Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) (52058 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by aviazuva: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
POpikin:
Trump has failed we the Biafrans don't he know this Chibok is fake.
Is Trump not hearing our tears. Last time he snapped with Osinbanjo. What is really happening to Mazi Trump

No Trump has not failed Biafrans !!!
He has ordered Buhari to grant Biafrans their wish with immediate effect.
RIP to those that died in his support !!!
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
What benefits can we attribute to Islam in this 21st century

What benefit do christianity have for us in this 21st century? ?
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
What benefits can we attribute to Islam in this 21st century

What benefit do christianity have for us in this 21st century? ?.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by soath(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Some people's journey in life na wao!

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

Would they have had this opportunity if there weren't kidnapped!

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.
Have it as you've desired. undecided
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by FeminismRules: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ivanka is his daughter, NOT his wife.

kingjabz:
The White House posted this on Facebook
Photo of the Day: June 28, 2017

President Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Chibok schoolgirls Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu | June 27, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Headlaw:
Where are their Hijab? Chibok girls my foot....Op bend down and take koboko.

Chibok girls are christians. Chibok is a local government in the christian dominated parts of Borno state.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by JayB11(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.
Had they not escaped, some gworo chewing folks could have been down on their ass.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by harbjar(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
POpikin:
Trump has failed we the Biafrans don't he know this Chibok is fake.
Is Trump not hearing our tears. Last time he snapped with Osinbanjo. What is really happening to Mazi Trump
he doesnt know there is a thing called biafra
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
which countries
Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Borno
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Asking questions about Islam doesn't mean i hate Islam. I'm on social media and that's where i get my Info then i use Google to check it up which relays my search to media sites.

It's been about violence all through that i pity the Yemenis, Iraqis, Bornu Indigenes and Syrians.

Tell us another angle about Islam that will make me wipe clean this slate of violence that's posted all over my board

learn about islam b4 u talk about it. simple.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
MEANWHILE SHEKAU IS SOMEWHERE WATCHING..... angryMEANWHILE SHEKAU IS SOMEWHERE WATCHING.....
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by lilytender: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:

Kindly go to No 2, Muritala Muhammed Way, Off Sani Abacha Way, by T.Y. Danjuma Way, Maiduguri, Bornu State. Go around 8:00p.m. and wait there till 12:00a.m. I can guarantee you that my Boko boys will show face and do the needful. Four years from now, you will either be taking pictures with the next American President or you would have gotten two babies for two different Boko boys if you are a lady or be a cook in Sambisa/Chad border for Boko boys if you are a guy.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by swiperthefox: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
kingjabz:
The White House posted this on Facebook
Photo of the Day: June 28, 2017

President Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Chibok schoolgirls Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu | June 27, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead) I am still looking for Trump's wife as your topic implied.

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Do you know how many Palestinians were and are still being killed by Israelis? Does that also make Israelites true Christians? Aside that google about Progroms, Ku Klux Khan, and Ilaga. The fact is no single ideology in the world is free from extremism tendencies.

As much as I'm not interested in this argument, I'll still like 2 inform u dat Isrealites av never bn & are still not Christians, even till 2mao.
Isrealites practice Judaism not Christianity.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Drabrah:

As much as I'm not interested in this argument, I'll still like 2 inform u dat Isrealites av never bn & are still not Christians, even till 2mao.
Isrealites practice Judaism not Christianity.
I was corrected earlier. Thanks bro.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by delishpot: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
MDsambo:

Trust me sis, those guys are not muslims. If they're muslims then why would they kill muslims? (ever asked yourself this question?)

Yes! I think I found out the answer. Islam has sects and sects dont get along so that is why they kill other Muslims(those of sects that they feel do not tally with their beliefs and calling)
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
BOKO HARAM IS A SCAM, THE GLADIATORS' SWORD IN THE BLOOD TASTY, DIRTY ARENA OF POLITICS AND ONLY THE UNINTELLIGENT MAKE A BIG FUSS OUT OF IT, AS A RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT. ITS TOTALLY POLITICAL TACTICS WHICH IS BY FAR INTERNATIONAL. THIS WORLD OF HERD MENTALITY, OF PEOPLE WHO CANT REASON. HOW COME TILL DATE NOT A SINGLE MONEY BAG BEHIND BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO THE EYES OF THE WORLD WITH EVIDENCE. THIS BOKO HARAM ARE SAID NOT TO BE USING HOES AND CUTLASSES BUT SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS WHICH EVEN THE NIGERIA ARMY DO NOT POSSESS. ARE THIS WEAPONS LIKE MAGGI AND SALT YOU GET TO BUY IN THE MARKET. O! WHAT A DISPLAY OF POOR EDUCATION BY LOTS OF FOLKS ON THIS THREAD. APART FROM SENTIMENTS AND IRRATIONALITY WHAT DOES RELIGION MOSTLY BREEDS. THAT IS THE DISPLAY HERE. NOTHING SENSIBLE. THE WORLD SHOULD BE DEMANDING FOR JUSTICE. O! WHAT A POOR WORLD OF GULLIBLE MINDS. O! POOR PEOPLE............I PITY ALL OF YOU. THEY WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING TABLE TENNIS WITH YOUR BRAINS BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO PULL YOU LIKE PUPPETS.

If you want a scholarlly insight about what this so called terrorism is all about.

For clarity of VISION and FREEDOM from our chosen ILLUSIONS, kindly take your time to read,

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: Image and Reality by Noam Chomsky. A Jew and an American.

Click below to read the above.

https://chomsky.info/199112__02/

This is a HOME WORK for seekers after TRUTH.

Take good care of yourselves all of you. MDSAMBO, irynteri, delishpot, misterdhee1............until people care to see the world for what it is OBJECTIVELY, EMPIRICALLY not through the lens of SUPPOSITIONS, INDOCTRINATIONS AND PRE-CONCEPTIONS shall they ever attain a HIGHER NATURE OF SELF which is but an embracement of ABSOLUTE TRUTH. WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by delishpot: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2017
WORDWORLD:
BOKO HARAM IS A SCAM, THE GLADIATORS' SWORD IN THE BLOOD TASTY, DIRTY ARENA OF POLITICS AND ONLY THE UNINTELLIGENT MAKE A BIG FUSS OUT OF IT, AS A RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT. ITS TOTALLY POLITICAL TACTICS WHICH IS BY FAR INTERNATIONAL. THIS WORLD OF HERD MENTALITY, OF PEOPLE WHO CANT REASON. HOW COME TILL DATE NOT A SINGLE MONEY BAG BEHIND BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO THE EYES OF THE WORLD WITH EVIDENCE. THIS BOKO HARAM ARE SAID NOT TO BE USING HOES AND CUTLASSES BUT SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS WHICH EVEN THE NIGERIA ARMY DO NOT POSSESS. ARE THIS WEAPONS LIKE MAGGI AND SALT YOU GET TO BUY IN THE MARKET. O! WHAT A DISPLAY OF POOR EDUCATION BY LOTS OF FOLKS ON THIS THREAD. APART FROM SENTIMENTS AND IRRATIONALITY WHAT DOES RELIGION MOSTLY BREEDS. THAT IS THE DISPLAY HERE. NOTHING SENSIBLE. THE WORLD SHOULD BE DEMANDING FOR JUSTICE. O! WHAT A POOR WORLD OF GULLIBLE MINDS. O! POOR PEOPLE............I PITY ALL OF YOU. THEY WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING TABLE TENNIS WITH YOUR BRAINS BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO PULL YOU LIKE PUPPETS.

If you want a scholarlly insight about what this so called terrorism is all about.

For clarity of VISION and FREEDOM from our chosen ILLUSIONS, kindly take your time to read,

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: Image and Reality by Noam Chomsky. A Jew and an American.

Click below to read the above.

https://chomsky.info/199112__02/

This is a HOME WORK for seekers after TRUTH.

Take good care of yourselves all of you. MDSAMBO, irynteri, delishpot, misterdhee1............until people care to see the world for what it is OBJECTIVELY, EMPIRICALLY not through the lens of SUPPOSITIONS, INDOCTRINATIONS AND PRE-CONCEPTIONS shall they ever attain a HIGHER NATURE OF SELF which is but an embracement of ABSOLUTE TRUTH. WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH.

Thanks and take good care of yourself too. We all know that this BH thing is a tool used by some strong people in power to shake the society. I am still watching to see the end result which for now is as ellusivr as Shekau and his men in sambisa forest. I will visit the link you posted.
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
delishpot:

Thanks and take good care of yourself too. We all know that this BH thing is a tool used by some strong people in power to shake the society. I am still watching to see the end result which for now is as ellusivr as Shekau and his men in sambisa forest. I will visit the link you posted.

I hope you do so that you increase in knowledge. TOO MANY IGNORANT people making noise. Like the adage, "EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST OF NOISE".

"Strong people in power to shake the society". These people must really be strong. Are they STRONGER THAN THE U.S.A who have chosen to making a show with two girls from # tag saga BRING BACK OUR GIRLS a.k.a Chibok Girls? A country, the U.S.A which prides herself with satelites in space with cameras that can snap pictures of as little as a vehicle's plate number in motion, yet couldn't pin point to the whole wide world where those so called GALS were on planet earth? Is this a show of how much they ACTUALLY CARE? O! I get it these "STRONG PEOPLE SHAKING THE SOCIETY" are too "STRONG" so INVISIBLE hence UNTOUCHABLE.

Hmm!

Only a mind that doesn't taste an information before swallowing into their belles, I mean process information doesn't understand that SHEKAU is a hoax created for retards to have some thing to bark at like a dog to a ghost. Well i dont blame people with religious mind. Religiousity is the epitome of MALFUNCTIONALITY and IRRATIONALITY.

So also is the BOOKISH SYSTEM called 'EDUCATION' as per curriculum which mostly but conforms people to stupid!ty as its the display on this thread obviously. For when we recall the story about the kidnap of this so called Chibok girls and the reactions of Nigerians when it happened, a breaking news and all its CONFLITING TALES. A rational mind understands quickly why Nigeria is so very BACKWARD among nation on planet earth in terms of COMMON SENSE.........the reason which is nothing but minds full of RELIGIOUSITY like exhibited on this thread. Nigeria is a major exporter of RELIGION around the world today. NOT TIMBER, NOT COACOA, NOT GROUNDNUTS. YET THE COUNTRY IS SO INFECTED WITH ALL KINDS OF VICES AND CRIMES. WHY BECAUSE ITS NOTHING BUT TEMPLES OF FRAUD WITH BRANCHES AROUND THE WORLD. AN ENTERPRISE.

So, at that very moment of the Chibok girls kidnap and with all the conflicting stories. What Nigerian's if INTELLIGENT PEOPLE whose COMMON SENSE has not being reduced to RELIGIOUS DOGMA, NUMB SKULLS were suppose to demand for the HEADS OF SECURITY SERVICES to be immediately FIRED (sacked) for incompetence.

Such a CO'CK AND BULLSHIT STORY? For the story about how this girls were kidnappped in their school, and how they have were released and now have become the pearls in the world's eyes today can only be a script for EMPTY HEADS. I mean religious minds. IF UP TILL DATE NOT A SINGLE MONEY BAG BEHIND BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN APPREHENDED AND WITH EVIDENCE AND PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THE SENSELESSNESS IN MAKING A SHOW OF THIS TWO GIRLS BY PLANET EARTH'S NUMBER ONE SUPPER POWER, THEN THE LEVEL OF INTELLECTUAL VACUITY OF THIS AGE HAS GOT NO ADJECTIVE, I MEAN WORD TO QUALIFY IT IN DISQUALIFICATION.

Its not surprising to read so much sentiments without SENSIBILITY on this thread all because of that single DISEASE called RELIGIOUSITY.

Shekau?! Is he still alive? O! I just remembered he is meant to die so many times in this script. Yes, he Shekau was officially announced KILLED numerous times by security operatives in Nigeria, only for a new video clip, released by by risen from the dead Shekau to "SHAKE THE SOCEITY" everyone frightened, sh!tting in their pants. What a dumbsified world we are living in. Sambisa Forest, hmm an interesting name. Sambisa sounds feminine.

IF ONLY PEOPLE WILL EVER CARE TO SEE THE WORLD FOR WHAT IT IS AND NOT THROUGH BIAS AND STAND FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE.

How can laymen, in Maiduguri and all of a sudden these laymen are able to handle such sophisticated weaponry superor to Nigeria's Army, who when Nigeria's gallant soliders come in contact with the BK BOYZ, their sight alone makes these gallant soliders to shiver in fear, "YE! TERRORIST" throwing away their RIFLES and on their heels, 4x40. Those were the news reported.

SO WHEN, WHO, AND WHERE DID THESE LAYMEN GOT ALL THOSE TRAINING ON HOW TO SHOOT ROCKETS, DRIVE AMOURED TANKS, INFACT SHOOT A PISTOL?

ON NIGERIA'S SOIL? AND YOU NIGERIANS COULD NOT CALL FOR YOUR SECURITY HEADS FOR QUESTIONING EVENTUALLY BOOTING THEM OUT? HOW DID THEY GET ALL THE TIME TO BUILD UP AS THE MEDIA TELLS THE WORLD ABOUT BOKO HARAM? THE RECRUITMENT THE SO MUCH DOLLARS PAID TO THESE BK BOYZ? FROM WHICH BANK? Hmm!

O! Why is it that STUP!DITY doesn't come with pain, I mean REAL pain you feel when someone slams the door on your finger tips?

BOKO HARAM LIKE 9/11 IS A SCRIPT FOR SCHNOOKS AND SCHMUCHS, THE HERD MENTALITY. Both words with the letter S means DULL PEOPLE.

Can anybody tell the world why Osama bin Laden remained a Video character and like Shekau is and through out the 9/11 saga, for years? Only for one 'BLUE SUNNY DAY' we get a breaking news that Osama has being killed in far away Pakistan and his body thrown into the sea less than 24 hours? Was the aim to feed some aquatic animals who if not Osama's body they become extinct. SO WORLD'S MOST WANTED MAN WASN'T GIVEN A TRIAL IN THE COUNTRY THAT PRIDES HERSELF WITH HUMAN RIGHTS, DEMOCRACY?

Osama Bin Laden despite all the conflicting stories about how he was MURDERED. Yes! "MURDERED" because the only consistency is that he was completely UNARMED before the U.S Seal who according to news entered Pakistan without even the Pakistani government being aware which is international crime on its own. Now, these American Seals who should have apprehended him alive because the only consistency in all the CONFLICTING STORIES says they had all the opportnity of bringing this SUSPECT before the EYES OF THE WORLD as evidence and not only that, a TRIAL to so as to show to the world the 'SUPPERORITY' of the American system of government being propagated around the world.

OSAMA UNTIL HIS ALLEDGED DEATH, I MEAN MURDER REMAINED A SUSPECT, EVERY HONEST LAWYER KNOWS THIS. NOT HAVING GIVEN HIM THE CHANCE, BY APPREHENDING HIM ALIVE OR SAY THE CHANCE OF THE COURT TO JUSTLY SENTENCE HIM TO DEATH IF PROVEN GUILTY. YET BARAK OBAMA IS INFACT A LAWYER BY PROFESSION.

So like the laymen in Maiduguri who suddenly became better equiped than a whole country, Nigeria's Army to the extent of sneaking into South Africa to ILLEGALLY PURCHASE ARMS for Nigeria's soliders. The U .S. A with all her MASTER PIECE SECURITY SYSTEMS and on U.S.A soil, not one plane was hijacked by 'OSAMA BIN LADEN BOYZ' to carry an attack on U.S.A?.

Hmm!

Well, you need to watch a documentray titled 'WHY WE FIGHT' by An America by the name Eugene Jarecki. Gives a lot of insights! People all over this thread showing how conformed they are to STUP!DTY.

The MASTERS OF MANKIND, the Puppeteer know very well how to and when to pull the strings of the HERDS, the Marionette.

"Mass movements use IRRATIONALITY to shut out the INTELLECT, to turn people into predictable, mindless machines. Both Stalin and Hitler used BLIND FAITH as a device for mechanizing souls". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.