Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry (62106 Views)

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Nigeria Airways Begins Operations, December 2018 (Photos) / Nigeria Airways: A Peek Into Its Heydays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by drewxx88(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2017
uwajeh:

The guy is not a dunce bros. The curse of oil has a name and it's called the "Dutch disease. Norway was already an industrialised country before oil was discovered in the North sea, ditto Britain. The US was also firmly on its way to industrialisation before oil. The common thing with these countries was that their prosperity would have happened with or without oil. The case is diffrerent for those countries who prospered because of oil. Saudi Arabia's youth unemployment rate is close to 30%, Venezuela which has the world's largest oil reserves if you include its heavy oil is currently a basket case where chronic food shortages are rife. And please don't mention Quatar, UAE, Kuwait or Bahrain whose collective population is not up to that of Alimosho Local Govt. Libya is at war so also is Iraq. Oil makes a country's citizens lazy and unnecessarily combative. That's why it is usually called a curse.
You have spoken well ,but what is the way forward??
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I spot a non-sequitur.

Have a good day.
whats this one saying
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by jiangchu: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Babysho:

@arbiola the exact same thing we always say we want ���� So there are more of us that don't want too much money. We just want fresh air..

that is just it. don't want excessive as far as i can meet up with my need. the country is frustrating. you need to see the content of all this sachet milk. and most people can't buy it.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by jiangchu: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Read my post again. Nigerians want and can change. Like a toddler, they need firm and fair hands.

#ManyWillDie
#MartialLaw

we are in post military era. the international community will condemn you. that will be an avenue for impeachment. iguess you've jumped ship. if not you better do if you have the means
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Babysho(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2017
jiangchu:

that is just it. don't want excessive as far as i can meet up with my need. the country is frustrating. you need to see the content of all this sachet milk. and most people can't buy it.

Milk is just a little thing. What about the issues that really matter.
Transportation; Using those Death Race buses that have collected more blood from me than my donation centre.
Communication; We still cannot make video calls without having to wait 5 seconds for return speech.
Education; This one is just so messed up that I don't know where to begin.
Safety; ....

Evacuate Nigeria as soon as possible.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
jiangchu:

we are in post military era. the international community will condemn you. that will be an avenue for impeachment. iguess you've jumped ship. if not you better do if you have the means

Yeah just like they condemned North Korea/Cuba/Philippines etc

WTF has international community done for Nigeria?

Jumped what ship?
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

whats this one saying

This is a perfect example of what Nigeria has lost.

Education system is in a shamble.

#HalfEducationIsADisease
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Organs(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
pazienza:

Mumu.

Yoruba and Arewa youths and adults said that Igbos were the problem of Nigeria in 1967.
You nearly eliminated Igbos just to inherit the country.

In 1970, you inherited a country where Igbos had no say whatsoever, but through incompetence, you ran the country down into failed state status, and you now want to blame Ndiigbo for your incompetence?

Pazienza, one thing is certain, all i've seen you do on this topic is defend and make excuses for all Ibos, some you never met and probably was not around when they ruled, but they are all innocent and its the Hausas and Yorubas and all the others that are guilty of everything else, how does that sound to you? All the Ibos were all saints and the others were all devils, typical of IPOB Ibos, mostly lies, and propaganda.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This is a perfect example of what Nigeria has lost.

Education system is in a shamble.

#HalfEducationIsADisease

do you know what Nigeria needs to do? Its to get rid of talkatives like you and bring in men of action, only then would the country move forward.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by pazienza(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Ode!!!

The war lasted for only 3 years and your progenitors quickly went back to their masters in the North to form another political alliance with Northerners at Yorubas and other Southerners expense. Alex Ekwueme was the product of that allliance. Igbo became a Vice President while Shagari became the president.

First republic in 1960, it was Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nwafor Orizu was the Senate president

Before Aguiyi Ironsi took over in 1966. The first stupid thing this idiot did was forcing Unitary system of govt on Nigerians despite all the pleas from the North and West. Guess what, your elders were quiet cos it was their plan to control other regions resources through their son who was a military president.

However, Northerners decided enough was enough and went ahead to avenge the deaths of their prominent politicians and military officers killed by your useless forefathers.

Can you see now that it's only Igbos from the South that's been sweethearting and darling with the North at expense of other Southerners until Igbos betrayed their friends to become a president?

This is the only reason why Igbos ll never become a president of this country cos of their precedent...

Aturu

The war lasted only?
Were you demonic entities not with the North throughout the war and united with them in your resolve to emasculate the East?
Your demonic sage was a junior partner to Gowon and inherited the Nigeria private and public sectors in the early 70s through the dubious indigenization policy.
Didn't you all steal all those companies you acquired to coma? Rather than those companies grow to world class brand competing with world bests and employing thousands of Nigerian youths, your incompetent Owambe loving selves through incompetence ran them all out of business, the public parastatals you occupied after the war and kept the Igbos out of, you also crippled through nepotism, Awolowo and Yorubas through sheer greed and incompetence killed Nigeria economy.

You are angry that Zik refused to align with the demonic Awolowo after your 12years(1967-79) alliance with the North to emasculate and possibly extaminate Ndiigbo ran foul? When Awolowo decided the North should reward him for his wicked acts against Ndiigbo by relinquishing power to him, and the North refused?
You lots must be foolish if you thought Igbos were going to help you gang up against same people you ganged up with to bring death to our doorsteps .

Aguyi was killed before his Unitary government took root, your demonic self acclaimed sage, rather than compel Gowon to decentralize power, encouraged him not to only centralize power, but also dissolve Nigerian regions into non viable dysfunctional entities called states. Your cursed sage supported Gowon dictatorship all through and together they ruined Nigeria.
Obasanjo , a Yoruba man, it was who took the lands of the minorities and shared to his Northern masters when promulgated the land use decree that set the country backwards.

Akintola a Yoruba man it was who foiled UPGA election boycott when he aligned his NNDP to the NNA.

Awolowo aligned with Gowon

Tinubu aligned with Buhari,

You lots are shameless.

5 Likes

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
u sir is an idiot
you've not learnt pidgin or understood enough. This seems like you just insulted me. Is that what you meant?
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

do you know what Nigeria needs to do? Its to get rid of talkatives like you and bring in men of action, only then would the country move forward.

You don't talk on an online forum, you write/chat.

Uneducated and asinine asshats like you need to be used to fill potholes on the roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You don't talk on an online forum, you write/chat.

Uneducated and asinine asshats like you need to be used to fill potholes on the roads.

my dear, the way you type is the way you talk, so you are definitely a talkative and should be gotten rid off
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by pazienza(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Organs:

Pazienza, one thing is certain, all i've seen you do on this topic is defend and make excuses for all Ibos, some you never met and probably was not around when they ruled, but they are all innocent and its the Hausas and Yorubas and all the others that are guilty of everything else, how does that sound to you? All the Ibos were all saints and the others were all devils, typical of IPOB Ibos, mostly lies, and propaganda.

Your demonic selves ran a demonic campaign of calumny against Ndiigbo between 1967-70 where you told all who cared to listen that Ndiigbo was the problem of Nigeria.
By 1970, you had succeeded in emasculating the Igbos politically and economically, after you failed to extaminate us off the surface of the earth, Nigeria was all yours to make or Mar.

The Arewa left the public and Private sector to you Yorubas, after Awolowo successfully carried out an economic coup that handed all the big corporations to Yorubas and you also got to flood the federal government parastatals with Yorubas, the Igbos were forced into petty trading and playing second fiddle to Arewa in politics and to Yorubas in the economy, both of you were firmly on the driving seat to make or Mar Nigeria.
You ran those parastatals down with incompetence, you stole the new companies you inherited via indigenization program into coma. Your incompetence, greed, and nepotism killed the Nigerian economy as you were incapable of growing any of those companies into world class companies that could employ Nigerian youths and contribute tax for the government.

The Arewa who inherited power sold the soul of Nigeria to the imperialist sharks who helped them win the war, as many imperialist policies, that were clearly anti Nigerian, formed in London, Brusells and Washington were forced down the throat of Nigeria, without any resistance from weak Arewa leaders or their stooges like OBJ. The murderous Mutala Muhammad , realized this too late and tried to offer resistance, but he was hacked down by imperialists, and so the wanton raping of Nigeria continued until she became a failed state.

The twin disaster of Arewa incompetent political leadership that is subservient to imperial powers( which by the way was the reason they backed and financed your civil war) , and Yoruba economic incompetence that failed to bring excellence, vibrancy and competitiveness to the Nigerian public and private sector, killed Nigeria and laid the foundation for her present state.

You lots should accept your failures and deal with it, rather than looking to pin it on Ndiigbo that want nothing to do with your failed country.

You had a country to make or Mar in 1970 and you destroyed it. If you created a developed country out of Nigeria, there wouldn't be shout of Biafra today, deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

my dear, the way you type is the way you talk, so you are definitely a talkative and should be gotten rid off

I challenge you to compose one single correctly spelt and coherent sentence. Just one.

The good thing is that inconsequential and expendable entities like you can be easily identified and made disappeared.

#LesIncompetent

PS: May Sopona fire that your finger that you used to type "my dear" to me. I don't do disease ridden asshats angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I challenge you to compose one single correctly spelt and coherent sentence. Just one.

The good thing is that inconsequential and expendable entities like you can be easily identified and made disappeared.

#LesIncompetent

PS: May Sopona fire that your finger that you used to type "my dear" to me. I don't do disease ridden asshats angry

oh! he is also vulgar, i pity you but you will be gotten rid off soon
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

oh! he is also vulgar, i pity you but you will be gotten rid off soon

I'm a straight shooter who calls things the way I see them. If you must label me go ahead.

We'll need people to fill potholes and you'll suit that purpose.

#Strawberry grin
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm a straight shooter who calls things the way I see them. If you must label me go ahead.

We'll need people to fill potholes and you'll suit that purpose.

#Strawberry grin

Im just here laughing at your stupidity, but not to worry, you will be gotten rid off very very soon. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

Im just here laughing at your stupidity, but not to worry, you will be gotten rid off very very soon. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

My challenge still stands, just one single sentence wink

And you think I'm here crying as I watch you stumble and fumble grin

#ContinueShowingYourIdiocy

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by datigbogirl: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
jiangchu:
make i sha get visa. i dont even want plenty money i just want to llive in a peaceful and egalitarian society. you need to visit naptu2 thread and see way back. the country is gone

Please which one is naptu2 thread?
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Organs(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
pazienza:

Your demonic selves ran a demonic campaign of calumny against Ndiigbo between 1967-70 where you told all who cared to listen that Ndiigbo was the problem of Nigeria.
By 1970, you had succeeded in emasculating the Igbos politically and economically, after you failed to extaminate us off the surface of the earth, Nigeria was all yours to make or Mar.

The Arewa left the public and Private sector to you Yorubas, after Awolowo successfully carried out an economic coup that handed all the big corporations to Yorubas and you also got to flood the federal government parastatals with Yorubas, the Igbos were forced into petty trading and playing second fiddle to Arewa in politics and to Yorubas in the economy, both of you were firmly on the driving seat to make or Mar Nigeria.
You ran those parastatals down with incompetence, you stole the new companies you inherited via indigenization program into coma. Your incompetence, greed, and nepotism killed the Nigerian economy as you were incapable of growing any of those companies into world class companies that could employ Nigerian youths and contribute tax for the government.

The Arewa who inherited power sold the soul of Nigeria to the imperialist sharks who helped them win the war, as many imperialist policies, that were clearly anti Nigerian, formed in London, Brusells and Washington were forced down the throat of Nigeria, without any resistance from weak Arewa leaders or their stooges like OBJ. The murderous Mutala Muhammad , realized this too late and tried to offer resistance, but he was hacked down by imperialists, and so the wanton raping of Nigeria continued until she became a failed state.

The twin disaster of Arewa incompetent political leadership that is subservient to imperial powers( which by the way was the reason they backed and financed your civil war) , and Yoruba economic incompetence that failed to bring excellence, vibrancy and competitiveness to the Nigerian public and private sector, killed Nigeria and laid the foundation for her present state.

You lots should accept your failures and deal with it, rather than looking to pin it on Ndiigbo that want nothing to do with your failed country.

You had a country to make or Mar in 1970 and you destroyed it. If you created a developed country out of Nigeria, there wouldn't be shout of Biafra today, deal with it.

You are actually irredeemable. Alex Ekwueme that was #2 was not Ndigbo? Ukiwe that was #2 was not Ndigbo, Kalu Idika Kalu or Soludo or NOI, Okadigbo, Maurice Iwu, and Humphrey Nwosu all these people that made policies, rules, regulations and so many others that made rules on how this country was governed are all not Ndigbo? Ok, which Ibo State can you point to with all the monthly allocations given them made progress for its people and set themselves apart? Keep blaming, keep pointing fingers, keep screaming? Who is currently running Nigeria? Is it not Osinbajo? Now all the two times Buhari contested with Ndigbo as V.P did Ndigbo support him? Rather he was in a devils party, he was called the anti-christ and God almighty and Chukwu Okike Abiama that Saved Ibos during Biafra will come to your rescue and allow GEJ to win, so he can share oil wells and crude oil allocation to you. Always and forever complaining and blaming others, i don't understand your mentality, Ojukwu led Biafra to war against Nigeria, ok, now fight was ongoing between Nigeria and Biafra, with both using whatever it has to fight, now one side wins and the other side lost and you want to blame the one that won of massacre? How about all the Nigerian soldiers killed by Biafra?
what if Biafra had succeeded? You know what, i heard that Tafawa Balewa before he was shot by Ifeajuna placed a "bad curse" on the igbos. How true is that? I think you're acting the script of that curse. May God almighty continue to suffer and punish and relegate to the back seat, all those responsible for the murder of Tafawa Balewa and placing his body on the road side to decompose. Amen.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by pazienza(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Organs:

You are actually irredeemable. Alex Ekwueme that was #2 was not Ndigbo? Ukiwe that was #2 was not Ndigbo, Kalu Idika Kalu or Soludo or NOI, Okadigbo, Maurice Iwu, and Humphrey Nwosu all these people that made policies, rules, regulations and so many others that made rules on how this country was governed are all not Ndigbo? Ok, which Ibo State can you point to with all the monthly allocations given them made progress for its people and set themselves apart? Keep blaming, keep pointing fingers, keep screaming? Who is currently running Nigeria? Is it not Osinbajo? Now all the two times Buhari contested with Ndigbo as V.P did Ndigbo support him? Rather he was in a devils party, he was called the anti-christ and God almighty and Chukwu Okike Abiama that Saved Ibos during Biafra will come to your rescue and allow GEJ to win, so he can share oil wells and crude oil allocation to you. Always and forever complaining and blaming others, i don't understand your mentality, Ojukwu led Biafra to war against Nigeria, ok, now fight was ongoing between Nigeria and Biafra, with both using whatever it has to fight, now one side wins and the other side lost and you want to blame the one that won of massacre? How about all the Nigerian soldiers killed by Biafra?
what if Biafra had succeeded? You know what, i heard that Tafawa Balewa before he was shot by Ifeajuna placed a "bad curse" on the igbos. How true is that? I think you're acting the script of that curse. May God almighty continue to suffer and punish and relegate to the back seat, all those responsible for the murder of Tafawa Balewa and placing his body on the road side to decompose. Amen.

Ekwueme was a vice, he held no real Powers, he took orders from Shagari.
Ukiwe and the rest you mentioned were all under the supervision of Arewa-Oduanistani rulers, only their policies that don't affect your imperialist masters control and those that doesn't threaten Arewa-Oduanistanis control on power and economy that get accepted, ultimately, their influence were limited and guided by Arewa-Oduanistanis to suit their interests, any who tried to rock those interests like in Odumegwu of NPC , Rose Uzoma in ports authority, Odua in Aviation got axed.

So it's pretty simple which group have been running Nigeria since 1970.

The East was left to wrath after the war, even the allied forces took measures to rebuild Japan and Germany after the WW2, yet in Nigeria, Awolowo hijacked the 3Rs for Lagos and the North built another new standard City entirely out of nothing in Arid North.

The East was strategically starved of FG presence and we only got allocations the rest of the country got, even at that, we got lesser allocation, yet Enugu was rebuilt from the ruins of the war into a City that was able to be commended by resilient city international as a city on the right path of development, ahead of all Nigerian cities.
Igbo states have done well in all aspects of development.

How is Osibanjo running Nigeria? More like he is taking orders from his handlers grin

Why should we support Buhari? We knew he was incompetent, and we have been vindicated, not even him picking Igbos from 2003 and 2007 could make us change our stance.

Ojukwu led no war, Gowon and Awolowo it was who brought war to our doorsteps at Gakem borders after we exercised our God given right to self determination.

Why should there be war, is unity by force, I no do, Nah by force?
You killed thousands in the North, we ran back East and logically severed all union with murderers, as every rational being should, not satisfied with your blood lust, you came to our land to bomb our women and children in our market places, all for want? To force union of us and your murderous selves?

The curse is on Arewa-Oduanistanis, every you lots touched died! Awolowo hijacked Western politics from Zik and in a space of 10 years, Western region politics died as wild wild west broke out, Awolowo and Yorubas touched Nigerian economy in 1970 and it died never to recover again.

Arewa took over Nigerian politics, Nigeria died.

Your curse would continue, and as long as you both continue to pilot the affairs of Nigeria, the country would remain dead, Ndiigbo had come to realize this and that is why we had remained relentless in our desire to separate ourselves from your curse by forming a nation of our own.

5 Likes

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nina4u(f): 1:31am On Jun 30, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
you've not learnt pidgin or understood enough. This seems like you just insulted me. Is that what you meant?
No insult intended broo
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nina4u(f): 1:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Naija na zoo
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by oxiide22(m): 5:27am On Jun 30, 2017
hahaha! chai! my belle
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by TheAlchemist: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Chukazu:

Barely one week ago, I told a friend the exact words" oil a curse " for Nigeria and he goes blabbing without deep thinking.

If I were the president of this country, my first assignment would be to put an indefinite embargo on everything that has to do with oil exploration so that we can look inward and harness our human capital [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

NORWAY has more that 1 trillion dollars of sovereign wealth fund most from oil that it does not even touch talk less of spending, because they have learnt to build their economy without oil proceeds... Year in year out, the most "livable" countries in the world have always come from the SCANDINAVIAN NATIONS AND NOT FROM THE OIL RICH ARAB NATIONS..
and we don't even have upto a billion of our own savings

Every single budget is "premised" on oil meaning without it we can't think

can you give us a blueprint on how to achieve this task? How do we become less oil dependent and more innovation driven? Even if we put embargo on oil exploration, can a nation with the level of inherent corruption make any meaningful progress.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by TheAlchemist: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
seangy4konji:
nigga you think its a joke when i said once my money is complete and am out of nigeria

i swear to almight God that nothing can make me step into Nigeria again in this my life...i mean nothing

I truly support your decision... Go to a society where hardwork is valued and corruption is not openly celebrated. Good luck
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Chukazu: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
TheAlchemist:

can you give us a blueprint on how to achieve this task? How do we become less oil dependent and more innovation driven? Even if we put embargo on oil exploration, can a nation with the level of inherent corruption make any meaningful progress.

The reason you have inherent corruption still boils down to free oil money... If you trace it, our decay period actually started with discovery of crude oil.

The question is, are there countries that have better without oil?

As par how I plan to achieve that... Just give me a couple of days, I have put some write up together and will share with on this forum when I post it
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Chukazu: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
BetaThings:

My view too but you may just have to export to pay for essential drugs only
Another thing, you can export and put everything apart from drug imports in 50year-tenor SWF
Otherwise oil may have reduced value after some years

But the point is
No going to foreign schools, let the lecturers take jobs here
Ban foreign phones after 2 years - easy to do, no non-Nigerian phone can work on MTN, Glo etc network
No food import - let us starve to death - when leaders are eating local rice from native bowls, people will reason
Publicly recognise local produces, give them awards etc

And stop paying estacodes for meaningless events

Well talking about drugs.. There is nothing essential about it, I would have expected you mention something far more important

Nigerian has one of the the best thriving drugs manufacturing sector in Africa.. I have worked for one before.. They even export to other countries
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

My challenge still stands, just one single sentence wink

And you think I'm here crying as I watch you stumble and fumble grin

#ContinueShowingYourIdiocy

continue to show the world the porosity of your cognitive domain.
Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

continue to show the world the porosity of your cognitive domain.

Is one coherent sentence too much to ask for?

Re: This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Is one coherent sentence too much to ask for?

This is what chatting on a faceless forum can cause. I don't even know if i'm here conversing with an intellectually disabled individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eyewitness Reveals Cause Of Otedola Bridge Explosion: Foolishness Killed Them / I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) / Big Joe Bus & Trailer In Accident After Okene, All Passengers Die (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.