Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) (52049 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by phanshark(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2017
kingjabz:
The White House posted this on Facebook
Photo of the Day: June 28, 2017

President Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Chibok schoolgirls Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu | June 27, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)

so this two girls don first bubuhari meet Trump?
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by StarPlayer: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Already answered
You only referred her to the quran, that is not the answer.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
You only referred her to the quran, that is not the answer.

Just keep on following the thread you'll get to the answer
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2017
who will use me act film for 2years and give me American lifestyle... chai buhari is a very big scammer
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by adeshinacute(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2017
If you are in ilorin Just Apples is your one stop shop for all apple product Buy your UK used iPhone 6 @ very affordable price Come to our office @ no 35 off-garrage road beside kwara express or check my signature for my contact
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2017
this guy is an idiot..who is he doing thumbs up to
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by breakeven: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Some people's journey in life na wao!

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

Would they have had this opportunity if there weren't kidnapped!

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.
point of correction. They have dinned with one president-Donald J Trump. the other i dont know him. you called him what, BUUHA.... or what. he is president of which country. even the zoo republic say they dont know him. they only know osibaba... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.
Destiny
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Dem don turn "Slay Queens" shappaly
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by RaptorX: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Ivanka is not Trump's wife but his daughter.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by theNOISEmaker: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
What benefits can we attribute to Islam in this 21st century
and Christianity??

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

And if you need more just google "Muslims protect Christians" and see for yourself
Funny story that has been done interchangbly.

Do you know the Vatican accepted Muslim refugees from Syria? How many did Saudi Arabia accept
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by delishpot: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Chibok girls.... The sacred cows of fed govt.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Mizabey(f): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
yinmu
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Afritop(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:

Some that were not so lucky are still receiving serious kondo in sambisa
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by irynterri(f): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2017
2n2k:

You make sense die. 1,000,000 likes

See how Saudi, UAE, Egypt suddenly woke up to round up on Qatar accusing it of supporting terrorism after trump visited the region.

Whether right or wrong accusation, at least we know they now know that terrorism is not something to glamorize.
thank you my brother for that wonderful example.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by petenayer3: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by petenayer3: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Sorry the link above didn't work, this should here.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Funny story that has been done interchangbly.

Do you know the Vatican accepted Muslim refugees from Syria? How many did Saudi Arabia accept

Do you know that there're more than 2.5 million syrians living in Saudi Arabia since the start of syrian conflict and they're even considered as citizens not refugees?

I bet you dont cuz you'll never see this on CNN

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2017
kingjabz:

President Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Chibok schoolgirls Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu | June 27, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)

Change the caption to Donald Trump and daughter Ivanka Trump.

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Shalomdee(f): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

I can see you have a great hatred for Islam pls try to know about Islam first before posting lies about it. and pls dont let the media to teach you about Islam.

We don't need the media to teach us about Islam, we are learning about Islam firsthand through the killings, bombings and chaos done by Islamists. What more do we need?

3 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Shalomdee:

We don't need the media to teach us about Islam, we are learning about Islam firsthand through the killings, bombings and chaos done by Islamists. What more do we need?

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Do you know that there're more than 2.5 million syrians living in Saudi Arabia since the start of syrian conflict and they're even considered as citizens not refugees?

I bet you dont cuz you'll never see this on CNN
kindly give us a link to this report because its not a true story
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

ISIS, Al Qaeda or Boko Haram are not representing Islam. Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. Do you know that ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram killed more Muslims than non-muslim?

Alot of muslims were killed while praying in the mosque but you'll never see this because you are blinded by hatred. Its not your fault, its our fault for failing to educate you about Islam.

Then just asking from an open mind,why is it that most Muslims do not feel comfortable when while the aforementioned terrorist organizations are being criticized or condemned.

Really our Muslim brothers and sisters need to come out more fiercely in condemning and dissociate themselves from acts of terrorism anywhere it's perpetrated.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:

so u prefare BOKO HARAM
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Shalomdee:

Trust me sis, those guys are not muslims. If they're muslims then why would they kill muslims? (ever asked yourself this question?)

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by garriboy(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
kingjabz:

Please check your heading. Ivanka is his daughter not wife.

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Lalsticlala fp plz

A simple question of what good Islam has done in the last few years and they are dancing awilo, talking about watching some Islamic teaching.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by freshvine(f): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Between a Nigerian sitting governor and the president of America, who'll I love to meet privately. Of course a Nigerian sitting governor...

If you're really smart, intelligent you can decipher my preference
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Shalomdee:

Do you know how many Palestinians were and are still being killed by Israelis? Does that also make Israelites true Christians? Aside that google about Progroms, Ku Klux Khan, and Ilaga. The fact is no single ideology in the world is free from extremism tendencies.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
kindly give us a link to this report because its not a true story

Here you go:

http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/805236

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/syrians_in_saudi_arabia

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by dipznano: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Why should i read the quran when those who read it are members of Hezbollah, ISIS, BH, Al Shabbab and others.

Use exceptional things muslims did to other religious group to show us that truly the media has been writing bad about Islam.

An extraordinary act of Love should suffice

Dear, I don't even think MDsambo has read enough about the Yusuf Estes he mentioned not to talk of the Quran.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos / EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.