Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,490 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Twist Of Life - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105625 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by Johnsown1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emperor380:

Uncle aunt wont do that....
maybe they are just friends
Hmmm is that what u think
Re: Twist Of Life by Johnsown1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hadampson:
Why won't you trust her? A girl you just met few days ago....smh
Lol, it doesn't matter
Re: Twist Of Life by Johnsown1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hadampson:

I'm nur stalking her... we were dating before you came and destroys everything
But i didn't bring cutlas or any arsenal to break it or drag her forcefully
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Johnsown1:
Lol, it doesn't matter
Smh
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Johnsown1:

But i didn't bring cutlas or any arsenal to break it or drag her forcefully
Hmmm.. dah one no concern.. she is with you i think
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emperor380:

Uncle aunt wont do that....
maybe they are just friends
They are not friends....you can ask jane1234f or tsmart360
Re: Twist Of Life by Eniqurl(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emperor380 thanks for the mention... Am watching out for Sharon nd Edward tho
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
EvaJael:
Ur head dey dia my dear
Lolz, thanks sis
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emperor380:
Nice prediction let's see if you are right....thank u fr ur comment
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emperor380:

Nice prediction let's see if you are right....thank u fr ur comment
You are welcome,and i am very sure i'm right. Lolz
Re: Twist Of Life by Johnsown1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hadampson:
Hmmm.. dah one no concern.. she is with you i think

With me where
Re: Twist Of Life by cyber5(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hadampson better tell Emperor380 to update cuz i don dey boil, my rage don enter overdrive, the kain thunder wey i go send eh dey stroll for corridor
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2017
cyber5:
Hadampson better tell Emperor380 to update cuz i don dey boil, my rage don enter overdrive, the kain thunder wey i go send eh dey stroll for corridor
Abeg no vex.. na nepa dey fvck him up...he don hear you, e go update, okayundecided

cousin emperor380 come update this story, cyber5 dey para
Re: Twist Of Life by cyber5(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Abeg no vex.. na nepa dey fvck him up...he don hear you, e go update, okayundecided

cousin emperor380 come update this story, cyber5 dey para

Issokay
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2017
cyber5:
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Twist Of Life by Shakyroh320(f): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2017
though I wasn't invited but am here, kip it coming dear
Re: Twist Of Life by Hadampson(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2017
princ007:
Hahahahahahahahaha
Y are you laughing at him nahundecided
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
cyber5:

Am sincerely sorry for not updating sir, I had exams to write but not to worry I ll update in the night plsssss
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Shakyroh320:
though I wasn't invited but am here, kip it coming dear
my dear you are very welcome, I hope u get entertained
Re: Twist Of Life by cyber5(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Emperor380:

Am sincerely sorry for not updating sir, I had exams to write but not to worry I ll update in the night plsssss

ok

I'll remember you said so..
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cont'd

__Mr Gerald and his son Khalifa made all necessary preparations and left for their mission to Kafanchan. They made sure they took as many things they could in order not to have any problem and concentrate in their mission.
They landed at Kafanchan by 6:00pm. Gerald was not new with the environment because he had stayed their all through his teenage years and attended High School there.
They rented a room in Unity Wonderland one of the best hotels at Kafanchan. Khalifa led the way with the bag full of only God knows what and his dad followed suit as they constantly stared at the top of every door for room 24.
They finally saw the room and Khalifa pushed the door open. They went inside and Khalifa who was already exhausted sat on the bed watching his dad who seemed to be in a deep thought.
"Am back Stella. If you thought you will betray me and get away with it then you were mistaking. You have stepped on the vipers tail and won't escape from its venom. Your happiness has just reached its end. I guess after am done with you, you won't dream of betraying Someone in your remaining miserable life. " Gerard remarked as if Stella was listening. He gave out a wicked smile before resting himself on the bed.
"Dad are you sure about this ?" Khalifa asked his dad getting scared.
"Don't be afraid son. This is the only way to get us out of our difficult lives. We wouldn't be like this if not for that witch Stella and she must pay dearly."He said with a clenched fist.
Khalifa nodded and heaved a sigh of relieve. He needed the money and would do anything to get it.
"We are not waisting anytime son. its time to begin" Gerald said while bringing out his phone.

___NICOLAS' FAMILY___

Mrs Nicolas (Stella) rushed out from the car to get her her car keys which she had left in the room. Bella was waiting anxiously because they were already late for the meeting they were attending. "Mum hurry we are getting late" she screamed at her mum who was almost entering the door.
Mrs Nicolas' phone rang just when she got into the sitting room. She didn't wanted to pick at first but since it was an unknown caller she decided to pick.

"Hello my dear Stella. How are you" The caller said.

"Please who are you ? and how did you know my name" She asked getting worked up.

"Its a shame you have forgotten me so soon. Any way I am not surprised because that's what you are good at--forgetting people who would never forget you" the caller said.
Stella's heart began to pound so fast and loud that one could here from a mile away."Gerald ?" She manage to say.

"Did you thought I will just give up without a fight ?, you are insane to think that way. Any way am back to take what rightfully belongs to me. Hahaha" He gave her a wicked laugh.
"Don't do this to me Gerald. I don't want any problem with my husband. Tell me whatever you want and I will do but don't ever try to destroy my home pls I beg of you"She said amidst tears.
"I will give you the address of where to meet with me and don't you ever try anything stupid because if you do, my son will complete what I have started". He said in a very serious and scary tone.

Stella stood at the sitting room with tears Rollin down her cheeks. Her worst fears were beginning to manifest. She will have to play along with Gerald to keep her family together.
Bella who was already tired and wondering why it was taking her mum so much to go out, decided to check on her.She walked closer to her mum who was facing the other direction and didn't was in so much thoughts that she didn't heard her coming.
"No I won't allow anyone destroy the happiness I have with my family" Bella had heard her mother whisper.

"Mum , who wants to destroy your family" Bella said.

Her mum was startled by Bella's voice and quickly wiped her tears before turning to Bella.
"Mum you are crying ? what's wrong ?, please talk to me mummy" Bella pressed.

"My daughter its not what you think OK ? My friend is having issues with her family and I can't help but feel pity for her. Trust me this has nothing to do with us" she lied.
"mum, I hope you are saying the truth. please if you have any problem, you shouldn't hesitate to tell dad or me because we are your family and will stand by you." She said hugging her mum tightly.
Mrs Nicolas was quiet throughout their way to the meeting and even during the meeting. The call she had received had destroyed all her happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
****Edward was very excited at home, he had every reason to be since his mum was looking hale and hearty. He thought of his love, he was really missing her so much even though it was just a week.
He sat at the shade provided by the mango tree at the front of the house facing the road. He saw people passing to the field but didn't bother asking. Later, they trooped back in their numbers and that left Edward wondering where they went. He was still there when one if his village childhood friend was also passing. He saw it as the right opportunity to ask.
"Frank what's up" He greeted
"Guy am fine, just coming back from a village meeting, why didn't you show up ?" He asked.
Edward felt uneasy but decided to cover up" I wasn't aware".
They shook hands and Frank left.
Edward went straight to his mum who was sitting at the door post.
"Mum am fed up,why don't you just tell me why ? am grown up and strong enough to handle the truth" He said with disappointment.
Elizabeth (his mum) was startled and shocked. She didn't saw it coming.
"What are you talking about son ? what truth are you referring to" She asked.
"Mum stop pretending and tell me where we come from. You think I do not notice how we are left out of every thing that they do in this community ? why don't we attend meetings ? why are we at the outskirt of the community ?. Mum you have to talk to me now.",Edwarwd charged.
Elizabeth was getting scared of her sons behaviour. He had never behaved that way towards her. "My son, I have told you everything. Your father is dead and I have shown you his grave. His name is George...."

"Mum spare me that cock and bull story, I have heard that years ago. If my father is dead, then were is our extended family ? are they also dead ? . Are we the only family without a father or husband ? why then are other families with dead husbands and fathers attending community meetings. Mum you have to speak now before I leave your hou...",.

Edward didn't completed his statement before his mumu collapsed. He rushed to her before she completely reached the ground.

*****Sharon received a call from Edward telling her about his mum's situation. She was shocked on hearing the news and didn't waste anytime before getting ready to visit him.
She went to her dad to get the key to one of the cars at the garage.
Dad I need to go visit my friend whose mother is sick and I need one of the keys to the cars.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Tehmietee(f): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Now here. Thumbs up man! Nyc story line
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
****Edward was very excited at home, he had every reason to be since his mum was looking hale and hearty. He thought of his love, he was really missing her so much even though it was just a week.
He sat at the shade provided by the mango tree at the front of the house facing the road. He saw people passing to the field but didn't bother asking. Later, they trooped back in their numbers and that left Edward wondering where they went. He was still there when one if his village childhood friend was also passing. He saw it as the right opportunity to ask.
"Frank what's up" He greeted
"Guy am fine, just coming back from a village meeting, why didn't you show up ?" He asked.
Edward felt uneasy but decided to cover up" I wasn't aware".
They shook hands and Frank left.
Edward went straight to his mum who was sitting at the door post.
"Mum am fed up,why don't you just tell me why ? am grown up and strong enough to handle the truth" He said with disappointment.
Elizabeth (his mum) was startled and shocked. She didn't saw it coming.
"What are you talking about son ? what truth are you referring to" She asked.
"Mum stop pretending and tell me where we come from. You think I do not notice how we are left out of every thing that they do in this community ? why don't we attend meetings ? why are we at the outskirt of the community ?. Mum you have to talk to me now.",Edwarwd charged.
Elizabeth was getting scared of her sons behaviour. He had never behaved that way towards her. "My son, I have told you everything. Your father is dead and I have shown you his grave. His name is George...."

"Mum spare me that cock and bull story, I have heard that years ago. If my father is dead, then were is our extended family ? are they also dead ? . Are we the only family without a father or husband ? why then are other families with dead husbands and fathers attending community meetings. Mum you have to speak now before I leave your hou...",.

Edward didn't completed his statement before his mumu collapsed. He rushed to her before she completely reached the ground.

*****Sharon received a call from Edward telling her about his mum's situation. She was shocked on hearing the news and didn't waste anytime before getting ready to visit him.
She went to her dad to get the key to one of the cars at the garage.
"Dad I need to go visit my friend whose mother is sick and I need one of the keys to the cars." She said.

"who is that friend of yours and doesn't he have a name?" Alex asked.

"His name is Edward George" She said.

"I don't recall hearing of that name "Geroge" or reading about it. Are you sure he is of your status ?" Alex asked getting worked up.

"Dad you must know every friend I have must you ?, Ok Edward is not from one of the big families here but he is a very caring friend and I like him like that. Besides, one must not be of the same status with me before being my friend" Sharon said with confidence.

"You were not brought up to mingle with every dog in the street, you are precious and should be seen with people that deserve your company. For your information you are going nowhere and don't try me" He said with a finality tone.
"Dad this is not fair. Can't I be free to choose my friends ? dad..." She burst into tears and ran back to her room. She brushed at her mun who was coming out of the room due to the screams she heard from outside.

"Alex what have you said to her ? " She asked on getting to her husband who was had continued with reading the newspaper he had dropped earlier.

"Woman you need to teach that daughter of yours some sense of honour. She needs to know that she is from a very respected family and shouldn't put the name of this family to shame" He said still holding the papers.

"That is not the answer to my question. What happened Alex ?" Mrs Alex charged at her husband.

"OK fine that daughter of yours wanted to go out to visit her so-called friend whose family I haven't even heard about. Can you imagine."
"And what's wrong with that Alex. Your daughter is a grown up and have the right to acquaint herself with whoever she wants for crying out loud. Please I don't like the way you treat her like a baby who doesn't know her right from left". She shouted at her husband.

The couples argue for some minutes before Mrs Alex left in annoyance.

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by bummybummy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
what z it dat khafila and his dad want from bella's mum now? Edward mum should let his son knows wat z happening now
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tehmietee:
Now here. Thumbs up man! Nyc story line
Thank u very much for reading and commenting

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Adesina12: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
The story is getting hot!
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mr Alex must be high on some weed
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Y are you laughing at him nahundecided
*Mouth sealed* Honey no vex
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
Or maybe he smoke shit
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
I Was Thinking Maybe He Is Taking 10 Weed In Mint
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Adesina12:
The story is getting hot!
Thanks fr the comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.