Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Twist Of Life - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105379 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

Sister, you have finally passed this your love love something to your son. Issokay Emperor Darling mama taught you well

Yes ma...mummy taught me well ooo....thanks for following aunt
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Emperor380:

Yes ma...mummy taught me well ooo....thanks for following aunt
You are welcome jare, oya go and get me chilled Hollandia Yoghurt
Re: Twist Of Life by ojun50(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Nice work Emperor.
Na kind of bella na full Nl
Re: Twist Of Life by sirfee(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Emperor380:
Hello readers...just want to thank u all for reading my work.
For those of you that have been commenting,I want to assure u that ur comments are doing a great job in encouraging me.
For the ghost readers please I hail u guys a lot but do have pity so as to motivate me into putting more effort in the work.
Wish you all a very wonderful July.As for the ghost readers I hope you unghost urselves in this month.
You are doing a great job,more power to your elbow,more ink to your pen.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

*runs into the store and rush out with tray of drinks*....here you go aunt...enjoy ur drink
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
ojun50:
Nice work Emperor.
Na kind of bella na full Nl

Thank you for commenting
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
sirfee:
You are doing a great job,more power to your elbow,more ink to your pen.

Thank you for the encouragement..I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Emperor380:

*runs into the store and rush out with tray of drinks*....here you go aunt...enjoy ur drink
Thanks dear
Re: Twist Of Life by Kimkardashain(f): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

smbori will be throwing order around, oya, Emperor380 u knw am ur mums twin, abi? bring me grilled chicken, strawberry yoghurt and on this t.v fast,
queenitee,am bringing u into fear,togeda with kimberlywest, and evajael.
dnt mention is my duty,
hahahahaha
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kimkardashain:

smbori will be throwing order around, oya, Emperor380 u knw am ur mums twin, abi? bring me grilled chicken, strawberry yoghurt and on this t.v fast,
dnt mention is my duty,
hahahahaha

lol...aunt only u ? no problem sha....*disappear and reappear with a tray fully loaded with.....* aunt enoy urself
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kimkardashain:

dnt mention is my duty,
hahahahaha
Oya let us be going. *grab handbag, run to wait at the door*
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

Oya let us be going. *grab handbag, run to wait at the door*

bye aunts....see you later
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Chapter Five

Life continued as usual between the four friends except for Hakeem who didn't seemed comfortable with Bella and Khalifa, he suspected that Bella and Khalifa were accomplices. They seemed to be getting closer lately and have suddenly developed a comment interest and view over issues.
Examinations had started and they were left with just few days before vacation. Edward and Sharon grew stronger while Bella proceeded with her plots on how to bring them down.
Hakeem kept wondering how he will get himself off Bella's hook, his beloved family will be wiped out if he reveal her evils to Edward. But something had to be done to stop her from hurting more people. He decided to play along with her until he finds a way of trapping her.

Exams were finally over, the company of friends had agreed to go home through same car until they get to their various bus stops. Khalifa left earlier as usual with the excuse of another emergency.
Bella had decided to halt her plans till the following semester, she needed enough time to think of a better way of separating the two lover birds. She was also excited that she was going to meet her wealthy family which she haven't seen for months now.

Hakeem thought of his family, how happy they have lived and how hurtful it will be if they lost any member. He was determined to get a solution to Bella's cruelty.

Edward on the other hand had mixed feelings about departing. On one hand was his lovely girlfriend whom he had not been without ever since they met, and on the other hand is his beloved mum who was the only family he had.
Sharon had spend the previous night at his apartment since it was going to be the last before vacation. He never seemed to have had enough of her, he kept staring at her beautiful figure as he got into the car until they left and his eyes couldn't see her anymore.
Bella who sat beside him in the car tried so hard in fighting the jealousy she felt on seeing how worried Edward was. She had made up her mind to do everything even if she had to take advantage of her wealthy background.

Hakeem was the first to alight from the car because his hometown was the first on the way. He got home pulling his bag. His younger brother Harry rushed out and jumped all over him in excitement.
"Brother Keem, welcome home...I miss u so much, dad has his business to handle and mum is always at her office, home is so boring " He said looking up to Hakeems face.
"Look at you Harry, your now a big boy. Tell me.....What has mum been feeding you with " he teased with smiles.all over his face
"Brother keem even you ? so you are also among those who believe am the glutton of the house right ?' He said faking anger.

They kept talking till they got into the house. There was no one at home except Harry,the guards and mates. There dad had gone travelled for a business trip, mummy had not returned from work.

3 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by MhizDherbee(f): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

*angry* why would you like Bella. Edward honey ask Sharon na
She's a go-getter thou her approach is wrong
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
stephenGee12:

Yes!!! That's my boy. Welldone. Sorry I was away. I went to handle a business outside. But I bought u a gun sha. cheesy grin Don't let ur mummy know sha.
Kimberlywest love am home.
grin grin grin
On and off husband welcome home.
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

Sister, you have finally passed this your love love something to your son. Issokay Emperor Darling mama taught you well

No be small.

Like mother like son.
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Finally!

Please who has concentrated Hydrochloric acid to borrow me, I need to use it to wash Bella's face. I promise to return it.

'rolls eyes'' Nicholas of Kafachan my foot, is it not the Kafachan i know abi there is another one??

Ride on son!
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Khalifa and Bella; the two unfriendly friends, three gbosa for you two!
Time will tell.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bella was giving a princess's welcome at her father's house, well no one expected less from her dad, the famous chief Nicolas of Kafanchan. He was one of the most richest men at Kafanchan, one cannot count from one rp five of the most popular men of that town without including chief Nicolas.He was particularly known for his generosity to people which is not a common norm among his colleagues.

He was so fond of Bella who happened to be his one and only child. Her mother had difficulties before giving birth to her and since then had not conceived again.He made sure she was well taken care of and lacked nothing.

**************####

Edward got home very excited. He couldn't wait to see his mum again. She was the only family he had left. His father had died since when he was a child. Since the death of his dad, his mother had been the breadwinner of the family, she played the role of a father and mother. Not even for once had she ever made him felt the absence of his dad so much as to affect him. Her monthly salaries as a teacher wasn't enough to pay for his school fees so she engaged herself in menial jobs to accomplish every need.

"eeehhhyy!!! look who is back ? my son the man of the house " mummy Elizabeth screamed and jumped up from the stool she sat on and runs to her son giving him a very passionate hug.

"Hey mum how are you " he asked with excitement and pity for his mum who he believed to be going through a lot.
"My son I am fine...and you, how are you doing ? how are your friends ? hope you didn't forgot my teachings huh ? his mother asked anxiously.

"mum let me rest, we will have enough time to talk..am back and am all yours" he replied her.

She smiled while assisting him with his bag.They turned and walked towards the opened door.

2 Likes

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Finally!

Please who has concentrated Hydrochloric acid to borrow me, I need to use it to wash Bella's face. I promise to return it.

'rolls eyes'' Nicholas of Kafachan my foot, is it not the Kafachan i know abi there is another one??

Ride on son!

Don't mind Bella she is in love.... mum is that how much you love dad ?
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Omo mummy
Re: Twist Of Life by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Emperor380:

Don't mind Bella she is in love.... mum is that how much you love dad ?

cheesy grin grin grin

Ofcourse, It is.
Re: Twist Of Life by Kimkardashain(f): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy grin grin grin
Ofcourse, It is.
hmmm,bella,belle any1 sha, werey, weldne swity pie Emperor380 my lovely nephew,
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Aunt queenitee...cum and have ur breakfast here oo.

Martins18, jane1234f , Igit , Aunt Evajael , Mummy's twinnie Kimkardashain, sensitivity and the rest update is ready
Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Emperor380:

Martins18, jane1234f , Igit , Aunt Evajael , Mummy's twinnie Kimkardashain, sensitivity and the rest update is ready
am alway happy on friday dont know y, never knew i will get a breakfast bfor d day activities but tanx to kimwest son,good one, everyone shld av a lovly friday.greet ur mama for me oo
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Emperor380:

Awwwn, nephew I'm here already
Re: Twist Of Life by queenitee(f): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Mummy Edward, I'm happy also. Bella, warn yourself o
Re: Twist Of Life by Jane1234f(f): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Emperor380:

Am here,good morning and thanks for the breakfast
Re: Twist Of Life by Kimkardashain(f): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Emperor380:

am here nephew, tnk u darlin
Re: Twist Of Life by pearlnice(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one emperor380. Keep it up...........more grace and more understanding fall on u.......
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
igit270:
am alway happy on friday dont know y, never knew i will get a breakfast bfor d day activities but tanx to kimwest son,good one, everyone shld av a lovly friday.greet ur mama for me oo

Thanks bro, my mum will definitely get ur greetings

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
pearlnice:
Nice one emperor380. Keep it up...........more grace and more understanding fall on u.......

oush!!, thank u very much and Amen to ur prayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.