Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It (10887 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

I have a feeling this has nothing to do with blaqwolf
It has to do u all get offended for nothing.. I can't chat with 3000 ppl a day I'm not hardly on fb cause everybody ask me have they offended me or if I'm a snob common now I'm not jobbless.. I got a life
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by BlaQWolf: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

I have a feeling this has nothing to do with blaqwolf

Honestly , I don't even know her and she attacked me....
Don't even know who she is...
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
It has to do u all get offended for nothing.. I can't chat with 3000 ppl a day I'm not hardly on fb cause everybody ask me have they offended me or if I'm a snob common now I'm not jobbless.. I got a life

I think maybe you just need a place to vent. It's okay to be angry. Stop being so friendly too, that way you wont have a gazillion of people to reply to.

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Haha, i think you triggered something in her head. grin grin
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

I think maybe you just need a place to vent. It's okay to be angry. Stop being so friendly too, that way you have a gazillion of people to reply to.
i shouldn't be my self and stfu.. I do that when I find my hubby to be
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Hahaha na who sent you ooo grin grin grin
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:

Well let your friends know that sometimes you just dont feel like talking to anyone. Sure they'll understand that it has nothing to do with them.

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by chudyprince: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
Hahaha na who sent you ooo grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Well let your friends know that sometimes you just dont feel like talking to anyone. Sure they'll understand that it has nothing to do with them.
I aprishiate that
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by BlaQWolf: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Poor me!!!

Nina4u what have I got to do with who you chat, how many people you chat on Facebook and what they tell you or you tell them?
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by nuele(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Bro your reason to quit mastubation I doubt wud help, so also is ur unreadiness to quit premarital sex wud help.

Try to diagnosed properly and treat any infection diagnosed adequately.

Get married then satisfy urself therein.

If you need help in accomplishing a better living this way that is happy living, I urge u to accept the way that leads to life, the way of righteousness, Jesus.

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Poor me!!!

Nina4u what have I got to do with who you chat, how many people you chat on Facebook and what they tell you or you tell them?
Ur not the OP now are u? U wanna discuss.. Go ahead ask me something
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Poor me!!!

Poor yhu indeed man!
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Emmismith:

Poor yhu indeed man!
childish
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by 2dice01: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
Levotil 500 MG Tablet is a broad-spectrum antibiotic used to treat a variety of conditions like Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Gonococcal infection, infections of the bladder etc....Side effects
Major & minor side effects for Levotil 500 MG Tablet
DiarrheaSEVERE
Abdominal painSEVERE RARE
ConfusionSEVERE RARE
FeverSEVERE RARE
Redness of skinSEVERE RARE
Change in taste
Constipation
Dizziness
Headache
Nausea or vomiting... Go take a proper lab test angry
Google welldoneMA grin

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2017
2dice01:
Google welldoneMA grin
Shit is ppl illiterate in this world of today?
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by 2dice01: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
Shit is ppl illiterate in this world of today?
every one aint equal ...no one is an island of knowledge

You did what you got to do we appreciate

Or do want a medal cheesy
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
childish
Dont quote me pls
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Realkenny(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2017
Upianto:
I started masturbating in 2002. Was in school that day while the teacher was teaching us and one guy like that just drop the bomb.
Use soap and rub on your penis continously and you will enjoy it. Shouu.

I went home and straight to the bathroom, viola I was there and the sensation was awesome.
From then, it became part of me and Ofcourse the guilt.

Actually stopped it in 2012 to 2013 which I resumed again and that has how it has been.

But something happened recently and am forced to stop it no matter what it will take.

Last two weeks, my new found bae visited. While we were romancing she was playing with rod around her pussy. I had sex with her but I used a condom. I didn't release cos she was complaining of fatigue.

4 days later I masturbated. The following morning I saw fluid on the mouth of my rod, I brushed it aside as sperm.
Throughout that day I kept seeing the fluid which soaked my boxer.
I met a friend who own a pharmacy and demanded for test, but the lab attendant wasn't around so he asked me what I needed the test for which I explained to him.
He laughed and told me to sit let him give me injection which I refused cos I have never been injected and am scared of it.
He gave me a drug and said I contacted something from the girl.
I took the drugs and in 3 days the fluid stopped coming out.
Told bae about it and she was surprised said she treated infection a year ago and have not experienced it again. She argued that robbing my rod around her pussy won't give me infection and even accused me of cheating.

2 days later, I decided to masturbate and I woke up in the morning to see the fluid coming out again and it has been the same throughout today.

Mind you, I have treated an infection in 2011 when I whip one babe. The experience was that I find it very difficult to urinate and there wasn't any fluid coming out . But this current one seems to be only the fluid coming out but I urinate with ease.

It then dawned on me that I have reached the limit in masturbation.
Is high time I stopped and take off my mind completely from it.
Is pleasurable, but this experience has made me to understand that is also awful

Below is the drug he gave me

Wow infection... Do not engage in fornication and it is possible you contacted sumtin from DAT girl
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Upianto:
I started masturbating in 2002. Was in school that day while the teacher was teaching us and one guy like that just drop the bomb.

I went home and straight to the bathroom, viola I was there and the sensation was awesome.

Actually stopped it in 2012 to 2013 which I resumed again and that has how it has been.

But something happened recently and am forced to stop it no matter what it will take.

Last two weeks, my new found bae visited. While we were romancing she was playing with rod around her pussy. I had sex with her but I used a condom. I didn't release cos she was complaining of fatigue.

4 days later I masturbated. The following morning I saw fluid on the mouth of my rod, I brushed it aside as sperm.
I met a friend who own a pharmacy and demanded for test, but the lab attendant wasn't around so he asked me what I needed the test for which I explained to him.
He laughed and told me to sit let him give me injection which I refused cos I have never been injected and am scared of it.
Told bae about it and she was surprised said she treated infection a year ago and have not experienced it again. She argued that robbing my rod around her pussy won't give me infection and even accused me of cheating.

2 days later, I decided to masturbate and I woke up in the morning to see the fluid coming out again and it has been the same throughout today.

Mind you, I have treated an infection in 2011 when I whip one babe. The experience was that I find it very difficult to urinate and there wasn't any fluid coming out . But this current one seems to be only the fluid coming out but I urinate with ease.

Is pleasurable, but this experience has made me to understand that is also awful

gonorrhea.
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by gibzzhd: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
procaine penicillin injection would do.ciprotab and flagelly
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Chuksemi(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Upianto:

You haven't told the full story, Is there pain when your penis is touched? have you noticed any swelling around a particular area?

Reply this questions
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Upianto: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Chuksemi:

You haven't told the full story, Is there pain when your penis is touched? have you noticed any swelling around a particular area?

Reply this questions

No swelling. . Just a slight pain on the cap of my joystick. When am urinating, felt like is itching me
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Akukaliadiho: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Whatever permission you thought you had to speak to me, I hereby remove.
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Frankicent(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg how old are you.
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by omounique: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
You would have said from the onset that you are single and seriously searching because obviously that's why you u this attention to be noticed.
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by donigspain(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
BlaQWolf:

After reading your comment, I fear you.... No be today you wey be fish and water begin do something....

The infection is actually chlamydia sha....doxycyline will cure it...
You're right. It's most likely to be Chlamydia.

1 Share

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
THE ANNOYING THING OF MASTURBATION IS THAT IT IS TO EASY TO DO
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
BlaQWolf:

BUT YOUR NAME FUNNY SHA OO...YOU CHOOSE WOLF E NO DO YOU ,U COME ADD AM BLAQ
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
omounique:

You would have said from the onset that you are single and seriously searching because obviously that's why you u this attention to be noticed.
GUY TAKE AM EASY NA..HABA
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by KaBabs1: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Johnholmes:
Guy na ur babe infect u
If u no treat ur babe too,u'll continue seeing the fluid
She's infected with chlamydia
Take doxycycline for a week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) / Watch Leaked Video Of Popular Kannywood Actress, Safiyya Yusuf (18+ Video) / I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.