Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry (62109 Views)

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Nigeria Airways Begins Operations, December 2018 (Photos) / Nigeria Airways: A Peek Into Its Heydays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by mechanics(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
SageTravels:
Indeed there was a country called the giant of Africa. This is certainly unbelievable. The first time I saw this picture I thought I was dreaming but lo and behold it was real. Did I say this Picture about Nigeria Airways will make you cry?

Yes! It will surely make you cry. Can you imagine, 44 years ago, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia and the United Arab Emirates all indicated interest to learn how Nigeria turned the Nigeria Airways into an intercontinental national carrier with 1,500 destinations across the world, generating N150 Billion naira profit yearly and providing jobs directly for 10,000 Nigerians. Now let me ask you. Are we moving forward or backward?

On the 20th of June 2017, Skytrax announced the world’s top 100 airlines in 2017 at the world airline awards held at Paris Air Show. Ethiopia airline was ranked 48 (First in Africa), South Africa Airways 49 (second in Africa) and Kenya Airways was ranked 91. And recall that the 3 African airlines that wanted to learn from Nigeria 44 years ago are now among the top 100 airlines in 2017.

Top 100 Airlines in 2017

Now let me ask you again. Where is Nigeria Airways? With all the riches and abundance of natural resources, Nigeria cannot boast of one national airline despite the fact that there are about 10 aircraft in its presidential fleet.

http://sagetravels.com/picture-nigeria-airways-will-make-cry/
it'd well, let's just keep having faith, one day it will be better again.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
jiangchu:

https://www.nairaland.com/3856487/throwback-when-pele-arthur-ashe
https://www.nairaland.com/2030794/mandelas-first-visit-nigeria-after
https://www.nairaland.com/1062509/nigeria-good-bad-beautiful-ugly
https://www.nairaland.com/1232053/jimmy-carter-dodan-barracks-1978

EgunMogaji do you sincerely think things can be as good as this again in this country. imagine Messi in Nigeria and Trump.
if anyone have the means they better jump ship cos it is definitely going to SINK

I can change Nigeria to be better before the end of the year. Anyone can do it, it requires single purpose focus with no waiver.

Many would die though. Many.

#MartialLaw

2 Likes

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by jiangchu: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I can change Nigeria to be better before the end of the year. Anyone can do it, it requires single purpose focus with no waiver.

Many would die though. Many.

#MartialLaw

the people you want to change dont want change. they are waiting for their turn.

let me give you a scenario 9ice dedicate a track[living thing] in praising fraudsters FALS another musician caution against glorifying fraud in music. you need to see the way nigerians were throwing jabs at him. they said they are not fraudsters they are SOCIALITES. the best is to abadon the sinking ship. the country is gone.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Mac2016(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
This country has the mentality of a devourer... We had everything and we milked it to death! This is the same mentality citizens born into this wrong Era is growing in and perfected! All industries striving in this country in recent past have been excoriated to death! Even on personal and individual level... Check Mikel and Messi present day level even though they were almost on par in recent past!
Last example...you need not to be told who is in charge of a company in Nigeria... When everything works it's white when otherwise otherwise it's our Nigerian brother at helm of affairs # unedited
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
jiangchu:

the people you want to change dont want change. they are waiting for their turn.

let me give you a scenario 9ice dedicate a track[living thing] in praising fraudsters FALS another musician caution against glorifying fraud in music. you need to see the way nigerians were throwing jabs at him. they said they are not fraudsters they are SOCIALITES. the best is to abadon the sinking ship. the country is gone.

Read my post again. Nigerians want and can change. Like a toddler, they need firm and fair hands.

#ManyWillDie
#MartialLaw

1 Like

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by davidif: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
SageTravels:
Indeed there was a country called the giant of Africa. This is certainly unbelievable. The first time I saw this picture I thought I was dreaming but lo and behold it was real. Did I say this Picture about Nigeria Airways will make you cry?

Yes! It will surely make you cry. Can you imagine, 44 years ago, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia and the United Arab Emirates all indicated interest to learn how Nigeria turned the Nigeria Airways into an intercontinental national carrier with 1,500 destinations across the world, generating N150 Billion naira profit yearly and providing jobs directly for 10,000 Nigerians. Now let me ask you. Are we moving forward or backward?

On the 20th of June 2017, Skytrax announced the world’s top 100 airlines in 2017 at the world airline awards held at Paris Air Show. Ethiopia airline was ranked 48 (First in Africa), South Africa Airways 49 (second in Africa) and Kenya Airways was ranked 91. And recall that the 3 African airlines that wanted to learn from Nigeria 44 years ago are now among the top 100 airlines in 2017.

Top 100 Airlines in 2017

Now let me ask you again. Where is Nigeria Airways? With all the riches and abundance of natural resources, Nigeria cannot boast of one national airline despite the fact that there are about 10 aircraft in its presidential fleet.

http://sagetravels.com/picture-nigeria-airways-will-make-cry/

Sorry but states have no business running a private enterprise like airlines unless you are a small Petro nation in the gulf.

1 Like

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by moticonquer(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Larryfest:
Op you don't need to ask where Nigeria airways is rather ask where Nigeria President is or is not when a country has a functioning leader that things go well.......Up until now we still don't know where the President is so how can we know where our national carrier is, our leaders wasted everything good in this country.

like when there where functioning leaders the country waa not still in a mess ...or he was the one that killed Nigerian airways too
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Mpotomisticai(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Most northern universities Admitt those from the north with only two credits in waec and neco.. These same northerns HV been in power for long... How do u expect results from a set of dull pple and with low IQ who manage our resources and ministries.. Most government owned hotels in the south, east and west are still functional but not even one in the north is working... Admitting pple with two credits in waec isn't good at all
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by davidif: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
madapcmod:
That was before quota system became the norm. North has killed Nigeria. Lets keep voting them till they bury Nigeria.

Restructure they say NO, Lets do away with Quota system and allow the best brains run the system, FOR WHERE? I wish i was never born in this CAGE called Nigeria.

Always pointing fingers at the North. Was it not a southerner that committed the first coup that has led us down this path today? If the civilians had been left in office the likes of Obasanjo, Buhari, Ibb and Abacha would probably never have even come close to the presidency and we won't be in this mess today. It's so funny that things have turned round in full circle and Nigerians are clamoring for restructuring and going back to the pre 1967 borders whereas if Major Kaduna 'i-too-over sabi' Nzeogwu and his band of officers from the South had not commited murder and treason we would have probably being in a much better position today.
Abeg, enough with the finger pointing jare, there is enough blame to go around.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by iukpe: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:
My sister was an hostess on there before.

The youths of today do not know what we had.

And they are inspired by nothing but alcohol, sex, violence and cultism.

1 Like

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by iukpe: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
davidif:

Sorry but states have no business running a private enterprise like airlines unless you are a small Petro nation in the gulf.

As much as i agree with you, the state should have sold off the investment to preserve the national airline. Ruining it and carrying on without an alternative like every other Nigerian thing is the very sad part.

1 Like

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by davidif: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
iukpe:

As much as i agree with you, the state should have sold off the investment to preserve the national airline. Ruining it and carrying on without an alternative like every other Nigerian thing is the very sad part.

Yep. Like British Airways but we should have had sold the airlines to any willing buyer through an open bidding process from everyone, even from foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by edupedia: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy:
Oil is a curse to Nigeria , hence , the downfall of every other sector.

I hope you have watched the footage of the heavily leaking roof at newly renovated Abuja airport .

These days we don't have business planes , we have private jets owned by the pas...rs

....do not make mumu out of us....your IPOB woman Oduah did the renovation and chopped the money....what Amaechi did at Abuja airport recently was the RUNWAY....stop being uselessly smart u IPOBfraudist....
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by onelife97: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeria is a cursed country plain and simple,take it or leave it.
�������
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by pazienza(m): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

The Igbo coup destroyed Nigeria.

The genesis of our problem was that Igbos coup.

Every gone wrong thereafter...

Mumu.

Yoruba and Arewa youths and adults said that Igbos were the problem of Nigeria in 1967.
You nearly eliminated Igbos just to inherit the country.

In 1970, you inherited a country where Igbos had no say whatsoever, but through incompetence, you ran the country down into failed state status, and you now want to blame Ndiigbo for your incompetence?

4 Likes

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2017
three:
When a country is based on cake sharing....

Soon enough Homo-Nigerianus won't have BRAINS as they don't require it.

Bad Boy grin
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by juman(m): 12:16am On Jun 29, 2017
One nigeria is waste of time.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Babysho(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2017
jiangchu:
make i sha get visa. i dont even want plenty money i just want to llive in a peaceful and egalitarian society. you need to visit naptu2 thread and see way back. the country is gone

@arbiola the exact same thing we always say we want ���� So there are more of us that don't want too much money. We just want fresh air..
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by DrGoodmanFather: 12:46am On Jun 29, 2017
I have seen the pictures and I am not crying. Why should I cry?
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by seangy4konji: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2017
nigga you think its a joke when i said once my money is complete and am out of nigeria

i swear to almight God that nothing can make me step into Nigeria again in this my life...i mean nothing
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 29, 2017
The Nigerian airways logo is a flying elephant....need I say more lol grin
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
nigga you think its a joke when i said once my money is complete and am out of nigeria

i swear to almight God that nothing can make me step into Nigeria again in this my life...i mean nothing
Bros calm down na...if we no repair am...who go epp?
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by seangy4konji: 1:31am On Jun 29, 2017
bro kamo deh in workshop ooo..

plenty people full aso rock ooo
GogobiriLalas:
Bros calm down na...if we no repair am...who go epp?
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by levos2007(m): 2:03am On Jun 29, 2017
three:
When a country is based on cake sharing....
And halleuya challenge
there is ABSOLUTELY no incentive to be competitive,

NO incentive to innovate
NO incentive to exercise independent thought
NO incentive to interrogate ideas

JUST SHARE CAKE
FIGHT to hold the KNIFE
AND JUST SHARE CAKE

There's a fish that's blind 'Astyanax jordani' because ostensibly it lives in pitch dark caves and doesn't need it's eyes as they are no use to it, hence it has evolved into 'blindness'.

Soon enough Homo-Nigerianus won't have BRAINS as they don't require it.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by oncoded(m): 5:20am On Jun 29, 2017
As a Biafran-Nigerian (Papa n Mama side)
If this does not make you Cry, then you were, are and will never be a Nigerian.........
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Lloydfolarin: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2017
pazienza:

Mumu.

Yoruba and Arewa youths and adults said that Igbos were the problem of Nigeria in 1967.
You nearly eliminated Igbos just to inherit the country.

In 1970, you inherited a country where Igbos had no say whatsoever, but through incompetence, you ran the country down into failed state status, and you now want to blame Ndiigbo for your incompetence?

Ode!!!

The war lasted for only 3 years and your progenitors quickly went back to their masters in the North to form another political alliance with Northerners at Yorubas and other Southerners expense. Alex Ekwueme was the product of that allliance. Igbo became a Vice President while Shagari became the president.

First republic in 1960, it was Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu was the Senate president

Before Aguiyi Ironsi took over in 1966. The first stupid thing this idiot did was forcing Unitary system of govt on Nigerians despite all the pleas from the North and West. Guess what, your elders were quiet cos it was their plan to control other regions resources through their son who was a military president.

However, Northerners decided enough was enough and went ahead to avenge the deaths of their prominent politicians and military officers killed by your useless forefathers.

Can you see now that it's only Igbos from the South that's been sweethearting and darling with the North at expense of other Southerners until Igbos betrayed their friends to become a president?

This is the only reason why Igbos ll never become a president of this country cos of their precedent...
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by OSCAMO: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2017
uwajeh:
Please in this age of blatant lies and fake news on the internet let's not be too quick to believe what we see on the internet. Always do some research before you post an article so you don't lead others astray.
No airline in the world currently flies to more than 300 destinations not to talk of 1500. Even United Airlines with over 1300 aircrafts in its fleet does not fly to up to 300 locations. Bare in mind that Nigerian Airways never had up to 40 aircrafts in its fleet.
Secondly as at 1973 two US Dollars were equal to one naira. No company in history has ever made up to $100bn profit. The article is a fallacy, please don't believe it.

People are really fast to believe anything they read online! What's funny is that the articles mentioned the 3 biggest airlines in Africa wanting to learn from NA so as to put his point across.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by steve6: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2017
How are the mighty fallen !
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nina4u(f): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2017
SageTravels:

I'm just confused. Nigeria was doing very well before the oil stuff. We were ahead in Agriculture, today we are struggling. Despite the numerous Tourist attractions we have in this country We are not even among top 10 tourist destinations in Africa. Sometimes I wonder if we even have foreign students in any of our university.
Here are 12 of Nigeria's Major Problems Of Food and Agriculture, and they include:

1. Poverty

In today's Nigeria, one of the Major Problems of Food Production is Poverty. On the other hand, one of the Simplest and a Doubtless Truth that you can easily Know about Nigeria is the fact that over 75% of Her Rural Dwellers are Full-time Farmers.
Another Doubtless Truth that you can also Discover there is that Nigeria's present inability to, even Solve Her Own Problems of Food and Agriculture, is not as a Result of Her Peoples' Laziness; or say a Matter of the Nation being Naturally Unblessed. Nigerian Farmers and Nigerians in general are really Hard-working and Industrious.
A very Great Variety of Delicious Species of Organic Foods, Fruits, Vegetables and Cash-crops abound in the Country. In fact, the Nation is so Highly Blessed, and there are very large Acres of Fertile Agricultural Lands all around the Country.
But to me, Nigerians honestly are not really lacking Food. What they really lack there is the money to buy the Food; the money to Produce the Food; and, or even the money to procure small Piece of Land to Grow the Food.

2. Ignorance

Nigeria of today is a Country where Agriculture is
still greatly and relatively Undermined; and or even
Over-looked as a mere " Back-yard Business ".
Some Nigerian Youths even regard Farming as:
" An Odd Job that is meant only for the Illiterate
Rural People ".
In the eyes of some of Nigeria's Wealthy Class,
Farming is, Ignorantly Underrated or Abhorred as:
" Poor Peoples' Job ".
The very worst is that the Governments in Nigeria
Are, pretentiously doing very little or nothing in
Terms of Solving the Nation's Food and Agricultural
Problems.

3. Illiteracy

The greatest number of Dedicated Full-time
Farmers in Nigeria can neither Read nor
Write. The Local Farmers there are even as
Uninformed as they lack Modern Agricultural
Education.
The climax of illiteracy there, is Nigeria's
Total Negligence and, or Her Non-usage of Native
Languages in the Nation's Pursuits for Modern
Education. For in this Modern World, People that
still Studies in Foreign Languages have not really
started Learning. And this Level of Illiteracy and
Unawareness do often Constitute some serious Set-
backs, even in Nigeria's Food Production Efforts.

4. Use Of Manual Farm Tools / Methods

Do you know that the Average Nigerian Farmer is
still making use of only the same Out-dated Manual
Farm Tools - like Cutlass and Hoe - as their Fore-
fathers used since many Centuries ago?.
Do you also know that instead of using some
Affordable Modern Agricultural Techniques or
Simple Machines; the Farmers in that part of the
World have Changelessly, Adhered to various
Archaic Agricultural Methods and Practices that
were Copied from their Ancestors?.
In short, their use of these kinds of Archaic and
Out-dated Tools and Techniques, constitutes a very
great set-back in the Country's Food and
Agricultural Out-puts.

5. Lack Of Road; Water; & Electricity

The Rural Farming Communities in Nigeria have
neither Road nor Water nor Electricity. Some do
not even have Hospitals or Schools around them.
Can you then imagine the Pains and the Labors, and
to what extents the Farmers from such-like
Areas can Contribute in Food Production?.

Lack Of Food Storage or Processing Facilities
Many Delicious and Juicy Fruits, Vegetables, and
Cash-Crops are largely Produced from Nigeria's
Local Farming Communities. But, Do you know
that a very great Percentage of these Delicious
Organic Farm Produce often get Damaged and, or
Wasted before they reach their Final Consumers?.
In this kind of a Situation, One of the Major
Problems that is facing the Helpless Local Farmers
there, is Lack of Adequate Food Storage or
Processing Facilities.
7. Lack Of Modern Farm Machines / Techniques and... Boko haram
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2017
manikspears:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I feel like crying.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
We Nigerians are good at killing companies with our thieving ways undecided

1 Like

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nina4u(f): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
I feel like crying.
u sir is an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eyewitness Reveals Cause Of Otedola Bridge Explosion: Foolishness Killed Them / I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) / Big Joe Bus & Trailer In Accident After Okene, All Passengers Die (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.