Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless (2061 Views)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. / Men Who Spend More Than 30 Min Are Jobless: A Lady On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Slayprincess(f): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
They are always online on every thread its joblessness

2 Likes

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by IwillSucced(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Slayprincess:

Are you not Vikiylove .. the lady that calls every nairaland guy broke
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Benekruku(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2017

Do you have a job outside prick exploration and exploitation?

7 Likes

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Slayprincess(f): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
IwillSucced:

Are you not Vikiylove .. the lady that calls every nairaland guy broke
I dont have time for street urchins angry

2 Likes

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Slayprincess:
I know who you are grin
I remember your thread the other day
Your identity have been compromised

1 Like

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Fadiga24(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
I know who you are grin
I remember your thread the other day
Your identity have been compromised
Can you tell me who this r*fraff is, I have been trying to know.
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by IwillSucced(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Slayprincess:
I dont have time for street urchins angry

so you went and opened another account and violate nairaland rules... This will make others open their own account

farano, Rocktation she opened an alternate account, please do the needful
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Fadiga24(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benekruku:

Do you have a job outside prick exploration and exploitation?

What are you doing in romance section grin
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

Can you tell me who this r*fraff is, I have been trying to know.
I can't I don't want trouble
But be patient you might find out tonight wink
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Benekruku(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

What are you doing in romance section grin

New topics!
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by jerryunit48: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Am every day here and am not jobless walahi, if I tell you my salary you go open mouth
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Princecalm(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
jerryunit48:
Am every day here and am not jobless walahi, if I tell you my salary you go open mouth

see them
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nedfed(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Slayprincess:

Are u done?
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by jerryunit48: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Princecalm:

see them
don't start what you can't stand please am serious when I made those statements
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Young03(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Slayprincess:

Are I not sekxy
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by moblix: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Give them job,moreover how many graduate get job 4 dis country
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Slayprincess:
you can say that again my dear.
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Emac34: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
coolcoolcool

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Young03:

Are I not sekxy
oga what can I do for you..goodevening
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Young03(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
sekxy:
oga what can I do for you..goodevening

nothing babe
bye
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
its thepussyhunter here again to give you the exclusive uncovered gist in detail........

Sadly this is not a broadcast on the jude and lefu ish as that thread was closed, susequently closing the topic......

Anyways the news crew just stumbled on another "potential" interesting story.....

with me in the studio tonight is unripepussy.........if this whole ish turns out to be good she'd help us in analysing the facts raised.......

Lets get a rundown on whats happened and what might soon happen

A certain mysterious lady by the name slayprincess has come out (on a day marked for public holiday.......) to bluntly accuse most nairalanders (us) of always being online here and has attributed the cause to being their joblessness....
She said and i quote "most active nairalanders are always online cos they are jobless" shocked shocked

now a few persons have come to defend the accused (dont know if i should add an "s" to the accused as dem many undecided)
and some has turned the whole story around...........making the identity of the op the subject matter to be discussed (dats why the crew jumped on the case......it just might be another thread exposing someone and hopefully we'd get to see come e-fights tonight cheesy cheesy.........dont blame us, we love violence grin grin)
the are trying to identify and expose the person behind the moniker slayprincess

our sources say some have come out to say she is sekxy
others say she is vikylove (the lady who loves calling guys broke)

still a guy (DeGuyNxtDoor) came out to support her....
I feel this is gonna be good
anyways stay with us as we go hunt for more info

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by KvnGRezz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dis wan is called an Attenshion Seeker!!! She new ya'all xo wuh dyu expect? undecided undecided

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by microjoystick: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Slayprincess:
u dat nah have job plis tell me.Wat have u achieved in ur life eh?angry
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:
its thepussyhunter here again to give you the exclusive uncovered gist in detail........

Sadly this is not a broadcast on the jude and lefu ish as that thread was closed, susequently closing the topic......

Anyways the news crew just stumbled on another "potential" interesting story.....

[b] with me in the studio tonight is unripepussy.........if this whole ish turns out to be good she'd help us in analysing the facts raised.......

Lets get a rundown on whats happened and what might soon happen

A certain mysterious lady by the name slayprincess has come out (on a day marked for public holiday.......) to bluntly accuse most nairalanders (us) of always being online here and has attributed the cause to being their joblessness....
She said and i quote "most active nairalanders are always online cos they are jobless" shocked shocked

now a few persons have come to defend the accused (dont know if i should add an "s" to the accused as dem many undecided)
and some has turned the whole story around...........making the identity of the op the subject matter to be discussed (dats why the crew jumped on the case......it just might be another thread exposing someone and hopefully we'd get to see come e-fights tonight cheesy cheesy.........dont blame us, we love violence grin grin)
the are trying to identify and expose the person behind the moniker slayprincess

our sources say some have come out to say she is sekxy
others say she is vikylove (the lady who loves calling guys broke)

still a guy (DeGuyNxtDoor) came out to support her....
I feel this is gonna be good
anyways stay with us as we go hunt for more info[/b]
lol funny guy...keep hunting Mr hunter grin

Funny guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some are on jobs that requires them being online most of the time, opening a tab for Nairaland wouldn't hurt anybody.

Btw, your text-color is harmful to the eyes undecided
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
as it stands them nl-ers are still bashing op in the small way they can..............
Op has chosen to ignore them but we hope the real nl bashers appear on this thread to do their work and hopefully she'd be tempted to reply them and a full blown e-war would commence (at least for our sake we hope such happens)

no body seems to be in the detective mood as they all appear to be content with bashing op rather than trying to decipher the person behind this moniker......

meanwhile unripepussy why dont we have a little chat while we wait for this to turn out to an all out war.....cheesy
whats ur take on what slayprincess brought up?

UNRIPEPUSSY: well to an extent i think she is right as there are a lot of people one always meet online even at odd hours and working hours (wont mention names though)
though i usderstand the reason might be they get a lot of fun from nl and startts why dy stay logged in always to keep tabs on everything.....
I still think the op shouldnt have posted this on a public holiday where almost everyone aiint busy with work and might decide to chill on nl reading interesting stuffs...
Hell i even logged into nl around 12am and stayed till 4pm before i went to do some things (to my unripe pussy) and now am back here grin

well yea u're right unripepussy

anyways lets go back to see whats happening and possibly get more info

1 Like

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
The guy above me though..
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
it would seem this thread is closed
"dead on arrival" i would say
too bad cry

anyways unripepussy we thank you for the little time you spent with us here in the studio

we're off to go find a fun thread
from thepussyhunter and news crew we say adious smiley

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Being online 24/7 has nothing to do with joblessness
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Greatzeus(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Slayprincess:
I totally agree with you.
I have commented more on nairaland these two days than I have done in months altogether, thanks to the public holiday. On a normal day,I just read comments and pass,because of tiredness from a long day work.
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Greatzeus(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Honips:
Being online 24/7 has nothing to do with joblessness
Tell me the profession you practice that will still give you 24hrs to be on nairaland,reading mostly bull crap called front page news sad
Though you can be on net all day and still be gainfully employed. There is a difference between being on net all day and just being on nairaland all day
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Greatzeus:

Tell me the profession you practice that will still give you 24hrs to be on nairaland,reading mostly bull crap called front page news sad
Though you can be on net all day and still be gainfully employed. There is a difference between being on net all day and just being on nairaland all day
We saying the same thing bro. It depends on what exactly you are doing online and in this case nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out My Brother's (a Nairalander) Pre Wedding Pix / WHATT?? Female Candidate Faints During Unilag’s Post-utme Exercise Bcus? / 5 Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women" NUMBER 3&5 Will Make You Thank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.