Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time (2880 Views)

All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Oyindidi(f): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Broke guys dey suffer for una handgrin
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Fadiga24(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolz....I no dey bet for d money oo
na d joy wey pesin dey get if u see credit alert
Guy no vex me more than am vexing.

What is joyful in loosing your money.

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
[s][/s] Just like opening this thread is a waste of mb and time. undecided

What's happening, you becoming more responsible these days
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

What's happening, you becoming more responsible these days
angry angry
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadiga24:

Guy no vex me more than am vexing.

What is joyful in loosing your money.
lol bros if i tell u ow much I don loose ehn
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
angry angry
It's not quarrel, more of admiration
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
2017 any girl still dating a boy is not wise, any still dating a broke boy doesn't know her left from her right, if he is not working and matured, leave the small horse to grow, dating small boys is just a waste of time and effort. Small boys range between 16-27

I hope you are not a broke gal too
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Fadiga24(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol bros if i tell u ow much I don loose ehn

I no wan remember Nigeria vs Algeria.

My 500naira gone with the wind.

1 Like

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Age has nothing to do with achievement maturity or money

I think the op needs to have a better understanding of life before posting nextime
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

It's not quarrel, more of admiration
Okay.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Martin0(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

but these ur colour fonts na wao.i had to shoot my eyeballs wide to see what u wrote cheesy.ok carry on sister.
mehn she dey punish the tafia gang ooo

1 Like

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
2017 any girl still dating a boy is not wise, any still dating a broke boy doesn't know her left from her right, if he is not working and matured, leave the small horse to grow, dating small boys is just a waste of time and effort. Small boys range between 16-27
16-27?

Keep fūking your dads mate. Olosho
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Broke guys dey suffer for una handgrin
eyah. Fat bitch is on heat.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Victornezzar: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
Oga hwfa grin
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Oyindidi(f): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
meaning?
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
meaning?
you're hòrny sweetie. No one to hit your spot. Sorry . your hate for broke guys is so deep, unfortunately we hate phat bitches too.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
[s][/s] Just like opening this thread is a waste of mb and time. undecided
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:

Prospective ogun owo material undecided

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Slayprincess(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
sekxy:

all your entire life shouldn't be about guys money..try to make your own money,,and it's not a must you date ...stop insulting girls if truly you are one
Please shut up, Please.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by teehamzat(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
@op .....God punish you for using such color...ediat
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Slayprincess(f): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
comradespade:

Prospective ogun owo material :-/
My father is a King, Be careful with what you say.
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
My father is a King, Be careful with what you say.

Why do I have the feeling that the person behind this account has a dïck undecided
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by JohnnySavage(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Slayprincess:
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Kondomatic(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
sekxy:

all your entire life shouldn't be about guys money..try to make your own money,,and it's not a must you date ...stop insulting girls if truly you are one
Wow
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by arleck(m): 1:51am On Jun 29, 2017
@ Slayprincess Is That Exactly What you look like at your DP? angry undecided

and you here ranting about broke niggahs angry

ehya! Sorry na your first name embarassed

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Wow
goodmorning dear
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Kondomatic(m): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:
goodmorning dear
Good morning, how are you doing today
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Good morning, how are you doing today
great and you
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Kondomatic(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:
great and you
Greater grin

Hope your day was good
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Greater grin

Hope your day was good
hahaha..yes dear, I bless God and yours
Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Kondomatic(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha..yes dear, I bless God and yours
Mehn..... It was ok but the heat no be here.

1 Like

Re: Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Slayprincess:

Jesus Christ !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Masturbation Might Kill Your Future As A Virgin / 32-year-old Oxford Student From Uganda Marries Herself (photos) / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.