Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) (52060 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by arigo26(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Some people's journey in life na wao!

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

Would they have had this opportunity if there weren't kidnapped!

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.
LOL
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:
racist ke?

So you can still call him a racist, staying very close with one of the chibok girls!

Oh God you are so naive

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Imagine I'm boasting that the Yorubas are the one sponsoring two igbo communities to wage war and kill themselves.

Doesn't it tell you that those two igbo communities are useless and the people there are so ignorant and stupid

Not all the people living there, but the few who choose to make their sponsors happy by killing thier families. They're not Igbos anymore. They're monsters but they will continue to claim they're Igbos.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Not all the people living there, but the few who choose to make their sponsors happy by killing thier families. They're not Igbos anymore. They're monsters but they will continue to claim they're Igbos.
When you are Igbo, You are Igbo. You can't change your tribe. It's a genealogy thing.

Those people are Muslims and have not come out to deny that they are not Muslims.

This might sound harsh but don't you think the quran should be reviewed and those parts that promote violence should be termed as figure of speech which has another meaning

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Update your brain. Isreal is never a Christian state rather a Jewish state

Kkk is a white supremacist organization. They don't even believe in any religion.

ISIS said Al Baghdadi is a direct descendant of Mohammed so he is the new Caliph. They use quran as the basis for anything they do
Update my brain? I would have insulted u, but that isn't worth it. Back to the discourse.

- KKK was a right-wing movement that swore to uphold Christian morality. Here is a wiki link to educate you - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan.

- No Al Baghdadi is a descendant of Prophet Mohammed. Any one can lay claim to that. That doesn't make it factual. Even if he is, he isn't the only one, so what makes him more special and worth believing than the other descendants. To clear your doubt, read this - https://www.quora.com/Is-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-ISIS-leader-a-descendant-of-Abu-Bakr-the-first-Muslim-caliph.

-If ISIS is really bent on propagating Islam like they regularly claim, why are its attacks Muslims-inclusive? Of the billions of Muslims across the globe, less than a million of them are terrorists. Have you ever asked yourself why those remaining huge numbers aren't terrorists? Perhaps, they are not adequately Quranic-literate se? The fact is ISIS, like KKK is a political movement that hide under the guise of Islamic morality to actualize its political goals. Some people even believe Isis is a Zionist plot - http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=102538.

Most of the verses those criminals refer to are excerpts from different verses, which cannot be understood without fully reading the chapter. And like my Christian friends used to tell me, you need a spiritual guidance to understand a Biblical verse. This is the same for the Quran.

3 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Some people's journey in life na wao!

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

Would they have had this opportunity if there weren't kidnapped!

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.

Asin Eeh!
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
When you are Igbo, You are Igbo. You can't change your tribe. It's a genealogy thing.

Those people are Muslims and have not come out to deny that they are not Muslims.

This might sound harsh but don't you think the quran should be reviewed and those parts that promote violence should be termed as figure of speech which has another meaning

The Qur'an is the mst authentic book ever. It doesn't teach violence.

There are some verses from your Bible that will make you feel uncomfortable after reading them. You guys should stop waiting for your Pastors to tell where to read

3 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by rose54321: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
I no see his wife oh, where Melenia dey
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by juniior(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:
Trump the Islamophobia dude
so? Is suadi arabrian king not a Christiano phobic? sad angry

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

The Qur'an is the mst authentic book ever. It doesn't teach violence.

There are some verses from your Bible that will make you feel uncomfortable after reading them. You guys should stop waiting for your Pastors to tell where to read
An authentic book that people quote before killing humans doesn't sound authentic to me. The book has a lot of verses that promotes hate and violence.

The quran is mirrored from the Arabian custom and tradition
EElevate Men and subjugate women. I'm in support of removing violent verses from the quran
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
sad lemme invite KingEbukasblog KingEbukablog albaghadi albaghdadi ifeann to educate you more
Misterdhee1:

Update my brain? I would have insulted u, but that isn't worth it. Back to the discourse.

- KKK was a right-wing movement that swore to uphold Christian morality. Here is a wiki link to educate you - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan.
- No Al Baghdadi is a descendant of Prophet Mohammed. Any one can lay claim to that. That doesn't make it factual. Even if he is, he isn't the only one, so what makes him more special and worth believing than the other descendants. To clear your doubt, read this - https://www.quora.com/Is-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-ISIS-leader-a-descendant-of-Abu-Bakr-the-first-Muslim-caliph.

3. If ISIS is really bent on propagating Islam like they regularly claim, why are its attacks Muslims-inclusive? Of the billions of Muslims across the globe, less than a million of them are terrorists. Have you ever asked yourself why those remaining huge numbers aren't terrorists? Perhaps, they are not adequately Quranic-literate. The fact is ISIS, like KKK is a political movement that hide under the guise of Islamic morality to actualize its political goals. Some people even believe Isis is a Zionist plot - http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=102538.

Most of the verses those criminals refer to are excerpts from different verses, which cannot be understood without fully reading the chapter. And like my Christian friends used to tell me, you need a spiritual guidance to understand a Biblical verse. This is the same for the Quran.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
sad lemme invite KingEbukasblog KingEbukablog albaghadi albaghdadi ifeann to educate you more
Ohh. The argument is now beyond your reasoning abi? At least, thank God you have passed the Baton to your bosses in ignorance. Mind you, i will only respond to them, if they can bring up verifiable and authentic claims and not media-induced propaganda. I don't indulge in unnecessary religious arguments. You can choose to believe whatever you choose to believe. It doesn't make you nd your ogas wiser than the billions of Muslims that aren't terrorists around the world. I am done.

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
An authentic book that people quote before killing humans doesn't sound authentic to me. The book has a lot of verses that promotes hate and violence.

EElevate Men and subjugate women. I'm in support of removing violent verses from the quran

Did you know that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was born at a time when people are buring thier daughters alive? he was the one that stop that. Islam is the only religion that gives women more rights than any other religion.

Qur'an doesn't teaches violence. If you read the sira (biography) of prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), you'll know that he is the best human to ever live on earth.

I think you dont read Bible more often.

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:

Bro nice one
But sometimes if you check the Bible in the Old Testament there are lot of things that happened that shouldn't be found in a holy book but if you bring it up most Christian's will say that's the way of the Old Testament that Jesus already came and died for our sins in the New Testament .

These kind of words are what those satanic terrorist abusing Islamic ideology are using from some Quranic verses for their own selfish gain to propagate their hidden agenda . Because they know that the main tool to win souls of people is through religion and before you can convince someone to do suicide bombing you have to buttress your fact with religion because people follow religion dogmatically without asking questions .

Islam to the normal Muslim will always be a religion of peace and simplicity .

God save us from those stupid terrorist hijackers

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by lloyds(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
After whey great trial, comes greatness.
Those trials will eradicate poverty from the families of those girls.
Mystery of Life.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Asking questions about Islam doesn't mean i hate Islam. I'm on social media and that's where i get my Info then i use Google to check it up which relays my search to media sites.

It's been about violence all through that i pity the Yemenis, Iraqis, Bornu Indigenes and Syrians.

Tell us another angle about Islam that will make me wipe clean this slate of violence that's posted all over my board
do you know those countries practice democracy. Compare their Emirates to the best democracy in the world. U. A. E, Qatar e.t.c
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:

All religion that had their roots in the first few centuries have certain violence code (often taken advantage of by radical worshippers) imbedded in them.Judaism, and Christianity have had their own share of extremism. During the Crusades in the Middle Ages, the Catholic popes declared the Muslims Amalekites. In the great religious wars in the 16th, 17th and 19th centuries, Protestants and Catholics each believed the other side were the Amalekites and should be utterly destroyed. We are witnessing more religious violence from Muslims in recent years, because the Islamic world tends to be more religious than the West. The constant Western political intervention in Islamic countries is also adding fuel to the fire. Same as the recent popularity of Wahabi Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by APCsupporter: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
The north keep pushing Northern Christians to relevance...the damage this kids would cause them in future is still building on..let them keep attacking christian girls in the name of haram

just read and go if you don't have anything reasonable to post
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by cao(f): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ivanka is not his wife, she's his daughter...
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by APCsupporter: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:

sometimes I think you act like this deliberately.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
The Christian downplayed the Old testament by telling us how Jesus in the new testament has abolished the Violent laws in the Old testament and making the new testament the foundation of their faith. That singular act seperated Jewish customs from Christian tradition today.

Seperate the Quran veraes from Arabian violent cuture and you will truly see and feel the peace of Islam.

In this present state, Islam is not peaceful
Iblad0994:

Bro nice one
But sometimes if you check the Bible in the Old Testament there are lot of things that happened that shouldn't be found in a holy book but if you bring it up most Christian's will say that's the way of the Old Testament that Jesus already came and died for our sins in the New Testament .

These kind of words are what those satanic terrorist abusing Islamic ideology are using from some Quranic verses for their own selfish gain to propagate their hidden agenda . Because they know that the main tool to win souls of people is through religion and before you can convince someone to do suicide bombing you have to buttress your fact with religion because people follow religion dogmatically without asking questions .

Islam to the normal Muslim will always be a religion of peace and simplicity .

God save us from those stupid terrorist hijackers
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
do you know those countries practice democracy. Compare their Emirates to the best democracy in the world. U. A. E, Qatar e.t.c
which countries
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Don't you think it's term Islam do a review of their books and see a way it can adapt in a changing world
Misterdhee1:

All religion that had their roots in the first few centuries have certain violence code (often taken advantage of by radical worshippers) imbedded in them.Judaism, and Christianity have had their own share of extremism. During the Crusades in the Middle Ages, the Catholic popes declared the Muslims Amalekites. In the great religious wars in the 16th, 17th and 19th centuries, Protestants and Catholics each believed the other side were the Amalekites and should be utterly destroyed. We are witnessing more religious violence from Muslims in recent years, because the Islamic world tends to be more religious than the West. The constant Western political intervention in Islamic countries is also adding fuel to the fire. Same as the recent popularity of Wahabi Islam.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by nduchucks: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please where is Trumps wife in that picture? undecided
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin He stopped the barbaric Arabian culture but continue the worst one of Child marriage.

Islam is not sympathetic to women please its only the states where arabian culture is not fused with Islam that Women truly have rightde
MDsambo:

Did you know that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was born at a time when people are buring thier daughters alive? he was the one that stop that. Islam is the only religion that gives women more rights than any other religion.

Qur'an doesn't teaches violence. If you read the sira (biography) of prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), you'll know that he is the best human to ever live on earth.

I think you dont read Bible more often.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by EmmGee: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
cao:
Ivanka is not his wife, she's his daughter...
Naija bloggers.....
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
grin grin He stopped the barbaric Arabian culture but continue the worst one of Child marriage.

Islam is not sympathetic to women please

What if i tell you Marry the mother of Jesus was 12 when she got married.

Islam values and respect women than any other religion.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by horlartayor(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wrong heading
Ivanka is trumps daughter and not his wife. His wife is not even in the picture.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by bestguru: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
kingjabz:
The White House posted this on Facebook
Photo of the Day: June 28, 2017

President Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Chibok schoolgirls Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu | June 27, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)

can we see the link to the post from white house please? i have searched and i can not see it
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

What if i tell you Marry the mother of Jesus was 12 when she got married.

Islam values and respect women than any other religion.
provide evidence please of this Mary

Islam values women in Yemen grin Saudi Arabia grin Iraq grin Qatar grin Bahrain grin Sudan grin Libya grin Northern Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
provide evidence please of this Mary

Islam values women in Yemen grin Saudi Arabia grin Iraq grin Qatar grin Bahrain grin Sudan grin Libya grin Northern Nigeria grin grin grin

You mean you were never taught in your church that she got married to 90yrs old David at the age of 12?

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Islam of course
Isis. bokoharam all make use of Qur'an so stop contradicting yourself because they are more Muslim than you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu / Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.