Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless (2056 Views)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. / Men Who Spend More Than 30 Min Are Jobless: A Lady On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Safiaa(f): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Honips:
Being online 24/7 has nothing to do with joblessness
Yes it does please. Be real with yourself. Online, that has nothing to with your income
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes it does please. Be real with yourself. Online, that has nothing to with your income
It depends on what you do with your time online and not spending it on irrelevancies.
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by ednut1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
it doesn't. nothing stops u from opening an extra tab on Google Chrome na. and glance thru NL when no one is looking or passing by
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Safiaa(f): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
ednut1:
it doesn't. nothing stops u from opening an extra tab on Google Chrome na. and glance thru NL when no one is looking or passing by
and how productive will you be?
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by ednut1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
and how productive will you be?
depends on the kind of work. doesn't affect mine
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Princecalm(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
jerryunit48:
don't start what you can't stand please am serious when I made those statements

lo and behold, he took it personal
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Cleopatra4(f): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:
its thepussyhunter here again to give you the exclusive uncovered gist in detail........

Sadly this is not a broadcast on the jude and lefu ish as that thread was closed, susequently closing the topic......

Anyways the news crew just stumbled on another "potential" interesting story.....

with me in the studio tonight is unripepussy.........if this whole ish turns out to be good she'd help us in analysing the facts raised.......

Lets get a rundown on whats happened and what might soon happen

A certain mysterious lady by the name slayprincess has come out (on a day marked for public holiday.......) to bluntly accuse most nairalanders (us) of always being online here and has attributed the cause to being their joblessness....
She said and i quote "most active nairalanders are always online cos they are jobless" shocked shocked

now a few persons have come to defend the accused (dont know if i should add an "s" to the accused as dem many undecided)
and some has turned the whole story around...........making the identity of the op the subject matter to be discussed (dats why the crew jumped on the case......it just might be another thread exposing someone and hopefully we'd get to see come e-fights tonight cheesy cheesy.........dont blame us, we love violence grin grin)
the are trying to identify and expose the person behind the moniker slayprincess

our sources say some have come out to say she is sekxy
others say she is vikylove (the lady who loves calling guys broke)

still a guy (DeGuyNxtDoor) came out to support her....
I feel this is gonna be good
anyways stay with us as we go hunt for more info
D way u analysis things eh gat me wondering if you are a lawyer..
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2017
It depend the kinds of job you have.not all is jobless
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:

D way u analysis things eh gat me wondering if you are a lawyer..

nah hun
i'm an engineer

but i could become a lawyer just for you if u've got interest in them though (like a cousin of mine who's got this crazy inbuilt love for guys who are lawyers) wink wink wink
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Cleopatra4(f): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nah hun
i'm an engineer

but i could become a lawyer just for you if u've got interest in them though (like a cousin of mine who's got this crazy inbuilt love for guys who are lawyers) wink wink wink
Funny you.. smiley
Would u go back to school to study law because of me grin grin grin.
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Funny you.. smiley

honey i'll do anything for you,grin
i'll go back to school to study whatever it is you want me to
i'd even go on the long dangerous journey down to atlantis to get all the gold treasures there just for you even though the gold ornaments would do little in enhancing ur beauty seeing that your beauty and glow already shines super bright like like the stars....................smiley smiley grin grin

i swear ur picture dey burst my head............and those eyes.......damn! Those pretty eyes........kiss kiss

Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Funny you.. smiley

Of course. So he can learn how to lie to you properly.

Women love lies. Fact.
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Cleopatra4(f): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Of course. So he can learn how to lie to you properly.

Women love lies. Fact.
Lol..
Knew he was bluffing.
Although it was beautiful lie... smiley
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Lol..
Knew he was bluffing.
Although it was beautiful lie... smiley

Of course you knew he was bluffing. And I knew you knew he was bluffing. I don't dispute that. But you loved it and you wish for him to go to law school to perfect the art of bluffing.

For a lady, the more they know about the lie, the sweeter it is to their ears. It leaves the finest melodies a distant last. The more obvious the lie, the more beautiful a lady finds it. It is reverse psychology. I do not claim to understand how it works. Still baffles me and it would be the first and only question I will ask God when I get to Enuigwe.

I cannot begin to imagine the bevy of ladies that would be flocking round Liar Moh'd. That guy must be having the ride of a lifetime with the female folks. That is what prompts a Catholic to confess, "blessed are you among women"

Enjoy your day cheesy
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Cleopatra4(f): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Of course you knew he was bluffing. And I knew you knew he was bluffing. I don't dispute that. But you loved it and you wish for him to go to law school to perfect the art of bluffing.

For a lady, the more they know about the lie, the sweeter it is to their ears. It leaves the finest melodies a distant last. The more obvious the lie, the more beautiful a lady finds it. It is reverse psychology. I do not claim to understand how it works. Still baffles me and it would be the first and only question I will ask God when I get to Enuigwe.

I cannot begin to imagine the bevy of ladies that would be flocking round Liar Moh'd. That guy must be having the ride of a lifetime with the female folks. That is what prompts a Catholic to confess, "blessed are you among women"

Enjoy your day cheesy
How God created the female folks is just so amazing..
So amazing to know a lie but still fall for it..
Pussyhunter is one of those guys that is having the ride of a lifetime with the female folks with his sugar coated words. grin
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Slayprincess:
They are always online on every thread its it's joblessness

Fixed, no need of thanking me cheesy
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

How God created the female folks is just so amazing..
So amazing to know a lie but still fall for it..
Pussyhunter is one of those guys that is having the ride of a lifetime with the female folks with his sugar coated words. grin

I wish him well. Let him catch more game. But by the time they realise they've been living a lie it'll be too late. Then you'll be hearing pastor's phone ringing upandan. grin grin grin grin e b like say I go soon go open single sisters ministry sef. Even if na only to dey watch their desperation.

But honestly speaking, is it that parents of nowadays don't discuss r/ship with their daughters? I'm just wondering.

I for like to hunt you now, but I be God pikin. I no sabi lie, plus my name na Anthony. Those two combination no dey end well.
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Cleopatra4(f): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I wish him well. Let him catch more game. But by the time they realise they've been living a lie it'll be too late. Then you'll be hearing pastor's phone ringing upandan. grin grin grin grin e b like say I go soon go open single sisters ministry sef. Even if na only to dey watch their desperation.

But honestly speaking, is it that parents of nowadays don't discuss r/ship with their daughters? I'm just wondering.

I for like to hunt you now, but I be God pikin. I no sabi lie, plus my name na Anthony. Those two combination no dey end well.
Hyping your self angry
I love a God fearing man loving, caring ,and understanding least I forget chocolate skin not too tall and not too short I don't mind if he has money too grin grin grin grin smiley
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Hyping your self angry
So you been want make I talk say I be liar moh'd pikin... no be me n u.

Cleopatra4:
I love a God fearing man
If dat man no fear woman, then, try give am space.

Cleopatra4:
caring ,and understanding
Hmmmm. understand wetin.... cos a lot of ladies dey use this understanding and caring dey play wayo these days.
Caring na excuse to not cook food for house
Understanding na excuse to commit sin and make d man accept am.
Love me for who I am wen woman no sabi cook. No be for me sha. That na number 1 criteria. Shebi na who eat dey do any other thing.

Cleopatra4:
least I forget chocolate skin not too tall and not too short
Hahahahaha. Abeg na how many feet u mean? I want make I know how much clay I go supply you.

Cleopatra4:
I don't mind if he has money too grin grin grin grin smiley
Shebi if I no get money I go buy mb... lol

Cleopatra4:
grin grin grin grin smiley
Hope say close up pay you well for this advert.....
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Cleopatra4(f): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

So you been want make I talk say I be liar moh'd pikin... no be me n u.

If dat man no fear woman, then, try give am space.

Hmmmm. understand wetin.... cos a lot of ladies dey use this understanding and caring dey play wayo these days.
Caring na excuse to not cook food for house
Understanding na excuse to commit sin and make d man accept am.
Love me for who I am wen woman no sabi cook. No be for me sha. That na number 1 criteria. Shebi na who eat dey do any other thing.

Hahahahaha. Abeg na how many feet u mean? I want make I know how much clay I go supply you.

Shebi if I no get money I go buy mb... lol

Hope say close up pay you well for this advert.....

LMAO..
Where is your location??
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

LMAO..
Where is your location??

Since wen I don dey small pikin na im I don dey hear for preaching say "ur blessing will locate you"

So leave location matter first jare.... life na jeje. Igbo people dey talk say "agbacha oso, aguo mile."
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Cleopatra4(f): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Since wen I don dey small pikin na im I don dey hear for preaching say "ur blessing will locate you"

So leave location matter first jare.... life na jeje. Igbo people dey talk say "agbacha oso, aguo mile."
Translate please.
No harm to know where u reside na..
Wanted to know if we are close u come dey do shakara sad
Re: Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Translate please.
No harm to know where u reside na..
Wanted to know if we are close u come dey do shakara sad

Shakara is the property of auty patricia oooo. I no fit go court abeg.

Anyway, shebi na d same naija we dey, for south side. I can be anywhere you want me to be oooo... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why I May Discontinue My Relationship Soon / Wife wanted! / Is The Baby Mine Or Not? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.