Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother (749 Views)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by JuanJO(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
the guy took the birthday celebration to another level.
He wrote...
"AM plus one today, Why the world celebrates me on this day, I celebrates that one woman who swapped her dreams in life, for the joy of and infant baby, not minding my mission to her life.
That woman is my female God
That woman its my coach
That woman, my mum
My mother my everything (minka omia, sama, asi, okim ora na'awu)"

Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by rheether(f): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Anything for the Camera.
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by JuanJO(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
rheether:
Anything for the Camera.
habaa... why u run make FP for me nah
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by Papiikush: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
After God, my mum smiley
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by Victornezzar: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
JuanJO:

habaa... why u run make FP for me nah
Ah u no dey fear God
U wan dey ftc for ur thread again

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by vanida6: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
After God, my mum smiley
after your mum,,,,,?

who again.....
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
What's another level there??¿

Your mother literally has control over your life right from the moment you swam and hit first to the moment she's reluctantly pushing you out to the moment she wakes up in the night just to bathe and breast feed you to the moment she dresses you up for school to the moment you grow up and gain the amazing stupidity that you are capable of doing things on your own.

I love my mom jorr...

Abeg free am jorr..
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by vanida6: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
funny@last pix cheesy
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by Papiikush: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
vanida6:
after your mum,,,,,?

who again.....
Not married yet, so I'll say My siblings.
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by NairalandCS(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
So creepy.
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by vanida6: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Not married yet, so I'll say My siblings.
OK
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Iya ni wura jare. Do as you like, so far she's happy.
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by Ehiscotch(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
If there were no social media, he wouldn't have done this.
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by JuanJO(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:
If there were no social media, he wouldn't have done this.

e concern yhu
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by austine4real(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin

Boda agbaya
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday With His Mother by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere

(1) (Reply)

This Man Proposed To 2 Sisters At Once — For A Touching Reason / Is This Really Happening In Nigeria? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.