Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Twist Of Life - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105697 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by Kimkardashain(f): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
bella waka!
Re: Twist Of Life by Eniqurl(f): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Emperor380:
Eniqurl, update is ready
Thanks for the mention... I appreciate it smiley
Re: Twist Of Life by bummybummy(f): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
life z just full of differences, even though Bella has done so much evil still she find her love
Re: Twist Of Life by hormobolanle: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Ewoshockedshockedshocked

This is lie of the century.. don't know you can lie like this

hormobolanle dey learn for where you dey o

if I punch u Ehn u go dy c double

Na now u just remember say u suppose mention me bah

Whocarex Biko bring my glasses I wanna read
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
bummybummy:
life z just full of differences, even though Bella has done so much evil still she find her love

Such is life my dear, I hope she changes fr good

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sorry for the slow updates sweethearts... exams is really killing....
I will update in by 9pm plssss. accept my Apology
Re: Twist Of Life by Kimkardashain(f): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Emperor380:
Sorry for the slow updates sweethearts... exams is really killing....
I will update in by 9pm plssss. accept my Apology
apologies acceptd,
happy 4 bella
Re: Twist Of Life by hormobolanle: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wao dis story is interesting o, wouldn't have forgiven all of u assuming I wasn't mentioned.

Bella Bella, I like her o to b honest cos she fought for Wat she felt was hers but in d wrong way.
happy dat Sharon n Edward are back together

n at d look of tins Hakeem is also in love with Bella n Bella from showing appreciation will also fall in love with Hakeem
OMG c aw everything turn out, hmmmmcheesy

my fear is d third friend Dat help Bella n also living a fake life

hmm so Kimberlywest has become a mother I always knew but aw come d son is already grown up to b writing love n betrayal story is Wat baffles megrin

daddy StephenGee12 Issokay........

aunt queenitee? Na Wa ooo
I will not come n talk

n Grandpa Hadampson #Lol

HAPPY SUNDAY TO U ALL
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
hormobolanle:
Wao dis story is interesting o, wouldn't have forgiven all of u assuming I wasn't mentioned.

Bella Bella, I like her o to b honest cos she fought for Wat she felt was hers but in d wrong way.

n at d look of tins Hakeem is also in love with Bella n Bella from showing appreciation will also fall in love with Hakeem

hmm so Kimberlywest has become a mother I always knew but aw come d son is already grown up to b writing love n betrayal story is Wat baffles megrin

I will not come n talk

n Grandpa Hadampson #Lol

HAPPY SUNDAY TO U ALL
Eh, I am kuku sorry, oya come and talk. No vex. Oya sit down beside me
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
hormobolanle:

I will not come n talk

n Grandpa Hadampson #Lol

HAPPY SUNDAY TO U ALL

Happy Sunday Great Grandma, sorry you didn't get here on time.

Thinking out loud ''We really need to replace that her third leg, It's beginning to affect her amebo/aproko business''

cheesy cheesy lemme run and be going.
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hakeem is in love with Bella, no doubt.

My darling son, you are doing a great job here, my comments might not be regular this month, but just so you know, I'm solidly behind you.
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
hormobolanle:

I will not come n talk

n Grandpa Hadampson #Lol

HAPPY SUNDAY TO U ALL

Stepheegee12 abeg how much dem dey sell sawn_off shotgunundecided
Re: Twist Of Life by hormobolanle: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
queenitee:

Eh, I am kuku sorry, oya come and talk. No vex. Oya sit down beside me

Daz y I love u. u always understand me. part of d reason y I have to b ur namesake QUEEN_ATP#softwork
Re: Twist Of Life by hormobolanle: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hadampson:

u won use am rob abi?
Issokay........ EVERYBODY IF ANY KIND OF ROBBERY OR THEFT TAKE PLACE IN UR AREA,JUST COME N ARREST HADAMPSON STRAIGHT UP

u eya come n join bad gang Abi
Re: Twist Of Life by hormobolanle: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Happy Sunday Great Grandma, sorry you didn't get here on time.

Thinking out loud ''We really need to replace that her third leg, It's beginning to affect her amebo/aproko business''

cheesy cheesy lemme run and be going.

hmmmmmm
maybe am not d one she is referring to sha. cos I no get 3leg fa

n am not grandma not to talk of GREAT GRAND KAII God forbid bad tin for me

anti take yaa time if not........grin
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Great job dear
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
hormobolanle:

u won use am rob abi?
Issokay........ EVERYBODY IF ANY KIND OF ROBBERY OR THEFT TAKE PLACE IN UR AREA,JUST COME N ARREST HADAMPSON STRAIGHT UP

u eya come n join bad gang Abi

You this girl, you know dey tire for people matterundecided

I think its high-time i write a story on hormobolanle the amebo master
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
hormobolanle:

I will not come n talk

n Grandpa Hadampson #Lol

HAPPY SUNDAY TO U ALL

Thank you very much for this great comment...
it is a very big encouragement
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Hakeem is in love with Bella, no doubt.

My darling son, you are doing a great job here, my comments might not be regular this month, but just so you know, I'm solidly behind you.

Mummy I know that already, the knowledge that u are supporting me really keeps me going.... ur indeed a munmy
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Cont'd

Weeks passed and Hakeems thoughts about Bella didn't seemed to stop. At first,he thought he was just having pity towards her due to the pains she was passing through, "besides, it is only humane to care for each other" he had thought.
Bella on the other hand didn't stop thinking of Hakeem's kindness towards her.
Apart from the fact that he helped her beg Edward, that guy has been extremely caring towards her right from time. He had been a very loyal friend to her but her feelings for Edward blinded her eyes that she couldn't notice other people who cared about her. Now that Edward's love seem to be fading away, her mind recalled all Hakeems care for her. The last time he saved her from trouble almost got him expelled.
It was in an exams situation. Bella is not good when it comes to mathematics, she had always depended on Edward's help all through the exams she had written in GSE mathematics. During their two hundred level's second semester exams, the system changed. Students were taken out randomly and sent to other halls to minimise the rate of exams malpractice. Edward was among the students selected out. Bella was left with Hakeem in the other hall. She knew that Edward was gone and their will be no one to depend on so she jotted down some algebra formulas to steal from during the exams. Questions were brought and exams kicked off, Bella at first pretended she was writing and when the exams was at its heat, she brought out the piece of paper and began to copy from it. Mr Great the invigilator was in his way to the back sit when she sighted him and out of fear, she threw the paper on the floor. Mr Great saw the paper on its way down but didn't saw from whose hand it came out but it was definitely from Bella's sit where Hakeem was also sitted. " Stand up the two of you"the lecturer had said "This paper came from thus seat and as it is a clear evidence of malpractice. The two of you will be expelled if the person who used it did not surrender his/herself"
They stood with fear and intimidation. Hakeem knew it was Bella but didn't wanted to betray her by exposing her so he decided to offer himself instead of betraying her or the two of them being expelled.
After the exams, it took him more than three hours of pleading before he was forgiven and placed on last warning.

Bella thought of the incident and just realised how foolish she had been for not thanking him all this while. She then decided to show appreciation this time around. She called Hakeem so they could meet at Shalaza eatery, the bar opposite the school gate.
Hakeem was very pleased when he received the call from Bella. He was happy that he got to talk to her even though he didn't seemed to know why.
He quickly dressed up and made sure he wasn't even a minute late. Bella was already there and had ordered. She knew her friends very well and their favourite foods.

"You are already here ?" he said taking a sit opposite to Bella.
"Yes keem I didn't wanted to keep you waiting" she replied with a smile.
"So what's the occasion we are celebrating , because I can see alot of food and drinks staring at me in wait" He said after looking all through the table.

"Don't be dramatic Keem, I just decided to ask you out on a date to show appreciation. its the little I can do" She said seriousness all over her face.
"Appreciation for what ?"He asked

"Hakeem, apart from saving me from Edwards anger,.there were many favours and helps you rendered to me then but I was so blinded by my love for Edward and couldn't thank you enough. I just want you to know that am grateful" She thanked him.

"You don't have to do this Bella, you are my friend and I owe you that. Besides I also owe you an apology about the incident that transpired between us. I didn't mean to hurt you Bella because I know that was not you. but thank God you are back to your senses now" He remarked.

"About the incident that transpired, I know its not your fault, you only wanted to save your family and Sharon's.
I don't know why I have this feeling that everything happened for the good of everyone" She said.

"Bella I know this might sound crazy but I can't get my mind off you since that day. Even if I tried so had to forget about, your beautiful face and voice keep displaying and ringing in my mind. I don't know what it is but I feel happy whenever I think about you" He confessed.

"Hmmm I guess we feel the same, I haven't being myself either. Your thoughts have been on my mind and I also don't know why but am always happy too " She reciprocated the confession.

"I guess we both are adults and I think we don't need anyone to tell us what we feel for each other." Hakeem said while standing up.

Bella couldn't hold her self anymore, she went beside the table between them and gave him a passionate hug whispering "I love you " in his ears.
They held each other for seconds not minding the eyes shooting at them.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Edward after finding happiness with his love, remembered he had not called his mum for sometime now. He quickly snatched the phone from Sharon who was lying beside him playing Temple Run, she had parked her things from her apartment and was now living with Edward in his .
"Good evening mummy" Edward greeted his mum.
"My son, How are you doing ? the mother asked very concerned.
"Mummy am fine, and you how are you ? "

"Don't worry about me son , your mum is still strong ok ?" She assured him.
"How is your girlfriend ? the one you told me about the other day" she asked.

"mummy Sharon is fine, she is here beside me"

"Give her the phone let me talk to my daughter in law"she teased him

Sharon spend five minutes in speaking with Mummy Elizabeth. "She is a very nice and caring woman" Sharon said after the call. Elizabeth asked Sharon to take good care of her son for her.

******Khalifa was already in a new clique. He had left his friends to join the biggest guys in campus. They were the sons of rich men and where driving on latest cars. Khalifa had made money from Bella while trying to help her with Edward and when he tappec enough, he left.
Rumours had it that he was going to contest for a post in the coming SUG elections which might be social director or so.

*******Meanwhile for the past three weeks, Hakeem and Bella had been the latest lovers in campus. Their love grew faster than they thought it will. Bella was just experiencing love for the first time and she couldn't have been happier with any man than she was. Hakeem proved to be a very sweet and caring guy to her. He fulfilled his obligations to her as a man without minding whether she was from a rich family or not. Bella couldn't stop imagining and regretting her foolish attitudes in the past. She was very sorry and didn't had any ill feeling against Sharon and Edward. She will choose Hakeem if being asked to select between him and Edward.

Exams was almost at the corner and after which they will go for T.P and or I.T, they were in their third year.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by farrukhnawaz: 4:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Great work. Loooking forward for next chapter about guess papers prize bond in the history of saving denomination.
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 5:31am On Jul 17, 2017
hormobolanle:

Daz y I love u. u always understand me. part of d reason y I have to b ur namesake QUEEN_ATP#softwork
Lemme order popcorn and chilled hollandia yoghurt for you
Re: Twist Of Life by stephenGee12(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Hadampson:

Because of the person wey u wan use the gun ontop na free I go give u ooo
I go even add buLlet on top
Re: Twist Of Life by bummybummy(f): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2017
am so happy for both party, tnx for the update
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2017
bummybummy:
am so happy for both party, tnx for the update

Thank u so much but hang on because their happiness might not last long
Re: Twist Of Life by EvaJael(f): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nephew dear,you're super. This Bella of a girl,I can't believe she just repented like that. I'm still watching her. As for Khalifa,keep it up eh,I'm waiting to stick out my tongue on top ur mata. Edward and Sharon,you guys are enchanting.
Re: Twist Of Life by Pinkfeet: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
nice work
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Awwwn, happy ending
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
EvaJael:
Nephew dear,you're super. This Bella of a girl,I cna't believe she just repented like that. I'm still watching her. As for Khalifa,keep it up eh,I'm waiting to stick out my tongue on top ur mata. Edward and Sharon,you guslys are enchanting.

Aunt thank you very much.for this comment. its indeed a great motivation
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
queenitee:
Awwwn, happy ending

I hope so aunt....if I were them, I ll try to be happy for as long as it last because who knows, their could be bigger hurdles ahead
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Emperor380:

I hope so aunt....if I were them, I ll try to be happy for as long as it last because who knows, their could be bigger hurdles ahead
Ehn ehn? I'm waiting to know what's up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.