Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) (52045 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Do you know that there're more than 2.5 million syrians living in Saudi Arabia since the start of syrian conflict and they're even considered as citizens not refugees?

I bet you dont cuz you'll never see this on CNN

You just pulled a figure out a place where the sun doesn't shine and you expect us to just swallow it because it depicts Islam in good light? Why are you not trying hard to really convince people with the supposed wrong notions of Islam what it is that Islam is doing right and is not hidden? If all the good that Islam does is hidden, then something smells fishy because all the Christian dominated nations and even non Islamic nations of the world seem to be doing really fine, however most of the Islamic ones either have one insurgent group terrorizing or another causing chaos. How can we watching afar all of this and have a different view of Islam? Please help us see Islam properly based on facts on ground not your Quran. If you notice i didn't buttress my point with a bible and strangely enough i am not a Christian. Just a passionate hater of violence.

4 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Icon79(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
I am not saying whether he is or not, but your logic is fundamentally flawed. Staying "close with one of the chibok girls" (whatever that feck means) doesn't make him not to be a racist. First, as a politician, he can take photos with anybody. Second, this is exactly the same argument we hear from typical racist folks all the time, "I am not a racist because I have black friends."

O pari

Tolexander:
racist ke?

So you can still call him a racist, staying very close with one of the chibok girls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
something keeps telling it was staged
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Icon79(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2017
And by the way, that's his daughter in the photo not his wife. So the thread title is wrong also.

O pari
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nword22: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2017
IpobExposed:

when I tell una say all this una newspaper na fake una call me afonja. take am

grin grin grin You are right bro, we need to be honest to ourselves.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2017
So this chibok thing is real?
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2017
joeace2020:

You just pulled a figure out a place where the sun doesn't shine and you expect us to just swallow it because it depicts Islam in good light? Why are you not trying hard to really convince people with the supposed wrong notions of Islam what it is that Islam is doing right and is not hidden? If all the good that Islam does is hidden, then something smells fishy because all the Christian dominated nations and even non Islamic nations of the world seem to be doing really fine, however most of the Islamic ones either have one insurgent group terrorizing or another causing chaos. How can we watching afar all of this and have a different view of Islam? Please help us see Islam properly based on facts on ground not your Quran. If you notice i didn't buttress my point with a bible and strangely enough i am not a Christian. Just a passionate hater of violence.

SOURCES are there
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by RapportNaija(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Yeah way to go girls, get all that education and show that man Shekau that you are daring to go even higher!

Anyways guys, head here to scoop all the Latest nigeria news headlines
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Darvel(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

ISIS, Al Qaeda or Boko Haram are not representing Islam. Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. Do you know that ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram killed more Muslims than non-muslim?

Alot of muslims were killed while praying in the mosque but you'll never see this because you are blinded by hatred. Its not your fault, its our fault for failing to educate you about Islam.

sharap dere...

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Darvel(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Baba lemme correct u 1st
dem no dey hear tears as u said in ur comment grin
Secondly Trump is busy dealing with terrorists so he doesn't give a fvck about biafra

savagery... chisos
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
The north keep pushing Northern Christians to relevance...the damage this kids would cause them in future is still building on..let them keep attacking christian girls in the name of haram
Don't mind the mumu people they think they can quench light.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Rubyventures: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2017
Where's Melania in the pictures?
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Trust me sis, those guys are not muslims. If they're muslims then why would they kill muslims? (ever asked yourself this question?)
pls what Religion makes Use of Quran?

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

ISIS, Al Qaeda or Boko Haram are not representing Islam. Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. Do you know that ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram killed more Muslims than non-muslim?

Alot of muslims were killed while praying in the mosque but you'll never see this because you are blinded by hatred. Its not your fault, its our fault for failing to educate you about Islam.
Islam is a blind,destructive 2edge sword.

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Do you know how many Palestinians were and are still being killed by Israelis? Does that also make Israelites true Christians? Aside that google about Progroms, Ku Klux Khan, and Ilaga. The fact is no single ideology in the world is free from extremism tendencies.
Update your brain. Isreal is never a Christian state rather a Jewish state

Kkk is a white supremacist organization. They don't even believe in any religion.

ISIS said Al Baghdadi is a direct descendant of Mohammed so he is the new Caliph. They use quran as the basis for anything they do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Jumkye: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2017
So no one noticed that the poster described Ivanka as Trump's wife instead of daughters and the mod dindn't bother to edit it before posting. Na wah o.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Vikky014:
pls what Religion makes Use of Quran?

Islam of course

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
kindly give us a link to this report because its not a true story

Why are you silent?

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Ajicold(f): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Some people's journey in life na wao!

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

Would they have had this opportunity if there weren't kidnapped!

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.
maybe You Should Relocate To The North
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by StarPlayer: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Just keep on following the thread you'll get to the answer
Even you your self can't point out any positive thing from the so called religion of P***

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
What has been the contribution of Islam in this 21st century? We need to view Islam from another angle aside ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko haram[/quote]

So UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi economy are not part of Islam contribution to the world economy right.

I'll never dispute the fact that terrorism is affecting Islam but don't judge all by just that clause alone . There are better countries that operate under Islamic rule that are excelling in all ramifications.

Take note of that next time

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Why are you silent?
What about Qatar, Bahrain, Oman Iran UAE, they need to show more love by stopping the sponsoring of terrorism and islamic sectarian crisis

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
What about Qatar, Bahrain, Oman Iran UAE, they need to show more love by stopping the sponsoring of terrorism and islamic sectarian crisis

Actually, the USA is the one sponsoring terrorism. No sane Muslim would support the act of terrorism
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by ooshinibos: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
What benefits can we attribute to Islam in this 21st century
two benefits actually :-)
1 increased airport security ( if possible the airport can near strip you naked ) and
2 liquids not to be carried into airport ...

thanks to my people that practice that religion of peace ..what a great impact that religion has made to us travelers

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by ooshinibos: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Iblad0994:

What has been the contribution of Islam in this 21st century? We need to view Islam from another angle aside ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko haram

So UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi economy are not part of Islam contribution to the world economy right.

I'll never dispute the fact that terrorism is affecting Islam but don't judge all by just that clause alone . There are better countries that operate under Islamic rule that are excelling in all ramifications.

Take note of that next time

1 increased airport security ( if possible the airport can near strip you Unclad ) and

thanks to my people that practice that religion of peace ..what a great impact that religion has made to us travelers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Update your brain. Isreal is never a Christian state rather a Jewish state

do

So no Christian is part of the Israeli soldiers .

Are you trying to tell me that the Europeans are not Christian when they turned our great grandfathers to slaves and they carry out inhuman activities on them.

Did Jesus teach them to turn their fellow human to slaves. These are still the same set of people that brought Christianity to Africa that teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves.

The only problem with this world is religion .
We are blinded by religion and we forget the main essence of life .

May God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Beey(f): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
kingjabz:
The White House posted this on Facebook
Photo of the Day: June 28, 2017

President Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Chibok schoolgirls Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu | June 27, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)
Correction,Ivanka is Trump's daughter not wife.Trump's wife is called Melania

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by FBIL: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
How dem Manage dey communinicate with TrumP and co, as dem no dey fit speak English unless dem enter za oza room? grin grin
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Actually, the USA is the one sponsoring terrorism. No sane Muslim would support the act of terrorism
Imagine I'm boasting that the Yorubas are the one sponsoring two igbo communities to wage war and kill themselves.

Doesn't it tell you that those two igbo communities are useless and the people there are so ignorant and stupid

3 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Iblad0994:

So no Christian is part of the Israeli soldiers .

Are you trying to tell me that the Europeans are not Christian when they turned our great grandfathers to slaves and they carry out inhuman activities on them.

Did Jesus teach them to turn their fellow human to slaves. These are still the same set of people that brought Christianity to Africa that teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves.

The only problem with this world is religion .
We are blinded by religion and we forget the main essence of life .

May God help us all
What if i told you that the Muslim population in Isreal is higher than Christians.

Islam need to expung every violent verse from the quran

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin
ooshinibos:

1 increased airport security ( if possible the airport can near strip you naked ) and

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Elviswhite0007: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
How did the girls get to US? What attracted them to The US president? These are secondary school students that knows nothing and have been kept out of the little space of education they were receiving before! Hhmmm, I'm still thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.