Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! (2967 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / 10 Reasons Y Ladies Must Marry Between Late 20s And Early 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is not attention seeking whatever and it's not like I don't have Gf but truth of the matter is Bobo never enter the place before all him life..
after the romance, pre-intimacy and all I don't proceed to penetrate.
I don't know if this is normal and right for me at this age of mine.

1 Like

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Cadec007(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
chill bros it neither normal nor abnormal, it is based on your level of self control, and permit me to say you have tried keep it up!......#teamvirgins

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Emekus92(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
inside the 6 girls u r following which 1 is ur gf?
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Emekus92:
inside the 6 girls u r following which 1 is ur gf?
your sister
senior one o

12 Likes

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why are you shouting up and down?

If you're so worked up, there are women 100 times more beautiful and sexier than your gf that will help your ministry for a token.

If you've got any game, you wouldn't be needing this advice
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by delectablegyal(f): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
obviously you must be a very nice guy. that's why you are not getting pvssies.

1 Like

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Originalsly: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2018
There's nothing wrong with you. No doubt...at age 26... with pre intimacy.... the head above the neck loses control and the one below the waist usually takes charge. Is like a miracle that your head with the brain can still control the one without. It's just that you have great self control.... unusual self control....for whatever reason...keep it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Cadec007(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2018
delectablegyal:
is it bad to be Mr. Nice guy?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by David160(m): 12:30am On Mar 30, 2018
Can't you be celibate until marriage?
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by purem(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2018
praiseneofingz:
This is not attention seeking whatever and it's not like I don't have Gf but truth of the matter is Bobo never enter the place before all him life..

Bro hard truth is; it's going to affect your sexual life sometimes in your life time

Try as soon as possible to be fvckin

1 Like

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by blaze007(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2018
Clap for youself....
praiseneofingz:
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by MissRaine69(f): 12:47am On Mar 30, 2018
praiseneofingz:
There is no rule book on this planet that stipulates that sex is mandatory for adults at a specific age. Some are seriously early bloomers some are late bloomers .Even some of these individuals that write long long epistles about thier conquests
and sexapades have never done it. The first and last vagina that they saw was when they were born.

It’s not a race and it’s not a competition. In your own time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Cadec007(m): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

There is no rule book on this planet that stipulates that sex is mandatory for adults at a specific age. Some are seriously early bloomers some are late bloomers. Even some of these individuals that write long long epistles about thier conquests
and sexapades have never done it. The first and last vagina that they saw was when they were born.

truth!!! If you know u know!! @boldened lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Mandrake007(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Honestly as a grown man you need to get it done with and get it out of the way,forget the religious bullshit,your sexuality defines you to an extent as man,if you've got the urge to you've got satisfy it,i bet you don't wanna be sexually awkward with your future partners,no woman likes a novice in bed you should have done it a long time ago in your teens not now,i'm afraid no matter what you do now you'll always be perceived as a creep by any girl you get up close to,do you even know how to stroke and thrust undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 30, 2018
delectablegyal:
u don't need to be bad to get laid. Even some catholic priests are codedly getting laid these days. Op is not just man enough to do the job.

1 Like

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

There is no rule book on this planet that stipulates that sex is mandatory for adults at a specific age. Some are seriously early bloomers some are late bloomers .Even some of these individuals that write long long epistles about thier conquests

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by sparko1(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2018
praiseneofingz:

Honestly, the longer you stay without sex, the more self control you have. Trust me, is like when a vampire just turn, the moment blood gets to the mouth, well he can go on killing spree for days.

My advice, if you haven't in your late twenty's just wait till you get married!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by sparko1(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2018
lefulefu:
u don't need to be bad to get laid. Even some catholic priests are codedly getting laid these days. Op is not just man enough to do the job.

What kind of misconception is this, in another twenty something years now you will be advising your children and making false claims, how you were this and that!

If you have your reason for not be laid, it has nothing to do with being man enough!, I don't really see a big deal, it's not like your dic.k will wear a crown or something.
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by konkonbilo(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Congrats bro cheesy you're a really lucky man.
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by chivic(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2018
I didn't have sex till my mid 30s when I got married,and I was furtunate to also get a virgin.And the testimony is that the first meeting resulted to pregnancy.
This generation is so much in a rush to misbehave .Though sometimes it takes grace to be celibate and does not necessarily makes you the best in the world.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2018
sparko1:

What kind of misconception is this, in another twenty something years now you will be advising your children and making false claims, how you were this and that!

If you have your reason for not be laid, it has nothing to do with being man enough!, I don't really see a big deal, it's not like your dic.k will wear a crown or something.
some ppl can choose to be celibate and that is a choice they have made maybe cos of some vow.agreed dat one nothing to do abt being man enough.but op"s case is different cheesy.he is eager to have sex but at the last moment he gets cold feet.he"s nervous to do the do with his gf.that is why i said he aint man enough yet.
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by BossLaifay(f): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

That's assuming they were not born by c section. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by prechbills1(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

and sexapades have never done it.
The first and last vagina that they saw was when they were born.

Jesus! have never done what?

donstan18 you have been exposed oh shocked
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by prechbills1(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2018
dude why do you wanna have sex? can't you keep your virginity for your wife? undecided
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by McBrooklyn(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Then goan have sex na...
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by secondincommand: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2018
delectablegyal:
grin lol..... Savage ,just like the old me,not until I became un nice I begin dey 'f' ops take my advice mingle with guyz not men .
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by MicroBox: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Keep obstinating from Zina (Funication) the reward is not far fetch .....
Don't follow the trend ...
Your female child will be treated the way you will be pleased in life....
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by nelsonebby(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2018
I’m sorry but I don’t believe this.
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Ay04z(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Nairalander girls will want to disvirgin him. Op run.
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2018
BossLaifay:

That's assuming they were not born by c section. lipsrsealed
That’s just semantics
Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Ay04z:
Nairalander girls will want to disvirgin him. Op run.
Deflower no such thing as disvirgin

1 Like

Re: I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! by Aremu01(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is sex an achievement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) / Kylie Jenner Smolders In See-through Gown (see Photos) / BBNaija: Erica Expose Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoy Hot Sex With Kiddwaya(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.