Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi (38317 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by 9japride(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
wizzakosh:
You mean people who doesn't care about you? How did you know they hate you? did you buy something from them but they refused to sell to you because you are igbo? Did you do your business and they disturb you? Or did you sell products and they refused to buy from you because you are igbo? Answer those two questions first.
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy I am not a kid and I know when someone shows resentment towards me. It's very difficult to hide facial expressions. Most northerners are really nice but it's like the people that show dislike towards southerners up north are those who have never left their abode and the religious fanatics. Secondly nollywood is not helping matter, they believe easterners are diabolical and bad because of what they watch on movies. I relate well with them and I try my best to ignore the anti social ones. I believe culture and religion are responsible for most of their actions
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by akigbemaru: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
olujastro:
Everyone is just talking Restructuring these days. No one is hitting the right notes. Too many public commentators who don't understand the Nigerian situation.
You have 36 governors, most of them are more interested in looting their treasury than in developing their states. You need evidence? The simple fact that a small but rich Bayelsa getting oil revenue can't pay its workers' salaries.
So according to the empty restructuring noisemakers, we "restructure the country" so that a Bayelsa can have all the oil money and increase its looting spree by 1000% while other less viable states (created to appease those who were seeking to become the new state power brokers at the time) will have nothing to even pay only its teachers for years to come, let alone build roads, schools and hospitals.
This is the restructuring I expect smart people to be talking about right now. Decentralisation of the resources as well as the responsibilities. FG takes home 52% of FAAC monies while states and LGAs get about 22% & 26% respectively. Adjust the sharing formula in favour of the states. This in turn will mean more responsibilities for them. Nothing like federal roads henceforth, all major projects in a state will be handled by the state government instead of waiting for Abuja to approve work on a road that is killing your people daily.
The bad side is, if you have a chief looter as your governor, $1tr a month will disappear into thin air the story remains the same.
The bottom line is, if your governor is doing nothing with little; he'll definitely do almost nothing with more money.
The public office holders are largely the problems, not the system.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by akigbemaru: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

That is the problem with you igbos; an exaggerated sense of self-importance. If igbos leave Lagos or get kicked out, Lagos will continue to thrive. With a lesser population the city would even be in a better position to manage herself more efficiently and more competitively relative to other world renowned cities -- and of course there'll certainly be less igbo criminals like Alaba pirates and Evans to worry about.

Joburg isn't as populated as Lagos yet it still attracts investments, and it has not died (and the only igbo contribution to that city is drug trafficking). You need to quit fooling yourself coz in the event of a split it's your own people that would be begging to remain in Lagos or seeking visas into our territory. You guys don't even have a leg to stand or walk on yet, but you are taking shots at a Lagos that already has everything going for it. That is what I call Akpu Logic.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by akigbemaru: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. If Nairobi in Kenya which has way less endowments than Lagos (seaports, oil, refinery, Eko Atlantic etc) in terms of population or strategic location can survive, then you bet Lagos would be just fine, to your eternal shame. You should be more concerned about your non-existent Biafran country rather than worrying about an already relatively developed Lagos with everything going for it.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Amberon11: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmm. Honestly the issue of Nigeria is exasperating. The political class up north will always oppose resource control and will continue to drag the entire nation backwards. That's why I felt secession would be better.

Replied.

Sanchez01:

Since when did you start the secession idea? The Delta would do well with restructuring. States that are heavily dependent should be merged. The USA is functioning as one unit because every state is independent. That should be our utmost goal and not secession. smiley

What happend to your mail again, by the way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sapele914(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
jumobi1:
Then his State needs to wake up or rejoin Enugu
Go and join them together since you were the one that created them.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Fourwinds: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Coming from the chairman of Eastern Governors Forum.

I can't fit laff.

To think these are the people calling others parasites is quite amusing.

Una never see anything.

Abeg let's restructure jor, we are more interested in knowing who the actual parasites are, nonsense.
yes ooook
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by BiafraIShere(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
For those who don't know yet, the Op Sarrki is hausa. I knew this after i revealed how we chased his almajiri kinsmen from anambra state into asaba and ugwuoba in delta and enugu state respectively. Since then, he suddenly became hostile towards his once-beloved Obiano. I don't care what he intends to achieve with this thread, regardless of its correctness, but just to alert those he has already deceived that he is afonja.
See kettle calling pot black, are you not worse than the person you're criticising? You are afonja yet you're claiming to be from Anambra so you can cause enmity between Igbos, and you still have the guts to call another person imposter, such a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sapele914(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Blue3k:

We can't let bias blind us from facts. His state isn't viable alot of people pretend that that these IGR figures are fudged. I got into a few arguements over the data. I still think the move towards restructuring is necessary for the good of nation. We can't have these useless states littered around that can't fund themselves.
What is there to restructure?it is just a cliche there is nothing wrong with the system,the interpretation and implementation is flawed where are the powers and duties of the Local Government as enshrined in the Nigeria Constitution?the real power for development rest in the units(Local Goverment)how many states in nigeria have held credible Local Government elections?NONE. The Governors are worse than the Federal Government stop deceiving yourselfs and go and hold your State Governors to account.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sapele914(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
This issue will continue to give u sleepless night... Its either the country is restructured or it secede... Lazy ass governors like Umahi and his other northern counterpart should braze up for the coming wind
Charity begins at home so they say,you can't give what you don't have if given a chance I bet my top dollar,you and your family will most likely be a 100 times worse than ubani.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sapele914(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Xano:
Interesting.

Honourable Governor, your state has a growing economy. Your IGR is steadily increasing. You have viable market, young population and good economic indicators.

With a % of your IGR, you can fund Small-Medium scale Enterprise in your state. Seek genuine technocrats to help draft programs which are sustainable for your state.
The truth is bitter,who is in a better position to know the facts you a lame man or the Governor?,one year FG allocation is more than 10 years IGR. I respect the man for his honesty,there is nothing in the South East their hope rest on the oil and gas of the Niger Delta. Barawos looking to enslave the good people of the South South.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Sanchez01: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amberon11:
Hmmm. Honestly, the issue of Nigeria is exasperating. The political class up north will always oppose resource control and will continue to drag the entire nation backwards. That's why I felt secession would be better.

Replied.

I understand you totally. I have tonnes of problem with the North myself and I would prefer that we cut off ties with them since they seem to be the bane of the country. However, a decentralized Federal Government would not see that Peter is robbed to pay Paul.

Responded.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Blue3k(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
sapele914:
What is there to restructure?it is just a cliche there is nothing wrong with the system,the interpretation and implementation is flawed where are the powers and duties of the Local Government as enshrined in the Nigeria Constitution?the real power for development rest in the units(Local Goverment)how many states in nigeria have held credible Local Government elections?NONE. The Governors are worse than the Federal Government stop deceiving yourselfs and go and hold your State Governors to account.

The system of allocation is flawed and I already made a topic about the tyrannical governors. I probably know forgot more about the issue than you probably know. Any restructuring that doesn't give local government fiscal autonomy is pointless.

Arguing who sucks more is pointless. Federal Government is centrally planned economy into failure. State government strangled local government development. I see issue at all angles from what I can tell reform and accountability is needed.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/3744204/no-tyrannical-governors-yes-local

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sapele914(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
freshest4live:

If we are talking about regional government, the president of a region would manage it like a country, and the Governors would be subject to him. He would be free to seek funds from Abuja or from other international private bodies to develop the regions and can allocate to all 6 Governors in his region.
The taxing system in Nigeria has to be improved like in advanced countries, to finance the regional Governments. Also there should be an agreement on what each region contributes to federal Government, and to what extent it's used to support less dynamic states or regions.
I know my theory may not be perfect, but my arguement is that we can discuss these things to find a way around them.
From your statement it is clear that biafra will depend on Nigeria for it's survival,The Federal Republic of Nigeria will single handedly choose their so called president for their first 50 years,Russia's meddling in Ukraine will be child's play, biafra will depend on Nigeria's armed forces for protection (a protectorate agreement) like the ones they signed with Britain when they decided to join Nigeria due to fear from other ethnic groups,least cameroun,gabon or equatorial guinea choose to invade the so called Biafra, that imaginary country will be worse than south sudan,lazy minded people living in a fallacy?
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sapele914(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Blue3k:

The system of allocation is flawed and I already made a topic about the tyrannical governors. I probably know forgot more about the issue than you probably know. Any restructuring that doesn't give local government fiscal autonomy is pointless.

Arguing who wholds sucks more is pointless. Federal Government is centrally planned economy into failure. State government strangled local government development. I see issue at all angles from what I can tell reform and accountability is needed.

I don't understand your grammar,who are you blaming the Federal Government, the states or the lazy minded people of Nigeria who have refused to think outside the box?,my guy stop shouting on social network no state in the south east can survive for 2 months without Abuja money. When the senate decides and says go your way you people will run to the UN and start complaining of systematic genocide due to economic strain and hunger. They have nothing in the South East they are amongst the main benefactors of a flawed Federal system only hoping on the Niger Delta oil and gas. Have you held local Government elections in your state of abode in the last 10 years?There is an old adage empty barrels make the lodest noise true talk like mtn.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Blue3k(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
sapele914:
I don't understand your grammar,who are you blaming the Federal Government, the states or the lazy minded people of Nigeria who have refused to think outside the box,my guy stop shouting on social network no state in the south east can survive for 2 months without Abuja money. [s]When the senate decides and says go your way you people will run to the UN and start complaining of systematic genocide due to economic strain and hunger. They have nothing in the South East they are amongst the main benefactors of a flawed Federal system only hoping on the Niger Delta oil and gas. Have you held local Government elections in your state of abode in the last 10 years?There is an old adage empty barrels make the lodest noise true talk like mtn.[/s]

You talking nonsense now. Let me slow it down for you. The allocation feeding bottle system encourages laziness. There are structural flaws with constitution that hinder local government development. Both state and federal government are trash. Respond with facts or shut up. Your postulations are boring dude.

You assume I don't talk down on states. Now you rambling about UN because you have nothing else to discuss. I already addressed local government issues again stop boring me.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sapele914(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
raker300:
man, be quiet. China is currently using coal to generate electricity and you're here flapping your lips
My guy you are 20 years behind,renewable energy is the future,coal is the past. China is the number one country for renewable energy,don't take my word google it,China has the largest wind farm in the world.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sapele914(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Blue3k:

You talking nonsense now. Let me slow it down for you. The allocation feeding bottle system encourages laziness. There are structural flaws with constitution that hinder local government development. Both state and federal government are trash. Respond with facts or shut up. Your postulations are boring dude.

You assume I don't talk down on states. Now you rambling about UN because you have nothing else to discuss. I already addressed local government issues again stop boring me.
I can see you are a young buck,Thrash talking on issues you know nothing about just rhetoric gist you manage to grab from hearing old folks talk about, which you can't comprehend, best described as false interpretation mixed up with faint imagination, you must be living in Australia or New Zealand I believe it is 4 am in the morning in the continent down under? because your medulla isn't processing well, you need some rest son.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sapele914(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Blue3k:

You talking nonsense now. Let me slow it down for you. The allocation feeding bottle system encourages laziness. There are structural flaws with constitution that hinder local government development. Both state and federal government are trash. Respond with facts or shut up. Your postulations are boring d.
Thank you for your reply professor biafra,to show the world you are just an ignorant Babbler that knows nothing,like I said earlier empty barrels make the loudest noise, please name one structural flaw or the section within the 1999 Nigeria Constitution, Laws of The Federation of Nigeria that hinders Local or state Government development?
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Markfemi2: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=akigbemaru post=57957957][/quote]

Post of the year
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Blue3k(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
sapele914:
Thank you for your reply professor biafra,to show the world you are just an ignorant Babbler that knows nothing,like I said earlier empty barrels make the loudest noise, please name one structural flaw or the section within the 1999 Nigeria Constitution, Laws of The Federation of Nigeria that hinders Local or state Government development?

Aren't you tired of exposing your ineptitude. Since your too lazy to read the link I provided. I'll spoon fees you the information. Read (Section 162 [2 to 8], 1999 Constitution of Nigeria). Go ahead educate yourself on topic since it's clear you haven't read up on it.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by hamilton62(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Hate the man all you want, the truth remains.
No matter how engaged the indigenes will be, in the next 5yeara they cannot generate enough revenue to sustain their selves without FG allocation.

Do u think this is Europe where taxes make up most of revenue? do u pay tax? can u confidently present your tax receipt of last 5years or u think IGR will just fall out the sky?

If you mention manufacturing where are the structures to aid manufacturing in Nigeria? some of you just want to argue for arguing sake.

in about 36states only about 4 or 5 can be self sufficient from their IGR alone, the rest states without GOVT allocation will wallow in abject poverty without laid down structures or increased taxing
lol!
you wnat to harvest when you haven't weeded now till the ground... just think deeply about this sentence.
ciao!
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by shekauvsbuhari: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Shout afonja 10x. Zoo must fall 10x. Awusa parasite 10x. Biafra or death 10x. Buhari is a peadophile 10x

Watch how the economy of biafra will grow just like that
just like dat? Okay let me shout it n see.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by abdulwastecx(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sanchez01:

Thought as much. So you'd expect me to wield a magic wand and expect that development happens out of the blue?

The transformation and growth of a state largely depends on the number of foreign investors attracted to the state and not in commissioning bridges and flyovers! What is wrong with you people? What measures are on ground to assure investors that there would be a short term ROIs?

I hear this Africa leaders, science and technology bullshit from you guys yet we struggle as a country to produce pencils! Pencils!!! Our toothpicks are still being imported and last I checked, there is no single toothpick producing company in the South East and you are day dreaming science and technology and harnessing the power of the cosmos.

The entire South East contribution is only 6%, beating the NE by just 2%. Where would the bulk of the state's government come from in a state as Enugu where civil servants constitute almost 85%? How then do you transform Ebonyi in eight years without accruing debts while maintaining the balance?

I used to think I suck at Economics but the bulk of you on here are just crass dull.

The development of a state or a community depend heavily on how well she can feed her citizenry, how well she can generate the much needed revenue through tax and the amount of mineral resources available that can be mined for hard currency or as raw materials for local industries.

People are missing the importance of small scale industry like a small fabrication outfit employing three to ten people on an average or small furniture workshop playing thesame amount of people, the multiplier effect result in large number of these small scale industries producing basic goods and adding values to basic agriculture product both for local consumption and export.

Nigeria energy crises is one of the major reasons why we import basically all our consumer goods into the nation, it is cheaper to import most of these sub standard goods from China than to produce them locally, couple with the make quick money syndrome that has become and habits in this part of the world, people readily import things to can produce locally thereby weakening the local economy.

Most the state in Nigeria will do better in the long run without oil money, they will have to take tax seriously, lol inward more into agriculture, solid mineral extraction and support indigenous industries to grow.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy I am not a kid and I know when someone shows resentment towards me. It's very difficult to hide facial expressions. Most northerners are really nice but it's like the people that show dislike towards southerners up north are those who have never left their abode and the religious fanatics. Secondly nollywood is not helping matter, they believe easterners are diabolical and bad because of what they watch on movies. I relate well with them and I try my best to ignore the anti social ones. I believe culture and religion are responsible for most of their actions
Anyway, if you say so. Who am I to oppose what you believe.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Kirigidi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
freshest4live:

They can discover new ways to stand on their own, sign agreements with other wealthy regions or with Abuja for private foreign investors.
It doesn't have to be like that of U.S outrightly.
What l'm saying is that the terms and conditions can be debated. Biafra can sign agreement with south south to use their newly developed ports for instance, while they supply other things to the south south region.
Middle Belt can sign agreements with other regions as well, the regions can even encourage more foreign investors at this stage, it's like having about 5-8 new separate countries trying to start all over. There would be city registration in each state that accounts for all data, with no region having more than 6 states and at least 3.
This system is not perfect, and there may be difficulties or set backs, but it is better than what we have now.
5-8 new separate countries? From this small Nigeria? Have you ever consider the size of Nigeria's landmass? for your information, Nigeria is roughly a small country by landmass [923,768 sq.km]. We just have a large population but by landmass, Nigeria is a relatively small nation. By African standard, Nigeria is not even among the 10 largest countries in the continent. Countries such as Algeria, Congo DR, Sudan, Niger, Chad, Mali, Mauritania, Libya, Angola, South Africa and Ethiopia are bigger than Nigeria by landmass. You can google this to confirm. In term of landmass, Congo DR [2,344,858 sq.km] is bigger than Nigeria [923,768 sq.km] times two. Also, Nigeria's landmass [923,768 sq.km] is not up to half the landmass size of Algeria [2,381,741 sq.km]. USA has 50 states with other additional territories and only Alaska State [1.718 million sq.km] is bigger than Nigeria [Alaska is one of the 50 states in USA]. Nigeria needs even more land to build a stronger country. If Nigeria splits today, the component parts which may emerge as distinct countries may end up not have strong voices in the African continent!
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by freshest4live: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kirigidi:

5-8 new separate countries? From this small Nigeria? Have you ever consider the size of Nigeria's landmass? for your information, Nigeria is roughly a small country by landmass [923,768 sq.km]. We just have a large population but by landmass, Nigeria is a relatively small nation. By African standard, Nigeria is not even among the 10 largest countries in the continent. Countries such as Algeria, Congo DR, Sudan, Niger, Chad, Mali, Mauritania, Libya, Angola, South Africa and Ethiopia are bigger than Nigeria by landmass. You can google this to confirm. In term of landmass, Congo DR [2,344,858 sq.km] is bigger than Nigeria [923,768 sq.km] times two. Also, Nigeria's landmass [923,768 sq.km] is not up to half the landmass size of Algeria [2,381,741 sq.km]. USA has 50 states with other additional territories and only Alaska State [which is one of the 50 states in USA] is bigger than Nigeria. Nigeria even need more land as a country. If Nigeria splits today, the component parts which may emerge as distinct countries may end up not have strong voices in the African continent!
I didn't mention anything about splitting.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Kirigidi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
freshest4live:

I didn't mention anything about splitting.
Okay
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by 9japride(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
wizzakosh:
Anyway, if you say so. Who am I to oppose what you believe.
[color=#006600][/color]

We all can change both southerners and northerners from any negative attitude. Cheers
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
sapele914:
From your statement it is clear that biafra will depend on Nigeria for it's survival,The Federal Republic of Nigeria will single handedly choose their so called president for their first 50 years,Russia's meddling in Ukraine will be child's play, biafra will depend on Nigeria's armed forces for protection (a protectorate agreement) like the ones they signed with Britain when they decided to join Nigeria due to fear from other ethnic groups,least cameroun,gabon or equatorial guinea choose to invade the so called Biafra, that imaginary country will be worse than south sudan,lazy minded people living in a fallacy?

Effect of malaria typhoid and fever.

Some people think that if Igbos go, others will stay back

I trust the NigerDeltans and Middle Beltans to escape with the Igbos

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by oyatz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why are you quick to blame the FG for the economic development of Ebonyi?
What's the FG investment in Taraba, Ekiti or Kwara States?

Limitless72:

STFU....oga ur talking trash
Firstly he was specific to his own state
Nd how much is the FG allocating to this state
Is the FG investing or even concerned about the state......
Now the little money allocated to this state is seized by those at the helm of affairs.....
Abeg this man know if he truly channels the states energy in the right direction things would change drastically.....
All this thief that don't want to ......infact mey I stop here
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Bolustical: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

On the Facebook (social media), they have stolen Seun's initiative to produce an imitation version of nairaland, I think seun needs to take a legal action on that. COPYRIGHT.

But for Apple Operating System, don't tell me you haven't heard of Akpu Operating system used by some iPhones. A trip to computer village will unravel these mysteries before your very eyes.
Baba, don't let me pee on my body,

Been following this thread since I came back from work.

E pain me say I missed out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead / How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.