Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Twist Of Life - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105677 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jane1234f:
Episode too small
more to comd

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
bummybummy:
Bella should just go wit hakeem
Really ? OK oo let's see how they roll
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sis jane1234f, bummybummy,Igit270 and my aunties. the previous update is dedicated to you guys.You rock my world and I appreciate it so much
Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2017
see men ehn,u com dey form like if Sharon decide to go u won't prostrate, but after d secret is leaked,am just scared for them. emperor ,u seriously try.jah bless your brain.best of luck
Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Emperor380:
Sis jane1234f, bummybummy,Igit270 and my aunties. the previous update is dedicated to you guys.You rock my world and I appreciate it so much

guy tanx a million, I aprc8.one container of chocolate for u
Re: Twist Of Life by kelvinhilton(m): 12:44am On Jul 15, 2017
queenitee:

Did you read the story at all? If Sharon should put up a fight, her family is at risk. Her Dad works directly under Bella's Dad or what are you saying. Someone that went as far as setting her up, so do you think she can't harm her family? You still see nothing wrong abi? Wehdone sir. Even if Bella later succeeded, do you think Edward would love her? What's the point fighting for someone who can't love you? Abeg Bella is stupid.
Am not advocating her sinister act, get me right. I only applaud her bravery for going for what she wants. At least she derseve some credit for that, tho she took the wrong path in experiencing it. Talking bout love, not everyone falls in love at first sight. Love is like a plant it grows..Love sometimes turns us to a beast if we don't control our emotions, Bella in this case allowed her emotions get the better of her.. Lemme deviate a little. Ave been seeing u in most of the stories here on NL, I think u ave got a hunch for good stories. Will be anticipating urs soon...
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Why do I feel like Hakeem(my crush) is falling In love with Bella?
Good job son, sorry for the late comment, I've been really busy lately.
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 4:27am On Jul 15, 2017
kelvinhilton:

Am not advocating her sinister act, get me right. I only applaud her bravery for going for what she wants. At least she derseve some credit for that, tho she took the wrong path in experiencing it. Talking bout love, not everyone falls in love at first sight. Love is like a plant it grows..Love sometimes turns us to a beast if we don't control our emotions, Bella in this case allowed her emotions get the better of her.. Lemme deviate a little. Ave been seeing u in most of the stories here on NL, I think u ave got a hunch for good stories. Will be anticipating urs soon...
Do you know where you spoilt the whole thing "will be anticipating yours soon" mine bawo? Somebody like me can't write anything o
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 4:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Emperor380:
Thanks nephew
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2017
Emperor380:

Lol,uncle hadampson my aunt once had ur tym but u were pursuing other gals ?
OK oo....aunt don't worry I ll do as you say
Uncle pls don't be mad at me oo am just following aunt's orders
It's okay.. i understand
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Seconded
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2017
EvaJael:
Marriage? Hmmm no o. I can't marry you biko. You have too many women

What if i leave them? All of them, would you accept my marriage proposal?
Re: Twist Of Life by bummybummy(f): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Emperor380:
tnx for dedication dear. Bella will receive sense now wen her secret z out
Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Hadampson:

What if i leave them? All of them, would you accept my marriage proposal?
No dear. I'm not Vicky that believed she could change Ken
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
EvaJael:
No dear. I'm not Vicky that believed she could change Ken
Am a changed guy now.. this is new ME. Believe me dear
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2017
igit270:
see men ehn,u com dey form like if Sharon decide to go u won't prostrate, but after d secret is leaked,am just scared for them. emperor ,u seriously try.jah bless your brain.best of luck

Thank you dude for ur regular comments

Oya take pop corn
Re: Twist Of Life by Eniqurl(f): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Oya oo update pls
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Mum is back, now my hands are itching to write....mummy ur encouragement keeps me going.
Thank u so much.

As for ur crush, I think you should deal with Bella before she gets him
Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Emperor380:

Thank you dude for ur regular comments
Oya take pop corn
. tanx u always welcome, ohh dis pop corn nice,were did u get it I need to order
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Eniqurl:
Oya oo update pls

Sorry dear updates will come later, my ba3 is down I want to charge..
Thank u
Re: Twist Of Life by Eniqurl(f): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Emperor380:

Sorry dear updates will come later, my ba3 is down I want to charge.. Thank u
Pls mention me when u update
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Cont'd

The following day, Sharon woke up as early as she could to prepare break fast for her love. She hastily walked herself into the kitchen and at the drop of a hat, she prepared tea with fried egg and potatoe. She brought out all his dirty clothes and washed them before cleaning the room. The room was filled with dirt and grains of sands were everywhere. Sharon had. been the one taking care of the room before they got problems. Edward must have been too lazy to tidy up his apartment.

Edward stretched himself out of the white bed sheet covering his unclad upper body. His eyes were not clear yet because he just woke up. His brain returned to normal when he perceived the aroma of food. He began to sniff around the room heading towards the dinning table. Sharon was already waiting for him.

He moved closer and through the window opposite him, he saw his clothes hanging under the sun. He then halt for a moment and began to move his eyes around the room in survey. "This room has been cleaned" he thought.

Sharon watched him display his drama. She was really happy that they are together again.
"Good morning my Prince" she finally broke the silence with smiles .
"You mean you did all these,.and I didn't even heard you ? I must have been dead sleeping" He exclaimed.

"My love you where very tired and needed all the night to rest that was why I didn't wanted to make any sound while cleaning" She said.

"I am really a lucky man to have you, when we get married, I won't have any problems with house chores , infact there won't be need for any help" He said with enthusiasm.

"OK Mr marriage, will you walk yourself to the table or you will keep fulling yourself with fantasies" She teased.

"Fantasy right ? OK no problem" he said faking anger.

"Hmm am sorry jare....You needed to see how you looked with that face you are putting on" She teased again.

"I guess I know how I look....... like a prince right ?" he said.

Sharon burst into laughter and he joined. They continued to have fun and tease each other. They fed each other with break fast and before the blink of an eye, they were done .

" I don't really know what I will be without you Sharon, you occupy a very important part of me that if you leave, a whole would be left inside me. Please don't you ever leave me again I might not survive the pains" He said looking into her eyes with and looking sincere.

"My love you don't have to beg me to stay because I can't leave without you either. I. never thought I'd be able to fall in love like this but you prove me wrong. I love you so much" Sharon confessed.

Edward looked bright eyed and bushy tailed, Sharon had never confessed her love to her like this. moved closer and planted a soft kiss on her lips before giving her a very passionate hug which lasted for a minute."I love you more Sharon" he said with a low and trembling voice.

Sharon spend the weekend with her love, they missed each other so much and spending the weekend there was just little because it can't make up for lost time. Sharon remained reserved, Edward's love for her was far from lust so he didn't thought of doing something silly. Her happiness was his main priority.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Meanwhile, Hakeem had a very sleepless encounter all through the weekend. He didn't liked the direction to which he was thinking but couldn't help.
At intervals he will find himself thinking about his experience with Bella. How hot she was and how soft and enthralling her kiss was on his lips even though she didn't meant it. He kept imagining how it will taste if it was really from her heart. He would stand up from his bed and try to pick up a book so that he won't have to think about it Bella but will end up finding her stock up in his thoughts.
Hakeem became more devastated. He didn't know whether he like what was happening to him or not. He took to music as another way out but nothing seem to change. "I will just apologies to Bella and be free from her thoughts"He had concluded.

*****Bella on the other hand didn't found it easy either. Her weekend has been as horrible and sleepless as Hakeem's if not worse. She was having many problems to deal with.
On one hand was Edwards rage and on the other was the disappointment she felt for having lost her virginity on a man she don't have an iota of feeling for.
"How could I be so stupid to allow Hakeem do this to me" She repeatedly uttered.
"Now I have lost everything, both my pride and Edward".

She was indeed disappointed about what transpired with Hakeem but sometimes she forgets about the disappointment and the picture of what happened flashes on her mind and she will be carried away by the pleasure she derived from it. She gets startled when she recovers from the thought and will be angry at herself all over.

********After the weekend experiences, it was Monday and that meant another lecture streak.
Hakeem was the first to get to school, they had 8:00am lectures and he was already in school by 7:30am. He didn't wait for too long before Edward arrived with Sharon.He walked straight to Hakeem after dismissing with Sharon who had gone towards their faculty.
The two friends shook their hands as usual. They didn't met throughout the weekend as each or them had his problems to deal with.
"What's up with the dull look ? " Hakeem asked after noticing that Edward wasn't free with him as he should be.
"Don't pretend you don't know why am like this " he replied Keem looking aside.

Hakeem smiled and nodded his head "I understand but you should allow me explain things.

He narrated everything again to Edward just as Sharon did. Edward confirmed that all Sharon had said was true.
"And please I will like to ask a favour from you" Hakeem said after the story.
"Okay anything for you dude" Edward replied.

"Will you please spare Bella from your anger ?, because honestly she must be going through alot and your obsession towards her will add up to her pains. I know you have all the right to be angry at her but for the sake of old times spare her"Hakeem said looking emotional.

Edward was really surprised at Hakeems behaviour. The same Bella has been after his family and Sharon's and all of a sudden he cared about her.
Edward accepted reluctantly because he had agreed to do anything for Keem earlier.

Before long, lecture started and the two friends left for the hall. They couldn't believe their eyes when they saw Bella already in the hall. She had probably seen them when they were standing and decided to go through the other way that led to the lecture hall.

They attended all the lectures for the day and were about going home.
Bella had been anticipating an encounter with Edward but she was shocked that up till the end of the lectures that day, Edward didn't said anything to her.
She and Hakeem had same experience too except that in their case, they get caught up in each other's eyes trying to steal a stare.

Edward and Hakeem where on their way home when Bella hurried her way to them. She called at Edwards name when she was almost at their reach.
He halted leaving Hakeem to continue with the walk.

"Bella what is it ?" He snapped at her politely.

"Are you not angry with me ?," she asked.

"Bella please let's not talk about this, you are my friend and am not mad at you but you shouldn't do that again" He said getting impatient with her and trying so hard to suppress the anger he felt towards her.

"Thank you Edward, thank you...."

"You should be thanking Hakeem instead of me, he made me swear never to be mad at you" He interrupted her and proceeded.

Bella stood there with surprise. "So even after all the pains I have put Hakeem through, he still help me beg Edward. This guy is really kind" She soliloquiesed.
All through her way home, she didn't stopped thanking Hakeem in her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Eniqurl, update is ready
Re: Twist Of Life by kelvinhilton(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
queenitee:

Do you know where you spoilt the whole thing "will be anticipating yours soon" mine bawo? Somebody like me can't write anything o
U don't ave to say that, during my sec sch days my teacher always say that a good reader is a good writer...
Make I go book my plot dey wait for ur own story.. grin
Re: Twist Of Life by gtin(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
I see Bella dating Hakeem, but the op has the final say
Re: Twist Of Life by Pinkfeet: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
activate from ghost mode, keep it up
Re: Twist Of Life by Jane1234f(f): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Emperor380:
Thanks honey,you are welcome
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
kelvinhilton:

U don't ave to say that, during my sec sch days my teacher always say that a good reader is a good writer...
Make I go book my plot dey wait for ur own story.. grin
I go write am after like 2 years sha
Re: Twist Of Life by kelvinhilton(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
queenitee:

I go write am after like 2 years sha
2yrs no too far ,, till den.
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bella has found love
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
kelvinhilton:

2yrs no too far ,, till den.
Lol, abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.