave in marriage, that is the responsibilities of her parents and guidance
Age has nothing to do with maturity...
Anyone can be a victim of any circumstances....
The fact that u are saved from a circumstance is GRACE not one is exempted from any circumstances...
I believe he loves the girl if not he wouldn't be too concerned...
Age has nothing to do with intelligence, maturity, wisdom and wealth...
It's GRACE

3 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by agbolahan1991(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Wahala, bestie Dey knack your wife baba, it’s normal. This is something you should have discussed and settled before getting married and not after marriage, now that the did has been done you have two options left, either you divorce her or you settle for less by allowing the bestie to continue chopping what he has been chopping before you even met your wife for peace to reign. Peace .
Without evidence he can't just divorce her ..
On what ground bro...
The bestie may not be chopping her but I believe they are a very close friends...
Closeness no mean chopping
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by richmond500: 8:48am On May 25, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Age has nothing to do with maturity...
Anyone can be a victim of any circumstances....
The fact that u are saved from a circumstance is GRACE not one is exempted from any circumstances...
I believe he loves the girl if not he wouldn't be too concerned...
Age has nothing to do with intelligence, maturity, wisdom and wealth...
It's GRACE
An inexperienced lady is not an intelligent lady.

With age comes experience, with experience comes maturity, there may be few people that are old and stupid but in majority, age and maturity goes hand in hand.

that's the age when they feel they are adults and can do as they like, they are even rebellious at home to anyone who tries to advice them. You will even hear some of them saying "She no go go advice her pikin, is her daughter better than I am"
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Wahalaperson: 8:54am On May 25, 2021
Hahaha, what do you think bestie means to females ? Lemme laugh you again haha haha
agbolahan1991:

Without evidence he can't just divorce her ..
On what ground bro...
The bestie may not be chopping her but I believe they are a very close friends...
Closeness no mean chopping
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by richmond500: 8:58am On May 25, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Hahaha, what do you think bestie means to females ? Lemme laugh you again haha haha
not just females, even we males.
We get emotionally attached to a bestie and have soft spot for them, its very easy to fumble to a bestie

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Chris525: 9:04am On May 25, 2021
Whaaat!? You married a 22 year old girl?? Thats almost like an abomination these days. Also you married a woman who enjoys the company of another man? Whats the basis for the so-called bestie, don’t you realize its mutual admiration and likeness if not love. She even called him, saying all that in your presence. I thank God for the man that I am.

You should have tried to break the bond before you got married. Ladies of that age are too fickle and unreasonable. You’re at the point where anything you see, you have to take it. If you try too hard to break them, she’ll turn on you and make your home miserable for you. She could go to lengths to get at you. They’re hardly rational at 22.

I’m sorry to break it to you that this matter has no suitable solution since you already spoke to her about it and she did not change. Whatever decision or action you take, she’ll react negatively. You have to look for a way to manage the situation until she gets older, mature and wiser which could be in 5-10 years time. And I feel like apart from the bestie issue, there are a whole lot of other issues you’d be dealing with because this person is clearly not ready or ripe for marriage. Prepare your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by CalabarDude(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

Hi
don't marry you guy's will think that we hate you.
Bad Guy,lol
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by OB7Foreva(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2021
Is not a matter of age there's this woman living near close to us one day her FB was having issues she called me to fix it for her, I quickly scrolled through her messages. I noticed the woman is having sex chat with a bunch of men in her friends list and they all know she's married she's even planning to meet up with one in Warri the woman clocked 38 this year the worst part is that the phone was a bday present from her husband. I just lock up and mind my business I no wan spoil person marriage.
Now to Mr Op ur wife belongs to the street!! just dey look her with one eye.

3 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Meteng: 9:18am On May 25, 2021
You mean "called the guy" in your presence? She obviously doesn't respect you and believe me, she loves the guy more than you. This one no be bestie, na her main guy, only say the guy no ready to marry prolly because of lack of funds, and the girl no fit wait again. Na you come be the fall guy

4 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by richmond500: 9:21am On May 25, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Is not a matter of age there's this woman living near close to us one day her FB was having issues she called me to fix it for her, I quickly scrolled through her messages. I noticed the woman is having sex chat with a bunch of men in her friends list and they all know she's married she's even planning to meet up with one in Warri the woman clocked 38 this year the worst part is that the phone was a bday present from her husband. I just lock up and mind my business I no wan spoil person marriage.
Now to Mr Op ur wife belongs to the street!! just dey look her with one eye.
the difference between the woman in ur fictional story and OP's wife is that the one in ur story is hiding it and will prolly apologize to her husband if he finds anything fishy, but OP's wife doesn't care and still go about calling her bestie in her husbands presence, girls in their early 20's are rebellious while the more advanced ladies are understanding
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by meobizy(f): 9:23am On May 25, 2021
She’s young. Nothing you say will make sense to her. You’re on your own. I advice you beforehand; you’re fighting a losing battle.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Nobody: 9:28am On May 25, 2021
You better don't trust these women, obviously she's emotionally and physically attached to the so called bestie,deal with that in your own way.You are supposed to be her bestie.That age is OK as there are many 22yr old and even less than that age managing a home in a perfect way,it all boils down to upbringing. I hope you didn't hijacked an upcoming slay queen with marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Kemers13: 9:31am On May 25, 2021
Mr. OP abeg no vex o, but how old are u? Are v sure u don matured well b4 u marry so?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems / Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. / How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.