Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread (17738 Views)

Story Thread / Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition / IV Club's Creative Writing Competition 2017 | Winning Prize N70,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by IamLEGEND1: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2017
kinwayne:
IMPORTANT IamLegend Please send over your phone number for airtime gifts to show my appreciation. All details are to be sent to my mail Chikerelance@gmail.com Thank you.
did not see this coming. That is very kind of you, good sir. Will send the details over.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Chipappii(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2017
kinwayne:
IMPORTANT

Naijachild

Chipappii

Hazkel.

You guys should please send your phone number for your airtime gifts.

Firstgentleman1

Larrysun

Laurelyn

Gsteve001

Please send over your bank account details for your cash..

Divepen1

KimberlyWest

Princesa

IamLegend1

Please send over your phone number for airtime gifts to show my appreciation.

All details are to be sent to my mail Chikerelance@gmail.com
Thank you.

Thanks to you all. Just received mine. I appreciate
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by IamLEGEND1: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
laurelyn:
I've gotten my prize smiley
Thanks a lot, IamLegend
You guys have really encouraged me to put my stories out there.
keep up the good work.
God bless you all
honestly, it's been a pleasure reading your stories. Take it from a guy who has never written a single line of a story,you guys were amazing.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by NaijaChild: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Gotten my prize!

Kinwayne & Lleigh... Thanks!
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by NaijaChild: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
honestly, it's been a pleasure reading your stories. Take it from a guy who has never written a single line of a story,you guys were amazing.
sad sad. You didn't review mine though...
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by IamLEGEND1: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2017
NaijaChild:
Really? shocked I really thought I reviewed all the stories. Will get to it ASAP..... I hope it's not too late.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by IamLEGEND1: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2017
NaijaChild:
Really? shocked I really thought I reviewed all the stories. Will get to it ASAP..... I hope it's not too late.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by GSteve001(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2017
@kinwayne @lleigh
Received! Thank you very much. You gave me a platform to win myself back. God bless you, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by laurelyn(f): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

smiley Thank you
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by IamLEGEND1: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2017
kinwayne
Lleigh...... You guys are amazing. Thank you for putting together this competition and out of your generous hearts reached & gave out tokens to the judges and myself. Gestures like these warm the heart more than you can imagine.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
kinwayne
Lleigh...... You guys are amazing. Thank you for putting together this competition and out of your generous hearts reached & gave out tokens to the judges and myself. Gestures like these warm the heart more than you can imagine.

Thank you.

You're welcome. Thanks
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
GSteve001:
@kinwayne @lleigh
Received! Thank you very much. You gave me a platform to win myself back. God bless you, Sir.

You're welcome
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
NaijaChild:
Gotten my prize!

Kinwayne... Thanks!

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Chipappii:

Thanks to you all. Just received mine. I appreciate

You're welcome
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Lleigh(f): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2017
GSteve001:
@kinwayne @lleigh

GSteve001 you're very welcome.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Lleigh(f): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
kinwayne

Thank you.

you're welcome, thank you for taking the time to review and write up your thoughts on the stories.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by princesa(f): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Firstgentleman1:

It was the greatest honour having you judge my work. Started following your work as far back as 2014.. You are a real inspiration
Aww... Speechless, Thanks smiley
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
If you're yet to send me your bank details please do so before 6pm. Thanks.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Firstgentleman1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Prize received. Thank you Kinwayne and Lleigh. God bless you both...
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
I've received my prize. Thanks Kinwayne and Lleigh. I appreciate your honesty and the opportunity.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Kusibe77(m): 5:16am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLegend1
?
You are......... you did a good job.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by LarrySun(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
I received my payment. Thanks to Kinwayne for organizing this competition. God bless you in abundance.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by KingzPen(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Congratulations to all the winners, most especially my Twinnion, LarrySun... More ink to your pen...

Bless Y'all...
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by meneski(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
LarrySun:
I received my payment. Thanks to Kinwayne for organizing this competition. God bless you in abundance.
pls i nid the link for all the NWC from inception.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Frankenstein: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
meneski:
pls i nid the link for all the NWC from inception.
I do recall that I gave you a writing prompt. You failed to submit your story the next day!
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by meneski(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Frankenstein:
I do recall that I gave you a writing prompt. You failed to submit your story the next day!
shocked bros abeg forgive me... I have found a way to try my self and dat has kept me really busy... Fiction+fantasy+mythology=write anitin u like cheesy how abt dat?

But no name for the .....

Is it story,book, or novel?
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Frankenstein: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
meneski:
shocked bros abeg forgive me... I have found a way to try my self and dat has kept me really busy... Fiction+fantasy+mythology=write anitin u like cheesy how abt dat?

But no name for the .....

Is it story,book, or novel?
Fantasy is quite difficult to write and mythology requires a lot of research. Are you sure you want to delve into that?

Why not start with short stories?
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by meneski(m): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Frankenstein:
Fantasy is quite difficult to write and mythology requires a lot of research. Are you sure you want to delve into that?

Why not start with short stories?
bros don't wori, you will have ur own share of the critical evaluation... From there i will learn more and kip on geting beta.

Oya lets folo each other, so wen its out, you get an automatic thread.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Divepen1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kinwayne the list
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Divepen1:
Kinwayne the list

Sorry, what list?
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Divepen1(m): 3:27am On Jul 27, 2017
kinwayne:

Sorry, what list?
Of winners. People will like to know
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2017
Divepen1:
Of winners. People will like to know

Okay, you mean I should put it in the front of the thread right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. / I Am Done With Honorary Awards, Says Soyinka / Chimamanda Adichie Clarifies Her Statement About Trans Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.