Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,259 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread (17710 Views)

Story Thread / Stars 2017 Nairaland Literature Writing Competition / IV Club's Creative Writing Competition 2017 | Winning Prize N70,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by NaijaChild: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
kinwayne:
The seventh placed winner is;

Naijachild

I dedicate this to God Almighty who with His wisdom and inspiration, I was able to pen down my write-ups.

Other contestants.... Well-done, we all tried!

Judges... Thanks for the time.

To the organizer ,Kinwayne, thanks a lot, I really appreciate....

2 Likes

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Waoh!
Finally!
Congratulations to all the winners.

2 Likes

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by IamLEGEND1: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Looks like I'm late to the party.

Congratulations to all the contestants.... I had a blast reading all dem stories.
Until next time.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by prahcetomi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wow....congratulations to the winners.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by LarrySun(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Congratulations to all the winners. To those who didn't win, please don't feel sad. The fact that you didn't win this doesn't mean you are bad; indeed, it doesn't even mean that the selected ones are better than you. The truth is, in competitions, everyone can't be winners. You didn't win this one doesn't mean you are not going to win the next. Just keep writing and believing in yourselves. May God bless your efforts.

All thanks to Kinwayne and all the judges, may God in his infinite mercy crown your efforts with greatness. You all did a great job.

IamLegend, you have been very amazing. You took out time and pointed out the flaws of all the shortlisted stories; it's only God who can reward you. Thank you so much.

God bless you all.

God bless Kinwayne.

God bless the moderators.

God bless Seun Osewa.

God bless Nairaland.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Africa.

God bless the world.

#LSD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
LarrySun:
Congratulations to all the winners. To those who didn't win, please don't feel sad. The fact that you didn't win this doesn't mean you are bad; indeed, it doesn't even mean that the selected ones are better than you. The truth is, in competitions, everyone can't be winners. You didn't win this one doesn't mean you are not going to win the next. Just keep writing and believing in yourselves. May God bless your efforts.

All thanks to Kinwayne and all the judges, may God in his infinite mercy crown your efforts with greatness. You all did a great job.

IamLegend, you have been very amazing. You took out time and pointed out the flaws of all the shortlisted stories; it's only God who can reward you. Thank you so much.

God bless you all.

God bless Kinwayne.

God bless the moderators.

God bless Seun Osewa.

God bless Nairaland.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Africa.

God bless the world.

#LSD

You're welcome. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by ESIXLOVE: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Congrats to all the winners.
I'm grateful for the platform given to us.
Kudos to the judges.
Thanks to the organisers.

3 Likes

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
NaijaChild:

I dedicate this to God Almighty who with His wisdom and inspiration, I was able to pen down my write-ups.

Other contestants.... Well-done, we all tried!

Judges... Thanks for the time.

To the organizer ,Kinwayne, thanks a lot, I really appreciate....

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by GSteve001(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wow.. Wow. I don't even know what to type embarassed
This, is an honour. Thanks to @kinwayne for the conception of this competition. Thanks to the judges for taking out time to read the stories.
Iamlegend, thanks for the reviews.
And finally to others that took part in the competition, it was great riding with you. I gleaned a bit of knowledge from the stories you submitted. I hope you don't mind? cheesy

God bless the sponsors.
God bless Nairaland.

Divepen1
Princesa
Lleigh
Kimberlywest
Hazkel
Collings10
Larrysun
Chidexer
Exislove
JetjackY
And all others. Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by laurelyn(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
kinwayne:
The first runner up is:

Laurelyn

I wanna say a big thank you to kimwayne and all the judges. You guys really tried.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Bravo to everyone that took part in this competition, we all did well.

3 Likes

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Jetjacky(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
To all the winners: chippapi, naijachild, Hazkel, Larrysun, gsteve01 and the rest. Congratulations. I'm glad that you all got to the point you are, and I am glad I was here, not only to witness, but also to partake in it.
And a big thank you to the organizers of this contest, may God bless you all, and enable you guys, and other interested person, to host such lovely, and healthy compititons in the future. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by meneski(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
congrats guys...you were all awsome...God bless you all.

Hey! Were the booze at?

We go shack wella this night.

Were you! Mr winner, remember my goldberg oh.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
To the organisers, judges, participants i say well done.
To the winners congrats to u all it was great reading ur stories, u all are good. Looking forward to great stories from u.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
GSteve001:
Wow.. Wow. I don't even know what to type embarassed
This, is an honour. Thanks to @kinwayne for the conception of this competition. Thanks to the judges for taking out time to read the stories.
Iamlegend, thanks for the reviews.
And finally to others that took part in the competition, it was great riding with you. I gleaned a bit of knowledge from the stories you submitted. I hope you don't mind? cheesy

God bless the sponsors.
God bless Nairaland.

Divepen1
Princesa
Lleigh
Kimberlywest
Hazkel
Collings10
Larrysun
Chidexer
Exislove
JetjackY
And all others. Thanks once again.

Oya, as the winner u will have to drop one story for us.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
kinwayne:
The fourth placed winner:

Firstgentleman1
I don't know how to appreciate you well enough for this great platform.... For lack of words to say bro, I'd like to leave you with this short prayer; May your light shine even in the face of the strongest darkness. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Talius(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Congratulations to the winners. Thank you to the organizer(s) and judges - Big ups, Kinwayne and iamLegend!

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Iamlegend, thank you for your highly constructive critic of our stories. This little gesture of yours albeit gargantuan in our sight has provided a deep insight into our flaws and strengths... May God reward you abundantly
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
To the judges, you guys were awesome. I don't know how you all did it, but somehow, someway, you pulled this through. I say a very big thank you to y'all..... God bless y'all

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
To all my fellow contestants, thank you for participating... I pray one day, we'll all get to utilize the experience ganered from this platform in a great way. Congratulations to Gsteve01. You were awesome. And to the rest of us all, I say congrats too... We were all unique in our different ways.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by meneski(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Firstgentleman1:
To all my fellow contestants, thank you for participating... I pray one day, we'll all get to utilize the experience ganered from this platform in a great way. Congratulations to Gsteve01. You were awesome. And to the rest of us all, I say congrats too... We were all unique in our different ways.
sanu da i ki
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by drlaykay(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Congratulations to everyone...

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by princesa(f): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Congratulations to the winners, it was an honor having to judge your stories...
Remember Writing does pay,
So Stay imaginative...

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2017
kinwayne:
The fifth position:

Hazkel
Thanks everyone, Kinwayne and all the judges. Congrats to my fellow winners and to everyone who partook in one way or the other in this competition. Have a nice day ahead all.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 3:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Firstgentleman1:
I don't know how to appreciate you well enough for this great platform.... For lack of words to say bro, I'd like to leave you with this short prayer; May your light shine even in the face of the strongest darkness. Amen.

Thank you
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Mrbabra: 4:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Kvng Ehm Jay
You want articles for your blogs .... I've got you covered, come give me the chance to share my ideas on varieties topics, burning down from politics to health down to religion e.t.c just inbox me or contact me with 07011260032 or email me beimoyon100@gmail.com
[left][/left]
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Chidexter(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2017
A very big thanks to the organizers, to the judges, I doff my hat. I'm glad I was involved in this gathering. Special shoutout to kinwayne. My fellow writers, I say weldone. Congratulations to the winners.

Top stuff. #Dexta

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Firstgentleman1(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2017
princesa:
Congratulations to the winners, it was an honor having to judge your stories...
Remember Writing does pay,
So Stay imaginative...

smiley
It was the greatest honour having you judge my work. Started following your work as far back as 2014.. You are a real inspiration

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by kinwayne(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2017
IMPORTANT

Naijachild

Chipappii

Hazkel.

You guys should please send your phone number for your airtime gifts.

Firstgentleman1

Larrysun

Laurelyn

Gsteve001

Please send over your bank account details for your cash..

Divepen1

KimberlyWest

Princesa

IamLegend1

Please send over your phone number for airtime gifts to show my appreciation.

All details are to be sent to my mail Chikerelance@gmail.com
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by Galacious1: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
One word for this thread: amazing.

Congrats to the winners.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by laurelyn(f): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2017
I've gotten my prize smiley
Thanks a lot, kimwayne, Lleigh, IamLegend1, divepen1, princesa and kimberlyWest.
You guys have really encouraged me to put my stories out there.
Kimwayne, keep up the good work.
God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by GSteve001(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
iamloyalty:

Oya, as the winner u will have to drop one story for us.
ah... it's okay.
Re: Stars 2017 Writing Competition Updates & Story Thread by GSteve001(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2017
kinwayne:
IMPORTANT

Naijachild

Chipappii

Hazkel.

You guys should please send your phone number for your airtime gifts.

Firstgentleman1

Larrysun

Laurelyn

Gsteve001

Please send over your bank account details for your cash..

Divepen1

KimberlyWest

Princesa

IamLegend1

Please send over your phone number for airtime gifts to show my appreciation.

All details are to be sent to my mail Chikerelance@gmail.com
Thank you.
Alright Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. / I Am Done With Honorary Awards, Says Soyinka / Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.