Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time (2857 Views)

All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Slayprincess(f): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
2017 any girl still dating a boy is not wise, any still dating a broke boy doesn't know her left from her right, if he is not working and matured, leave the small horse to grow, dating small boys is just a waste of time and effort. Small boys range between 16-27
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
so u mean u don't av anyone 2 tell u ur stupid
I know it's a dude behind dis monicker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by nikkypearl(f): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
2017 any girl still dating a boy is not wise, any still dating a broke boy doesn't know her left from her right, if he is not working and matured, leave the small horse to grow, dating small boys is just a waste of time and effort. Small boys range between 16-27
undecided undecided
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Fadiga24(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Please respect dudes, that's a Fvvking Bittchh

And her name is Vickylove.

1 Like

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Caustics: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadiga24:

Please respect dudes, that's a Fvvking Bittchhhh.

And her name is Vickylove.
How do u know
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
op this already don be overflogged issue
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by thonyrule(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
i just dont get, is op trying to trend?
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Slayprincess(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
how old are you! I don't talk to upcoming men, if you are below 27 swerve.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
how old are you! I don't talk to upcoming men, if you are below 27 swerve.
will u shut up
All ur threads are baseless
u don't even av common shame.....All ur life is based on money
Bad parental upbringing

2 Likes

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
[s]
Slayprincess:
[/s] Just like opening this thread is a waste of mb and time. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Slayprincess(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

will u shut up
All ur threads are baseless
u don't even av common shame.....All ur life is based on money
Bad parental upbringing
i don't have milk.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Fadiga24(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

How do u know

I can smell her from here.

She reeks of foolishness.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
i don't have milk.
Av u sat down b4 2 review ur life

1 Like

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Slayprincess(f): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:
op this already don be overflogged issue
Advised my cousin to do away with her small boy and look for a man, felt the need to help girls here too, No pun intended.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadiga24:

I can smell her from here.

She reeks of foolishness.
na she sabi
egbo I dey watch match
lerra Bro
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
Advised my cousin to do away with her small boy and look for a man, felt the need to help girls here too, No pun intended.
all your entire life shouldn't be about guys money..try to make your own money,,and it's not a must you date ...stop insulting girls if truly you are one

1 Like

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Fadiga24(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

na she sabi
egbo I dey watch match
lerra Bro

Guy which people dey play?
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
You don't even know how to use the term 'no pun intended' because your comment is lacking a pun!

Dumb and money hungry, you are everything women are trying to distance themselves from.

Your need for a man's income shows you're a little girl so don't reject your counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadiga24:

Guy which people dey play?
Portugal vs Chile
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Fadiga24(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Portugal vs Chile

No p, my generator go hear am.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by davidif: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:

1 Like

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadiga24:

No p, my generator go hear am.
sometin wey don start since
My bet iyaaf cut already
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Fadiga24(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

sometin wey don start since
My bet iyaaf cut already

Portugal, Chile you dey place bet? Guy you get mind o.

The last time I placed bet was Germany vs Saudi Arabia.

I was waiting for them to give me my money like this. Lol

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Amarabae(f): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Okay. We have heard you. Oya shift

2 Likes

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadiga24:

Portugal, Chile you dey place bet? Guy you get mind o.

The last time I placed bet was Germany vs Saudi Arabia.

I was waiting for them to give me my money like this. Lol
I be dey bored na
premier league don end
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Rukkydelta(f): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
but these ur colour fonts na wao.i had to shoot my eyeballs wide to see what u wrote cheesy.ok carry on sister.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by TrapHedges(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:

¥en ¥en ¥en ¥en ¥en ¥en

3 Likes

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Fadiga24(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

I be dey bored na
premier league don end
Na your money go hear am.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is the Op not Jadekitana
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadiga24:

Na your money go hear am.
lolz....I no dey bet for d money oo
na d joy wey pesin dey get if u see credit alert

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Met Online / Main Reason Why This Girl Is Single / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.