Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (52256 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by tayorh(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:
Although it is very wrong for sm1 to lay hands on a mother

But we need to know ::

What did your mum do?
What type of person is she?
i tire for you o..
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by jjjjj2017: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Story grin
well, nice lap you gat there bae grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:

well, nice lap you gat there bae grin grin grin
Yeye pikingrin I put it there for a purpose
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by missyadorable(f): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
remedick:

Bro, a lot of Nigerian women hate their mother In laws.
A lot of Nigeria women hate their daughter-in-laws

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by jjjjj2017: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yeye pikingrin I put it there for a purpose
hmmm...
I don hear maami
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
The husband is wrong and is to blame. why would a full fledged man not build a house for his mom, buy her a car, and surround her with househelps , thereby causing the mother to live with him. Some men don't have sense , the first thing they do is once little change enter their hand they will use it and go and marry as if they are stable enough, without settling their family first.
What the wife did was wrong, as a man he should have pre-empted this reaction and tried to prevent it. He should blame himself. A married woman needs her home and privacy with her kids and a reasonable husband , not coming again to share with another person, and also how long will that continue.
Abeg mr complainer op, go and settle your parents, stop coming here to air your problems to little boys that just finished WAEC.

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by kullozone(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
These days I can't even tell the difference between NL ladies and guys. The guys are now acting like the ladies more than the ladies do.
Just see some comments...

Btw, that NwaAmaikpe has to stop existing. I'm still looking for his address please.

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by PeacenLove2: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
remedick:

Bro, a lot of Nigerian women hate their mother In laws.

They just hate them for no reason at all? Get real here. We know the scenario too well. Girlfriendso do their best to make good impression on their boyfriend's mom.

Most of the times, it's the mother in law that's very difficult to please especially if she disapproves of her son's choice for reasons best known to her. Sometimes legitimate reasons, many times not so much. If they get end up getting married against all odds, do you think there is bound to be love, trust or respect?

We even see these young ladies treating these mothers of little gods like goddesses themselves but they let it get to their heads. One day, when the pressure gets too much, the dam will break.

Men, know your mothers very well. If you know they don't like your girlfriends and you don't see yourself keeping them in their places, please do all of you a favor and have them marry a girl they approve of for you.

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Rukkydelta(f): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Good girl
Seriously, the woman has no home training
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by BentSpoon(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ur mums flesh is still sexy
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by PeacenLove2: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Melonny:
@greenbullet--Go beat the hell outta her, show the man you truly are. Let the devil use you!
So after beating her then what? I guess your mom will say you are an epitome of a good son, right! Apologise to your mom and don't beat a married woman. In fact, be silent about the event that happened.
Do tell wife after 2-3weeks 'you would like to talk about the incident and you want her to know how hurt and disappointed you've been'.

Oyinbo pepper. I like you sha.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Seanjay(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
So you go fit fvck your brother wife? Truely, NL is filled with mad children

Brother you see this your comment wan kill me oooo mesef just de wonder for the guy comment as in he mad gaaaaaaan

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by drakeli: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
Look At What My Elder Brothers Wife Did To My Mum ( Picture)

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

blame your brother. That's the result of the way your brother treat your mum in the presence of his wife. I cannot be treating my mum like a "god" while my wife would see her any less let alone raising her hands on her.

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by fatymore(f): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
What kind of wife beat her mother in-laws.. She never come across the kind of mothers and sisters I have sha.... We gang up and beat hell out of her body.. Nonsense

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by humilitynike: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
No matter what the mothers in-law do, she don't have the rite to beat her... Can she beat her own mum?....
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by olowobaba10: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
IS THAT HOW YOUR WOODEN BRAIN WORKS ?

obamabinladen:
Mr man before you kill your brother's wife, hear from your brother and the wife first then have a meeting with them and your mum. Let everyone open up on what happened. Though it is very wrong for her to beat her mother in-law but then don't be too quick to retaliate as this may lead to a regrettable state. Some mother in-laws can be annoying and it takes a down to earth person to handle them better. For your brother, I must say that he has lost this marriage already. I don't see him bn in control of his home affairs.

MY LAST WARNING!

If you beat your SENIOR brother's wife, you have created an everlasting enemity in your family that will leave to hunt the entire generation.

MARK MY WORD.

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by DJInfluence: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?
No matter what the mum, did, she shouldn´t have lay a finger on her. God know, i will deal with her and my brother (that is if am capable of dealing with him too).
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by flexxyworld(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
aiir2303:

What the heck is maturity in this,abeg you won't say this if you know the bond between mother and child especially boys. And you forgot his brother is a weakling

yea.. because you think I don't have or love my mother. anyways so because of the bond between a mother and a child, he should beat his elder brother's wife? I'm sure you don't have an idea what it means.. Atleast she's the elders brother mum too and he married an Anthony Joshua too come beat up his mum. so if he's comfortable with such, then she should distance herself from him. Two wrongs don't make a right, in essence.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Kondomatic(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?
I love women.

A woman always has a reason for her actions unlike men.

(Women don't ask this ^question ^ if a man hits a woman.)
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by daben1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?
you're a very big fool

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by daben1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
Mr man before you kill your brother's wife, hear from your brother and the wife first then have a meeting with them and your mum. Let everyone open up on what happened. Though it is very wrong for her to beat her mother in-law but then don't be too quick to retaliate as this may lead to a regrettable state. Some mother in-laws can be annoying and it takes a down to earth person to handle them better. For your brother, I must say that he has lost this marriage already. I don't see him bn in control of his home affairs.

MY LAST WARNING!

If you beat your SENIOR brother's wife, you have created an everlasting enemity in your family that will leave to hunt the entire generation.

MARK MY WORD.

look at this one, but she can beat his mother?
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by dharamanil(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

MY LAST WARNING!

MARK MY WORD.

So she couldn't call, report or run away if my mum is at fault she stood her ground in collaboration with my elder brother (maybe) to beat my mum..........Except my brother did something about it before I heard because if not walahi before any talks I will do something oooo
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by deebrain(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
That an event like this happened and the Op had the time to sit down, one, type out his experience, two and even had the time to attach pictures!

And see comments.

Abeg.

Our mumu don do. Abi e do?
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by dharamanil(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Your mama no get her own house?
Her son is married make she commot from him house go stay for her own apartment. Wives hate it when their mother-inlaw is always around

Oga make I hear word abeg, so ur mama nor fit chill for your house? Mpssuuuu na so una go dey talk mumu mumu thinz for here

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by MissIndependent(f): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shabach002:

Really?
It's a mistake.

Modified grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by fohlarp: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Take it easy,if at the end Ur Mum is d one dt startd d fight nko,wot do U expct her to do if Ur istly raised her hand agst her.4 every action there's always a reaction.

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Niyinficient(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?

Na ur type fit do this kind thing. NO MATTER what the MIL must have done, if she were to be her biological mother who did the same would she have beaten her?

Bros, abeg...i dey vex as i dey read the story.....no touch the woman o cos u go fit kill her with the kind anger wey me sef dey get right now....pack ur sisters, nieces or any related female u can think off.....personally supervise the beating of that wife. Then settle amicably. Nansense!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Burgerlomo: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Another Totolet on the loose, abeg it's not a bad idea if you borrow one of Evans machine e.g AK 48 when you are going to your brothers house.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by firebaby(f): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?

Its well
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by dharamanil(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
People here just trying to talk matured and act like some civil people, that's y sometimes too much education makes people look stupid or reason abnormally. Some even said the mama na coward because she couldn't defend herself, some even said rather than screw her I should screw my own brother. Let me tell you people something if my elder brother gets crazy enough to beat my mum I swear I am ready to fight with him and break all family ties. I know my mum and know what she can do and not do. So if one nonentity chop beleful come say na my mama m wan take train walahi if she is not big enough for me to beat I would pay girls to beat her up or at worst I go land am two hot slap.

Reason been that she didn't consider that the woman she beat is my elder brother plus me my our younger ones mother, a wife and care taker of my father kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

For her life she nor go try am again.........

But if your mama na born bastard u fit allow make all these slay queens dey shi am but my mama oooo Laye!!!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by tooth4tooth: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
Look At What My Elder Brothers Wife Did To My Mum ( Picture)

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

Just get a police to arrest her for assault. Sweet mother that suffered to raise her children suddenly turns to an object of ridicule by one girl in the name of a wife. Many ladies of nowadays obviously lack home training angry angry angry angry
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Efewestern: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?

will you keep quiet there.. what nonsense. you don't try this with any of my family member not to talk of my mom.. I'd kill her instantly.. no matter what the woman did she don't deserve such treatment.

old mothers usually have some character that we must all tolerate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58