Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Twist Of Life - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105360 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by Kimkardashain(f): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Threatening messages??
Why are some people this wicked?
I just hope it's not all this mischievious nairalanders we have here.
The lord is your strength twinnie, nothing is gonna happen.
tnks baby. tnks queenitee swity.
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
My poor Hakeem and Sharon
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
queenitee:
My poor Hakeem and Sharon

Aunt is always punctual....oya thank you ma
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Emperor380:

Aunt is always punctual....oya thank you ma

I'm hungry, go and get me something to eat
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Edward came back from school late that day, he didn't even ate before heading out to check on his love Sharon. He moved his long legs as fast as they could carry him."She must have resumed by now" he thought.

On getting to her apartment, he met her door opened, there was a pair of slippers at the entrance of the room and dirts were gathered at one side of the door. Those were good indications that she was back. His chest began pounding, he was reluctant to knock on the door. He stood for some minutes before summoning courage knock.
"Come inside " The voice from inside said.

He walked slowly and opened the door. He met Sharon arranging her clothes on the big box beside the couch. She was putting on a light piece of nylon vest around her chest down to her thighs. Even with the pains she was going through, her beauty remained constant.

Edward stood at the door speechless. Sharon was terrified when she saw him. She stared at him from his dark hair to his fair complexion, his white eyes, his dimples and down to his chest which was exposed in the shirt he wore. She tried so hard to be tough and resist him but it seemed impossible. They rushed to each other's arms and held each other for long. They were really passionate towards each other. "If only Bella won't interfare with their relationship,. they would be happy" Sharon thought.

"What happen my love, your silence really killed me...I don't want you to leave me please. You know I can't live wothout you right ?"Edward spoke with a trembling voice and very emotional. His body was shaking that it affected his speech.
Sharon looked at him and bursted into tears. She knew she had to let him go no matter how she feels. They had to be apart for sometime if her family must be saved.
"Edward go, please go...Believe me its for our best interest, please you have to stop visiting me at home or faculty. We have to stop this right now before someone gets hurt or die" She said with the little courage left on her body.

"No I wont leave you my love, tell me what's happening... trust me with your problems and together we shall overcome them... Remember we promised to share each other's pains and sorrows ? I will die if you leave me". He was crying shoved sobs which is not a manly thing to do.

Sharon didn't wanted to look at his face lest she falls. She pushed him out even when he tried so hard not to leave. She finally got him out and locked the door. She leaned her back on the closed door and bursted into another set of tears, she didn't mean to do it but had to

Edward cried himself home, he was really bittered by Sharon's attitude on him . He knew that she had a problem but wont say it out. why she won't tell him her problems was what he made him upset." She doesn't even trust me with her secrets" he thought. He decided that he won't relent until he gets to the root of the problem. He was determined to do whatever it will take him in order to save his relationship.

****"*******
Bella knew that Edward was going to visit Sharon and she knew what the outcome of there meeting will be. She decided to pay Edward a visit in order to comfort him of the pains he will go through.

"Am dead, what will I be if Sharon leaves me." Edward was really drunk and soliloquising.

" You don't have to kill yourself because of a woman Edward. Any girl that can make you cry doesn't deserve you" Bella comforted. " You are even drunk ? " She was surprised that Edward of all people got drunk. He detest alcohol all his life.

"Am finished, life has reaped me off the only girl I ever loved. No woman loves me like Sharon.... and I will have to live another twenty years before getting someone to love me like she does".

"No Edward, stop speaking like your hopeless, you will have someone that is loving and caring than her. Am here for you, I love you..... sorry I love you as a friend and will stand by you no matter what". She said with innocence on her face.

" Thank you Bella, you are indeed a friend.... If only you are a boy, I won't think twice before making you my best man. Your friendship towards me is unconditional and that's something you don't see everyday." He thanked her sincerely.

Bella prepared food and fed Edward before living. She was happy that Sharon will soon be a forgotten issue but she usually get a heartbeak whenever Edward keep emphasising about her being a very good friend, this and that. But she believed that he will go back to his senses once Sharon is gone.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2017
queenitee:

I'm hungry, go and get me something to eat

Yes aunt.... Your order please
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2017
igit, martins18, mummy kimberlywest, aunt evajael, aunt kimkardashain, jane1234f, Toyin223 etc

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Emperor380:

Yes aunt.... Your order please
Just get me fried rice and a full chicken lap, don't forget to add chilled Chivita
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2017
Emperor380:
igit, martins18, mummy kimberlywest, aunt evajael, aunt kimkardashain, jane1234f, Toyin223 etc
YES Omo Mummy
Re: Twist Of Life by bummybummy(f): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2017
don't u see oda guy in school except Edward ehn Bella? y did u bent to ruined ur friend relationship
Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
my fellow human right fighter wat shall we do abt dis Bella? tanx emperor
Re: Twist Of Life by Lolsd: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
although bella went too far but I understand where she is coming from? she is just a girl who is in love . ... I hope she get her act together quickly.. I hope she get her happiness.
Re: Twist Of Life by Lolsd: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
I will not be surprised if bella nd edward re related I mean both having d same father
Re: Twist Of Life by Lolsd: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Edward is also reaping what he did to oda girls without thinking... I don't feel sorry for what he is going thru ..!! he deserves every pain he is going thru.I only feel sorry for bella nd sharon. dey both deserve someone better dan what dey re getting . I hope bella get her head straight again. I hope hakeem can help her. writer your storyline is good and I hope it does not end like anoda nollywood story.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lolsd:
Edward is also reaping what he did to oda girls without thinking... I don't feel sorry for what he is going thru ..!! he deserves every pain he is going thru.I only feel sorry for bella nd sharon. dey both deserve someone better dan what dey re getting . I hope bella get her head straight again. I hope hakeem can help her. writer your storyline is good and I hope it does not end like anoda nollywood story.

Mehnnn..thank you for ur comments oo...am not against your opinion but I think Bella has gone too far in her quest of making Edward love her....
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
igit270:
my fellow human right fighter wat shall we do abt dis Bella? tanx emperor

Bella should be sued by women right fighters abi _?
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
bummybummy:
don't u see oda guy in school except Edward ehn Bella? y did u bent to ruined ur friend relationship

Seriously I don't know oo...may be until she ruins them before she gets her senses back
Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Emperor380:

Bella should be sued by women right fighters abi _?
no ooo we WL teach her lesson .let her not walk in dark
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
igit270:
no ooo we WL teach her lesson .let her not walk in dark

lol...oh boi ooo BT pls dont break her head oo
Re: Twist Of Life by Kimkardashain(f): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Emperor380:
baby bear am here. pls i nid egusi soup and semo
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kimkardashain:

baby bear am here. pls i nid egusi soup and semo

Welcome aunt, *Rushes into the kitchen and reappear with a plate of semo and another of egusi soup with chicken*
Here u go aunt..
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Cont'd

Bella didn't relent on her evil ways, she constantly mounted pressure on Sharon and continued forcing to hurt the person she loves.
Regardless of all the treatment Edward received from Sharon as a result of Bella's pressure ,he still didn't gave up or relaxed from trying to get his love back. Bella was beginning to get tired of him because no matter how hard she tried to make him forget Sharon, he keeps on bringing up her issues.
One Saturday afternoon, Bella was determined to tell Edward about the way she feels. She decided to call him over to her place with a reason to assist her do her GSE mathematics assignment. She had cooked for him and had prepared her room perfectly. She was putting on a short light gown that stopped around her thighs. Her breasts were half opened and she made sure that her heaps were almost visible.
A knock was heard on her door, she quickly permitted the person in.
Edward got inside the room and saw Bella looking really sexy. He paid less attention about her appearance because it didn't mattered to him.
After they greeted, Bella served him the food she had cooked and they ate together while talking.
Bella stood up from the floor were she sat, she was restless all of a sudden. She supported herself at the wall opposite to where Edward sat. She began to move her left leg up and down the right one. She adjust her breast constantly and made sure Edward saw everything.

"Where is the assignment ? " He snapped trying not to believe what he saw.
"uhmmm the assignment is ...here " she said pointing to a book beside her.

Edward moved to take the book when she held him by the hands and drew him closer to her. He didn't wanted to act childish so he watch her. She brought him closer till their chest met and her pointed and soft breast touched him on the chest. He suddenly felt his blood stirring up and down, his body began to shake and his lips moved towards Bella's. They began to kiss passionately like lovers till they were on the bed. They turned from one corner of the bed to the other and hiss sounds could be heard all over the room. Edward continually moved his hands up and down her chest and thighs. Bella really loved what was happening, she zipped his trouser down and was almost at the grasp of his boxers when he jumped up.
"No, no....Sharon, Sharon"...he didn't wasted any time before putting back his clothes. " Bella am sorry " He said before rushing out of the room.
Bella was left alone in her room. She almost got him.
"Why Sharon ?,what does she have that I don't ? is it because she is beautiful ? Well, am also pretty. I will teach her a lesson that she will never forget. I will ask her to forfeit her studies or better still, I will give help her gain admission somewhere and forget about this place. Edward is mine and mine alone" she soliloquised.

The following morning, Sharon received a message from Bella telling her to leave the school. That she could pick any other university of her choice except KASU.

Sharon was weak when she received the message. She was in her third year in the school only for one Bella girl to force her into quitting. She was filled with sorrows . She couldn't even go to school that day due to the things going through her head. She pleaded with Bella to give her a month to think she was only kind to give her a week to decide.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Igit270, bummybummy, toyin223, aunt queenitee, aunt kimkardashain, aunt evajael, hadampson, Daddy stephengee, Martins18 mummy Kimberlywest.....Check on this little update before sleeping.... I will continue tommorow.
Re: Twist Of Life by bummybummy(f): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Emperor380:
Igit270, bummybummy, toyin223, aunt queenitee, aunt kimkardashain, aunt evajael, hadampson, Daddy stephengee, Martins18 mummy Kimberlywest.....Check on this little update before sleeping.... I will continue tommorow.
tnx for the update but too short. Edward and Sharon no evil done against u shall prosper
Re: Twist Of Life by Eniqurl(f): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bella is so foolish mtsheew
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Emperor380:
Tank u Omo Mummy
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
BELLA U Ar Mad Oo Wat Kind Of Girl Ar U All In D Name Of LOVE
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Toyin223:
BELLA U Ar Mad Oo Wat Kind Of Girl Ar U All In D Name Of LOVE
miss I think it will be fair to look st things from Bella's point of view na...she has always loved him from the scratch ooo..its not easy fr her.

just that she went too far
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Eniqurl:
Bella is in luv....I believe we have many Bellas today in reality. Thank you for commenting.. invite others pls
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Eniqurl:
Bella is in luv....I believe we have many Bellas today in reality. Thank you for commenting.. invite others pls
Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
how was ur xam emperor.nice one .belle or belli ,I don plug your iron for ground, anywhere I see u na war
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2017
igit270:
how was ur xam emperor.nice one .belle or belli ,I don plug your iron for ground, anywhere I see u na war

Exams is good, waiting for results....thank you for commenting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.