Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (51734 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Hum2020: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please. Be careful you don't know what your elder brother have said to his wife about your mother which may give room for beating your mother I m talking from experience secondly tell your mother to leave that house as soon as possible no matter. What control. Your annoyace

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

How about when U get there the wife three younger brother are there and one of them look like Anthony Joshua ? ?

:::This was my previous post:::

No human can beat my mother n go free. No animal can bite my mother n go free. No plant can scratch my mother n go free. No alien can beat my mother n go free. No inanimate object can touch my mother n go free. No evil spirit can touch my mother n go free. God cannot save anyone the does anything to my mother. If the Satan or devil exists, he can't mess with my mother n go free. My wife can never beat my mother and go free.
My brother, Just beat the hell out of that woman n upload the pinshures here. rubbish

In fact my father cannot beat my mother n go free.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by heywhyjax(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thats sad ohhh. The kind of women we have nowadays sha
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:
Mr man before you kill your brother's wife, hear from your brother and the wife first then have a meeting with them and your mum. Let everyone open up on what happened. Though it is very wrong for her to beat her mother in-law but then don't be too quick to retaliate as this may lead to a regrettable state. Some mother in-laws can be annoying and it takes a down to earth person to handle them better. For your brother, I must say that he has lost this marriage already. I don't see him bn in control of his home affairs.

MY LAST WARNING!

If you beat your SENIOR brother's wife, you have created an everlasting enemity in your family that will leave to hunt the entire generation.

MARK MY WORD.

Op,take this 1
Bt ehn..shoutout to all MIL dat are set out to frustrate their DIL and to all DIL that wud b beating up their MIL,pls change
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by jiangchu: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:
Although it is very wrong for sm1 to lay hands on a mother

But we need to know ::

What did your mum do?
What type of person is she?

so if you beat your mom. we should be asking you mom why she provoke you.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by sisisioge: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Omg! Where are these kind people from sef? Na wa o...she beat up her MIL! Chai! We all know MIL can be over bearing but we don't go beating them biko!

Abeg, take things easy o. No go beat your Bro's wife. Let's see how he intends to handle it. Although, I feel like slapping out all the said wife's teeth on your behalf. Whew! Awon omo alaileko oshi!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by jiangchu: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cinderella5:
lets know what happened first. hopefully your own mum didnt hurt her one way or the other. some mother inlaws are problems, visit her son's home morning to night, wont let them breath. when i have my daughter in law by God's grace, i will visit only when invited, mothers should respect boundaries.

when you get to that boundary you will know.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by babahTee: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

How about when U get there the wife three younger brother are there and one of them look like Anthony Joshua ? ?

i mobilize my cartel
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

:::This was my previous post:::

No human can beat my mother n go free. No animal can bite my mother n go free. No plant can scratch my mother n go free. No alien can beat my mother n go free. No inanimate object can touch my mother n go free. No evil spirit can touch my mother n go free. God cannot save anyone the does anything to my mother. If the Satan or devil exists, he can't mess with my mother n go free. My wife can never beat my mother and go free.
My brother, Just beat the hell out of that woman n upload the pinshures here. rubbish

In fact my father cannot beat my mother n go free.
Ok chey we dey wait 4 update from Op, let us watch nahhh and see waht happens
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Any trained woman who has any form of sense upstairs will not fight with her mother in law.

My fathers mother once slapped my mother during Xmas, she didn't react one bit. She smiled n left for her room. My mother is very fierce, never docile n does not take nonsense from any living thing, But she knows this issue is solely for her husband n his mother, she kept her reaction to see what my father will do wen he comes back. My father came back n she was very satisfied with his actions.

Fighting, beating, insulting, engaging ur mother in law is a NO NO.

Imagine ur husband beating ur mother, how would u feel
I have a constructive and functional home there will never be such violence, the Home belongs to the wife, see waht I said HOME not house.So if the mother inlaw is strangling the wife she should not defend herself? or in al sincerity you think this scratch came about as a result of exchange of words?
If I was a mother and get and perceived evidence that my visit is not welcomed I will stay in my house.Why bother, But teh African mentality comes into play, its my Sons house so i can do waht I like.I have to ask my Mum to come spend time with us co I realized its cheaper for me to do that than to travel all the way to meet her as we live in different city.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
babahTee:

i mobilize my cartel
Cartel go meet men for thier base? guy think well.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Bookiemart01(f): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Are you back now?

Greenbullet:
Look At What My Elder Brothers Wife Did To My Mum ( Picture)

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by OYAY(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?

If the report is an husband best his wife will you ask this question?
Karma is a bitch it awaits the lady unless she will not bear male child(ren).
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
OP are you back plz update the house
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by babahTee: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Cartel go meet men for thier base? guy think well.
d men gats dey der base nd wit dem sis till enternity
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by daddyiel(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
For any reason I can't beat my wife and for that same reason should never touch my mother , her family will take her home from the station....that's the end of the marriage
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Shabach002(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
MissIndependent:
I'm cool and you? cool

I'm very fine
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by sole26: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=MhizValentina12 post=57912210]is she mad? like seriously....how can she beat her elder n her mother in law...like that no matter what she did to her it doesnt come to this...i guess @ op mum is the quiet type...she should better thank God that her mother in law aint patience ozokwor film oriented mother
in laws if not ehh her village witches would have organize thanksgiving mass 4 her ....well just settle things amicably btwn them cuz an eye 4 an eye only makes the whole world blind...warn her never to lay hands on ur mum again ....#let_love_lead[/quotwe

Whenever wisdom speaks, d wise always knows. U nailed it and I love u for dat.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by ManTiger(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
Look At What My Elder Brothers Wife Did To My Mum ( Picture)

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

Mobilise your siblings and go and beat her own mother too.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Selfdesign: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Even if she receives two hot slap from mama ?

Even at that. She has no right to.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

I have a constructive and functional home there will never be such violence, the Home belongs to the wife, see waht I said HOME not house.So if the mother inlaw is strangling the wife she should not defend herself? or in al sincerity you think this scratch came about as a result of exchange of words?
If I was a mother and get and perceived evidence that my visit is not welcomed I will stay in my house.Why bother, But teh African mentality comes into play, its my Sons house so i can do waht I like.I have to ask my Mum to come spend time with us co I realized its cheaper for me to do that than to travel all the way to meet her as we live in different city.

No man wants to have his mum living in his house, do u think men are fools

Health issues n old age is the main reason why People bring their parents to stay with them.

""If I was a mother and get and perceived evidence that my visit is not welcomed I will stay in my house""

ur above statement is born out of lack of experience n suggests ur very young. A daughter in law in the first place should NEVER make her mother in law perceive that she's not welcomed in her aons home.... Any woman that ever does that is senseless. Wen it happens to u, u will understand that u won't keep away from ur children's houses no matter what their spouse thinks. I pity any woman who will try to make my mother uncomfortable in our house or chase away my own relatives cuz I won't ever speak about that, I will simply erase her family from my memory n ban them from coming to my house...

I pity young girls of today, They are just out to destroy homes. Both my grannies moved to our house and lived with us till they died, my mother brought them both n took care of dem till the very end.

Wake up all of u, Allow the African mentality, it's better than ur recent European n American mentality u people incorporated n it's presently destroying this society.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by armyofone(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please you and your brother should join hands and rent simple comfy place for your mom. She can come visit but not stay permanently.
Two women with hormonal premenstrual and post menstrual "things" under one roof huh, you go beat tire.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Health issues n old age is the main reason why People bring their parents to stay with them.

""If I was a mother and get and perceived evidence that my visit is not welcomed I will stay in my house""

ur above statement is born out of lack of experience n suggests ur very young. A daughter in law in the first place should NEVER make her mother in law perceive that she's not welcomed in her aons home.... Any woman that ever does that is senseless. Wen it happens to u, u will understand that u won't keep away from ur children's houses no matter what their spouse thinks. I pity any woman who will try to make my mother uncomfortable in our house or chase away my own relatives cuz I won't ever speak about that, I will simply erase her family from my memory n ban them from coming to my house...

I pity young girls of today, They are just out to destroy homes. Both my grannies moved to our house and lived with us till they died, my mother brought them both n took care of dem till the very end.

Wake up all of u, Allow the African mentality, it's better than ur recent European n American mentality u people incorporated n it's presently destroying this society.
Ok I will reply your points
first,Im not a young man at that, I btw 41 and 45, Iam married and my first child is 14,what age bracket are you and from what you wrote you did not give any indication that you are married correct me if Im wrong and if you are not then Im in a perfect position to school you.
2nd.In my house i can chose to do whatever I like, I can chose to make my in-law uncomfortable if I dont like them.I said LIKE.
three My mum can never come spend more than a week in my house cos she is too busy, she has a job and is full of church activities
There is more respect for people you rarely see than people you see everyday
Your wife is the pillar of your house **Happy wife happy life*
If you ever find there is trouble btw your wife and your Mum the best way to play safe is to make your Mum conffy in her Own environment not your's cos your wife is there.Your house is for you and your wife not your Mum.Issues only arise when the Mother inlaw has nothing to do and is Jobless if not the so called *see finish would not happen*
always remember HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by manikspears: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:

What did your mum do?
Say what? My advice to the op is to beat her to a level that she will never recover from till the day of her death, maybe na blind eye o or limping leg or broken tooth 2 of the above dey sure,shey be pikin wey no get home training na from outside they go teach her.now to that brother of yours wound am seriously if possible break bottle for him head,pikin wey dey watch him wife dey flog him mama with belt no fit useful again. Break all ties with them.to hell with them angry angry .I fit follow you go self.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Ok I will reply your points
first,Im not a young man at that, I btw 41 and 45, Iam married and my first child is 14,what age bracket are you and from what you wrote you did not give any indication that you are married correct me if Im wrong and if you are not then Im in a perfect position to school you.
2nd.In my house i can chose to do whatever I like, I can chose to make my in-law uncomfortable if I dont like them.I said LIKE.
three My mum can never come spend more than a week in my house cos she is too busy, she has a job and is full of church activities
There is more respect for people you rarely see than people you see everyday
Your wife is the pillar of your house **Happy wife happy life*
If you ever find there is trouble btw your wife and your Mum the best way to play safe is to make your Mum conffy in her Own environment not your's cos your wife is there.Your house is for you and your wife not your Mum.Issues only arise when the Mother inlaw has nothing to do and is Jobless if not the so called *see finish would not happen*
always remember HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE

Ur mum is busy because she's young n probably living alone. Wen she's older, I guess she should go to a old people's home because u wouldn't want her to stay 1 week in ur home.

U don't sound like a 41 year old too and with this ur mentality I see, Ur the type that chases away ur husbands people because u have concluded that ur house is for u and ur husband, I really laugh at this.

""Your wife is the pillar of your house **Happy wife happy life*""

Ur above phrase is a lie n a black mail, Make my people uncomfortable in my house n watch me erase ur own people from my memory.

I will care for my mother n my mother in law whenever the responsibility cones upon me, I don't care how long they will stay in my house, I will be wit them till the very end, that's my own family culture, it's normal to us and it's not to u.

At the end, Just pray they won't be a reason for ur mother in law to live in ur house cuz wen it happens, u can't chase them away n wen u try such, u will discover that after decades of marriage, that u don't really know ur husband.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by manikspears: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur mum is busy because she's young n probably living alone. Wen she's older, I guess she should go to a old people's home because u wouldn't want her to stay 1 week in ur home.

U don't sound like a 41 year old too and with this ur mentality I see, Ur the type that chases away ur husbands people because u have concluded that ur house is for u and ur husband, I really laugh at this.

Ur above phrase is a lie n a black mail, Make my people uncomfortable in my house n watch me erase ur own people from my memory.

I will care for my mother n my mother in law whenever the responsibility cones upon me, I don't care how long they will stay in my house, I will be wit them till the very end, that's my own family culture, it's normal to us and it's not to u.

At the end, Just pray they won't be a reason for ur mother in law to live in ur house cuz wen it happens, u can't chase them away n wen u try such, u will discover that after decades of marriage, that u don't really know ur husband.

Good day.
God bless you 1million times ,let morons keep saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by manikspears: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
ManTiger:

Mobilise your siblings and go and beat her own mother too.
Why beat her mother when you can break her two legs and make her mother cry the next time they see each other.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by manikspears: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
armyofone:
Please you and your brother should join hands and rent simple comfy place for your mom. She can come visit but not stay permanently.
Two women with hormonal premenstrual and post menstrual "things" under one roof huh, you go beat tire.
Yes they will after demarcating and reconstructing the wife's mouth with blows
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by mavinc4u(f): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I tell you. India way sure pass.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by manikspears: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
kingreign:
confront gini?

I know you mean, "Greenbullet, how far? Have you gone to break her head, her hand, leg and her mouth?" cheesy cheesy
Bro you are half way there. Na acid I dey wait. Disfigure that witch
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by manikspears: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

OP. Don't try it. Rather if u have a sister tell her to go and beat the shìt out of the woman!

As a man don't lay a finger on your brother's wife. Such wounds will never heal...
Say what? Na wound wey go never heal we want.something wey go still show in her lying in state.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Good day.
U seemed pain to the fact that you lost your sense of comprehension, for crying out loud Im a MAN where you got the idea I was a woman is beyond me, mayB when you get married you will be more matured and reason out of the BOX,You are not married and dont lead a family life so you have no idea waht it is like, ,my mum has 3 years to retire why my dad has four so he says, they are 71 and 62, u think thats young right?
Look at the pic posted that arm do not belong to an 80 year old woman definitely belong to someone btw 45 and 60.Im not saying beating ur mother inlaw is being supported here but Im saying there is two sides to every story and I have been proven right cos the OP has not come back to tell us waht happened

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Didn't Know It Would Bleach My Newborn's Skin / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.