Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) (52051 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Msrchyma(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ivanka is NOT Trump's wife oh. That's his daughter.

OP, fix it.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Vikky014:
Isis. bokoharam all make use of Qur'an so stop contradicting yourself because they are more Muslim than you are.

They are just doing what they like not what the Qur'an asks us to do
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

They are just doing what they like not what the Qur'an asks us to do
pls stop defending your killer religion. in ur assertion they are not Muslims BC they also kill Muslims.meaning that if they kill only non Muslim then they are Muslims. I Thank God for making me a Christian. At least I don't have to fight for my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. He fights for me and puts confusion in the camp of the ungodly leading them to bomb themselves.

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

You mean you were never taught in your church that she got married to 90yrs old David at the age of 12?

Mary at 12 married David who was 90

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
burkingx:
cool

Covfefe tongue
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Vikky014:
pls stop defending your killer religion. in ur assertion they are not Muslims BC they also kill Muslims.meaning that if they kill only non Muslim then they are Muslims. I Thank God for making me a Christian. At least I don't have to fight for my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. He fights for me and puts confusion in the camp of the ungodly leading them to bomb themselves.

There are billions of muslims around the globe just imagine if we are terrorists would you be here posting hate?
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

There are billions of muslims around the globe just imagine if we are terrorists would you be here posting hate?
You are a time bomb. the only difference between you and the terrorist its just TIME. In otherwords you are an online terrorist for asking me to imagine that rubbish you just posted

so happy to Be a follower of Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:

I'm serious, she got married to him when he was 90 and she is 12. When you go to church ask your Pastor.

And ask him to explain Psalm 137
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
The fact these girls are in the white house it means they can speak English I believe and are the authentic chibok girls and not those others that can only speak Hausa and were preparing for senior exams
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:

Vikky014

What do you understand by this Bible verses:

1) Psalm 1

2) Psalm 37

3) Psalm 55:15

4) Psalm 137:9:

5) Psalm 58:6

6) Psalm 109:8

7) Psalm 59:12
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
The Man called Muhammad that sold the dummy to them was born 571 AD. That was after 571 years anniversary of Christianity so don't blame him. I won't be surprised he doesn't know that AD means After the Death of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Vikky014:
The Man called Muhammad that sold the dummy to them was born 571 AD. That was after 571 years anniversary of Christianity so don't blame him. I won't be surprised he doesn't know that AD means After the Death of Christ.
grin grin They don't read because education is haram to them
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Vikky014
1) Psalm 1
2) Psalm 37
Go and read your Qu'ran and leave the Psalmist alone.

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Lmao. the fellow is now quoting verses from psalm forgetting the terrorist book he has.

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Vikky014:
Go and read your Qu'ran and leave the Psalmist alone.

I alway read my Qur'an at least more than five times a day. Now go and read those chapters and tell me what they are talking about.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

I'm serious, she got married to him when he was 90 and she is 12. When you go to church ask your Pastor.

And ask him to explain Psalm 137
I just read it on my phone and I'm lost with the correlation.

The first verse says

"By the Rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, and yea we wept, when we remembered zion"

Please tell me how it talks about Mary's age at marriage? I can see why Muslims are indoctrinated. Most of them can't read the quran because its written in Arabic so a dolt with sick mind is made an Imam and he in turn propagates those lies into his followers
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:

The prophet once said "Seek knowledge from cradle to grave"

And the first chapter to be revealed to the Prophet starts with Iqra (Read)
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
I just read it on my phone and I'm lost with the correlation.

The first verse says

"By the Rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, and yea we wept, when we remembered zion"

Please tell me how it talks about Mary's age at marriage? I can see why Muslims are indoctrinated. Most of them can't read the quran because its written in Arabic so a dolt with sick mind is made an Imam and he in turn propagates those lies into his followers
MDsambo:

Vikky014

1) Psalm 1

2) Psalm 37

How about the above ones
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

The prophet once said "Seek knowledge from cradle to grave"

And the first chapter to be revealed to the Prophet starts with Iqra (Read)
The knowledge seems a waste with the daily killings done in its name.

The prophet was an hypocrite who made sure that he used iron fist to hold his followers together.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
The knowledge seems a waste with the daily killings done in its name.

The prophet was an hypocrite who made sure that he used iron fist to hold his followers together.

No knowledge is a waste. Just try to read his biography you'll he is the best to ever happen to earth
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by authority2006(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

oga their names are Debbie and Grace,,,,hope u saw amina there.....

Northern christians were the main target of Boko haram and thier leaders were silent about it cause they were christians....
it is not a scam after all? we're getting there gradually.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by figure007(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Some people's journey in life na wao!

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

Would they have had this opportunity if there weren't kidnapped!

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.
just like the story of Joseph... Sometimes you go through hell to get some things in life. .. Even Alot of governors no get the privileged of been with Trump Hahahaha. This life self
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
I hate reading about wars because of my fragile heart so i ll pass
MDsambo:

No knowledge is a waste. Just try to read his biography you'll he is the best to ever happen to earth
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
I hate reading about wars because of my fragile heart so i ll pass

But you can read those verses from psalm.

The prophet biography is about love, peace and caring.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
kingjabz:
The White House posted this on Facebook
Photo of the Day: June 28, 2017

President Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Chibok schoolgirls Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu | June 27, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)

There are now slay queen, no more hijab!
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

I alway read my Qur'an at least more than five times a day. Now go and read those chapters and tell me what they are talking about.
2 timothy 2:23-26 says..
"Stay away from foolish and stupid arguments you know that these arguments grow into bigger arguments". . As a servant of The Lord you must not argue. You must be kind to everyone.you must be a good teacher and you must be patient. you must generally teach those who don't agree with you . Maybe God will let them change their hearts so that they can accept the truth. the devil has trapped them and now makes them do what he wants. but maybe they can wake up to see what is happening and free themselves from the devil's trap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Don't you think it's term Islam do a review of their books and see a way it can adapt in a changing world
That's logical only in human terms. And since Allah isn't human, it will be highly illogical to do so. However, i think Islamic leaders (Saudi Arabia and Iran) need to come into unison once and for all, if any meaningful development will be made against terrorism. The approach and orientation needs to be updated, not the words.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
[s]
Vikky014:
2 timothy 2:23-26 says..
"Stay away from foolish and stupid arguments you know that these arguments grow into bigger arguments". . As a servant of The Lord you must not argue. You must be kind to everyone.you must be a good teacher and you must be patient. you must generally teach those who don't agree with you . Maybe God will let them change their hearts so that they can accept the truth. the devil has trapped them and now makes them do what he wants. but maybe they can wake up to see what is happening and free themselves from the devil's trap.
[/s]
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Misterdhee1:

That's logical only in human terms. And since Allah isn't human, it will be highly illogical to do so. However, i think Islamic leaders (Saudi Arabia and Iran) need to come into unison once and for all, if any meaningful development will be made against terrorism. The approach and orientation needs to be updated, not the words.
Then they shoud speak out and denounce them. Islam is not peaceful to an independent observer
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Then they shoud speak out and denounce them. Islam is not peaceful to an independent observer
You are right. They aren't helping matters by politicizing the issue. I just wish the world can be totally free of those miscreants.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:
[s][/s]
at least I passed my message across.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by kingsleymike: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Finally the British got Trump to believe and continue to promote this Chibok fake tales just like Obama and his wife did. Well let's see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.